Was It Dad or Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,159 Followers

'Oh My God, this is what she said last time!'

"Would you like Mommy to give you something special?"

'Oh, Jesus, Yes!'

She kissed me again and ground her hips against me. I couldn't feel anything for our clothes, especially that damn robe of hers.

'Jesus Christ, Mom, I want to fuck you!'

She leaned her head back again. "I didn't hear anything. If you don't want something special we should go back upstairs."

'Damn Mom, I want to fuck you, that's what I want!'

My mouth and throat were dry and I barely whispered, "Yes." Gulped and said, "Yes, I want Mommy to give me something special."

She smiled, slid her hands down to massage my butt, and pulled us together, hard. Then just like last time she slowly went to her knees in front of me. She brought a hand around, unbuttoned my pajamas, licked her lips, stuck her hand inside and squeezed my painfully hard penis. A shiver went through me and my vision blurred.

"Oh God Yes, Mom, Yes." I mumbled.

She licked her lips again and removed her hand.

'Oh God, No! Don't stop, don't stop!'

She slowly pulled my Pajamas and boxers down, just exposing my penis and caught my jumping erection in her mouth. One hand went to my butt and the other cupped my scrotum as her lips slowly went down my penis.

My stomach muscles tightened, and I was gritting my teeth. 'Don't cum. Don't cum. Don't cum.'

Through glazed eyes, I saw a smile on her face. 'Damn, she knows what she's doing to me!'

Slowly, all the way down and all the way back, until just the tip was between her lips, she moved her tight lips, while tickling my scrotum and caressing my butt and the back of my legs.

'Oh Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, I can't hold it, her mouth feels so Gooood!'

My legs started to shake and my scrotum started to tighten. 'Here it comes!' But, Mom clamped her thumb against her hand above my testicles and pulled down, immediately stopping my ejaculation. As I calmed down she bobbed her head a few times. Then she pulled her lips back to my glans and used her tongue to massage my penis as her fingers tickled my scrotum.

I didn't have time to think, I was shaking violently on rubber legs as semen blasted into Moms mouth.

'Oh Shit. Oh Shit. Oh shit. That was good.'

Mom slid her lips to the base of my penis and continued massaging with her tongue until I was standing still again.

'Oh My God, I Love You Mom. I Love You!'

Standing, Mom put her hand behind my scrotum and wrapped her fingers around my penis, tugging gently. Kissing me, I could taste more than a trace of me; her mouth was full of sperm. I greedily kissed her back as she continued to tug on my penis.

Stepping back Mom used both hands to play with my hardness.

"Do it again, do it again!'

Slowly and gently tugging on me, she unbuttoned her robe.

'What? Oh God, I hope we're going to fuck!'

Still tugging on me, she turned around, bent forward toward the washer, and threw her robe over to one side.

'Oh Yes, Yes, we're going to fuck! Oh God, we're going to fuck again!'

She pulled her pajama bottoms down over her round white butt exposing her labia, the object of my fervent desire.

I reached out to touch her and she quickly slapped my hand, but still pulled my penis towards her. Oh how I wanted to grab her hips and shove my penis into her and fuck her as hard as I could, but all I could do was let her control things.

For several minutes she rubbed my glans all over her labia before parting them with my glans to gently make circular movements.

She let go of me and took my hands, pressing them to her hips and held them there as she said with a lust filled voice, "Fuck me. Fuck your Mother. Fuck the woman that gave you life." And she shoved back slamming her butt against my stomach, while her hands held mine firmly in place.

I pulled back and pushed in slowly, wanting to fuck her violently, but something held me back.

"Mmmm, Yes, Fuck Me, be a good Son and give your Mother a good fucking."

Oh how I wanted to slam into her, but something held me back and I slowly increased the speed of my thrusts.

She started pushing back into me with each thrust and started shaking as her butt, coating my penis in slick fluid. I sped up again and she pushed back harder as she dropped her head. As her vagina coated my penis again she threw her head up arching her back. The heat in her was becoming too much to bear, and I started slamming forward and pulling her back, driving to my climax.

"Yessss, Yessss, fill Mommy's 'pussy' with 'cum'. Fill Mommy's 'pussy' with 'cum'!"

As sperm shot from my penis into Moms vagina it was all I could do to stand up, holding on to her hips and pressing my stomach against her butt.

'Jesus Fucking Christ!'

I could feel Moms vagina griping and releasing my penis repeatedly as we both shook through our mutual pleasure. When my throbbing stopped, Mom broke away from me and spun around to lick and suck our juices from my still hard penis. I didn't soften, but rather became painfully hard, yet it felt so incredibly good.

