Was It Ever True?

Story Info
A nerd's transformation.
19k words
4.15
168.1k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlBones
BlBones
549 Followers

I don't know any way to tell the story without first telling you about me. I am Cliff Chandler. In high school, I was looked on as a geek or nerd. My wife of just a little over two years Beverly, Bev, on the other hand, was the head cheerleader, prom queen, homecoming queen, etc. her senior year. Yeah, I know, seems kind of weird doesn't it?

While in school, she was the private property of Buster (aptly named) Snipes, captain of the football team and so on. I don't like to admit it, but even though I considered him a complete ass, I have to admit he is very good looking. I also have to admit that they made a striking couple. Though not being on the inside, I had heard that the two were quite an item on campus during their junior and senior years. I even heard they had been involved in some rather torrid exhibitionist displays at parties.

After high school I went to the University of Virginia where I stayed until I completed the MBA program. In school I developed a close friendship with my business finances professor in the MBA program. Upon graduation I returned to my hometown, Petersburg and worked for a small firm. On my own time I developed some software for a niche market. My professor friend kept up with what I was doing and called me one day telling me he had heard about my software and encouraged me to create my own company. He would be glad to advise me.

Without going into details, he helped me set up a privately owned corporation and advised me on what I should do to protect my assets under a number of situations. My software was a huge success and shortly I found myself the owner of a very profitable company. As things really got on track, I hired my professor as a part-time consultant. That was almost three years ago.

I should hasten to add that at the time I formed my company, I got rid of my wire-framed glasses and got contact lenses. Some of the MBA classes had been very helpful in building my confidence in presenting myself to other people. I learned that I didn't have to, in fact shouldn't, let people walk on me. In short, that was the beginning of my transformation from nerd into a present day business man.

It was about four months after the business was formed that I made a call on a prospective customer and ran in to Bev who was secretary to the president. I recognized her right away but it took a few minutes for her to remember me. We chatted pleasantly while I was waiting to meet with her boss. She was prettier than I remembered her in high school. Before I went into the boss' office we agreed that we should get together some time and talk over old times.

I left after the meeting and didn't really think any more about her. Although I feel that I have shed the nerd uniform, I considered her to be out of my class. But, a few weeks later I had to make another call and Bev told me she was disappointed that we hadn't gotten together. I was shocked that she had given me another thought.

Again, without the details, we met a couple weeks later. Our first meeting went so well that we started dating on an almost weekly basis. We shared many like interests and were comfortable with each other. She often commented on how much I had changed and how sorry she was that we hadn't gotten together before.

We never had sex but she taught me some new sensations relating to my body and even wanted me to take her to bed. My upbringing just wouldn't let me engage in pre-marital sex. In fact, aside from some passionate kissing, and my fondling her breast through her clothes, which often was only a t-shirt, we didn't engage in serious sexually oriented play. On one occasion she reached for my cock, stoked it a couple of times and I had a mess in my pants. I was so embarrassed that I didn't let her touch it again.

* * * * * *

We married seven months later. During our dating adventures, she hinted, well not really hinted, but I completely understood that she was not a virgin, but I didn't care. I couldn't believe such a beautiful woman would settle for or be interested in an ex-nerd.

We had an early afternoon wedding. Our wedding night would be in San Francisco and then on to Hawaii the next day for our honeymoon. You wouldn't believe our wedding night. I was still a virgin and she literally indoctrinated me in the various erotic forms of sex over the next two weeks. Remember, until I started going with Bev, I had really never had any sexual thoughts or experiences. So what I am going to tell you may not sound unusual. To me however, I entered a new and exciting world.

As we got into out first class seats, the flight attendant offered us wine. I declined but Bev accepted. As soon as we were airborne, blankets were offered. I was about to decline when Bev spoke up and said, "Yes," we would both appreciate one. I started to protest and she just shushed me and reminded me we wouldn't be in San Francisco until after ten tonight. Then she asked me if I had a twenty dollar bill that she could have.

