Was it a Dream

Story Info
A glove fetishist crossdresser on a shopping trip
2k words
4.34
22.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been saving up to buy myself a long pair of black kid leather gloves that I had seen at Saks 5th Avenue on one of my shopping trips. .In order to make an event of it, I had taken the whole day off because I wanted to shopping femme mode this time.

One of the pleasures of living the Washington, D.C. Area is that there are so many wonderful upscale stores. I had expensive tastes and appreciated fine quality in all the things that I bought. This day, I had planned to shop at Saks 5th Avenue, and Lord and Taylor.

From previous visits to these department stores, I had noticed that the women mostly dressed very conservatively and expensively. For this day, I had chosen a tailored grey suit which I wore over a black satin sleeveless blouse with a single strand of pearls. I wore nude thigh high stocking that were held up with a black satin garter belt. I had contemplated wearing my black leather boots but opted for a pair of mid heel pumps. I wore my short black wig and of course carried my 4 button kid gloves and a soft leather clutch. I felt so extra feminine in my designer sunglasses and thought that I passed rather well.

When I got to the glove counter at Saks, the saleslady was assisting a very attractive and well dressed mature woman . She was wearing a soft black lambskin leather skirt and a black cashmere sweater. The skirt was to her knees and almost met her black designer boots. The only jewelry was a string of pearls and plain pearl earrings, and she wore a 3/4 length leather coat that must have cost a fortune. Her glistening hair was neatly coiled and coiffed. It was all that I could do not to stare directly although I did manage to keep catching glimpses of her as she leaned over the counter.

The sales lady who although she had waited on me before me did not recognize me but she acknowledged me and told me she would be with me shortly. I did not mind of course because I was loving the show. She brought out a pair of long formal white kid gloves all wrapped in tissue paper for the classy lady. I could smell the aroma of the new gloves from where I was standing. For some reason or other, white kid gloves seem to have their own distinct and expensive aroma. As the lady examined her white kid gloves, the sales clerk came over to me and when I told her who I was recognized me discreetly and asked if I wanted to see the gloves that I had tried on before or would I be interested in some unlined kid gloves they had just received. I said that the I would prefer the unlined gloves and asked if I could try them on. She came back with a pair of 12 button length black kid gloves and I slipped my left hand very slowly working the smooth leather up my arm. I gently pushed every finger over the soft leather and tugged on them gently so they reached just over the elbow. At this point, the lady who was looking at the white kid gloves saw me admiring the long black gloves that I was trying on. I blushed just a little and smiled when she said that those gloves were beautiful and that she also enjoyed the unlined leather gloves. I thanked her for comment.

By this time, she had put on the white kid glove and the sales lady was helping her to fasten the three buttons at the wrist. I smiled at her and said." Now those are beautiful gloves. I only wish that I could afford them"She smiled back and said," Well maybe someday you will"

I took the glove off that I had tried and the sales clerk put them in a box as I counted out the money that I had saved. When I left the glove counter, I stuck my head in the ladies' shoe department. They had the most gorgeous designer boots that had just arrived for the fall season, all so beautiful and so expensive. I picked up a pair of knee high boots that were all leather lined and drank in the aroma of the leather. I walked through the display checking out shoes that I thought that I would like to have if I could afford it. I was surprised by a voice behind me. It was the white kid glove lady who had followed me into the shoe salon. "Well it seems that we have similar tastes and a love of leather" I must have blushed a little because I thought she had seen right through me as a crossdresser, for then she said" there is nothing wrong with liking nice things". I babbled on how I had saved up to buy those gloves and how I had taken the whole day off.

She continued and said that she was not sure at first whether I was real woman or a man dressed up in women's clothes so she followed me around the store just for curiosity. She complimented me on the way I looked and the way that I carried myself, and she said that she was fascinated by it all. When I heard that, I was in 7th heaven and even more sensuous than before.

