Was It The "Wrong" Number? Ch. 07

Story Info
Kami comes back home, Angie and Jill meet
9.9k words
4.76
30.9k
54

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers

Saturday, June 13, 1992, 7:15 A.M.:

After Mom left for work, I took a quick shower and grabbed my work clothes. I was anxious to see Kami again. I'd missed her and couldn't wait to hug and kiss her. Thursday and Friday were busy at the meat market and gave me a lot of time to reflect on where things were headed. Everything was still weird with Mom, but she went back to her normal schedule and we'd actually ate dinner together Friday night. She was still distant and excused herself for bed after dinner, though. I reminded myself that patience was the key, and it would work itself out, either way. I tried to prepare myself in case Mom and I never shared the love that I wanted.

I was daydreaming about Kami, when I pulled up in front of the Bennett home. There was a hunter green Porsche 911 parked in the driveway. Who's was that I wondered? I needed a ride in that thing, I thought. I rang the doorbell and Angie answered it. She was wearing a red, silk robe cut a lot like my Mom's, except Angie didn't have hers tied. I subconsciously licked my lips as I stared at her, before I walked in the door and took her in my arms. My hands moved inside her robe to touch her bare skin. I pushed her against the wall and kissed her lustily.

"Good morning to you, too," she smiled. "Do we have a little pent up sexual frustration this morning?"

"Just a bit," I smiled.

"Mmmm, I love a man than gets right to the point," she said.

"I like the same thing in a woman," I replied. "Who's Porsche?"

"Oh, the green one," she asked, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"You have more than one," I asked enviously.

"Yeah, Kami has my old 911 and David drives Richard's 928 that he's had forever," she smiled.

"You sure my old beat up truck is okay in front of the house? Someone will probably think I'm the gardener," I laughed.

"You have been sowing a lot of your seed around here," she smiled.

"I've been trying," I said.

"I'd say so. Come on let's get more comfortable. Kami is in bed still, and my David stayed at Ally's apartment again last night," she said. She held my hand as we walked.

"Really," I asked.

"Uh huh," she replied salaciously. "Three nights in a row, even. Do you think I need to worry that he's getting a little pussy from Ally?"

"You might," I laughed. We walked to the couch and she slipped her robe off. I sat down and she straddled my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Mmmm, so what should we do while wait for Kami and Richard," she asked.

"I can think of a few things," I replied.

"Do tell, baby."

"You could let me put my cock in Mommy's sweet pussy," I suggested.

"I'm afraid not, tiger. I was told very firmly that you would wait," she smiled.

"That's no fun," I said.

"No, it's not. I haven't seen that tongue of yours get tired, though," she grinned.

"It's pretty tough," I agreed.

"Show me," she smiled. She moved off me and knelt on the couch, her shoulders supported by the back. I knelt on the floor behind her, my hands on her ass, spreading her treasures. I licked her sweet pussy and found her already wet with desire. I could smell her arousal and the fragrant soap she'd used that morning. My tongue continued upwards to the sensitive spot that she really seemed to like.

"You dirty, dirty young man," she said looking back at me. "Ooooh, that feels good." My fingers were exploring her wet pussy and teasing her hard clit as I rimmed her.

"Mmmm," I moaned. I loved doing that for her and Kami. I hoped to do it to Mom someday.

"You want my ass, don't you baby," she purred.

"I do," I agreed.

"I haven't done that in a long time," she said.

"We should," I said before my tongue probed her tight pucker.

"Nnnnggghh," she moaned, arching her back. "Maybe so."

I buried my face back in her wet sex and began devouring her. She was really worked up and after very little stimulation, she groaned in orgasm. Her passion was muffled by the back of the couch.

"Oh, fuck. You sweet, sweet young man. You know how to make a girl feel special," she said as she turned to face me.

"You're very special, Angie," I said smiling.

"So are you, baby," she replied.

"I want you to know how much what you've done for me means," I said.

"Oh baby, you don't have to think of things that way," she said. She took my face in her hands and kissed me.

"I know, but it means a lot. I love you, Angie," I said.

"I love you too, baby. You're fast becoming my second son," she grinned.

"I love that, too," I smiled.

Just then Richard walked in from work.

"Good morning," he said.

Angie got up from my couch to welcome him. I stood and shook his hand. I smiled inwardly thinking about how most instances when a man came from work and found his wife naked with another man probably went. Not so, in this house.