After a few passes of her tight lips down my penis, Mom pulled back and looked up into my eyes. Her eyes were dreamy looking as she said, "That's it baby, be a good Son and give Mommy what she needs." Then she again started sucking my penis and placed my hands on her face.

'Oh God this is too much, she wants me to shoot in her mouth again!'

I didn't think I could ejaculate again so quickly, but the pleasure was building and I was driven by some animal instinct to reach orgasm.

Mom's hands were on my hips, pulling and pushing, urging me to fuck her mouth. I didn't want to hurt her and I was weak from what we had already done, but the desire to ejaculate was in control and I fucked my mothers mouth. My stomach mashing her nose and my scrotum slapping her chin made me wild in my desire to ejaculate down her throat and had me thrusting repeatedly towards that goal. Mom was 'wanting' it and kept pulling and pushing my hips as though she would die if her mouth was not fucked hard, while moaning and gurgling on my penis.

'Shit, I never heard of a woman doing this before. And, Holy Shit, it's my Mother.'

I was beginning to wear out as I felt my release approach, but Mom never slowed her hands and kept me going. Sperm raced up my shaft as my penis stiffened and Moms hands went to my ass pulling me savagely against her face while I erupted into her throat. She held me tightly, grinding her face against me while her throat massaged my glans.

"OOOOOOOOOOOh!" This time I couldn't stand and collapsed to the floor pulling my penis from her mouth, leaving a string of spittle hanging from her lip.

Mom was trembling, then gasped for air, slowly licked her lips and put her fingers to her mouth.

"Oh God, I Love You Stephen! I Love what you do for me!"

Slowly, I pushed myself up and hugged her. "I Love You to Mom! And believe me, I Love what you do for me!"

Our strength returned and we stood, hugging and kissing. As I hugged her, I swallowed so I could speak and whispered in her ear, "Can I please see your tits?"

She squeezed me and turned to kiss my neck.

"No. You've had something special." She pushed back to look into my eyes. "Now straighten yourself up and go back upstairs." Her voice was soft and caring which eased my disappointment.

I put my boxers and pajamas back in place and turned to leave but Mom pulled me back into her for a long sensual kiss.

Then with a smile and wink, "Maybe next time, now scoot."

The sensations in my groin were intensely pleasing and I felt as though I were in heaven, actually thinking heaven must be like this.

'What the hell is this game Mom is playing? And, why me? Why is she doing this with, to, me?'

I went back upstairs and joined the family, finding all kinds of revelry and joking going on. No one seemed to notice my return and no one mentioned my being gone.

It was at least ten minutes before Mom appeared briefly in the hallway and then disappeared into the darkness. I looked at Dad and saw him slowly stand.

'Going to be with Mom, aren't ya?'

I waited as Dad slowly made his way to the hallway and then I followed, reaching the hall just in time to see Dad enter my Grandparents bedroom. Reaching the bedroom, I found the door open and no sign of Mom and Dad. Then I heard low voices from the bathroom, 'Grandma's new bathroom'. I made my way to the bathroom and found the door open enough to see through the crack at the hinges. I couldn't really see much and was too afraid of being caught to get any closer.

I could see Moms naked butt sitting on her heels, her head moving between Dads legs and part of Dads chest.

"Then what did you do?" Dads questioning had already started.

"Ghum, I put my Sons hands on my hips and told him to Fuck his Mother."

'Jesus, he's making her give a detailed description again. Shit, he told her to do those things.'

"Did our Son give you a good fucking and make you cum real hard?"

"Ghum, Oh Yes, and when I felt his cock flood my pussy with his hot cum, I almost passed out."

"Oh Yessss, but, you did more than you were told, didn't you?"

"Yes, I couldn't help myself. My Sons cock is so nice and he gave me so much pleasure in my pussy that I had to suck our fucking from his young hard cock. Forgive me, I saw you watching."

'Holy Shit, Dad watched me Fuck Mom. Oh Shit, Oh Fuck, Oh Shit, this is nuts, how can he do that to us!?"

"Yes, I watched, I watched my beautiful, petite, church going, PTA Wife, suck and fuck our Son. And I enjoyed the hell out of it."

Moans from Mom, 'Oohhs' from Dad, could be heard for several minutes as I watched Moms labia shake to her movements.

"Did you save our Sons cum, like I told you to?"

"Ghum, Yes."

"Then, here, show me."

