Was It The "Wrong" Number? Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers

"Don't worry about it babe. Just enjoy yourself," the curvy little blonde replied before she kissed me ravenously again.

"I think you two are a match," Jenn said to me.

"Oh, yeah," I groaned as Kami continued riding my cock. "She's amazing. This whole thing has been unbelievable."

"Mmmm, it has," Kami replied. She leaned forward to kiss me. Even as passionately as all the other women had kissed me, Kami was still the one that made my heart ache. I was intimate with the others, but Kami was my love.

"I fucking love you," I groaned as I thrust my hips up to meet her.

"I fucking love you too," Kami squealed. "Oh fuck it's so good." She gushed again and my fingers worked her nipples ever more firmly. Her eyes met mine and she simply nodded yes. I pinched her nipples hard and she squirted once more. I could only shake my head as I watched her beautiful face contort with her pleasure. Her mouth hung open and I felt her squirt once more but it was just a trickle. Her hips moved quicker.

"I want you to fill me up, baby," Kami moaned. "I love when you're inside me all day!" Her hips were practically a blur as she worked to make me cum. I knew she wasn't going to have to work too hard, as I was so close. I let go of her tender breasts and moved my hands to her thin hips. I squeezed them tightly as she continued to fuck me.

"Oh, Kami. It's so fucking good," I moaned. "I'm there baby!"

"Good. Give it to me. All of it," she demanded.

"Oh, here it comes. Oh, Kami. I love you so fucking much," I groaned. I felt myself begin to cum as her hips continued to move. She had the most wicked smile on her face as I pumped my seed inside her.

"Mmmm, I love making you do that," she said devilishly. I reached for her and pulled her down on top of me. I kissed her like I was possessed. Finally, we parted.

"I can tell you do," I replied. I squeezed her tightly against me. I was reminded that we were not alone when Carly spoke.

"Wow, that was pretty awesome to watch," she said. "You two are amazing together."

"I think he really likes me," Kami replied with a laugh.

"I do, you know," I said.

"I know you do," Kami said as she kissed me again.

"You should lock the front door. You never know who might sneak in," a male voice called. The four of us turned to see David naked in the doorway.

"What are you doing here," Kami asked. "Did Ally let you have your balls back?"

"Haha, very funny," David replied. "She had class this morning. Mom said you all were over here, so I thought I'd come see what was happening."

"What's it look like," I asked him.

"It looks like you might be outnumbered," he laughed.

"I am a bit," I conceded with a smile.

Jenn got up from the bed and met David at the doorway. I watched as she embraced him and their lips met. Kami laid down on my right side where Jenn had recently been. I held her and felt Carly scooting closer to me as well. She leaned in and kissed me, softly at first, but with mounting passion and vigor. We parted and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kami watching us. There was a sly little smile on her face. She nodded indicating I should continue.

David and Jenn gradually made their way back to the bed. David reached for Kami, but she only snuggled closer to me.

"What," David asked.

"Don't come up to me thinking all's forgiven," Kami hissed.

"What do you mean," David replied.

"You know what I mean," Kami said. "You've hardly been around since I got home from Atlanta and now you expect me to just welcome you back?"

"Shit, Kami. You know I've been after Ally for like forever. I didn't throw a fit when you up and fell in love with Brad here," David said jokingly, but I could see he was bothered by Kami keeping her distance.

"Brad's different," Kami said.

"How so," David persisted.

"He's our cousin," Kami smiled.

"Say what," David asked, obviously confused.

"You need to get your head from between Ally's thighs. You've missed out on a lot," Kami laughed. She quickly summarized what I'd told her the night before. David was in disbelief as were Carly and Jenn.

"I can't believe this all started with Kami misdialing a number," Jenn said, shaking her head.

"Neither can I," Kami admitted. "But it's worked out. Now, for you," she gestured towards David. "Get over here and eat my pussy, and I'll think about forgiving you."

I looked at David and he smiled at me. He moved towards Kami initially but diverted to kiss me. Much like the previous week, I was drawn in by the feeling of kissing him. Despite never having felt desire for another guy, it felt right to kiss David like that. Our passion continued to build as our mouths continued to torment one another. I was still holding Kami and Carly, but David seemed to consume my attention.

