Was It Dad or Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Her uterus, that's what that is, it's her uterus, the place that gave me life.'

Easing back I felt her hands resisting, urging me to proceed forward. Pushing back in, I felt that warmth again and pushed deeper feeling it cover my glans with its boiling heat causing the semen to churn in my testicles preparing for its journey.

'Jesus Fucking Christ, men don't have a chance. A woman's pussy just commands the sperm out of them.'

I decided to have at it and began slow hard thrusts into her, driven by the hot vibrating grip on the top half of my penis and the milking grip on the bottom half of my penis. I couldn't believe what Mom was doing to my penis as I tried to make it last. I ejaculated as I felt a searing heat surround the top half of my penis, making me only able to kind of quiver in place.

Mom was also in the throws of orgasm, quivering beneath me, face, neck, and chest flushed red.

I softened only a little, driven on by desire and resumed thrusting into Moms now sloppy vagina. Wanting to see myself fucking her, I sat up on my haunches and gazed intently at my penis sliding in and out of her. Our genitals covered in a foamy mixture of semen and bartholin. It was so hypnotizing to watch my penis griped by her labia as it pulled out and slid so easily back in. Mesmerized, I was caressing her legs as she moved in unison with me moaning and moaning.

A thought flashed through my mind. "On your knees," I mumbled. "Get on your knees."

Without hesitation, Mom changed position, presenting herself for my entry from behind. Her firm round white buttocks looked so inviting with her engorged open labia beckoning me to continue. I caressed her butt and eased toward her. But, some unknown force, compelled me to lean down and lick the womanhood before me.

"Ooooh, Stephen." Mom moaned loudly as she shivered.

As I licked again, "Oooohhhh, Fuck Me, Please Fuck Me." She said in a low lustful whisper.

Licking again, I continued up along her spine to her lower back, stopped and kissed. Straightening up, I took my penis in my hand and rubbed my glans up and down between her labia.

Mom tried to push back, but I moved with her, preventing her from taking control and continuing to enjoy the softness of her wet labia caressing my glans. After several attempts by Mom to push back, I stopped moving with her and she took me into her vagina in one quick motion, slamming her buttocks against my stomach.

"Ahhhh, Yessss, Fuck Me, Fuck Me, Fuck Me."

I didn't have to do anything; Mom was moving her vagina up and down my shaft making her buttocks a blur to my eyes. Placing my hands on her hips, I pulled each time she moved back, causing her to pound into me and grunt at each contact.

Her moans became louder until with a gasp she shook uncontrollably and stopped moving. I could feel her wetness engulf my penis and run down over my scrotum.

I started thrusting into her and when I got a steady tempo going I let my hands roam over her body, lightly caressing her soft skin. Up her sides, around her back, she's moaning and hunching now. Down over her buttocks to her thighs, she adds a rolling motion to her hips. Down her thighs to her calves and on to her feet, she's shaking again and I feel her fingers on my scrotum.

'This is good. I like fucking in this position.'

I moved my hands back up her legs to her buttocks and massaged there a bit before continuing up her sides. She's shivering again. Moving my hands to her shoulders, I pull back as I thrust in and she whimpers. Slowly, I bring my hands down her back and around her waist to her stomach, her moans are getting louder and her head is moving up and down.

My hands go up over her rib cage to her breasts and stop as I feel them thump against my fingers. Slowly I move my hands up to cup her breasts. She becomes covered in goose bumps and shudders into another orgasm. Immediately, I pinch her nipples and pull down. She screams. I feel her opening squeeze hard around my shaft and a flood of wetness rushing out.

Mom went limp, her head and shoulders fell back to the bed, I slowed my thrusts and watched my penis as it slid in and out of her gripping labia. She began to shake and went completely limp falling flat to the bed, taking me with her. After what seemed like minutes, she moved.

"OH GOD, that was good. Oh Stephen, I Love You, I Love You."

Turning her head toward me she reached back with her hand and pulled my head down for a kiss.

Raising off of her, and laying down. "Get on top." I whispered.

A smile filled her face, increasing the lust in her eyes, as she moved swiftly to straddle and lay on top of me. Mom took my head in her hands and began kissing me passionately as she ground her mound against my penis.

A tingling sensation coursed through my fingers as I caressed her thighs, hips and butt.

'This is fucking great!'

Her grinding and wiggling, during our kissing, without the use of hands, had a purpose as suddenly I felt my penis slip into the warmth of her vagina. Her wet, silky warmth took my breath away as it slid slowly down my shaft.

"OH God Mom!" I shivered.

Her lips moved to my ear as her hips flexed and released, grinding that hard nub against the base of my penis.

As my hands moved lightly up her back she increased her movements and moved her lips to my neck. Overwhelmed by the sensations, I felt my scrotum begin to tighten. 'No not yet, I don't want to cum now!' To try and hold off, I began to thrust into her as she came against me, and amazingly it worked to stave off the inevitable.

Mom began whispering grunts and increased her tempo on my penis. This increased movement on her part gave me the ability to thrust into her. She began to let out louder and louder moans and I had to do something else or I was going to ejaculate.

I pushed her up and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them together, causing her nipples to push out. Bending upward, I licked her nipples. Her hand came to the back of my head, pulling me against her, as she shook and moaned in another orgasm. I momentarily pulled away from her breast, and noticed that it looked swollen and flushed as did her chest, neck and face.

Mom wasn't letting me stay away, her massaging hand once again pulled my mouth to her nipple.

I didn't want to ejaculate yet, because there was one more thing I wanted to try, so I began moving to the edge of the bed. This had the added benefit of breaking the exquisite pleasure my penis was getting and helping me hold off.

