Was it a Dream?

Story Info
Was a girl's fantasy real or a dream?
806 words
3.33
5.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rebekkafl
rebekkafl
41 Followers

Watching a movie, my finger started massaging my stomach. I could feel the waves of excitement start to churn inside as I slid two fingers down towards my nether lips. I could hear your voice inside my head say, "be a good girl and show me how you like to cum my pet".

Instinctively, my thumb made its way to my clit as two fingers started to pluck at my lips. I could hear your breath in my ear, coaxing me forward. Your hands massaging my and chest as I laid back against your strong body.

I don't know where I ended and where you started. I felt one of your hands creep down my stomach towards my lips.

I then felt your fingers besides mine, slowly pushing inward. I gasped and moaned as I felt your knuckles make their way inside. I never felt so alive or awake before... Your voice coaxing me onward, saying how much I was pleasing you.

I then felt your hand pluck at my nipples as both of our fingers started to fuck me - slowly at first, and then picking up tempo. My hips started to quiver and shake, which brought a chuckle to your throat. "so little one, do you wish to cum yet?" I hear you growl into my ear as your third finger pushed its way into me.

"Only if it is your wish to have me cum sir" I reply with a hunger in my voice I had never heard before.

I felt you quicken up the pace, and then push me back... Willing me to cum, but of course I was not going to. Not yet. I wanted to fully feel you bring me to the brink and back - almost like a fully wound yo-yo. You knew that in the back of your mind that my release was going to be beautiful, and that was what I wanted to give you - a release so lovely that you would want to keep coming back for more.

This kept up for an eternity - you bringing me back and forth, willing me to cum, yet I did not. You called me one hell of a stubborn submissive, and I sassed off by saying "of course I am a stubborn submissive - i'm the enigmatic contradiction that no one has fully been able to figure out.

With that, you growled in my ear that you had enough of this, and wanted to fully feel me. You shucked off your jeans, tore off the dress that I was wearing, and started to feed me your cock, which was hard, hot, and thick as anything I had ever seen before. I look up at you, and your dark eyes give me permission to take you in my mouth. I softly kiss the bulbous head, and feel you slowly enter my mouth, which feels warm, soft, and oh so velvety. I keep my eyes on you, searching, seeking all of your pleasure points. Every time my mouth hits a sensitive spot, I feel your hands grip the back of my head, guiding me and "teaching" me how you wish to have your cock sucked.

We finally get into a groove - my mouth on your cock, and your fingers fucking my pussy. I can feel my pussy walls start to vibrate against your fingers, and will myself not to cum. I am almost on that delicious edge that I am addicted to, and want so bad to stay there until I feel you inside me.

After what seems to be an eternity, I feel you move deeper and deeper into my throat. Instinctively, I start to gag, knowing that within seconds, your cock is going to be down my throat, fucking me as if it was my pussy you were inside. You start to pluck at my nipples harder, which pushes me that much closer to the edge. I start to moan and whimper, which you acknowledge by asking if I wanted to cum yet. In my mind I am screaming that I want release, but I know not to ask for it yet...

Seconds later, you flip me on my stomach, pull my hips up, and proceed to impale yourself in my pussy. I moan from the feeling of being so full, and within minutes, the both of us have reached nirvana. You voice coaxing the orgasms out of my body... Floating in the sky, feeling your strong arms around me as wave after wave of cum coats your cock and my pussy... Our juices joining together...

I then wake up, and have the biggest shit eating grin on my face. I got the release I was looking for, and possibly also found someone that I could become close with...

... Or was it only a dream?

rebekkafl
rebekkafl
41 Followers