Was it Really Her?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand found my cock as I sucked her nipples. She stroked it like she did before. I think she was gauging to see how hard I was because once she realized I was fully hard she positioned herself to accept me.

There this mom was, naked on the bed, legs fully spread and pussy wet. Her nipples were hard and pointed at me. I was kneeling between her legs, cock standing at 80 degrees, precum coating the head. When I moved towards her, she made a face that made me stop.

I looked at her, smiled, and told her that I have one in my wallet and should I go and get it? She looked pensive and shook her head. She told me that she liked it natural, but do not cum inside her.

It must have been the lust in us because she reached for my cock and guided me in. She held her breath as her pussy fully accommodated me. When I could feel my cock hit its limit, I withdrew it almost all the way and then inserted myself again.

Since I had cum no less than 15 minutes prior, the need to cum was not evident yet.

We got into quite the rhythm of fucking. I'd pull out and she shifted her hips back, then when I slammed in, she raised her hips to meet my harden cock. About a minute into first sticking my cock in her, she'd remind me to pull out to cum as if she expected it would happen very quickly.

I'd suck her nipples and her fingernails scratched my back. We were having a great time. When I got too heavy for her, she told me to withdraw and she moved on all fours.

She looked back at me as I grabbed her hips and slid in. The smell we emitted was intoxicating. The aroma from her cunt and asshole combined with me thrusting into her made me crazy with desire. So crazy that I took a finger and pushed on her anus. She looked back and said no, she wasn't into that. I apologized and pulled my finger away. Her head went to the bed and she reached out out arms to grasp the bed sheets as I fucked her hard and fast.

We moved so much that the bed started to bounce on the wall. She asked me to stop and lie down. When I did she positioned herself on top of me. Her hand grabbed my cock and she slammed down hard on me. Her Alberta roots were kicking in as she rode me. Our hips were meeting and bucking each other.

She grabbed her own breasts and she squeezed and pinched her nipples. My legs were spayed out and she was able to raise and lower herself. The look of desire on her face as she controlled the pace was erotic to see. However I don't think she was able to get as fast as she wanted.

She lowered her chest onto mine and told me to flip her over and really make her feel my power. I grabbed her waist and we rocked as one until she was on her back. She spread her legs wide, hoisted her legs and grabbed her ankles all while I was still inside her.

I readied my hands beside her head in a push up position and pushed my legs straight out. The only part of us that were touching was my cock and her wet pussy.

As I started to get my speed up, the slap, slap, slap noise was increasing becoming faster and louder. My balls were bouncing against her asshole, her breasts were flopping from our movement.

Our breathing was getting faster and she was vocally encouraging me to fuck her pussy.

When the feeling started, we were really going fast. The full length of me was pumping in and out of her pussy. I managed to ask her where should I cum, and I could see her eyes contemplate the answer.

Again I asked her where she wanted my cum. I really had to clench my kegels as I asked her. I watched the pleasure in her face and her eyes roll back into her head as she wrapped her legs around my back and screamed

INSIDE ME, CUM, INSIDE ME

So I did. I thrust my ass as hard as I could and I exploded into her cunt. I grunted with every contraction as my balls emptied themselves into her. I could feel her use her pussy to milk my cock of my cum.

I was so exhausted that I collapsed on top of her and we stayed like that for a while. She kept petting my back, shoulders and head.

When I could feel myself start to go flaccid, she tapped me on the back. I rolled off of her and watched as she gingerly got off the bed and squeeze her legs together as she waddled off to the washroom.

She took some time in the washroom, I could hear the toilet flush and the water running from the sink. When she returned, I was sitting naked at the head of the bed. She came and sat down by my side.

She stroked my chest and thanked me for helping her out with the two guys. She also told me she had a great time, but I cannot stay the night with her.

As I got off the bed she passed me my clothes. She walked me to the door, we hugged and I left.

Saturday

I woke up with such a hard on that even after I peed in the shower it finally deflated when I dried off. I half wanted to go knock on room 237, but knew that it would not be right.

Even at work that night I waited to see if she would order again, but with her husband coming into town, maybe they decided on another restaurant.

Years later

After high school I moved away to attend university. I had my shared of girlfriends but in second year I met my future wife.

Our relationship was really strong. It was not based on sex, but love. In fact it took us close to a year and a half before we ended up in bed. Yes we had kissed, petted and made each other cum with both our hands and mouths, but she promised her mother that she'd save her virginity for her husband.

We had told each other of previous boyfriends and girlfriends, but that one night with the mom was never mentioned. She didn't seem like the girl I could tell a story like that to.

When semester breaks came up, she went home to visit her family and I went home to visit mine. Our relationship was getting really serious and soon it was time to visit her parents to ask them for their daughters hand.

Our parents knew that our relationship existed. We had both talked to each others parents on the phone when we phoned to talk to each other.

A long weekend was coming up and my girlfriend had a major paper to write. I made up an excuse and told her that I was going home, but in reality, I had phoned her parents to see if I could visit them.

