Was It Dad or Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,159 Followers

Her kisses became more fervent as her tight swollen labia moved faster and faster up and down my shaft.

'For somebody who's never fucked, she's doing a pretty good job of it!'

I moved my hands, over all of her I could reach, feeling her softness and trembling, every few seconds. Her vagina became very hot and wet, as her head went back and she shook violently, pressing her pelvic bone hard against mine.

My ejaculation was halted by my amazement of, and feeling, and watching her orgasm. Her orgasm had barely stopped when she started rolling her hips while thrusting up and down on my penis. She was almost coming completely off of me and slamming down hard each time as she once again, 'Fucked Me.'

Yes, she was doing all of the Fucking, I was just the ever so willing, 'Brother Being Fucked.' I hadn't came for a few days and was surprised that I had lasted this long. It must have been the surprise of my Sisters actions and body that kept me going. She sat upright grinding down on me and hunching her hips as she shook through another orgasm. I watched her firm 'titties' shake, like two mounds of jell-o on a vibrating table, as she whimpered.

Once again, before she stopped shaking, she was sliding her tight wet labia up and down my shaft.

That was it for me, I felt my impending release, but I wanted to orgasm with her and tried my best to hold off until I felt her again.

I didn't succeed however, my will was not stronger than that of my penis, and it won. The intense feeling of ejaculation was stronger than I had ever felt and sperm raced up my shaft exploding from my glans into my Sisters burning hot vagina.

That triggered her orgasm as well and she collapsed shaking violently, on top of me, moaning in my ear, "Yessss, Yessss, OoooH, God, Yessss!"

The intensity of our orgasms was so strong that we both momentarily lost consciousness and lay there for several minutes.

Sis moved first, lightly kissing my ear. "Your 'cum' was so 'hot' when it shot from your 'cock'."

'There's that word from my sister.'

"When I felt your 'cock' throb and hot 'cum' flood my pussy, I lost all control. OH GOD, Stephen, I Loved it! I Love You!" She began smothering me in kisses and flexing her vagina.

"I Love You Too. I Love You Too."

The intensity was overwhelming, I thought fucking Mom was good, but fucking Sis was mind blowing. Then I realized I didn't go soft and was still erect, it must have been the tight ring of Sis's labia squeezing the base of my penis. I noticed something else too, there was something hard poking me where our pelvic bones came together.

'Is that her clitoris? Damn, Moms didn't do that!'

She kept pushing her pelvis down against me and slowly began moving her hips again.

"I can feel you inside me." She whispered huskily in my ear. "You're still hard and I want to fuck again." She hunched hard against me. "PLEASE! Fuck me again."

She didn't wait for a reply, hunching on me and nuzzling my neck. I had another idea as I wanted to move and not be pinned down with her doing it all. So, I quickly turned and rolled on top of her.

Her arms and legs wrapped around me, squeezing me tightly. "Fuck me again, please. Please, it felt so good."

'Jesus Christ Sis!'

I now felt two griping pressures on my penis, one at the base and one just below my glans. 'God, I never felt that before!' The one below my glans was hotter than the other and seemed to be vibrating as though it was trying to pull the sperm from me. The sensation was intense. I pulled back slowly until I could feel those vibrations on my glans and then pushed forward again. With the squeezing at her labia and this hot firm vibrating grip further up, it felt as though I was being forced to ejaculate. I didn't have to move at all, her slight hunching movements were bringing me off wonderfully.

Shaking my head I cleared the fog. 'Fuck her you fool. Fuck her like you want to. Feed your 'cock' to your Sisters 'pussy'. Give it to her hard.'

She was locked around me and I struggled to fuck her, bouncing her ass on the bed. Slowly her grip relaxed and I was able to slide my entire shaft in and out in an ever increasing tempo. Every few strokes my penis was enveloped in that dual vibrating pressure, which was good because if it were constant, I wouldn't have lasted more than seconds. Minute after minute, I pounded into her, concentrating on making it last. Her body relaxed and shook as she lathered my penis several times.

Finally, she wrapped her arms and legs around me, trapping me, and moaned into my ear. "Oh God, Please give me your cum. Cum in me, I need your cum, please cum in my pussy!"

