Was it a Dream?

Story Info
She watched you make love to her as she slept.
1k words
4.12
36.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beeveee
beeveee
2 Followers

I dreamt of you last night.

In the dream, there were sounds of a door creaking open. You were there at the foot of the bed were I lay. Before I could speak you covered my mouth with your lips. I felt your tongue, your strong, beautiful, talented tongue, curl around mine. The taste of your mouth and the feel of your beard scratching my cheek shot an arrow of red hot desire to the soft spot you know so well. I tried to open my eyes to see you but they were heavy with sleep so I gave into the sensations and just laid back and felt.

You were in bed with me I could feel the length of your body stretched out next to mine, our legs entwined, and the soft hair on your chest gently rubbing against my belly. I felt your hand run up the back of my leg and cup my buttock as you pulled me into you for another kiss. The kiss went on and on, your strong hand held me, so tenderly close as you gently pushed the straps of my nightgown off my shoulders. The silk fell off my breast and only then did the kiss on my lips end. You slid down the bed and cupped my breast in your hand, your tongue, poised just on the tip of my nipple driving me crazy with desire as you circled the dark pink bud. "Do you want me to bite" I heard you whisper.

"Oh yes," was the sleepy reply and I heard the moan that came from my lips when your teeth grazed my skin as if it came from another place, another woman. I was in this dream, yet I was watching it all unfold from some spot outside of myself.

I saw you lying next to me with one hand still cupped on my bottom. The night light cast your profile in a shadow on the wall, your perfect face poised just above my taunt nipple, tongue flicking in and out as you began your dance toward the center of my being.

You stroked the body on the bed with deep slow caress. From the spot somewhere outside of my body where the dream had taken me, I watched as my body responded, my hips rising to meet your fingers which slipped so easily inside.

"Baby, you're wet," you growled. Your penis grew hard next to my leg as you became aroused by my arousal. I watched my hips grinding against your hand, my body crazy with the desire to feel your penis in me, but you would have none of it. You slipped your fingers into your mouth and licked the taste off before your big hands pinned my hip bones to the bed, holding me down.

Your lips were on my belly, your tongue making slow lazy figure eights around my belly button and slowly dipping to my clit. Oh the ecstasy when your mouth fell onto my pussy. You licked me from my backside across the moist red skin to my vagina where your tongue plunged in like a diver into a pool. I heard you moan as you tasted my juices before moving up to settle down onto my clitoris. You finally realized the hold you had on me and my back arched and my legs fell wide apart as I opened up to the sensation of your touch. God it felt good. Your tongue held me prisoner as easily as your hands had a moment before. Darting in and out, putting on the pressure then easing off as you felt my desire build. You did this over and over and over again until I could not hold back the rush, in that moment I was back in this skin, holding your head in my hands as and fucking your face. You wouldn't let up, you kept on sucking and pulling on my clit, I thought I would drown in the pleasure you gave me as I came. I heard you moan as you licked up the juices of my desires; you liked the way I tasted at this moment. The colors of my orgasm washed over my body in wave after wave of pleasure and I lost myself to the dream again, floating away, lost in the warm shallow waters lapping the shore.

You held the trembling body on the bed; I could see the look in your beautiful brown eyes so tender and open at that moment as you gazed at the still face. You brushed back the hair and kissed the eyelids and cheeks, then ran your finger lightly over the moisture on the lips. I sensed rather than felt your desire, and a finger ran gently down the length of your penis. It grew at my touch. I wanted to kiss it, but this dream didn't allow it. My leg went over your hip as your penis penetrated my vagina. I could feel you moving into me, every nerve ending was exposed and feeling your skin rubbing against mine. Your hands were on my ass pulling me closer to you as you buried the full length of shaft into me. I heard the moan, was it you or me? Did you know that you are so big I can not take you all in? Fingers circled around the base of your penis, sliding around sink slowly into your anus. I watched as you tensed and quickened your pace. The feeling of the muscles in my legs cramping as I squeezed you tight pulled me back to my body. The tightness intensified the orgasm that was rising about to break the surface.

"Now baby," I whispered. I felt you throbbing inside me as your orgasm crashed into mine and exploded in a blinding climax. You fell back and pulled me close to you and the dream faded as I lay sleeping curled up in your arms. When I woke this morning I was alone but your smell was on my sheets. Was it a dream, was it real? Come back to me dream angel.

beeveee
beeveee
2 Followers