Was It The "Wrong" Number? Ch. 04

Story Info
Mom and Brad tiptoe around their feelings...
12.6k words
4.65
52.8k
61

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,498 Followers

Sunday, June 7, 1992:

Kami and I made love and talked most of that Saturday night and Sunday morning. It was wonderful, and we couldn't get enough of one another. Our conversation ranged over a variety of topics, but it always seemed to come back to my Mom. She was much more optimistic about my chances with Mom than I was. She seemed genuinely eager for it to happen.

"It's really special. You'll know what I mean, when it happens. My first time with Daddy is something I'll always remember. David was the same way. I love watching him and Mom make love," she said.

"Yeah, I bet."

"It'll be okay, baby. I promise. I think it's on her mind, too," she continued.

"You really do?"

"Yes, she's looking at you, baby, and she's liking what she sees. She's just feeling guilty about what she's thinking," Kami said.

"Maybe so, I just don't want to fuck everything up."

"You'll be fine. Just let things take their course. Don't pressure her. Keep complimenting her. Keep letting her see you," she suggested.

"Okay, I'll try," I offered.

"She'll keep letting you see more of her too, I think."

"I hope so," I agreed.

"Me too."

We slept for a couple of hours, before I woke a little after 6. I'd told her I'd slip out, as I needed to get home before Mom. I grabbed my things and walked downstairs. I was surprised to see Richard walk in the front door.

"Hello, Brad. Leaving already," he asked.

"Yes, sir. I need to get home before Mom gets off work."

"Oh, I see. You should probably hurry then. Thankfully, we had a very slow night, and several of the nurses were planning to leave early."

"Damn, I better go then," I said.

"Yes, you should. Did you have a good night?"

"I had a great night," I smiled.

"I thought you might," he laughed.

"Richard, I was thinking last night, after we met. I'll see if I can talk to Mom about her family. See what we can find out," I said.

"I would appreciate that, but please be careful. Your mother may not want to talk about it."

"I understand, and I will be careful," I said.

"Good, have a great day," he said.

"Yes sir, you too."

"Bed is calling me." We shook hands and he let me out the front door.

I didn't obey many of the speed limits on the way home. Fortunately, I pulled in the driveway and Mom's Honda was nowhere in sight. I slipped in the house, put up my clothes and hopped into bed like I'd been there all night. Maybe 15 minutes later, I heard Mom enter the house. I got up and brushed my teeth before I walked into the kitchen. I hadn't bothered with a shirt, just my baggy sleep shorts. She was making herself some cereal.

"Morning Mom," I said.

"Morning baby, you're up early," she said. I watched as her eyes looked me up and down.

"Yeah, I woke up when I heard you come in," I lied.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I was trying to be really quiet," she said sincerely.

"It's okay. I needed to get up for work anyway."

"You want me to make you something to eat," she asked.

"No, you sit down and relax. I'll make some eggs. Would you like some?"

"Sure, that would be really nice," she smiled. I couldn't help noticing, she'd done her makeup before her shift. Before Dad died, she rarely left for work without looking her best. I remembered her saying many times, that she did it because so many of the patients she saw were clinging to life, and she wanted them to see a kind, pretty face. She'd stopped, but I hoped she would start doing it again. Seeing her look so beautiful, I thought that if I looked up and saw her from a hospital gurney, it would give me the will to keep fighting.

She sat at the table and started on her cereal. As I got the butter and eggs from the fridge, I turned to see her watching me. She simply smiled and focused back on her breakfast. I quickly scrambled some eggs, and I noticed out of the corner of my eye, that she kept looking at me. I smiled inwardly, thinking that Kami had been right. I put the eggs on two plates and took them to the table.

"Very nice, that's service, and from a handsome young chef, too," she smiled.

"Thanks, Mom."

"No problem sweetie. I don't know if you should cook with your shirt off. You don't want to get splattered and burned," she smiled. The look in her eyes reminded me so much of Angie.

"I didn't put that much butter in the pan," I replied.

"Smart man," she said.

I sat down to eat my eggs. "So, how was your night," I asked.

"Boooorrrrriiinnngggg," she replied.

"That bad, huh?"

"Yeah, in trauma you're thankful for the slow shifts, just because, but when you're already half asleep...," she smiled.

"I understand."

"If Dr. Bennett hadn't kept walking by the desk making jokes, we'd have all fallen asleep," she laughed. "He's hilarious."