The words along with her bear hugging, pulsating body made me explode and I pushed hard against her as I emptied myself. And I do mean, emptied myself. I didn't just pass out for a few seconds, I completely passed out. As I regained my senses, Sis was still wrapped around me, rocking gently, and kissing my neck while moaning. I started kissing her neck in return, enjoying the expression of love and trying to return it. I weakly raised my head and she grabbed it giving me a passionate kiss.

"Oh God, Stephen, that was incredible! You were incredible! I wanted it to be good and it was better than good!"

Her arms and legs went around me again.

'Oh Shit, I can't do this again. I gotta rest, I gotta rest!' First light was beginning to show and I knew we had to quit or be caught. "Uh, Sis, we gotta quit before Mom and Dad wake up. Maybe next time, we..."

"Next time, damn right there's going to be a next time. I don't have to worry about doing some boy now that I have you. Damn, right, there's going to be a next time." She squirmed against me and kissed me passionately again.

She released her grip letting her arms and legs fall to the bed. I weakly pushed myself up and pulled back as I looked at our union watching my soft penis slide from between her griping labia. Our groin areas were coated with bloody wetness.

My first and only, 'Virgin', was my Sister.

Quietly, we went to the bathroom and cleaned up, then went back to our respective beds.

"Son-of-a-bitch, she's drained me!" I said to my empty room, knowing I couldn't get to sleep. Laying there waiting for the house to come alive, I reveled in the events happening in my life. My Mother started secretly playing with my penis, which led to eventually sucking me off, which eventually led to fucking me, which was all a game of her being in control of what we did, which was controlled by my Father. Jesus Christ, talk about being confusing! Then enter my Sister, a Virgin that wanted me to be her first because she was afraid of being betrayed if a boyfriend took her for the first time. I don't care if this is supposed to be wrong on so many levels, it feels too good to be wrong and I want it to continue. I must admit that I'm turned on by Moms controlling what we do, how we do it, where we do it, etc. And now, maybe my Sister and I can have a sensual sexual relationship.

I didn't have time to go to sleep; no sooner had these thoughts gone through my mind than I heard my parents alarm go off.

'Sunrise Service' was here. The house was in a rush as we all readied to go to the park for the gathering. We didn't dress up, in fact, at our church the belief was that God wanted you not your clothes. It was a, be what you are, not pretend to be something, church.

The park was only three blocks away so we were there in plenty of time. The Reverend, briefly spoke of the day and Christ rising from the grave, after which we all held hands and waited for actual sunrise. It was of course, a moment of personal silent prayer. After sunrise, the women and men who volunteered started assembling the feast. The men set up tables while the women hauled out the food.

It was almost noon before we got back home. Sis and Dad started getting ready for something and I found out then that Sis was being interviewed for a scholarship to a summer learning camp in science. I also discovered that I was to be interviewed later for the same thing. We weren't being considered because our folks put us in for it or we applied, it was because the school supplied the recommended names of students to its scholarship providers, and we just happened to go to this church. Mom and Dad flipped a coin to see who would take whom. Dad would take Sis and Mom would take me.

After Dad and Sis left, I heard Mom. "Stephen, I need your help in here."

I went to her room and there was a chair under one of the overhead lights with Mom standing next to it, holding a light bulb.

"The bulb blew and I can't get it loose. Can you see if you can get it out?"

"Sure, Mom." I smiled and climbed up to change the bulb. It was in pretty tight and hard to turn, but did come loose and out.

As I tightened the new bulb, I felt her hand touch my pants over my penis. I looked down and saw her smiling. Below her smile were her naked breasts, she had pulled her sun dress down to expose them. I moaned.

'Oh Yes, there they are. There are her tits; I finally get to see them again.' My eyes glazed over.

"This is a special day and I think you deserve something special." She moved her hand up and pulled her nipple until I thought it would pop off, all the while still rubbing my now erect penis through my pants. "Would you like Mommy to give you something special?"

"Yes, something special, please give me something special."

Smiling, she reached behind her and unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the floor. She now stood there naked smiling up at me with her dress crumpled around her feet.

My legs started shaking. "Ah o-o-oh!"

She took me by the hand and led me to the bed. She sat down and pulled me to stand between her legs, undid my pants and pulled them down.

"Kick them away."

As soon as I did, her hands went up my legs, over my hips and to my sides, causing me to shiver.

"Take off your shirt."

As I did she ran the tips of her fingers over my nipples, causing my penis to jump. Looking me in the eyes she opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and engulfed my penis in one motion.