I started to ask what she needed it for and she just said she needed it for our first flight celebration. I didn't press the issue. I gave her the money. A few minutes later she got up and told me she would be right back. I watched her walk to the galley where she engaged one of the attendants in a short conversation, went to the restroom, and then returned with a great big grin on her face. I asked what that was all about and she simply said she was preparing our celebration. I thought to myself that I needed to teach her a little about first class accommodations. A five dollar tip is more than sufficient to arrange for special enhancements to the service.

The movie was being announced when the attendant came to me and asked if we would mind exchanging seats with the couple three rows back, at the partition to the galley. She told me that one of them had severe vision problems and wanted to get nearer the screen. Of course, I had no objection, I really wasn't interested in the movie, and I asked Bev. She was agreeable too.

We had just settled down when the lights were dimmed and the movie began. Bev passed me a blanket and told me to spread it out as she spread hers. I started to protest and she said, "Honey, am I going to have to argue with you on our entire honeymoon? Please humor me for now."

I smiled and complied, opening and spreading my blanket. She leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I thought she was beginning to watch the movie when I felt her hand slide over my thigh, to my crotch, and then start groping for my penis. It didn't take but a moment before junior started to arouse and she wrapped her fingers around it. It felt wonderful, but we were in public on an airliner and this activity had caused embarrassment before.

I was just about to whisper to her when she stuck her tongue in my ear and then whispered, "Unzip your pants."

I started to protest when she whispered, "Are we going to argue our whole honeymoon?"

I glanced around. No one could really see us and the cabin was almost dark. I did as she asked. I about jumped out of my skin when she wrapped her fingers around my bare cock. She would stroke me a moment and then let up. I found out later that she could feel me tense up, ready to shoot my wad, and then she would ease off so I wouldn't. I don't know whether I was in heaven or on the verge of pure panic.

After a few minutes, she whispered for me to move over; that she wanted to snuggle. By now I knew better than to protest and I moved over in my seat. She slid over and again took my cock in her hand. I jumped when something cool and moist touched the tip of my cock. She told me it was alright, she was just putting a condom on me.

She had to do it slowly because I was in 'hair-trigger' mode, and she knew it. It wouldn't take much to set me off. At this point I decided to just roll with the punches. The worst thing that could happen would be for me to be embarrassed beyond belief. I was wondering if we could actually have intercourse without being detected. Never having done it before, I had no idea.

Once the condom was on, she leaned over and began a long passionate kiss. While kissing, her hand began to stroke me again. This time though, she didn't ease off when I began to get tense. I let her know that I was about to explode. She let me know that it was what she wanted, to just let it go. In a few moments I came. Yes, I had masturbated before, but I never felt like this. I didn't want it to stop.

She pulled her lips from mine and smiled at me saying, "That wasn't even a good appetizer, but we're just starting. Go to the restroom and get that thing off before it slips off and we have a mess." With that she gently returned my cock to my pants being sure not to catch or pull the condom.

I was afraid the condom was going to slip off before I got to the rest room, but it didn't. I had to sit down to remove it since my legs felt like they were going to buckle. I used paper towels to do a quick clean-up and after a few minutes was able to get back to my feet. As I left the rest room the attendant gave me a beautiful smile. I wondered; did she know?

Back in my seat, Bev moved to me again, covering us, and whispered, "Now we can have fun without the risk of unexpected or sudden eruptions. Unzip your pants again."

I wasn't even thinking of protesting any more. I unzipped my pants and to my surprise, she reached over and took my hand. She guided my hand under her skirt to her pussy. She was not wearing underpants. I found out later she had removed them and her bra on the last trip to the rest room. Having placed my hand on her pussy, she unbuttoned her blouse and moved up to place a nipple at my lips. Then she pulled my cock out again and started stroking it. At the same time, before planting her lips on mine, she whispered, "Suck my tits and slip your finger into me. You have never done this before and I want it now."

I did as she asked and truthfully, any thoughts of being embarrassed completely left my consciousness. I knew I was in heaven and there is no panic there. It was wonderful and the tense feelings before ejaculation were not in the foreground.