We walked around the boot department both of us checking out various boots and found that we had similar tastes. After a while, she said," Would you like to stop and have a cup of coffee so that we can discuss our fascination with leather gloves". As she said, that she pulled a pair of 8 button kid gloves out of her purse and carefully put them on, watching my reaction as she did so. I did the same and my throat went dry and was barely able to say that I would love that. Heck, I would have spent all day staring at her.

She asked if I would mind if she took her car, a silver Mercedes coupe. I was thrilled at being with this wonderful lady. We found a small coffee shop and slid into a booth towards the back. She took the white kid gloves out of the box and showed them to me." Can you believe they want $200.00 for these" i told her they were the most beautiful things I had ever seen. I felt that she was seeing right through me in that I had dreamed about wearing gloves like that all my life. She told me that she was a dressmaker and had an exclusive clientele which supported her very well. Judging by the way she dressed and the Mercedes she must have charged a fortune. I then told her that my mother had been a dressmaker also and that when I was 12 or 13 she would use me as a model to wear her dresses to hem evening gowns and even wedding dresses. She chuckled and said that they were times when she could have used a model. I told her how I loved to wearing long evening gowns, especially those made of satin

She never took her kid gloves off as she drank her coffee. Then she came right out with it as she put her gloved hand over mine. She looked me in the eyes and again told me of her fascination for cross dressers. She went on to say that she had a closet full of evening gowns and would I enjoy trying some of them on.

Her dressmaking shop was just a short distance from the coffee shop and she held my hand in her gloved hand all the way. When we got there she walked me into a large closet which was lined with formal evening gowns in every shade and fabric. She said" Go ahead and pick one out.I think that the majority would fit you', as she took off her coat but kept her gloves on. "You don't mind if we have a little fun do you. " Let's see if we can make you into a debutante."

I picked out a rich emerald green satin gown with a fitted bodice and a full skirt and a scoop neckline with little puff sleeves. She pointed me to a vanity where there was an array of make up of all kinds. She helped me re apply my makeup to give me a more glamorous look. and when she finished I felt like a movie star going to the Academy Awards. . Then she had me put on a satin corset and laced it up tight and came out with a strapless bra complete with falsies. I never felt more special when I slipped that gown over my head. She helped me zip up and found me a pair of green satin shoes.Then she took the long white kid gloves that she had just bought out of the box and had me put them on . They reached all the way up to the tiny puff sleeves and i felt like I was in heaven.

In the meantime she took off her pearl necklace and took off her cashmere sweater. She stood in front of me in her black satin bra and we kissed long and passionately. She asked me to unsnap her bra and and turned around and me massage her breasts and nipples.

She wore a leather corset which made her waist look tiny and it felt so good to the touch. Her perfume enthralled me as she stood rubbing her back on my satin dress while I rubbed her tits. She started moaning and turned to me and cupped her well shaped breasts for me to suck on while she put her gloved hands on my satin covered ass. I panicked because I was so hard and did not want to get any pre cum on her beautiful dress or gloves.

Then she asked me to kneel before her and to pull her satin panties off and smell them, which I did. Then she asked me to kiss her boots starting with the toes and going all the way up to her thighs. Her leather boots smelled like nothing that I had ever smelled before. I gently slid her leather skirt up so I could massage and kiss her smooth white thighs. Then she pulled my head right into her pussy and I started licking and sucking like I never did before. Her moans and her pushes into my face exhorted me to greater effort. I felt that I could go on forever when she took me into her bedroom and had me lie down. She carefully lifted my dress over my head and took hold of my hard cock and mounted me in a serious fashion. She was perpetual motion as I alternated between kissing and massaging her tits and her ass. She finally arrived at a trembling orgasm and fell down on me and kissed me with a full open mouth.

We must have both fallen asleep from the exhaustion for it was dark when I woke up still wearing the dress although the wig and the makeup were a little worse for wear. She came back with two glasses of wine and put her arms around me and we started kissing me all over again.

I never saw her again although I would visit the Saks store many times. Of course, I would always stop by the ladies glove counter and would try on gloves even if I did not need them. The same saleslady would wait on me and she always had a smile on like she knew all about me. I always wanted to ask her if she ever the saw the lady with the white kid gloves again but preferred to remember the dream