"I'm going to see if sleeping beauty is awake yet. She has company," Angie said as she walked off naked. After she left the room, Richard motioned for me to follow him. We walked to his study and he closed the door.

"Brad, I just wanted to tell how happy I am that you've become a part of my family. You've been a gentleman throughout, and I couldn't have asked for a better young man for Kami to have found randomly," he said with a smile.

"Thank you, sir. This has all been such a wonderful experience," I said.

"Good, I know you were very uneasy that first day in my office. I don't blame you. At your age, I'd have felt the same way. You've handled yourself well and my wife, daughter and son all adore you. Jackie as well," he smiled.

"Thank you, Richard. I think a lot of all of them as well. And you too, sir," I added.

"The feeling is mutual, Brad. We need to get these two sisters reunited," he continued.

"Yes sir. There's not a doubt in my mind, having been around Angie more," I said.

"I know. I just regret it's taken me this long to realize it. I've worked closely with Jill for a long time, but when we're working together, there's usually a life on the line, literally. You don't see the obvious, even when it's right in front of you. I noticed the way you stared at the family photo and then at Angie that first morning. It made me stop and think," he said.

"Yes sir, it wasn't just immediately obvious, but it wasn't long before I realized it," I said.

"It happens to the smartest of us, Brad," Richard smiled. "I appreciate your respect, but you don't have to refer to me as sir."

"Oh, sorry. I do respect you. We haven't known one another long, but Mom speaks highly of you, and you've helped me a lot," I said.

"Brad, that's what family is all about. I knew the first night we talked on the phone that you were a good young man, and that I wouldn't mind having you in my family. When you told me that Jill was your mother, that cemented it all together," he smiled.

"I appreciate that," I smiled.

"You're quite welcome," Richard said. There was a pause in the conversation and I decided to ask about Richard and Angie's life together.

"So, I've got to ask about the swinging 60's," I laughed.

"Oh, I see," he smiled.

"Yeah, so did you have your own little harem going, or what," I asked.

"It could hardly be called a harem," he smiled. "Basically, it was Angie and Jackie after they got to school. There were other girls that drifted in and out, but they were my main girls, and still are today, plus Kami."

"Damn, that had to have been some time," I said.

"It was pretty groovy, as we used to say. We went to school and studied, all the while sleeping together every night. Throw in mind-expanding substances, we're lucky to have made it this far in life," he laughed.

"Yes, you've all done pretty well," I said looking at around the study. I imagine the books he had on the shelves were worth a fortune.

"Honestly, I was lucky, Brad. I've known a wonderful woman literally my whole life. I met another one in college. I've been continually blessed, despite my uneasy start in life," he said.

"I'll agree with that," I smiled.

"I invited your mother to dinner tomorrow night, will that work for you," he asked.

"Yes sir," I answered. I heard the door open and Angie walked in.

"What are you two in here conspiring over," she asked. She walked over and sat next to Richard.

"Just chatting, my love," Richard replied.

"Uh huh. There's something going on between you two. I haven't figured out what yet," she said. "I woke Kami up, but I'd say we still have a little free time on our hands. She's going to look her best for a certain someone." Her smile was something else. It literally dripped with sex appeal.

"That sounds like a wonderful situation, then," Richard said.

"It is," Angie replied. Her hand reached for Richard's cock through his scrubs. He untied the drawstring, allowing her better access. She pulled them down enough to get him out. Her mouth moved to it at once. I didn't hesitate and knelt on the rug in front of Angie. She shifted on the couch so that she was kneeling over Richard's lap, allowing me full access to all her treasures once again. She was still sopping wet from our earlier encounter and I lapped her honey greedily. Thinking about her earlier question regarding me wanting her ass, I dipped my fingers in her wetness and began teasing her little rosebud. My index finger gradually slipped inside her.

"Mmmm," she moaned as I wiggled my finger inside her back passage.

"We used to be a lot more adventurous, Brad," Richard said when he noticed what my finger was doing. "We've just gotten old."

"I think you're still pretty damn adventurous," I replied.

"Maybe," he smiled before leaning his head back against the sofa. "Oh, Angie. That's it baby. Suck me, my love."

I kept licking her sweet pussy while continuing to tease her ass with finger. She was so tight like Kami. I couldn't wait to have my cock in one of their tight little asses.

"I need to be fucked," Angie panted. "Richard, take me baby." She motioned for me to sit on the couch, which I did after I peeled off my clothes and kicked off my flip flops. Angie turned on the couch and put her face in my lap. I leaned back as her lips closed on the head of my cock. Richard finished undressing and knelt behind his wife. She moaned around my cock when he entered her. She sucked my cock slow and lovingly.