I don't know how long we played with each other. I know the movie was about half over and that everyone in the cabin was either engrossed in the move, or asleep. Bev had kept us covered so no one could actually see what we were doing.

Just then the attendant came by, tapped Bev on the shoulder, and quietly told her that now would be a good time.

Bev let go of my cock, pulled my finger (actually two fingers) out of her, and buttoned a couple of buttons on her blouse. She raised my hand and pushed my two fingers into my mouth as she told me that was how she tasted. Then she whispered, "I am going to the rest room. Count to fifteen and then follow me. Don't ask, just do it." With that she got up and left.

I did the count and followed. When I got to the rest room, the attendant was there. She gave me a big grin and said, "Enjoy," as she knocked lightly on the door.

The door opened quickly, Bev pulled me inside, and locked the door as she sat down on the toilet. Her blouse was open and her skirt lay in a pile on the floor. She unzipped my pants, pulled my cock out, opened her mouth and took me in. From the door opening until she had my cock in her mouth didn't take but two or three seconds. I was so stunned that I couldn't even say a word.

It didn't matter. I was floating on a sexually charged pillow of air. I couldn't believe this was happening and I sure didn't mind. She swirled her tongue around the head of my cock and then, opening her mouth wide she engulfed my entire eight inch cock in her mouth and throat. It was exquisite. I had heard of such things but I never had any idea that they actually happened to ordinary people.

As she worked, her eyes kept almost constant contact with mine and she tried to smile around my cock. I fondled her exposed breast. Finally, I felt the pressure building and I told her. I tried to push her head back, but she kept on. Suddenly there was no escape. I fired several large wads of cum into her mouth. She kept swallowing and when I finished, she licked my cock clean.

She stood up and gave me a big kiss. I tasted cum, my own, for the very first time. It wasn't as repulsive as I had thought it might be. She smiled and said, "We have just become members of the 'mile high' club. Before you come back to the seat, get rid of your shorts and t-shirt, and handed me a small plastic bag to put them in."

She put herself back together, finished cleaning up, and tapped lightly on the door. In a moment a light tap came from outside. Bev stepped out and told me to get properly dressed before I followed. I removed my underwear and put them in the plastic bag. When I stepped out, the attendant was there and she grinned and said, "Welcome, enjoy the rest of your flight."

Back at our seats, Bev opened the blankets for me to get in. Her skirt was around her waist and her blouse was completely open. She grinned and grabbed my cock through my pants as I got into my seat. As I set about working on her breast, she pulled me to her, planted her lips on mine, and let me taste more of my cum. She had not swallowed it all. While doing this she unbuttoned my shirt and freed my cock once more.

She moved around until she was almost lying on top of me. At various points, my cock would come in contact with her pussy and send electrical impulses through my limbs. Because of the seat angle and her trying to bend opposite to the angle, we could not accomplish penetration. She would have to sit up in my lap, and that would have been just too obvious.

At one point she wiggled around enough to get my cock in her mouth for a moment, but that too was difficult. At any rate, Bev succeeded in keeping me hard until the wheels went down on our approach to San Francisco. Even with the time afforded before the doors were opened for us to exit, I was concerned that I would be leaving with a very large tent in front of me. Thankfully it pretty well subsided before I got up.

The cab ride to the hotel was not uneventful. The cab had hardly started to move when she bent over and stuck her tongue in my ear. In a moment she had unbuttoned her blouse and had pulled my hand onto her breast. My cock immediately jumped to attention and as it did, she had it in her hand, stroking it through my pants. When we pulled up to the hotel, I'm sure the doorman and the cabbie got a good look at her tits since she hadn't buttoned up until we stopped.

I was struggling with this new sexual activity. I was on the point of being embarrassed part of the time and at other times I was doing my best to come face-to-face with feelings and thoughts I had never had before.

At the check-in desk, Bev stood close to me and would sneak her hand to the now almost permanent tent I was carrying. I refused to let the bellman have one of our small bags since I needed it as cover.