"Yeah, I bet so," I agreed. I hadn't seen much of his sense of humor, but I knew a lot more about him than Mom, I thought.

"So, how long are you working today," Mom asked.

"Probably just a few hours. I need to unload the delivery truck and a few other things."

"Oh okay. I'll be honest, I'll probably be out a while. I only got a 2-hour nap yesterday."

"That's fine Mom. Just rest. We'll make dinner tonight," I offered.

"That sounds like a great idea. Maybe you could bring a steak home for a us," she suggested.

"I could do that, any preference," I asked, with a smile.

"How about a nice, big Porterhouse, that was always your Dad's favorite. He'd eat the strip and I'd get the filet," she smiled back.

"Okay, consider it done. I'll cut it myself," I laughed.

"Good," she continued to smile.

I took our plates and put them in the sink, before I went to take my shower. After I dressed, I stopped by Mom's room to tell her goodbye. I looked in her bedroom door and watched as she walked out of the bathroom, completely naked. She was drying her hair and didn't notice me standing there in the doorway. I watched her closely. She had such a great figure for 43. Her breasts were full and as I noticed a couple days before, hardly any sag. My eyes were drawn further down, as I'd never seen that before. Her pussy was not completely bare, but it was obviously tended regularly. I thought about when I'd briefly touched her womanhood on Friday night. I longed to touch her again. I longed to pleasure her.

She stopped in front of her makeup table and brushed her long, blonde hair out. I stood there silently, barely breathing. I was thankful that the mirror was placed just right, so that she couldn't see me in the doorway. I carefully catalogued her luscious body in my mind. I admired the way her shoulders transitioned down to her slender waist and then to the curve of her hips. Her ass was unbelievable. Full, firm and round, something any woman would be proud of.

To my surprise, she took a moment to admire herself from all angles in the mirror. It was as if she was reassuring herself. She picked up a hand mirror to admire her backside. I watched her face, and I thought I saw a little bit of a smile, when she saw how great she looked from the back. She put the mirror down and turned to her bed. That was when she saw me.

"Bradley, how long have you been standing there," she shrieked. She reached for her silk robe that was hanging on the chair in front of her make-up table.

"I just walked up," I lied.

"We both need to start closing doors around here," she said, as she put the robe on. As I watched, there was a lot of adjusting the robe before the sash was finally tied. I enjoyed each additional peek of her I received. Was she flustered by catching me watching her, or was she doing intentionally? I could only wonder.

"Yeah, maybe," I said.

She shook her head slowly and smiled.

"Get to work, I'm going to bed," she said.

"You sure you don't want me to tuck you in," I asked. I was getting bolder with her, I knew, but I was curious how she'd react.

"Yes, I'm very sure. You've been acting differently lately, Bradley, what has gotten into you?"

"Nothing, I was just offering," I said with a smile.

"You tucked me into bed once this weekend, already. You should go to work," she smiled, shaking her head.

"Ok, bye mom. Love you."

"I love you, too. If you find my old son, bring him back home, please," she smiled.

"I will, Mom," I said, returning the smile.

---------------------

When I got to work, Lloyd was there. I was surprised, since he rarely worked weekends.

"What are you doing here," I asked.

"The boss got a big special order last night, I hope we have enough to fill it," he said.

"Oh, great," I replied.

"Yeah, 200 T-bones. Some big barbeque."

"I guess we better get to work, then," I said.

We sawed T-bones most of the morning. Lloyd and I worked well together, as he ran the short loins across the band saw, I cleaned the cuts and got them ready for packaging. We'd started with the Select and Choice short loins, but ended up cutting everything we had in the cooler, including 4 that were graded Prime.

"They're gonna shit themselves, when they see the cost of these," Lloyd laughed, "But look at that marbling. Some lucky bastard is going to have a nice meal."

We were just getting to the end of our last short loin, when I remembered I was supposed to bring home a steak for dinner. I told Lloyd and we realized we were a little short on the order.

"You know what I say," he said.

"What," I smiled.

"Fuck 'em. They should have called earlier. We'll cut this last one for you and your Mom. It's prime, but just ring this one up as regular," he said.

"Are you sure man, that's a big difference," I replied.

"So, we just cut a couple thousand dollars' worth of beef, what's this one gonna matter? Shrinkage, I think the boss calls it," he laughed.

"Thanks, man. I appreciate it," I said.

"No worries, buddy. You get ahold of little hot pants, yet," he asked, as we walked out back for a break.