They had been expecting the call to come and so on the Thursday after my classes I said goodbye to my girlfriend, got in the car and headed to her house.

The drive was a long one, but after hours of being on the road I pulled up to the address. It takes a lot of courage to park the car and walk up to your potential in laws house to meet them alone for the first time.

It was late, but her father was up. Her mother and sisters had already gone to bed. We shook hands as he welcomed me in. He offered me a beer and we got to know each other.

When the second round of drinks were over he showed me to my room (my girlfriend's room) and wished me goodnight.

The next morning when I woke up, I showered and got dressed. I could not hear anyone in the house. The dad did say that he and the other two daughters would be out some time in the morning, but the mom would be home.

When I entered the kitchen, the first thing I saw was a lady in a silky white robe standing at the kitchen sink with her back to me. I thought I was loud enough, but when I said good morning, she startled with surprise.

She turned around and for the first time in years we laid eyes upon each other since that Friday night. We were both in shock. We stood there not saying anything when we heard the door open from the garage.

The dad and sisters were back from their errands and they brought in groceries. Dad introduced everyone to me and then asked me to help carry in whatever was left from the car. I was afraid that when I went back in that I'd either get my ass kicked or be asked to leave and never to marry their daughter.

When I reentered the house, the mom and dad were talking about their morning. I caught the mom's eye and she gave me the "it's okay look". I helped out around the house and in the yard, the mom and I were never alone all day long.

As the day progressed I started to wonder if anything would be said from the mom to me about that night. For all I knew, that night with me was not the first or last night the mom spent fucking around with or without her husband's knowledge.

By the time supper rolled along, we were all eating and the mom asked me what brought me into town. She gave me the opportunity to ask them the question.

I explained that their daughter and I loved each other very much and wished all of their permission to marry her. The two sisters were crying and the dad told their mom that he won the bet. Champagne was brought out and we all toasted to the potential engagement.

I asked them to please keep it a secret as I had not asked their daughter yet and that their daughter did not know I was with them. The rest of supper, dessert, and the night was spent asking me questions about details of how I'd ask her to marry me.

After we spent time watching a movie we all got ready for bed. The sisters went downstairs and the parents and I went upstairs to our rooms.

I was not really tired so I pulled out my book as I laid in bed. For the next half hour I read my textbook, surprised I had not gone asleep when I heard the soft sounds of bed springs; the noise obviously coming from the parents bedroom. My door was not fully closed. I heard them make love until the springs stopped squeaking.

I heard their bedroom door open and close and then the bathroom door close. I heard the toilet flush and the bathroom door open. I never expected to see the mom quietly knocking on my door.

In she walked in her white silky bathrobe and sat down on the bed by my hip. She just stared in my eyes, formulating her words. I just stared back at her. My sheets were only pulled up to my belly button and all I wore to bed was my underwear.

When her gaze left my eyes, I watched her look at my chest and lower to my crotch. The blood started to flow to my cock and when she was still looking down, there soon raised a prominent tent in my genital region.

She returned the look into my eyes and smiled. I smiled back at her and my hands lowered the sheets so you could see my cockhead peaking overtop my underwear.

She glanced down and made a throaty sound. She shook her head and told me that our secret stays in room 237. I was only the second person she had ever been with and she did not regret what she did. She originally just wanted to thank me for the help with the two douche bags (she motioned blow job) she ended up getting mad at her husband but could never do that again.

She went on to tell me that she often looked back on that night with extremely fond memories and sometimes when lonely her body wanted that night to happen again, but her brain would not let her. In fact, one of the reasons they did not move to my home town was out of fear of seeing me and wanting to continue the sex.

She made me promise that if I was going to be her son in law that we could never allude to that night and that she hopes any awkwardness between us will not effect the new mother in law, son in law relationship.

She then leaned down to kiss me on the forehead. I thought that was the end of our conversation, but before she got up, after she kissed my forehead, she bent down. Her right hand grabbed my underwear and yanked them down and her mouth in one swoop took my cock in her mouth.

She only sucked my cock for 5 to 10 seconds before she lifted up, smiled and told me that was one to forever remember.

She left the room and went back into her bedroom. My mouth was still open from the surprised very short blowjob, when I heard the bedsprings again. They were not as quiet as before. I jerked off to the noises coming from the parents room and timed it just right to cum when the squeaking stopped.

In the morning, there was no awkward moments with the mom. She treated me like a new member of her family. When I left to go back to school, hugs were given to all members.

That weekend at the football game I proposed to my girlfriend. I had the jumbotron write out the message for me and she said yes in front of the thousands of fans.

We got married a year later and have been married for close to twelve years.

When we see her family, her mother and I are not awkward. We react like our relationship should, but there are some times I catch myself watching my mother in law and know that I've seen her naked, I've seen how she loves to suck cock, and I've seen my cock cum inside of her.

I love my mother in law.

The End

12