When we got to the room, at her insistence, we had a shower together. We spent at least twenty minutes washing each other and then Bev convinced me to get on my knees while she pulled my face into her pussy. She coaxed me into putting my tongue in and licking her bald pussy. I ate her until she climaxed and then we toweled off and she sent me to bed telling me she would follow in a couple of minutes.

The bathroom door opened, and she emerged. She wore a very sheer night gown that hid absolutely nothing but it was as erotic and sexual as you can imagine. She crawled onto the bed, lay down on her back and in a very gentle voice said, "Sweetie, this is our wedding night. It's time to consummate our union. Use that beautiful big cock of yours and fuck me into wedded bliss."

I had been in an almost constant state of arousal since we boarded the plane, so no foreplay was really necessary. However, she led me through the proper preparation acts. She gave me head and then had me eat her pussy and quickly moved us into a sixty-nine position. Then I experienced my first time feeling a woman's vagina completely envelop my cock. It was fantastic and I popped my load almost before I got started.

Our first time was intense. But Bev worked me to arousal again in just a few minutes by sucking my cock. This time she put me on my back while she straddled me and then impaled herself on me. This time it took much longer for me to erupt.

We fucked the most of the night before falling asleep and almost missed our flight to Hawaii the next morning. Thankfully, the activities of the past twenty four hours had worn us both down and we slept for most of the flight. With about two hours left on the flight, Bev snuggled up close, put her hand on my cock and, with a snicker, asked if I had another twenty dollar bill.

I looked at her and with a laugh told her we would be in our hotel pretty soon and that we didn't need to pay a restroom guard now. We both laughed and she agreed but was disappointed we wouldn't get a first class 'mile high' club card.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Giggling she told me that a blow job only rated a second class card.

I said, "Maybe we can get our first class card on the way home."

She agreed with that idea and gave my cock a squeeze. (And yes, we did get our first class card on the way back to San Francisco.)

I will not go into the details of our two weeks in Hawaii. Just let it suffice to say that if there was a position or method for having sex that we didn't use, I don't think it has been invented yet.

By the time our honeymoon in Hawaii was over, I think I was qualified to be considered an expert on sex. I wondered why I had never given sex any thought before. One thing is for sure, I was one nerd who was well versed in sex. It was also more than obvious that she had not gained her knowledge of sex from a book or watching movies. Again, her past experiences were water under the bridge and I considered them just that. Her past didn't bother me.

* * * * * *

During our first year together, Bev told me a little about her relationship with Buster. According to her they had been very serious, but by the time she graduated she had discerned that Buster was not going anywhere. After graduation he went into construction and was caught stealing materials. He didn't learn his lesson the first time and was soon well known by the police. After getting fired from his last job he couldn't find anyone in town who would hire him. He finally moved to Philadelphia she thinks, and to the best of her knowledge, is still there.

Life was wonderful until a month ago. Our tenth high school reunion was set. I didn't care whether we went, or not. But, Bev was all abuzz and wanted to see many of her old friends that she hadn't seen since graduation. Many had moved away, many were married, and some had just disappeared. So, I agreed to go and we replied to the R.S.V.P. and included the money for the dinner and reunion fee.

The reunion committee rented a dining room/ball room at a local hotel. In order to raise enough money to make the affair something special, all classes having a year plus or minus ten join together for one big gala occasion. Each class also rents a hospitality room or suite for their class.

After dinner, the night before the reunion, we were talking about what we could expect tomorrow night. I reminded Bev that everyone was ten years older, most of them married, and things would be different than they were in school. She told me she knew that but she was really looking forward to seeing a lot of the old gang. Many of her close friends had gone on to college and not returned to Petersburg. Most of those who hadn't gone to college had gone elsewhere for work or with husbands. She then rattled of several names with quick notes of expectation. When she finished the list, she hadn't mentioned Buster and I asked her if Buster was going to be here. She paused and then said she really didn't know, but if he was, I didn't need to worry. He was a loser.

BlBones
BlBones
549 Followers