I figured if I was vague, it would be okay. "Yeah, I did," I smiled.

"And," he asked, fishing inside his butcher's coat for a smoke.

"It was fucking amazing," I said.

"Damn, I bet. I remember when I was young, and in the navy. There was never enough pussy in the world. I looked high and low," he laughed loudly, as he lit his cigarette.

"Damn, I can imagine. This one is pretty good," I said.

"I'm sure she is. Enjoy it," he laughed. After our break, we got the big order wrapped up and ready for pick up. The delivery truck was late, and Lloyd insisted on waiting with me. We killed time by talking. He was telling me some more about his 20 years in the Navy. He had some great stories, and I loved hearing them. Once the truck arrived and we unloaded it, I told Lloyd to head out and I'd clean everything. He said that his wife was at her sister's, so he'd just stay and help. We laughed and joked as we got everything washed and sanitized. I loved working with him. We finished up and were on our way home about 1:30.

I got home and checked in on Mom. She was still sleeping. I noticed that even though she had the blankets pulled up, her shoulders were bare. Was she in bed naked? My mind played out the lurid possibilities there, but I refrained from engaging them. I walked to my room and was thinking about a shower, when the phone rang. Guess who, I thought, looking at the caller ID.

"And how are you," I asked.

"Lonely and horny," Kami answered.

"Oh, poor baby," I replied.

"You need to be here with me, when I'm like this," she said.

"Where's David, I thought he took good care of you," I asked laughing.

"He's over at Ally's house," she replied.

"Who's Ally," I asked.

"Allyson Barnett, a girl we went to high school with," Kami replied.

"He's moving on from you," I asked, jokingly.

"No, of course not, but he's had the hots for Ally since 3rd grade, apparently. She's paying attention to him, finally," she said.

"He knows family rules, right?"

"Ha, yes, of course so. I told him no whoring around," she laughed. She turned serious again, "So, really, when are you going to be here?"

"I need to take a shower first," I asked.

"You don't have to, I'll lick you clean," she offered.

"I probably smell like raw meat, baby," I said.

"So, I'm not a vegetarian," she replied, laughing.

"What am I going to do with you," I asked.

"Hopefully lots of dirty, sexy things. Please don't make me beg," she said.

"I'm not going to make you beg, baby. I'll see you in about 20 minutes," I replied.

"Thank god, get over here," she said.

"On my way, I love you," I said.

"I love you too, baby!!!!"

I took a brief shower and after dressing, I checked in on Mom again. She was still asleep, but she'd rolled over and her breasts were exposed. I was rapidly becoming a voyeur, as I looked at her lying there. I longed to touch her and caress her. I left to drive to the Bennett's house.

I knocked on the door and Angie answered.

"What do we owe this honor," she asked, in a sultry voice.

"I thought I'd come see Kami," I said.

"Just Kami, huh? Such a pity, I thought maybe you wanted more of Mommy's hot pussy," she smiled.

I grabbed her and pulled her to me. "Maybe I did," I said.

"Is that so," she said, kissing me lustily.

"Mmmm, of course," I replied.

"I'm really beginning to like you, you know," she said. Her face was so sexy. I had to get her and Mom together. They had to be sisters.

"I'm beginning to like all of you, too," I agreed.

"Good," she replied. "She's in her room. My adoring husband is still sleeping, so if I can't wake him up with a loving blow job, would you mind seeing what you can do with the fire between my thighs as well?"

"I'm no expert, but I'll take a look," I grinned.

She took my chin in her hands and kissed me again, ravenously. When her lips left mine, she smiled. "No expert!! Your poor Mom. She doesn't know what she's dealing with here." She kissed me once more.

"I hope she figures it out," I said.

"If she doesn't, please consider me as a willing substitute," she smiled devilishly.

"I certainly will," I smiled. If you only knew how close a substitute you were Angie, I thought to myself.

"Good! Get upstairs, mister," she commanded.

I quickly bounded up the steps to the second floor. I opened Kami's bedroom door to see her lying on the bed naked. Her hand was on her sex, and I assumed she'd been touching herself. She smiled as I walked in and wagged her finger at me indicating I should join her. I walked to end of the bed and knelt, crawling up to her. When I was close enough, she took my face in her hands.

"I love that you come when I need you," she said.

"You seem to need me more and more, I think," I smiled.

"I do. You're special," she smiled. "Kiss me, baby."

