Was It Dad or Mom

Story Info
The families master
13.7k words
4.58
191.3k
109

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,151 Followers

Mom had woke me up, in the middle of the night. Her hand was between my legs. I started to yell out and her hand covered my mouth.

She put a towel over my face and said, "Be quiet and don't move."

I thought I was going to pass out, as she began stroking and sucking my dick. It felt so good, I was going to cum, real fast. I tried to tell her, but she put her hand on my mouth again. It felt unbelievably good, cuming in her mouth. She didn't stop stroking and sucking as I did it. Mom pulled the towel from my face and kissed me. Sticking her tongue in my mouth, she gave me a taste of what I had done.

I grabbed her. "Let Me Go!" She commanded. I didn't and held her tight as she began to struggle.

She raised her voice. "Dammit! LET ME GO!" She struggled harder and I held tighter.

"Keep it up and you'll have everybody in here." I said softly.

"Yeah. And then it'll be your ass."

"No it won't. Think about it. We're in my room. On my bed. I'm naked and you're half naked. Why did you do that?"

Mom went limp and started crying. I rubbed her back and slowly pulled her nightie up to her neck. Her skin felt so soft and warm. Slowly, I let my hands go all the way down to her butt. She wiggled and her breathing changed. I kept caressing her butt, sides, back and shoulders.

As my hands touched the dimples at the top of her butt, she wiggled more and kissed my neck. I continued using my hands on her warm soft flesh. She began kissing me. Not like a mother, but like a lover. Already against me, she quickly straddled me. My hardon was mashed between us and I could feel the heat between her legs.

"You didn't answer me, Mom." I whispered.

Barely raising up, she took my face in her hands and whispered, "I needed you in my mouth. .. And now, I need you in me. ... I need you to fuck me."

I was speechless. I fantasized about this and now it was happening. 'God, I hope I'm not dreaming.'

Mom raised up and removed her nightie. Her tits jiggled enticingly before my eyes. She came back down, kissing me, her nipples seemed to burn into my chest. I almost shot off right then. I tried to get a hold of her tits but they were mashed between us as she kissed me hungrily.

Mom raised up and used her hand to guide my dick to her pussy. When I felt the head of my dick touch her hot pussy, I shook spastically. 'Dear God, this is really happening. Mom is going to fuck me.'

Her hips began moving and I felt my dick enter her. Her hot breath crossed my ear and she whispered, "Fuck me baby. Fuck me."

I began thrusting into mom's pussy. Hundred's of fantasies coming true and making me delirious. I don't know for how long. I just kept thrusting and thrusting. As I neared the point of no return, mom pulled my mouth to her breast and wantonly whispered, "Suck my tit, baby. That's it. Suck mommies tit while you fill my pussy with cum."

I came hard. So hard it looked like I was having a seizure. I fell to the bed with mom on top of me. A couple of minutes later, without a word, she left me in turmoil.

I couldn't wait to get to the kitchen at breakfast and was really disappointed when I didn't see Mom. "Where's Mom?" I asked trying to sound as normal as possible.

"She's doing her charity sitting thing. Overslept and got a late start this morning." Dad said without looking up.

Emptiness immediately began building inside me and it was hard to eat and get ready to leave. I wanted to hold her, kiss her, and tell her how much I loved her.

Sis left first, followed quickly by Dad. I was gathering up the last of my stuff before heading out when Mom came through the door. "Good, I made it, you're still here."

I immediately turned to hug her, but she put her hand on my chest and said, "No. We have to talk. I need a cup of coffee. Come with me."

I meekly followed her to the kitchen. "Sit." She said as she poured a cup of coffee. She sat down and took a long sip before speaking,

"What happened last night, May never happen again." I started to talk. "Don't interrupt me! What I did was wrong and I don't want to hurt you mentally or socially. However, like I told you, I do have needs. So, if you want me to continue, there are rules that must be followed without question."

There was a long silence and the air was filled with tension. Mom put her hands on mine and squeezed gently, before she pushed my chin up making me face her.

"Do you want to stop now? Or do you want to hear the rules?"

With tears in my eyes and a dry mouth, I was barely able to reply, "I'll do whatever you say!"

"Answer me then. Do you want to hear the rules?"

"Yes, I want to hear the rules."

"That's better. OK, first, you must be asleep. If I feel you are not asleep, I won't do it. If you are pretending to be asleep, and I sense it, I won't do it. Second, You May Not Touch Me! If you do, it will be the last time. Last, and Most Important, I AM YOUR MOTHER, you will not treat me any different nor will I treat you any different." There was a long pause and I held my breath. "Do You Agree?" I couldn't speak. "DO YOU AGREE?"

I could barely get it out, "Yes, I'll do anything for you."

"Good. You can stay home today and help me around the house." Then she kissed my hands and stood up. As I stood, she added, with a smile, "And, Oh Yeah, this afternoon you can take a nap."

I was stirred up all morning and it was really hard to get sleepy for a nap. A little after One, I finally mustered up the courage to try it, and told Mom I was going to lie down.

She smiled, sexily at me, and said, "Sweet Dreams."

I slowly walked to my room and only pushed the door to, without closing it. Standing there dumbfounded, I couldn't decide whether to undress or not because I didn't want to act like I expected her to come to me.

'To hell with it, she told me to take a nap and with that look she gave me, she wants me sleeping naked.' I took off my clothes and crawled into bed and was actually drifting off to sleep when I felt rather than heard my door open.

Looking through my eyelids, I saw Mom standing there in her robe, looking at me. She slowly walked to the foot of my bed and stood there watching me for several seconds before opening her robe. Letting it slide from her shoulders, she stood there naked, watching me again for several seconds. In the daylight lit room I could see every detail of her body and was amazed at its loveliness. Her hands moved from her thighs up her body to her breasts massaging them before she moved to the side of the bed. I could barely feel her sit on the edge of the bed, and felt my penis twitch.

"Oh God, I hope she doesn't take that as a sign that I am awake.'

Slowly she reached out and pulled the sheet down, exposing my nudity, and smiled. Looking at my penis, she licked her lips and pulled her nipples, with a smile.

'Oh God, she's so beautiful, and she's going to suck me off, after all."

Looking at my face she reached out and lightly touched me. I shivered and she smiled, but didn't stop. Then she started her game, lightly tickling my penis and scrotum with her fingertips. My penis was harder and jumping.

'Oh Jesus, you're driving me insane.'

Ever so softly, she wrapped her hand around me and squeezed gently.

"Oh, God! Why can't you just, do it? Why can't you just, do it!?'

My hips were moving involuntarily and I sighed as I moved my head from side to side. 'Please do it. Please. Please. Please, suck me off.'

I noticed that she wasn't playing with her breast and followed her arm down to see her rubbing between her legs. 'Oh God, Yes, that's what I'd rather have! Oh Yes, I'd rather be inside you again!'

She let go of me and covered her breasts with her arm as she stared at my face.

'Oh Shit, did I do something? Did I open my eyes? Oh Shit!'

She turned and looked at the door as she cupped my scrotum in her hand, then slowly she grasped my penis lightly in her right hand and looked at my face.

'Oh Good, Oh Good.'

She lowered her head and licked the tip of my glans, and licked, and licked, and licked.

'Oh Jesus, Mom, you're killing me! Suck it please!'

She looked at me one more time, before taking me into her mouth.

'Oh Fuck Yes, Yessss!'

Feeling my scrotum tighten, I concentrated and held back, I wanted the exquisite feeling of her mouth to last as long as possible. Each time she bobbed down I felt a breast touch my hip and thigh. I never noticed that before. 'Wow.'

That did it, my scrotum tightened; my penis became rock hard, sperm exploded into her mouth.

'Oh, Jesus Fucking Christ, that was Gooood!' It was all I could do to keep from screaming.

Mom finished me and covered me up before standing. Her hands were at the bend of her legs, legs slightly parted as she shook causing her breasts to bounce like mounds of jell-o. I could see that her labia were wet.

'Jesus, she was turned on from sucking me!'

She smiled and stepped to the end of the bed. With legs spread, she bent at the waist to pick up her robe, showing me her glistening wet labia and hanging breasts. Mom didn't put her robe on; she just walked out dragging it behind her. In the hall, she paused, glanced over her shoulder and disappeared.

I gasped, and passed out.

I woke up and heard noises of people in the house. Barely getting dressed before Sis popped her head in my door and said something about me sleeping all day, carousing all night. I made it to supper and briefly thought Mom was playing footsie with me, but when I looked it was Sis and she giggled.

I knew I couldn't sleep so I took one of Grandmas pills, I swiped and stashed away. That night I had my fantasy again, but it was different, it wasn't soft, tingly, and smooth. It was rough, hard and jerky, making me uneasy. In the morning I looked and found dried semen all over me.

'Jesus, is Mom telling me I did something wrong?'

Well the days turned to weeks and then months as every few days I got my fantasy. You know what, though, I didn't wake up most of the time.

I tried to get glimpses of Mom, her breasts, butt, anything, but I never managed it. On the other hand Sis kept flashing me, showing me more and more.

Thanksgiving rolled around and I was looking forward to going to Grandma and Grandpas, but we weren't going. Grandpa surprised Grandma with a Holiday Cruise, so we were staying home. The day was kinda draggy to start and then picked up with our turkey dinner. A couple of Sis's friends came by and got her to go cruising. My friends were all gone, visiting relatives, so I was home with Mom and Dad.

We settled in the living room to watch 'Thanksgiving Day Football.'

'Whoopee Do!'

As the game really got going, I was sitting in the big chair, and Mom got up walking past me. She grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen.

When she stopped, she turned into me, with her hands on my chest and just stood there looking into my eyes for a couple of seconds.

"This is a special day and I think you deserve something special." She said with a sultry look on her face. I gulped. "Would you like Mommy to give you something special?"

I nodded, unable to speak, and felt her hips press into me.

'Oh God Yes, I want to fuck you so bad.'

Keeping her eyes on mine, she slowly slid down to kneel in front of me. Continuing to keep eye contact she unzipped my pants, pulled my penis out, and stuck it in her mouth.

'Oh God, Jesus, Mom! Dad's in the next room! What if he walks in? Oh Shit, that feels good!'

My erection was so sudden, that Mom jerked her head back, but kept her eyes on mine.

'Oh my, what are you doing, what are you doing to me?'

As her mouth went forward taking more of my penis in, her hands slid around to cup my butt.

"Ooooh." I shuddered. This felt so good I knew I couldn't last. She had never done it this way before, taking so much of me in her mouth and looking me in the eye.

'Oh Jesus!'

Slowly she moved her head back and forth while her tongue massaged the underside. I began to feel weak kneed and started trembling.

'Oh Mom, Mom, Mom, that feels so Gooood!'

"Hey, can you bring me a coke?" Dad yelled from the living room.

'Oh Shit, Dad's gonna catch us!' I jumped, jamming my penis in Moms mouth, feeling my glans in her throat as her nose hit my stomach. I tried to pull back but her hands on my butt held me in place. She had a smile on her face and shook her head from side to side. Momentarily, I lost the urge to ejaculate, but could feel it building quickly again.

She was sucking hard and kinda thumping her head on my penis.

'Oh Jesus Christ, she's fucking me with her mouth!'

Slowly she moved her head back, squeezing my shaft with her lips. I could barely stand, my legs were shaking so bad.

'Oh I'm 'cumming!'

Mom bobbed her head to each throb of my, sperm shooting, penis. With each throb, her tight lips pulled out, and then quickly went back down my shaft to pull again on the next throbbing shot.

I was now shaking uncontrollably, a rag doll at the mercy of Moms mouth. As my throbbing subsided, Mom slowed to stop and held me motionless for a second or two. Then she eased her head back slowly and wrapped her hand around my penis. I could feel her tongue licking around. She opened her mouth, stuck her tongue out and pulled to squeeze the last drops of sperm onto her tongue, licked and swallowed. The entire time she was on her knees, she never broke eye contact.

Slowly she stood, and whispered, "Did you like your special gift?"

"Oh Yes!" Was all I managed to say.

With a laugh in her voice and smiling real big, she bounced my penis on her fingers, and said, "Better put this away before you come back to the game." Then she quickly grabbed two cokes and left.

It took me a couple of minutes to quit shaking and regain my composure, before grabbing a coke and returning to the living room.

'Holy Shit, what brought that on!? But, she said, I had to be asleep. Oh man, I want more of that!'

When I entered the living room, Mom was sitting next to Dad, with her hand on his thigh.

'Oh Jesus, Mom, you're killing me. You are killing me!'

I kept watching Mom, but she didn't look my way for a long time. She just sat there commenting about the game and rubbing Dads thigh.

It was almost half-time when Mom looked over at me. Smiling she licked her lips with the tip of her tongue and winked.

'Oh Jesus Christ Mom, quit teasing me!'

Half time came and Mom and Dad got up. I thought they were going to the kitchen but they walked down the hall to their bedroom. Usually, they entered the bedroom minutes apart, not together. I always knew they were doing something.

I was already horney and wanted to see if I could hear them so I tiptoed to the door. At first all I could hear was something that sounded like humming.

Then: "Did you do what I told you to do?"

"Uh, huh."

"What?"

"Yes, I did what you told me to do."

'What, what did he tell her to do?'

"Say it!"

"Urmph, Mmmm, I sucked my son's cock, in the kitchen, until he came in my mouth."

I almost fell against the door. 'What! Oh My God! Dad knew! He not only knew, he told Mom to suck me off! What the fuck is going on here!? And the language, that language just isn't used in our house. What the, Hell, is going on!?'

"Did he jump when I yelled?"

"Ghum, Yes, and his hard cock jammed into my throat."

"Ha, ha, I shoulda watched. Like that, did you? I bet you did, didn't you?"

"Yessss, I liked it."

"Oh. Oh. Oh, you're good with your mouth. Oh."

More humming and I envisioned Mom sucking Dad like she did me.

"Oh, that's good. What are you going to do now?"

"Ghum, I'm going to suck your cock until I can drink your cum."

"That's a real good boy we have. I couldn't tell anything happened when he came back to the game. Ohhhh, that's it, that's it, Yessss."

More humming.

'Oh Yessss, open wide, I want to see it shoot in your mouth. Oh Fuck, drink it!"

There was silence for a few seconds and just as I was going to leave.

"Suck my ass, before we get back to the game!"

"Yes, Sir!"

I went to the kitchen for a coke before going back to watch the game, in a daze and confused as hell.

'Oh My God, what is going on!?'

Dad came back first and he to got a drink on the way back. It was several minutes before Mom came back in and I couldn't tell anything had happened as I watched her. For that matter, I couldn't tell anything from watching Dad either.

I thought Mom did it because she loved me, but now, she's only doing it because Dad is making her. 'Oh Jesus, I'm never going to figure this out.'

Sis and her friends showed up before the game ended, making a lot of noise until Dad told them he would like to hear the game. After the game Mom and Dad went to the kitchen and all four girls started in on me to hook my Wii to the big screen, so they could play games. They were kissing, hugging, and teasing me to do their will. One of them, I don't know which, because they were all over me, rubbed my thigh and penis several times, making me hard. Which ever one it was deliberately got me hard.

Well, I got the Wii hooked up and we all started playing. Mom and Dad even joined in and we played games until mid-night.

I went to bed tired and fell asleep immediately. That night was the first time I had two fantasy dreams.

Nothing much happened during the weeks until Christmas. In fact, even my fantasies slowed and stopped to the point that I didn't have one the entire week before Christmas. I was slowly thinking that my sex life with Mom had ended, which was driving me to think of fucking Sis for teasing me so much.

We were going to spend the week and both weekends at Grandma and Grandpas. The night before we were to leave, Sis came out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel. She raised her hands to the towel on her head and the towel around her fell to the floor. I was maybe eight feet away and she stood there naked and smiling. Then, feigning embarrassment, she turned her back to me and looked coyly over her shoulder, also giving me a nice look at her bare butt.

Maintaining eye contact, she spread her legs slightly, bent at the waist, and reached for her towel. I looked at the object of my attention. Her butt and labia were open for display and her breasts were hanging in the open vee of her legs. She gave me the finger, in front of her labia, grabbed her towel and darted into her room.

'Oooh, That Little Bitch. I'll get her for that!'

At my Grandparents I didn't think about sex at all, due to the fact that so many family members were there and so much was going on.

Christmas Eve, Grandpa announced that the family tradition would start with 6 am breakfast.

'God, Grandpa, can't we at least sleep in on the holiday!? Jesus, 6 am!' It really wasn't so bad, all of us got up that early or earlier anyway for school or work.

I was awakened by 'Jingle Bells' reverberating through the house, vibrating the walls and windows. Another part of the tradition, 'Pajamas Only Till Noon,' I headed to the breakfast madhouse and joined the merriment.

Actually, all of the kids just wanted to get the presents and do our own thing, but we followed through with the adults. I was really surprised, that everything I got, even the clothes, I liked. I made out like a champ.

After the gift opening, I put my things away and was cornered by Mom to help her do the same for her, Dad and Sis.

Finished, we were slowly walking down the hall, with me in the lead. As I reached the living room, Dad glanced up and smiled. Mom took my hand and pulled me back, leading me down to the basement laundry room.

Once in the laundry room, Mom put her arms around me, hands on my shoulders and kissed me sensuously. She took my breath away.

Pulling her head back, she softly said, "This is a special day and I think you deserve something special."

DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,151 Followers