"Thanks for waiting on me," Kami said from the doorway. I looked at her and smiled. Angie's hot mouth released me.

"I was keeping him entertained, baby," Angie laughed. I stood to walk over to Kami.

"Hi, babe," I said, as I grabbed her and kissed her.

"Hi, yourself," she said. She kissed me hard and her hand found my cock. "I've missed you so fucking much."

"I've missed you too, baby," I replied.

"Sit your handsome ass back down on the couch," she commanded. She put her hands on my chest and nudged me backwards.

"Yes, ma'am," I said.

She swiftly straddled me. She reached between us and I gasped as she slid down my shaft.

"Uh, that what's what I needed," Kami purred.

"Yeah, me too," I said.

"Whatever, you've had so much sex since I've been gone," she smiled.

"Not with you, I haven't," I replied as I grabbed her slender hips, and began thrusting up to meet her.

"Oh, yeah, that feels so good, baby," Kami moaned. I looked briefly to my right. Richard was fucking Angie slow and deep. She smiled at me.

"She's back home, baby," Angie said.

"Yes, she is," I replied. I pulled Kami down to me and kissed her. Damn, I'd missed her so much. I'd had a lot of fun times while she was gone, but they were nothing like what I shared with her. I loved this little brunette more every second we were together.

Her hips thrust against me in a lusty motion working her tight, little pussy up and down my cock.

"Oh, fuck, that feels so good baby. That was an awful week. I didn't have your cock and no private room so I could touch myself," Kami moaned.

"That sounds awful," I smiled.

"Hey, don't tease me. You were here getting laid all the time. I was in Atlanta all by myself," she pouted.

"Poor baby, I'll fuck you all morning if that's what you need," I offered.

"It is what I need," she smiled. I moved my hands up from her hips to her breasts. My fingers massaged her little nipples and slowly squeezed them.

"Nnnngghh," Kami moaned. Het wetness bathed my cock and balls. "Oh fuck, did I need that."

"Good," I replied, as I squeezed her nipples again.

"Oh, fuck baby, that's so fucking good, don't stop. Pinch them baby, make me cum for you again," she screamed. I did as she asked and I was rewarded once again with her convulsing in orgasm.

"Fuck, I love that," I said smiling.

"I know you do, I just lose control of myself when I do that," she smiled.

"Yes, you do," I agreed.

She increased her tempo and my fingers continued to work her hard, little nipples.

"Oh, fuck yeah, baby. I love your cock. Never stop fucking me baby. Never stop loving me," she gasped.

"I won't baby, I won't. Oh Kami, that feels so fucking good," I moaned.

"Yes, baby. Give it to me. Give me your cum," she squealed. "I want it all!"

The sofa shook from the torrid movements of our four bodies. Richard was fucking Angie hard as their daughter bounced on my cock furiously. It was quite the spectacle and it was getting to be too much for me.

"Kami, I'm going to cum," I groaned.

"Good, baby. So, am I," she shrieked. "Oh, Brad. It's so fucking good."

"Mmmm, yes baby. So fucking good," I agreed. "Oh, Kami. Baby, I'm cumming!!"

"Nnngghhhh, yes. Fuck. Me too," she squealed. "Oh, fuck!!" I felt a little trickle gush from her and she collapsed forward against me. I held her tightly as we kissed. The motion to my right had not stopped. Kami and I turned to watch her parents. Angie's beautiful face contorted in orgasm as did Richard's. Kami turned back to me.

"Do you think we'll still be like that in 30 years," she asked softly.

"I hope so," I replied.

"Me too baby," Kami purred. Richard and Angie sat down next to us on the sofa. They cuddled and smiled at Kami and me.

"That's the way to start the day off, right," Richard said.

"I'll have to agree," I replied.

"I think we're going to my room, if you two don't mind," Kami said to Richard and Angie.

"How could we," Angie said. Kami stood up. I reached down to get my clothes and used my t-shirt to sop up the mess Kami made on the leather sofa. She grinned sheepishly before she took my hand and led me out of the room. We walked up the stairs and fell on her bed in one another's arms.

"Fuck, I missed you so bad," she said. "It's really crazy because it's not even been two weeks, but I can't stop thinking about you."

"I know. Neither could I, baby," I said.

"You managed to keep yourself entertained while I was gone, though," she laughed.