"Holy shit, that's hot," Kami said.

"You're telling me," Carly agreed. "I can't believe these two."

David pulled away from me reluctantly and we took turns looking at looking at the girls. All three were smiling from ear to ear.

"I thought we were never going to get a hot show like that," Jenn laughed.

"He's a good kisser," I smiled sheepishly.

"Whatever, his tongue needs to be licking my pussy, baby," Kami smiled, grabbing the back of David's head. Carly reached for me with her other arm and pulled me over on top of her. Her hands roamed over my chest and shoulders.

"Damn, I wish I'd found you first," Carly smiled.

"Ha, thanks. You're really amazing yourself," I said.

"You think so, do you?"

"Yes. I know so. You're really fucking hot," I smiled.

"Good," she replied. She grabbed my neck pulling my lips to hers, where they met in a flurry of kisses. I noticed Jenn had moved around the bed to be closer to Carly and me. Carly released the grip she had on my neck so I could kiss Jenn as well.

"Did you ever dream you'd get it on with two sisters," Carly asked.

"Hell no," I replied. "I never imagined any of the last few weeks."

"Mmmm, I'm sure," Jenn replied as she continued kissing me. Their luscious bodies ground against me. I reveled in the sensation of the two sister's beautiful breasts rubbing against my bare skin. They'd often pause to kiss one another. It was such an exotic sight.

"How long have you two been messing around with one another," I asked as I watched their tongues duel.

"A while now," Carly answered with a devious smile. "Mom and Angie have taught us a lot, not to mention your little Kami." The thought of the four of them pleasuring one another made my cock swell and throb. What a sight that would be!!

As I continued to make out with the Stevens sisters, I could hear that David had Kami on the verge of orgasm. I felt a pang of jealousy as I'd been the only one making love with her. I reminded myself that I shouldn't feel that way. Look at what you're doing, I thought to myself as Carly offered her generous breasts to my mouth.

Much like her mother, Carly had lovely, big nipples. As I took the first one in my mouth, I realized she was just as sensitive as Jackie as well. She groaned and reached for my head as I continued to suckle her breast.

"Mmmm, I love having my titties sucked. It makes my pussy melt," Carly purred. To my disappointment, I felt Carly pull her luscious breast from my mouth. The disappointment didn't last long as it was quickly replaced by one of Jenn's. I alternated between her two nipples, before I realized that her breasts were big enough that if I squeezed them together, I could suckle them simultaneously.

"Oh, yeah," Jenn moaned. "That's really hot. Carly, you should try this." The sisters once again changed places and I began sucking Carly's nipples simultaneously. I felt Jenn move away from me, and soft feminine hands encircled my cock. I looked down to see her stroking me slowly.

"You don't mind if I go first, do you Carly," Jenn asked.

"No, go ahead. I'm sure I'll have my opportunity," Carly laughed.

Jenn straddled my hips and I felt her wetness envelope me. She slid down my length and groaned.

"How is it," Carly asked her younger sister.

"Fucking amazing. He's so thick and nice," Jenn moaned as she began moving her hips. Carly pulled her breasts from my mouth and she quickly straddled my face. She rubbed her wet sex on my chin and lips as I sought her clit. I was rewarded with a shriek when my tongue found it. Her clit was very thick and prominent, like her younger sisters'. It felt like it was at least the size of the tip of my pinky finger. I took it between my lips and sucked it, much to her delight. Her hands grabbed my head holding me against her needy sex as I continued to pleasure her. Her thighs deprived me of sounds but her fervent motion told me that I was pushing the right buttons.

As with my previous experiences with two women, I was overwhelmed with what was happening. They were using me for their pleasure and I loved it. As Carly continued to ride my face, I reached for Jenn's hips. I'd been laying there letting her do all the work, and I began thrusting my hips up to meet her. Her pussy was remarkably tight and felt so amazing.

Carly's feverish motion on my face increased. She ground hard against my chin and mouth, as I sought to maintain contact with her hard clit. She was getting close I thought to myself. I managed to catch her clit between my lips and I lightly sucked on it as I teased it with my tongue. She pulled me even tighter to her and I had a moment of panic as I felt like I couldn't breathe as my face was pressed against her sex. I felt her tense and then shake. My tongue continued to tease her clit before she finally released me. She curled up in a little ball next to me.