My lips met hers and our tongues rapidly twirled in one another's mouths. She drove me crazy with the way she kissed me. I loved this girl. After less than a week, I loved her. She set my soul on fire. I gradually worked her backwards so that she was lying on her pillow again. I crouched over her on my hands and knees, never breaking our kisses. I used one hand to pet and explore her body, adding to her arousal. I rubbed my hand over her firm little breasts, teasing and twisting her hard nipples. My hand worked further down across her firm abdomen. I cupped her smooth, wet sex and my fingers dipped in the honey between her swollen lips. I brought them to my lips and licked them clean. She smiled.

"You love the way I taste, don't you," she asked.

"I do baby," I said. "You taste wonderful. You taste like you're mine."

"I am, you know. I still love my family, but I'm loving you more and more every second," she added.

"Good. I don't want to take you from them, but we're living something special."

"Yes, we are, make me feel special baby," she said. Her hand was on my head, and she pushed me down towards her sex. I moved as she directed and my face was positioned over her treasure. Her legs were spread, and I placed my hands on the back of her knees. I pushed forward on them causing her hips to rise off the bed. When they did, I licked her wet pussy from top to bottom, before I focused in lower, on her little rosebud.

"Mmmm," she groaned and squirmed. "That's just so kinky."

My tongue licked and probed at her most private place. Her initial shock once again passed and I probed further with my tongue. I felt her grant me entry and the tip of my tongue slipped in past her entrance.

"Unnnggg," she moaned. "What are you doing?"

I didn't answer, I just kept up my exploration. I held my tongue rigid and probed her. I slobbered on her and made her very wet. My fingers joined the action and began to probe at her as well. My index finger was soon inside her to the second knuckle. This was all so new to me and I was learning as I went. For her part, Kami was eager and willing to let me try new things. I loved that. As I fingered her ass, my mouth moved back up to her wet pussy. She gasped when my tongue slipped between her wet folds. I used the fingers of my other hand to probe her pussy as I continued to finger her tight little ass.

"Mmmm, I can see you wanting to try a lot more things," she said.

I lifted my mouth from her wet pussy briefly, "Can you," I asked.

"Yes, I think you want my butt," she said.

"I'd love that," I said after my tongue twirled around her clit.

"So, would I," she agreed. "You could be my first time. I'm not sure you'll fit, though," she laughed, as she ran her fingers through my hair.

When I resumed tonguing her clit, I wondered how all of it was making her feel. I was fingering her pussy and her butt, while my tongue twirled around her clit. I got my answer when she grabbed my head and I felt her gush against my chin. It wasn't as sweet as last night, but I still greedily lapped it up as she offered it to me.

"Fuuuuccckkk," she howled.

I gave her clit a little break, as she calmed back down. After I gave her what I thought was sufficient time, I moved back in on her.

"Huh uh," she said. "I want your fucking cock." She grabbed the collar of my t-shirt and pulled me up. When my face was in front of hers, she kissed me so hard, I tasted blood on my lips.

"I fucking love you, Brad," she growled.

"I fucking love you, too, Kami," I replied.

"Give me your cock, I want you. I'm always gonna want you," she said. I quickly shed my t-shirt and pushed my shorts down to my knees. There was a sense of urgency and lined my cock up with her wet folds, pushing forward.

"Mmmm," she groaned as I entered her. I pushed in deep, before I slowly withdrew. She looked at me and smiled. "Give it to me baby."

I nodded and thrust back into her, quickly establishing a nice rhythm. I loved watching her face as we fucked. She pulled her knees back towards her chest, allowing me to penetrate her deeper. I took her ankles in my hands and brought her little feet to my face. Instinctively, I kissed and licked the soft skin on her soles. My mouth sought her toes licking and sucking them. I could tell she'd been in the pool as my tongue slid between her toes. It caused her to shiver. She slowly shook her head at my actions.

"You're making love to my feet," she laughed.

"I want to make love to every part of you, Kami," I replied. I was steadily slamming my cock in her tight little pussy.

"Good, I'm so fucking hot for you right now, nnnnggghhh," she groaned. I felt her squirt against the base of my cock. Her eyes were open wide, like she was startled. "That was a big one, I'm going to have to change the sheets."

"Mmmm, good," I said. It made me feel so amazing that I could give that to her. To say I had been intimidated the first time I met her, would have been a huge understatement. I'd given her something she'd never known, and that made me happy.

"Fuck me baby," she groaned. "I want you to fill me up again."

nosebone
nosebone
1,498 Followers