Mom wasn't letting up, she was moving up and down my shaft without pause.

As I reached the edge of the bed, I struggled to sit up, Mom still pounding away on me. I started to say what I wanted to do, but Mom went into another shaking orgasm. Her shaking settled into quivering and I thought, 'What the hell,' and just slipped my arms under her legs, grabbed her buttocks, and stood up. Her weight pushed us firmly together, forcing her hard nub into my pelvic bone and causing her to gasp loudly into my ear. It took me a second to figure out what to do next, and I slowly began using my arms to move her up and down my penis, increasing speed as I got going.

Mom had a death grip around my neck and was kissing and biting, muffling her screams each time we slammed together.

'Jesus Fucking Christ, I like this!'

It took a lot of strength to do this, but it is the best way to finish a fuck as far as I'm concerned.

I was slamming away as Moms muffled screams into my neck drove me over the edge bringing the semen from my testicles up my shaft and out into Moms burning hot vagina. She began to shake, then went quiet, and went limp, her arms falling downward. I knew the only way to keep her from hitting the floor was to fall back onto the bed and we hit with a hard thud.

I was completely spent, gasping for breath, I felt like I had just ran a marathon. Mom was out of it and her dead weight on top of me wasn't helping my breathing. Slowly my breathing returned to normal and I hugged and caressed her body relishing the moment and wanting this to never end.

For many minutes, Mom remained motionless, and I was beginning to get concerned. Finally, she moved a little and I felt her kiss my neck. It was then that I realized my soft penis was still inside her, because I felt her vagina squeeze it.

"Mmmm, that was good." She raised her head and kissed me. "That was a fantastic fuck. Whatever gave you the idea to do it that way?"

"I don't know, it just popped into my head."

"Well, it'll have to pop into your head again sometime." Mom kissed me again and snuggled into me. "I'm still yours, do you want to do anything else."

"Oh Wow, I don't want this to ever end, but I don't think I can do much of anything right now!"

"Is my little baby worn out?"

"Right now I am."

"OK then, let's go shower and clean up."

We went to the shower and took turns soaping and washing each other and it wasn't until Mom was drying me off that I became erect again. She was on her knees in front of me, running the towel down my legs.

When she raised her head, my erection was pointing straight at her. She looked up at me with a sly smile on her face and cupped my scrotum in her hand.

"Is there something special in these for Mommy?"

She knew what I wanted as I looked back through half closed eyes.

Mom placed her hands on my thighs and kissed the tip of my penis. She licked it like a lollypop several times causing it to twitch before opening her mouth and sliding her lips over my glans causing me to shiver.

I knew immediately that I wasn't going to last long, even though I had already ejaculated many times, between being with Mom and Sis. I let the sensations roll, after all the ultimate goal was to ejaculate in her mouth. This isn't a 'Man vs. Woman' power thing; it's simply a 'Pleasure Thing.'

Sure enough, with Moms exquisite lips, tongue, and mouth moving slowly up and down my shaft, my scrotum tightened, and my penis throbbed as semen erupted into her mouth. Er, throat, as I opened my eyes, her nose was against my stomach as I emptied down her throat.

When Mom released my penis from her mouth she hugged me before sliding up my body, dragging her breasts on my tingling skin. She wrapped her arms around my neck, pressed against me and kissed me passionately.

'Oh God, I Love You Mom. I want this to last forever.'

"I Love You Mom!"

"I Love You Too Sweetie! Mommy couldn't ask for a better Son." ... "Have a last feel of Mommies titties before you go get dressed. Go ahead, I know you want to."

She was again reading my mind; I did want to play with them. I played with them for several minutes and even sucked each one, before she took my head in her hands and pulled me into a quick kiss.

"Now go get dressed. I have something for you to do."

'Something, for me to do?'

I quickly got dressed and went to the living room waiting for Mom. She walked in a couple of minutes later, looking completely normal and acting as though nothing out of the ordinary had happened.

"Come with me."

I followed her to the garage where she showed me some large boxes with my uncles name on them. She told me he had to have the boxes today as they contained some things he needed for work tomorrow. She opened one of the boxes, showing me some stuff that I had helped Dad with before. "You'll have to show him how to get this to work right, since you already know its quirks."

"Ma-um! This'll take hours and it's already Three-thirty!"

"Oh stop whining, it's not going to kill you to help out. Now get this stuff loaded, OK."

I loaded the stuff in my car and as I entered the kitchen to tell Mom I was ready to leave, I heard her on the phone.

"Yes, we're finished, you can come home now. ... He's loading the car. ... Much better than I expected. ...Yes. ... I'll let him play with my tits, before he leaves. ... Bye."

'What!? She's giving Dad the all clear?! He knew about what we were doing and stayed away!'

I heard Mom hang up the phone and went on in to the living room.

"All loaded," she said cheerfully, "Here's the gas card, be sure to drive safely." She took my arm and headed for the garage as I followed, dumbfounded. Once in the garage, she turned into and kissed me as she took my hands and guided them under her blouse to her bare breasts. After several passionate kisses, she stepped back. "Wanna suck Mommy's titties before you go?" As she pulled her blouse up I bent forward and gladly sucked my prize.

Mom caressed my head and moaned as I sucked each nipple in turn, several times.

Just as I was getting another erection, she took my head in her hands and pulled me into another kiss. "Oh, you are such a good boy, doing what Mommy needs. Now hurry along and drive safely."

She gently pushed me towards the car and turned to watch me go, leaving her breasts exposed.