"I did. That doesn't bother you, does it," I asked.

"No. It doesn't. You know how things are baby," she said. "We'll have other lovers, but you're the one that I'm really falling in love with."

"Yes, me too," I said with a smile.

"It's not going to bother you, is it," she asked.

"No, of course not," I said.

"Okay, good," she smiled. "So, what about what happened in David's room the other day?"

"Ha, you were dying to ask about that, weren't you?"

"Of course," she laughed. "I didn't know that they'd started doing that!!"

"Well, they have," I smiled.

"Wow. I just thought they gave one another blow jobs," she said. "David had to answer a lot of questions last night on the way home from the airport after he let that slip."

"I bet so," I laughed.

"Uh huh," she looked at me suspiciously. "He needs to be careful what he's teaching my boyfriend."

"Yes, I guess he should be," I smiled. "Because I'm really wanting to do that to his sister."

"Are you now," she said with a fake look of shock on her face.

"Yes. I am," I said.

"And what will I get out of it," she laughed.

"We'll have to see," I said.

"I think I'm going to need a little more reassurance than that," she said. "There's a big difference between your fingers and this hard, fucking thing you have here." She'd been stroking me as we talked.

"I think it'll fit," I said.

"Maybe I should try it with Tyler or Kyle, first," she smiled devilishly. "They're smaller."

"You will not," I responded.

"No? Are you going to stop me," she laughed.

"Yes, you've already promised your ass to me," I said.

"I'm not sure I remember this conversation," she purred.

"I do," I smiled.

"I think you caught me at a vulnerable moment," she laughed.

"Maybe so. Are you going to suck my cock or just jerk me off," I asked.

"You've gotten so needy and demanding," she said.

"No, I haven't. I just thought you could suck me and I could lick you...," I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"I think that's a fine idea," she replied. She moved around on the bed and put her sweet honey pot on my face.

I immediately moved my tongue around on my sweet girl's sex. I could not get enough of her flavor, especially with the mixture of our earlier lovemaking. I felt her take me deep in her loving mouth, her small hand stroking my shaft. That was easily my favorite sexual position with both of us focusing on the others pleasure.

My tongue and lips roamed her sensitive folds, constantly kissing, sucking and licking. I was completely focused on pleasuring her and welcoming her back home. She seemed intent on much the same thing as her mouth and hand worked me vigorously. It was impossible not to fall deeper in love with her as she worked so hard at making me happy. What a wonderful girl I'd met, and she was going to find out soon that she was my cousin.

I swirled my tongue around her clit and she moaned loudly as she continued to suck my throbbing cock. I wanted to lick her to a couple orgasms and then I wanted to make to love to her, again. I teased her hard clit again and she gushed. I smiled as I felt it splatter against my chin. That still made me so happy that she'd never done that with anyone before me.

"Nnnngggg," she groaned, releasing my cock from her hot mouth. "You make me feel so fucking good, baby."

"Good," I said quickly before my tongue sought her clit once again. It took very little stimulation before she came again. It was less than before, but she still convulsed on top of me. I was eager to be back inside her. I think she sensed it and sat up, before she turned around. She straddled my hips and I was inside her once more. She didn't hesitate and started fucking me hard. There was an almost possessed look on her face. I took her small, tender breasts in my hands and began teasing her hard nipples as she pounded her hips into mine.

"God, I can't enough of you, Brad," she said. "I love you so fucking much!"

"Me too, baby," I agreed.

My fingertips focused on her nipples and I felt her gush once again. I squeezed them harder and she gasped.

"Oh, fuck," she panted. "That feels so fucking amazing when you do that. My pussy just fucking melts!!"

I continued my hard teasing, trying to walk the fine line between causing her intense pleasure and hurting her. I seemed to be balancing things as she gushed several more times as she bounced on my cock.

"Oh, baby. It's just fucking wonderful," she said.

"It is, babe. We're perfect together," I replied.

"Yes. Perfect," she agreed. Seeing her in so much pleasure was getting to me. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

"I'm close, baby," I said.

"Then do it baby. Cum for me. You deserve it after the way you made me feel," she said.

"Mmmm, I love making you feel that way," I gasped. "I love you."

"I love you, too. Give it to me baby," she said.

"Uhhh, Oh Kami!! Fuck baby, it's so good!!! Mmmm," I groaned as I felt my release. She leaned down and kissed me. My arms enveloped her small frame and pulled her to me. "Fuck, I love you."

nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers