Was It A Dream? Ch. 02

Story Info
Did her dream lover come to life.
1.5k words
3.97
15.6k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/20/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kandie
kandie
350 Followers

I sat upright in bed, noticed I wasn't wearing a nightie and my pussy and ass were on fire. Was it a dream, or was Michael really there. I looked around the room and didn't see any signs that told me he had been.

I put my nightie back on, crawled out of bed, and went into my computer to see what was happening online; maybe I would find someone there exciting to talk too. After turning the computer on, I chatted with a few people, but the conversations was boring, so I logged off.

I sat there for a moment wondering, what to do next. I was too aroused for sleep; my erect nipples tingled as they brush against the soft, silky, fabric. I placed one hand between my legs and felt the dampness. I slid a finger the between the fold of my pussy and slowly started stroking my clit.

I closed my eyes and murmured softly, "Oooooooh."

It was then that I decided I needed to masturbate, but would do it in the living room. The room had large windows, covered with sheer curtains, which added to the excitement.

I got up; walked toward the bathroom to gather my a few things I needed for some hot sexy fun. My favorite toy, a 10 inch vibrator, some Vaseline, a towel, and a full-length floor mirror.

I carried the items into the living room and laid them on the sofa. Next I turned the radio to my favorite music station, letting the soft music serenade my senses. After that I placed the mirror on the floor in front of the sofa, adjusting it slightly, so when I sat down I could see my whole body.

I love to masturbate and watch myself get off. After making sure I could see myself in the mirror I purred, "Oh baby, you look so sexy!"

I then removed my nightie, feeling my nipples harden even more as the cool night air caressed them. Next I took them between in my fingers, rolling and pinching them hard. While moaning softly I brings each nipple to my lips, sucked it in and bit it gently, which sent a tingling sensation directly to the center of my womanhood.

I looked up into the mirror and spread my legs wide. My whole pussy glistened with anticipation. With my fingers I pulled the labia apart and gasped, "Oh my, you're so wet baby!" I slowly caressed my clit for a moment, teasing, and rubbing it, as two fingers of my other hand slid deep inside the hole.

My whole body began to tremble with excitement. I closed my eyes and fantasized once again about Michael.

I whispered, "Oh Michael wish you were here fucking me."

I slid one finger, then two, and after a moment four fingers inside, pumping them in and out of my pussy. My vaginal muscles griped them like a small cock. I only stopped long enough to lick the sweet juices from my fingers before reinserting them repeatedly, as I drove myself closer to climax.

As I watched my wet throbbing pussy in the mirror I told myself, "Oh baby, it's time to cum hard!"

As the fingers of my left hand tantalize my pussy hole the other one tease my clit. I felt the juices run down my legs and bit my lower lip, and my arousal heightened.

I closed my eyes and said, "Fuck me, dream lover."

While ramming my fingers in my hole, I pinched my clit, my breathing quickens, and I squealed, "I am cumming!"

I brought my juice covered hand to my lips and licked them clean. I then separated my labia and watched my reflection in the mirror again.

My swollen clit throbbing hard as if to say, "I'm not done having fun yet, lets cum again!"

Suddenly all of the hairs on the back of my neck stiffen, like they do when someone is watching my. I glanced around and didn't see anyone.

Once again I closes my eyes and whispers, "I wish you were watching me, Michael"

The next thing I did was spread Vaseline on my 10 inch toy, and slowly insert it into my pussy. Slowly I started fucking myself in and out harder with each thrust, stretching my hole to the limits. Every hair on my body is quivered with anticipation as I shoved the vibrator deeper. Its two-inch circumference was electrifying as it rubs against my g-spot.

I shivered, and cooed, "Oooooh yessssss, Michael! I want to feel your lips and tongue encircling my clit, and sucking it hard, as you slide this toy deeper into my wanting pussy."

My pussy started milking the toy hard making my shake as the wave of my orgasm began to build. As I watched myself in the mirror again, I noticed that my pussy spasms were trying to engulf the whole vibrator.

All of a sudden, I was breathless and unable to speak as another climaxed overtook me and I nearly fell of the couch.

Suddenly I felt someone's hand caress my thigh as a husky male voice spoke, "Kandy spread your legs wide so I can eat every part of that delicious pussy!"

When I looked down, and gasped in amazement, there was Michael kneeling between my legs.

I uttered, "OMG, eat me."

His fingers spread my labia, as his talented tongue began to drive my crazy with desire.

He paused from eating and asked, "Do you like the way I make your pussy purr?"

"Oooh yes, you can do that all day, I'd let you!"

As he resumed eating, and when he sucked in my clit, I started shaking so hard that I nearly slid of the sofa. When he took it between his teeth and bit it a surge of electricity went straight from his lips to my clit.

I moved my head side to side and purred, "Mmm, that's it, just like that! Oooh, aarrgggghhh, please don't stop!"

"Oh my sweet Kandy, you taste so good! I could eat your pussy for hours!"

I pulled his head toward my wanting pussy and shrieked, "Oh fuck, make me cum!"

He buried his face deeper in my pussy again, letting his tongue work its magic on my clit, as he finger-fucked my hard. When he glanced up at my, he gasped because I was sucking and biting on my own nipples.

"Wow baby! I love watching a woman bite and suck my own nipples; I think that is so sexy! Oh Kandy, cum for me, fill my mouth with your sweet nectar!"

He then bit my clit and I stiffened as a gush of fluids filled his mouth. When he was done, he licked his lips, and moved to sit next to my on the sofa. He then drew my close and they share a deep passionate kiss. I could taste my own cum on his lips, and closed my eyes.

Afterwards he took my face in his hands, looked into my eyes, and said, "Baby, I'm here for you. Anytime you need me just call me and whisper, "I need you Michael," and I will be here!"

He then leans over and whispered in my ear, "One good licking deserves another, sugar!"

I winked and replied, "Oh yes, it does."

I moved and knelt between his legs, and grasped his throbbing member with my hands. I gazed at the glistening precum and licked my lips hungrily. Leaning forward, I began flicking it with my tongue.

"Oh honey, you taste so delicious!"

He watched my tongue tantalize his hot cock and exclaimed, "Suck my dick, and take me deep into your mouth. Make me cum!"

I stopped for a moment, looked up into his brown eyes, and flashed him a seductive grin. "I want to go slow and taste every sweet inch of your cock, darling."

Following that I deep throated him, letting my lips brush softly again his pubic hairs.

He threw his head back and shouted, "Oh fuck, I love the way your tongue tickles my dick as you suck me. Yes, that's it, just like that, ooooh don't stop."

As I sucked him hard, as he reached out, taking a hold of my head and began moving it up and down on his cock. After a few minutes he asked, "Darling, can I fill your sweet mouth with cum."

When I nodded my head yes he said, "Oh my sweet Kandy, that's it, suck me harder baby! Ooooooooooh fuck, I can't hold back any longer! I'm cumming!"

I eagerly swallowed every delicious drop of his cum, licked my lips and said, "Mmmmm, baby, yummy!"

I then got up and sat down next to him on the sofa. We began snuggling and I started to drift off to sleep. All of a sudden I felt a cold breeze across my shoulders and sat upright.

When I looked around I noticed that I was all alone. I then questioned myself, "Was this real or a dream?"

kandie
kandie
350 Followers