Was It All Worth It?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,293 Followers

Looking at the list I saw three names, one of which I couldn't believe I'd included on my list. Dick was my best friend but you always heard stories of the best friend doing your wife behind your back. Andy was basically a no the more I thought about it, and Chris was a definite yes. It was still another week before our monthly outing and I needed to somehow find out more details about each.

"Steve, you still going to have Carl paint the other two rooms upstairs?" Beth asked when I got home from work.

"I feel like we took advantage of him the last time when he did the other two bedrooms. He charged me for paint and a case of beer and that was all. I did slip Sue a couple hundred dollars before they went on their cruise. I told her friendship was one thing, but business was business. Let me think about it, there's no real hurry with the kids rooms is there?"

"Well, we've got the BBQ next, and I want the house to look nice."

"Babes, the house always looks nice. Who in the hell is going to go upstairs and look at the paint on our walls?"

"Steve, it's a woman thing ok?"

"Stupid bitch, she's going to have more to worry about than paint when I figure out who she's fucking."

At the party I watched all the guys like a hawk. Andy was downing the beers like water and Dick was being nice and helping Beth put out all the food on the deck tables. Chris was his arrogant self and if I was reading Beth's body language right she was getting turned off about his explaining about how he'd made a killing on Apple Computer stock. Unless they were putting up a good front, Carl was falling down a notch or two on my list. With Carl and Andy seeming more and more unlikely candidates that left my good buddy Dick as my prime suspect. After the party, Ann and Dick stayed over to help us clean up.

"Good party wouldn't you say?" I asked Dick.

"Yeah, it looks like everyone had a good time, especially Andy," Dick said with a snicker. "Betty threw him an elbow after his third beer and told him if he got drunk again tonight he was sleeping on the couch. He must have nursed that last beer for two damn hours." We both laughed. "Steve," Dick said looking around to see that no one was in hearing distance. "Can you keep a big secret, even from Beth?" I nodded yes. "I'm fixing to take my wife on a second honeymoon. When we first got married we didn't have any money so we just stayed in a hotel for a long weekend. I've booked a seven-day cruise for us and it leaves in two weeks. I haven't said a word to Ann but told her boss all about it so she could get the time off."

I just stared at him now in disbelief. In my warped mind he'd moved up to numero uno and now he was telling me about taking his wife on a second honeymoon.

"Steve, I just need you to look after my place. Her mom is going to watch the kids but if you could just look in once or twice I'd appreciate it. Ann is going to go nuts when she finds out," he said with this huge grin. "We may not even make it out of our room but at least I got one with a balcony so we'll see some of the sights."

"You dog," I said to him. "How long have you been planning this?"

"I've been saving for almost six months. I almost shit when Sue and Carl went on theirs and Ann lamented about their good luck. Hell, when Sue called Ann on her cell phone and e-mail her a picture of the Mexican pyramids I thought I'd bust a gut. Those two almost ruined my surprise."

"Dick, how could Sue call Ann?"

"Steve, hello? There are cell towers everywhere now and if not, have you ever heard of satellites? It's expensive as hell but you can call anywhere in the world now from your cell phone. But if you think I'm going to do anything like that, don't count on it. I plan on being busy doing other things if you know what I mean."

All right call me stupid. In my mind I crossed off Dick who shouldn't have ever been on the list in the first place. That left Andy and Chris who both seemed unlikely candidates. Jesus Christ who in the hell was Beth fucking? About three in the morning it finally hit me, Carl.

At work the next day I put two and two together and came up with Carl. He was a self-employed painter and made his own hours. His wife worked in an office so he could come and go as he pleased. Since Beth didn't work they could get together during the day and no one would be the wiser. Hell, it probably started when he painted our upstairs bedrooms six months ago, and Beth probably fucked him in our God damn bed. The more I thought about it the madder I got. Even though I felt like putting a bullet in their heads I didn't want to go to jail and I had the kids to think about.

"Beth, now that I think about it, why don't we have Carl paint the last two rooms. This way the whole upstairs will be done. If you don't mind, can you give him a call and set it up? But, tell him up front I intend to pay him for his work this time," I told Beth when I called her from my office. "We may even want to re-carpet those rooms while we're at it."