"Wow, that was amazing," she panted. She reached for my face and stroked my cheek, before kissing me softly.

"Yes, it was," I agreed. She snuggled up next to me and ran her hand across my chest and abs. She was watching Jenn slowly ride my cock intently.

"This is really hot, you know. We've never shared a guy like this," Carly explained.

"You have now," I replied as I pulled her lips back to mine.

I'd been so caught up in what we were doing that I'd forgotten about Kami and David. I looked over to my right to see Kami bouncing gleefully on her brother's cock. She caught me watching her and smiled.

"You having fun over there," Kami asked.

"Yeah, how about you," I replied.

"It's not bad," she smiled.

"Not bad, huh," David growled. He grabbed her hips and thrust up into his sister forcefully. I watched as her eyes got bigger and she flashed me that wicked smile of hers. She nodded her head at me indicating that I should pay attention to the two blondes. She mouthed "I love you" at me before she resumed her feverish riding of her brother. I nodded at her and turned my attention back to Jenn and Carly.

I looked deeply into Jenn's pale blue eyes as she rode me. There was a very dreamy smile on her face.

"Does it feel good, honey," I asked.

"Yes, it's wonderful. You've lived up to the hype," she smiled.

"So, have you two," I replied.

"Carly, you should come try him out, I think I want to sit on his face, too," Jenn said.

The sisters traded places and my face was once again in contact with Jenn's tasty wetness. She was much wetter than earlier and I savored every drop I could. I gasped when Carly's amazingly tight pussy engulfed me. Wow, I thought. She was tighter than any of the other women I'd experienced. I felt her place her hands on my chest and she began to slowly ride me. I continued to lick Jenn and was soon rewarded by the sight of her leaning back against Carly. I watched as Carly's hands cupped and squeezed her little sister's breasts. Her fingers gradually found their way around Jenn's nipples and were began squeezing them.

"Oh, Carly. I love that. Love you pinching my nipples while he eats me. Mmmm," she moaned.

"Good, I want you to show him what you learned to do last weekend," Carly encouraged her.

"Mmmm, yeah. I want to so bad. It felt so good," Jenn agreed.

I knew immediately what they were talking about and I wanted to experience that as I knew that it made Kami go crazy. My tongue teased and flicked her clit, hoping to hasten her climax. Jenn ran her fingers through my hair as I continued pleasuring her. Her moaning increased in frequency as well as intensity. She was close.

"Unnngghhhh," Jenn groaned. I knew what to expect, but the forcefulness of it caught me off guard. It felt like a full glass of water had suddenly been thrown in my face. She was as shocked as I was and immediately tried to stammer an apology. I didn't miss a beat and resumed my assault on her clit. It didn't take long before she squirted again and then again.

"Oh, fuck that's so good," Jenn howled. She squirted a fourth time and quickly moved off me. "Oh, god. That's so intense. I need a break."

"It's okay," I smiled at her.

"Sorry, about that," she smiled sheepishly. "I didn't quite expect that."

"No worries," I said. Jenn kissed me and I turned my full attention to Carly. As exciting as it was, sex with multiple partners was distracting. I pulled Carly down where I could kiss her.

"I get your full attention now," she asked.

"Yes, you do," I smiled.

"You be on top then," Carly said. She laid down between me and the combination of Kami and David. I moved to get between her thighs. Kami was resting on David's hips and from their heavy breathing, I assumed they'd just finished. She grabbed my chin and kissed me.

"I've got two of my favorite men swimming around in me again," she said. "I'm very happy."

"Good baby," I replied. "I want you to be happy."

"Here, let me help," she offered. She moved off David and grabbed my cock. She rubbed it slowly along Carly's wet slit. The voluptuous blonde moaned softly as Kami rubbed her clit with my glans. "She wants you baby."

"I want her too," I smiled.