"Oh God, Mom, the way you love to suck is maddening!"

And so began one of Moms fantastic blowjobs. I love the feeling of her tight lips as they move up and down my shaft while she looks me in the eye, and how she starts to kinda hum as she speeds up to bring on my ejaculation, all while looking me in the eye.

She took my penis in her hand and pulled back. "Play with Mommy's titties."

'Oh God yes. Oh God Yes. I get to play with them." I reached out and cupped them in my hands.

"Mmmm, do what you want to Mommy's titties. Go ahead, do what you want."

'I want to suck them as I fuck you, that's what I want!'

"You will, but first, Mommy gets what she needs."

'Oh My God, did I say that out loud? No, I didn't, oh shit.'

They felt so good in my hands, not great big and not small either. They were so warm and soft and the nipples tickled my palms as I moved my hands over them, causing me to shiver again. I used my fingertips to explore her aureole and those protruding hard nipples at their center.

'Oh Jesus, I want to suck them.'

"Uh huh, you will." Mom said, never taking my penis out of her mouth.

'What the, how the hell does she know what I'm thinking.'

She was urging me on now as she moved one hand to my butt and the other to tickle my scrotum. This wasn't going to take long, because I almost ejaculated when I touched her breasts. It was only by concentrating as hard as I could about playing with them that I was able to last at all.

"OOOOOOOOH!" I was shaking as I exploded in her mouth, and inadvertently pinched her nipples hard. This seemed to make Mom suck harder as well.

"Did you like that? Did you like pinching Mommy's nipples as you came in her mouth?"

Trembling and dry mouthed, I didn't answer right away.

"If you didn't like it, we can stop."

"Oh God Yes, I liked it."

Mom then kissed her way to my lips and wrapped her arms tightly around me. The feel of our naked bodies pressed against each other was fantastic.

"Would you like to make love to me? Not fuck me, but make love to me?"

"OH YES! More than anything!"

Mom took my hands and slowly lay back on the bed. "I'm yours to do as you please."

I became light headed and thought I was going to faint.

"Oh Jesus, God, what I've wanted, for so long, is finally happening!" I just looked at her, open mouthed, in wonder of the vision before me.

"I'm yours Honey. Really. Don't be afraid. Mommy wants you to make love to her if you wish; you're free to do anything you want, absolutely anything"

I sat next to her, my devouring eyes stopping at her beautiful smile. "I Love You, Mom. I Love You." Leaning down, I kissed her, tenderly. Her arms wrapped around me as she responded and our kiss became more heated and passionate.

'Oh God, Mom, you're not controlling me. You're letting me have you. I can't believe it. I want to taste your pussy Mom. I want to see and kiss the place I came from. I want to thank your pussy for giving me birth. And I want to return to it by filling it with my sperm. Oh, if I could make you pregnant, I would do it in a heartbeat.'

"Yes baby, Yessss, Mommy's yours, make love to me!"

Our hands were mutually caressing and my penis was harder than it had ever been. In fact it was painfully hard, but thoughts of other things were controlling me. Thoughts of what I wanted to do with my mouth and face. Freeing myself from our kissing, I licked, nibbled, and kissed my way to her shoulder, soaking in the warm sweet softness of her skin.

My hands found their way to her breasts and I kissed my way down between them. 'Oh Yes! I'm finally here, finally able to have these beautiful tits.' I let myself go and enjoyed every square inch of the soft sweet skin of them. Their aureole fascinated me with the difference in texture and color.

When I licked across them, little bumps popped up, tickling my tongue. Mom must have enjoyed this, as she shivered and moaned in response. Her nipples were now thicker and sticking out further, seeming to beg for attention. I ran my fingertips lightly around her aureole and she stiffened while moaning again.

I flipped her nipple with my finger and watched as it quickly wiggled back into place, begging to be sucked. I pushed my lips to the union of breast and ribs then licked up the soft skin to the aureole and sucked the nipple into my mouth.

Moaning Mom shivered and arched her back. A hand went to the back of my head pulling into her breast as the other went to my arm and began squeezing.

I loved it and imagined getting milk as I did when Mom suckled me as a baby.

"OH God, I could do this forever."

But, there was something else I wanted, something that was driving my desire more than her luscious breasts or fucking. I wanted to 'TASTE HER PUSSY'. As much as I loved sucking on her breasts I was driven to another goal and I pulled myself away to proceed downward.

Her breathing was faster and a humming sound came from her lips each time I kissed or licked her flesh. Little goose bumps followed each of my actions adding to the sensations on my lips and tongue.

As I reached her right thigh she was wiggling and almost panting. Her hands seemed to be guiding me between her legs but I was enjoying the sensations to much to be hurried by her or my own desire. I could smell her now and the odor of her sex was like a magnet. As I moved across her lower stomach, her hips pushed up with a groan from her lips and her hands pushed me down.

I continued across to her thigh as her hips thrust up again with a louder moan. "Stop teasing me!"

'But, didn't she say, she was mine to with as I pleased?'

The aroma from her vagina was getting stronger and had me light headed but still I wanted to savor this experience because of it being forbidden. Never having seen this part of a woman before I was driven to take my time and remember it all.

'She's wet, almost dripping, and I haven't touched her yet!'

'That smell, God, no wonder men want pussy so much!'

The outer labia looked swollen, up close, but from school I knew this was normal. The amazing thing was the inner labia, they were sticking out, definitely swollen, bright red, and wet. There at the top, sticking out like a little penis was her clitoris.

I kissed between the two and her hands went to my head gently holding me.

"OH Yes, Yes!" Her voice full of lust.

Tentatively, I stuck out my tongue and licked like it was an ice cream cone.

'Wow, this don't taste bad at all.'

Her hips began moving while her hands squeezed around on my head and neck as she moaned louder. Her body shook as my tongue slid across her clitoris and down parting her inner labia. As I continued this she pulled me against her and thrust up repeatedly. I began to stiffen my tongue after it cleared her clitoris and push it into her vagina on its journey downward.

I couldn't keep up with her hips, taking a queue from her hands I settled on her clitoris, even though I wanted more of her sweet juice. As she thrust into my mouth, I licked her clitoris, and as she pulled back I sucked. Her moans were almost echoing in the room.

Suddenly, she thrust against my mouth and pulled my head against her as her body shook violently through her loud grunting. I was beginning to run out of air before she relaxed and released her grip allowing me to breathe again. Slowly, I sat up and looked at her, my face dripping wet, as she slowly stopped trembling.

"My God that was good! When did you learn to eat pussy like that?"

"I've never done it before. I just did what I thought you wanted."

"You've never done it before! My God!"

She came up and kissed my wet mouth so fast it took my breath. After one of the most passionate kisses I have ever had, she pulled back, took my erect penis in her hand and said, "There's something else you want, isn't there?"

Moms grip was almost painful as she pushed and pulled my erection toward her genitals, forcing me to position myself between her legs. I froze in place and pushed myself up gazing at her face as she still tried to force my penis downward; her expression was contorted in lust.

"You are mine... to do as 'I want!"

Her expression softened, she relaxed her grip on my penis, and she smiled. "Yes. I am yours to do with as you want." Her hands then went to my sides and softly caressed me sending shivers through my body.

I began moving my hips to slide my penis up and down her stomach and could feel my scrotum rubbing the hard nub of her clitoris.

Slowly I slid down while I continued thrusting back and forth. Her hard nub began rubbing along the bottom of my shaft and she began rotating her hips and moaning. Suddenly, she shivered as goose bumps covered her body making her aureole and nipples stand out. Moving further down the tip of my penis slid slowly over her clitoris and down between her labia bringing a moan from her mouth and her hands to my butt.

I held there momentarily. 'Wow, I'm going to fuck Mom like I want. Not like she tells me. God this is unbelievable!'

Her rolling hips had the tip of my penis perfectly positioned to enter her, but she was letting me take my time.

My immediate 'horny teenager' impulse was to slam it home and fuck as hard as I could, but my mind said, 'No! Take your time and enjoy this, do the things you have dreamed about.'

Slowly I pushed forward and felt the velvety smoothness of Moms labia sliding over my glans as her vaginal muscles pulsed urging me forward. I pulled back and pushed forward again, a little further this time and felt her opening squeezing my glans. Her rolling hips popped me inside and her muscles squeezed as if trying to trap me. Pulling back, I felt their tight grip and heat resisting my retreat as her labia tickled my shaft. Easing forward again, I felt my glans touch something hot and held there for a second or two trying to figure out what it was.

DaktoRto
DaktoRto
1,159 Followers