'Huh.' I started to raise up but the clink of something drew my gaze to the floor under Moms pussy. There was a cup sitting there, Dads coffee cup. Moms fingers slowly parted her labia and her other hand started probing the opening. From the sounds and the way she was moving, I could tell she was still sucking Dad. I watched intently as she fished around with hers fingers in her vagina, until a pink colored piece of something appeared.

"Ready?"

"Yeah, show me your Sons cum."

Mom moved and I could barely see her labia because of her butt cheeks. I watched as she slowly pulled a shiny plastic pink ball out between her lips.

"Show me."

Mom rubbed the ball on her labia and took it away,

"Watch closely, it might come out pretty fast."

A glob of white stuff appeared and plop, fell into the cup splashing coffee leaving a string hanging behind, connecting her labia to the cup. Another smaller glob appeared and plop, it to fell in the cup. Moms labia was moving and another glob appeared, it too fell in the cup splashing coffee.

'Damn, that's mine; I didn't know I shot so much.'

"Our Son has one virile young cock; I'll probably get light headed drinking all that."

Mom chuckled lightly. "Yeah, our Sons special cream in your coffee should stiffen your cock a little more."

"Are you insinuating here?"

"Not at all lover, now drink your vitamins."

The cup was missing and I didn't even notice it was moved. I didn't see Dad drink, but a perverted sense of payback flashed across my mind as I thought of Mom making Dad drink 'my' sperm.

"Your turn, you have something to finish."

But, Mom stood up. "I want you to cum in my pussy so you can feel how slick it is from our Sons cum. Then I'll put it in my cup and have both of you at the same time."

"Ohhhh, you naughty girl."

I could see Dads penis sticking straight up in the air as Mom lowered herself on it without stopping until she had it all inside. As Mom started bouncing on Dads penis I heard voices and decided I had better leave, so I didn't get to see or hear the rest.

'Son-of-a-bitch! How perverted are my parents? I'm a good one to talk; I've fucked my own Mother. Whew, I never thought this sort of thing could happen, especially in my family.'

Christmas vacation ended and things went back to being a normal family. Mom never said anything about what happened or acted in any way other than a proper Mother. No comments, looks, teasing, touching, nothing and it drove me crazy. All I had, were her, 'in my sleep' blowjobs every few days.

Sis was a different matter, her teasing me with her body was relentless, and became more and more brazen.

Just before the end of January, Sis walked out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel. She went to her room and closed the door.

'That's strange; she didn't flash me or anything.'

Suddenly her door opened and she walked straight into my room dressed only in a lacy bra and panties.

My mouth hung open, as she stood in front of me. She put one hand on a breast and one on her mound and started playing with herself.

"You'd like to have some of this, wouldn't you?" She said sarcastically.

I jumped up and pinned her to the wall. "I will have it, if you keep it up!"

"You two stop it, right now! Let go of her! Get in your room, young lady!" Mom had witnessed the whole thing.

"Ma-um, she's been doing that for months!"

"You leave her alone, young man! I'll have a talk with her."

Weeks passed and Sis didn't tease me anymore, so I thought Mom had taken care of it. I was relieved but still had fantasies of fucking my sister, quite often imagining I was fucking her during my sleep blowjobs. During this time Sis became far more friendly and nice to me which also had me confused.

Easter was coming and I was hoping that it was going to be a 'Special Day' and Mom would give me 'Something Special.' I was really hoping that she would let me play with and suck her breasts. I was actually praying that Dad would tell her to do something again.

We weren't going to do anything special, just sunrise service at church and then a lazy day at home.

Nothing happened the night before until 3am, when Sis woke me up.

She startled me and I started to speak, but she put her fingers to my mouth and went, "Shhhh, I need to talk to you."

"Huh, well OK, but now!?"

"Yes now. I've been thinking about it for a long time and I need you to do something for me."

"What, what could you need me to do at 3 am?"

"I want you to take my virginity."

"What! Are you nuts!?"

"Shhhh! Be quiet, and listen to me, please! This is hard enough." Her hand was on my chest. "I don't want one of the boys I know to do it. Even though I like a couple of them a lot, I just don't trust them not to talk about it and I know you'd keep your mouth shut. I mean, fucking your sister isn't something to brag about."

"Gee, I don't know Sis, what if we're caught. And what if you get pregnant?"

She was gently rubbing my chest and looked down. "I won't get pregnant; Mom got me on the pill. After our little incident, she chewed me out real good, and made me start taking them."

She sighed deeply and lay on me taking my face in her hands. "Please help me and do this for me. Don't make me do it with somebody that might brag about it, Please! I know you like my body; I've seen it in your eyes. And this would be our secret, no one else would know. I just need to know what it's like to actually be fucked. Please!"

I couldn't help it; I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. "OK, but you better be quiet. If Mom and Dad hear us they'll kill us."

She kissed me savagely while moaning loudly. "Whoa, slow down, we have to be quiet."

"Sorry! Let's go to my room, I'd be more comfortable."

"Uh, No, we'll stay here, if we're caught, you came to me, I didn't go to you."

"But."

"No! We'll do it here or not at all."

She pouted, but agreed.

"Do you want to relax and enjoy it or just do it?"

"Relaxing and enjoying it sounds a lot better than 'just do it."

"Well, we'll have to make out and let things happen. Are you comfortable with that?"

"Sure," she lowered her eyes, and I could tell she was blushing, "I've already dreamed about us making love."

"Ah, uh, I'm kinda trapped here, I need to uncover."

Sis stood and I threw the sheet back, then she dropped her robe and started to pull off her nightie.

"Why don't we undress each other as we go along?"

She let her nightie go and smiled, then lay next to me on the bed. She put her hand on my face as I put my arm around her. We started making out, slowly exploring with our hands, and kissing lightly. As our excitement grew, our hands found the bare flesh of our backs.

She felt so silky smooth as I touched her skin as lightly as I could. The sensation in my fingers and palm was exciting. She scooted against me and her kisses became more feverish. I could feel my hard penis pressing into her stomach and I knew she did to as she pushed against it.

My fingers touched the waistband of her panties and slipped under along her waist, feeling the soft firmness of her butt. She moaned, squirmed against me, and moved to nibble my ear. Rolling, I brought her on top of me so I could use both hands to explore her body.

I pushed her panties down exposing her butt when suddenly she pushed up. "I can't take this, get naked, get naked now!" And she quickly pulled her nightie off over head, causing her breasts to bounce around. "What are you waiting for?"

"You're sitting on me, I can barely move."

She jumped up and had her panties off before I could pull my pajama top off. I guess I wasn't fast enough because she grabbed my waistband and pulled my bottoms down my legs and off. She bound at me, knocking me to my back and quickly locked her lips to mine.

'God, she feels soooo good.'

Her skin seemed to be on fire. She was grinding her hips against me, pressing painfully hard against my throbbing penis.

'Damn, she really wants to be fucked.'

I wanted some mutual oral and stuff, but she was in control, rushing to our union. As my hands found the sides of her breasts and pushed between us to hold them, she shifted her knees to my sides and rubbed her labia up and down my shaft.

'Oh God, you're going to bring me off doing that.'

Feverishly kissing me and whimpering she started shaking through an orgasm.

'Jesus Christ, my Sister's a hot one!'

Pushing up, she hunched forward, my glans touched her hot labia, and she began pushing against it. My hands were massaging her breasts and I squeezed her nipples. She moaned, loudly and I prayed no one heard. As I played with her puffy aureole, I leaned up and licked a nipple causing her to moan and shudder. She slid a hand between us, forcing her breast into my mouth. I sucked her nipple as she grasped my shaft, stroking my glans up and down her labia.

'Oh My Fucking God, She Is Hot!'

I felt her pushing against my glans as she grabbed my head and pulled me harder against her breast. Her labia was hot and wet, but I wasn't going in, something was holding me in place. Squeezing my glans, almost painfully, she was wiggling and pushing down harder. Suddenly the barrier gave way, she stiffened, moaned in pain, and my glans was both cold and hot at the same time as it popped through.

Her tense body started relaxing and she released her grip on my shaft and head. Slowly her hips started moving as she pushed down and moaned. Her moving vagina was hot, and the tightness was pulling the skin down my shaft, painfully. With each push, she grunted and held her breath, as I moved my hands to her butt and squeezed.

She buried her face in my neck, shuddered and moaned, "OH God, OH God," as my penis was entirely inside her tight hot vagina.

I was motionless, not knowing what to do, but I wanted that painful pulling on my penis to stop. Finally, she stopped pushing down and eased up.

"Oh God yes," I moaned as the pain subsided.

Kissing her way up my face, she raised her hips. When our lips met, she pushed down again. Her opening was much tighter than Moms, but did seem to be loosening up. She began to slowly move faster and all I could do was attempt to thrust into her, she had me pinned, doing all the fucking.

DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,159 Followers