"Steve, one thing at a time; you know we're not made of money. Let's get the walls done and then we can worry about floor coverings."

"I guess your right babes, I don't know what I'd do without you," I said even though I wanted to puke.

"You're right, you are lucky to have me."

Two days later in my office, with my door shut I listened to their conversation.

"Honey, you'll never guess what, Steve wants you to paint the other two bedrooms upstairs, isn't that wonderful?"

"I guess you plan on paying me the same way as you did last time?" Carl replied.

"You can bet on that. But this time, there won't be any need for flirting. It'll be nice not to have to sneak around for a change. This way you can come over after the kids go to school and we can take all the time we need. I like when you fuck me in my bed. It makes me feel so slutty when Steve and I do it on top of those same sheets," she laughed.

"But Beth remember, I still have to paint the damn rooms."

"Hell, how long can that take? A couple of hours? I plan on making this project last at least a week. We haven't done it three days in a row ever."

"Beth, I still have to work for a living; I can't simply come by every day and put the meat to you; why don't you get your husband to take up some of the slack?"

"He's useless and too damn predictable, besides, I can barely feel him in me any longer. Maybe I'll let him fuck my ass and leave my pussy just for you."

"Beth, are one evil bitch you know that?"

"Just remember, I'm only your evil bitch, remember that."

Thank God they ended it after that; I thought I was going to puke. It was now time to figure out a plan that put both of them down for the count.

Carl would be easy. I'd send a video to his wife and he'd be paying for the rest of his life, but I wanted more than just that from the two cheaters. They'd made a fool out of me and I wanted them to feel the pain every time they thought about what they'd done. I wanted my pound of fucking flesh.

If I just divorced Beth, most likely she'd get everything even if she were a cheating whore. That meant she'd get the kids, the house and I'd be paying for the next thirteen years and she'd still get to fuck around. A bullet in the head would take her out of the picture, but I didn't have that in me, so I needed something in between.

"Damn cramps," Beth said taking three Tylenol. "You'd think they'd allow us to get something stronger over the counter to handle these figgin cramps."

"Why don't you go to the doctor and get something stronger?"

"Don't you think I've tried? That asshole of a doctor just prescribes some ultra aspirin. If he had a cunt he'd know what we went through every month," she said leaning against the bathroom counter. She'd given me an idea but I didn't have a clue how to make it happen; but I'd find a way.

There was one part of town no God fearing, self-respecting, person went unless you were looking for what was sold there; and that was everything, and I do mean everything. I got my old work truck and in a raggedy assed shirt and jeans I made the trip. I wasn't sure what I wanted really, but I had a pretty good idea. I figured I'd have to find someone who knew the ropes there, so I picked up a black hooker working the streets.

"Your not a cop are you?" She asked.

"Do I look like a cop?"

"Prove it then," she asked. "Show me your dick."

I looked around, zipped down my fly and pulled out my dick. She touch it, stroked it and asked what I was looking for?

"A blowjob is thirty, a fuck is seventy-five and you can have my ass for another twenty," she said popping her gum.

"How about a covered blowjob?"

"My, my, my, cautious aren't we. Most guys don't want me to use a rubber, even for fucking. Don't worry; I'm clean but if you want it covered no problem. At least I won't have to swallow your cum."

She was good, hell she was fucking great but I guess after sucking as many cocks as she probably had you'd have to at least learned a few things. In less then three minutes I was shooting my load into the rubber. When she saw I was done, she pealed it off and tossed it out the window. Class, nothing but class. Then I asked.

"You know where I can score a few joints and some crack?" I asked a surprised hooker as she gave me more than a once over.

"You don't seem to be the type,"

"It's not for me but my wife. She says that when she's high sex is a lot better. I figure I'll get her a few things and we can try them all out."

For a second I thought she was going to bolt out from the truck.

"How much money you got?"

"Enough for a taste anyway," I told her.

"I don't usually do this, but since you're going to give me an extra fifty I just might help you score," she said lighting up a small joint. "You want a hit?" she said passing it to me.

"Can't, I've got asthma and it would probably fucking kill me."

"Well give me fifty and go where I tell you," she instructed.

I gave her two twenties and a ten and drove. About five minutes later we pulled up behind a house that was basically falling down shack.

"Give me two hundred and wait fucking here. Leave the windows up and keep the mother fucking doors locked. If anyone comes up to the window ignore them and if he pulls out a gun, well man you're on your own," she said laughing.

I knew I was probably making a big mistake but I did it anyway. "Just hurry," I asked.

"Don't worry lover, I won't stiff you." She said getting out and walking through the door.

It felt like she'd been gone for a damn hour. More than once I almost left thinking she'd probably gone out the front door and left me holding my dick. When she came back out I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Honey, drive," is all she said looking around, I guess for cops. "I got you three nice rocks of crack and three joints," she said smiling. "But it's going to cost you another twenty."

"But you said..." I started to say and then thought better of it. "How about including another blowjob and I'll make it thirty."

"I like the way you think lover," she said unzipping my fly. "Just drive while I do this and for Christ's sakes don't hit anything.

She was on my dick before I could say anything about a condom. It took her longer this time but she got the same results.

"Your cum tastes pretty good for a white boy."

I gave her the money, she gave me the drugs and we both got what we wanted out of the arrangement. I put everything in a plastic bag under the seat. I drove extra cautious all the way back to work, switched cars, clothing and with my stash headed for home. For about three hundred dollars, I'd get my revenge on the both of them.

I planned a two-prong approach. I'd nail Carl first then come back and get Beth when she felt safe.

Thursday I picked up a prepaid cell phone on my way home from work. I figure if I got there early enough I could catch him before he left. When I pulled into the driveway and saw his truck I knew I was in. I broke out one of his taillights and put the three joints in a bag under the seat. I walked into the kitchen as he was sucking down one of my beers talking to Beth.

"Hey buddy, how's the job going?" I asked Carl looking at Beth for any tell tale signs she was fucking him.

"Should be done by tomorrow night. I just need to swing by Home Depot and pickup another quart of trim paint," he said finishing his beer.

"Here, let me get you another," I said getting both him and me one. "Remember I'm paying you in cash this time," I said giving him three hundred in twenty dollar bills. "I'll give you the rest tomorrow, I spent some of it on the way home, but I think you know I'm good for it." I said with a big smile. We shot the shit and just before he left I made up an excuse that I'd forgotten to pick up something at the store and would be back shortly. I thanked Carl for his help and walked out.

I was down the street when he passed me getting on the main drag.

"911 what is your emergency?" the operator asked.

"There's this guy in a white pickup selling drugs to kids in my neighborhood. I told him to leave and he said he could sell his shit wherever he wanted to. I've got him in front of me right now and we're driving down Main Street just past Marshall. His license number is DL5512 and like I said it's a white Chevy with a broken right tail light," I hung up and waited.

We drove and drove until I figured my plan wasn't going to work. A block before the Home Depot exit a cop pulled him over and then another one pulled right in behind him. The first cop went up to his truck and I guess said something about his broken tail light as Carl got out and they walked to the back of his pickup. When the second cop brought out a dog I pumped my fist in the air. Thinking he had nothing to hide, Carl opened his truck door and I guess gave him permission to search his vehicle.

Those dogs are good as he found the joints in less than a minute. I was loving every second of it when they handcuffed Carl and put him in the back of the police car. I'd seen enough, so with a big smile on my face I headed for home.

Carl didn't make the news, but his picture was posted on-line under the county arrest website. You'd be surprised how many people have nothing better to do than to look up shit like that on the computer. Someone in the neighborhood saw it and the news spread like wildfire; especially since he was charged with drug possession and distribution. I knew the possession would stick, but hell, he'd never get convicted for distribution with only three joints; but he did have the three hundred dollars in cash that I gave him. Hell, he'd be lucky to get any real jail time by the time it was over, but the exposure was what I was looking for; and he got that.

"Sue, if there is anything I can do to help, please let me know," I told her. "I can't believe that it happened. The last time I saw him was when he and Beth were having a beer in our kitchen when I came home early that day."

"Steve, I never knew Carl even smoked pot. He says's it wasn't his, but it was his truck; I'm not that naïve. I figured he'd be done with your house by Wednesday, sometimes I just don't understand him," she said angrily.

"Well, if you need anything you know where I live." She thanked me again.

Carl was the brunt of jokes and conversation at our next get together; Sue didn't show either, I didn't blame her. It was there I put the second phase of my plan into play.

All night long I sprinkled crack powder into Beth's drink. I made sure there was plenty of alcohol in them so she couldn't taste the difference. When I told her that I'd forgotten the salad she'd made she got pissed, especially since I told her I was too drunk to drive.

"I'm sorry honey, here let me get your purse and keys," I said going into Betty and Andy's bedroom where our coats and everything else was. I dropped in the two vials with the last two rocks of crack and went out and gave Beth her keys and purse.

"Steve, you owe me big time for this. I'll expect at least an hour foot massage when we get home," she said grabbing her purse.

There was only one way to get to our house from Betty and Andy's. As soon as she pulled down the driveway I did it again.

"911, what's your emergency?"

There's a crazy woman driving a dark blue Toyota down Wilmore Street. She cut me off and knocked down two mailboxes almost hitting my kids. I don't know if she's drunk or high but you've got to stop her." I hung up and destroyed the phone. Beth never came back with the salad.

"Betty, she's not answering her cell or the house phone," I said in a worried tone. "It's been over an hour, I hope she wasn't in an accident."

"Steve, why don't I drive you home and let Andy drive around. Maybe she just lost her phone and is stranded somewhere. Come on, let's see if we can find her."

Betty and I drove up to a dark house. I used my spare key to open the door and found the bowl of salad on the kitchen counter where I'd left it; I guess she never made it home. While Betty checked with Andy I could see the light flashing on our answering machine. The first message was from my parents saying that they weren't bringing my kids back until nine because they were going out to dinner. The second one was from Beth.

There was a lot of crying and pleading for me to come get her because she'd been picked up for driving under the influence and possession of crack cocaine.

"Betty, she's been arrested for possession of drugs," I said in my best-surprised tone of voice. "I don't understand; Beth doesn't do drugs, what the hell is going on?"

"Steve, where are your children?"

"At my mom's," I replied.

"Why don't you call her and tell her to keep the kids and you and I can go down to the station and straighten this mess out." I made the call and we left.

"I can't believe this is happening. First Carl and now Beth, what the hell is going on? I've never seen her take anything stronger than aspirins even though she talked about wanting something stronger for her monthly cramps. But she wouldn't do this, would she?"

Beth was being held on possession and it would take me twenty-four hours to get her out.

"Beth, why are you doing drugs? Did Carl get you into it, how could you do this to us?" I said loud enough that Betty could hear.

"Steve, this is a huge mistake. I promise you I'm not doing drugs; I don't know how they got into my purse. Someone must have planted them on me."

"Beth, your saying one of our friends at the party planted cocaine on you? Do you really expect me to believe that?"

"Steve, you have to, I'm innocent."

"Well, I won't be able to get you out until Monday when I can get the cash from the bank. You'd better think about what you've done and have answers for me on Monday," I told her in an angry tone.

"Steve, listen to me, I don't do drugs. You have to believe me, do you think I'd lie to you?"

"You'd better not be lying to me Beth, and if you are, there will be consequences. I'm going to have Betty take me home so I can get the kids from mom's. And don't worry, Betty is the only one who knows you're in jail." I left a crying Beth. It was all coming together.

When my mom brought the kids back, I told her that Beth had been picked up by the police for possession of drugs. She thought I was joking until I told her I was dead serious.

"She's been acting weird for a while, maybe something's going on that I don't know about?" I told her.

"Steve, I know Beth. This has to be just a big misunderstandings, you'll see." But it wasn't I saw to that.

With the kids tucked away, I reviewed this week's tape. It was as I suspected, Carl and Beth were having a full-blown affair. The sex bothered me a lot, especially at what they were doing but the lying and her belittling me to Carl only drove in the stake deeper. I could only watch it so long especially after she begged him to do things she told me were totally disgusting. I made three copies of the tape and went to bed.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,293 Followers