"Good. You're really part of our family now," Kami smiled. She aligned my cock with Carly's wet slit and I pushed forward burying myself to the hilt. Carly's hands reached for my shoulders as her firm legs wrapped around my waist. I started thrusting into her slowly, gradually building my rhythm. Since Kami had made me orgasm twice already, I knew I was probably going to be able to last a long time.

"God, you feel amazing," Carly moaned.

"So, do you," I replied.

"Mmmm, that's it. Fuck me deep. Nggghhhh," Carly groaned as I moved in and out of her with increasing intensity. Kami's hands roamed over my back as I thrust into Carly wetness.

"I hate to admit it, but you two are pretty hot together, too," Kami said. She leaned in and kissed me.

"You're not jealous are you," I asked.

"Maybe a bit," Kami smiled. "I've gotten used to David making love to them."

"Does it make you uncomfortable-," I started.

"Quit worrying about what I'm feeling and make love to my best friend," Kami insisted. She kissed me deeply and laid next to Carly and began sucking her nipples.

"Oh, damn Kami. That's really good. You know that makes me so hot," Carly groaned.

"Good," Kami replied. "I wish I had big tits like yours."

"I know you do, but you'd probably never been a great soccer player. I can't run with these things," Carly added with a laugh.

"Maybe not," Kami said with a smile before she resumed sucking her friend's hard nipples.

David had recovered and he laid Jenn down next to Carly on the bed. I slowed my thrusting in Carly as I watched him enter Jenn. I managed to catch her eye and she winked at me. David quickly built a steady rhythm with Jenn while I resumed my own with Carly. I kept looking back and forth at the other four like it was some crazy dream I'd wake up from. I knew it was all too real though. I was experiencing this. I finally shook my head.

"Oh, what was that for," Carly asked.

"I just can't believe this is happening," I replied.

"It is though, baby," Kami said. "We've been sharing our love with one another for a while. Now you're sharing it too." She raised up from Carly and kissed me.

"I know I've been teasing you about all of this," Kami smiled. "But I'm actually so fucking happy that you are okay with all of this."

"I am, but I didn't know that you were teasing. I'll give it all up for you," I panted as I continued to thrust into Carly.

"You don't have to," Kami insisted. "I want you to share your love with everyone in our family."

"Okay, baby. I love you so fucking much," I said.

"I know you do. Me too," She smiled impishly before she laid back next to Carly.

"Now that we have that out of the way, can we focus on making me cum," Carly asked.

"Of course, Miss Hot Pants," Kami laughed. I watched as her little fingers lightly traced along Carly's abdomen towards her womanhood. They soon reached their objective and the sexy blonde groaned.

"Oh god, Kami. That's just perfect. Your wonderful fingers teasing my clit and your beautiful stud fucking me with that big, thick cock," Carly groaned.

"We aim to please, babe," Kami said before lustily kissing her.

"Ugh, damn. I'm there. Don't stop," Carly moaned. I increased my pace as did Kami's delicate fingers. Carly's grip on my shoulders strengthened. I felt her fingernails dig into my skin.

"Ooooohhhhh, fuck. Fuck, fuck that's so good," the blonde moaned. She hadn't squirted, but the force of her orgasm was still something to behold. She released her grip on me and said, "Sorry, I can get a little carried away."

"It's quite all right," I panted as I continued to saw my hardness in and out of her.

After giving her a brief breather, Kami's fingers once again went to work. She looked up at me.

"You getting close, baby," she asked.

"Yes I am," I moaned.

"Just tell me when, I can make her cum really fast," She smiled devilishly. I nodded and started thrusting harder and deeper.

"Carly, you feel so good sweetie. I love your sweet pussy," I groaned.

"Good. It's yours anytime you want it," she moaned in reply.

"Oh, I'm so close. So close," I sputtered. I felt Kami's hand between us start working faster and faster. Carly grimaced in pleasure as Kami worked her little love button hard.

"Ugggghhhmmmm," Carly groaned. "Oh, I'm there Kami. I'm there. Do it Brad. Cum for me. Give it to me, you sexy stud. All of it!!!!"

"Oh Carly, I'm cumming. Fuck I'm cumming. It feels so fucking good," I groaned. I felt myself unload in her, but I knew after two times with Kami that morning, it couldn't be more than a trickle. Fuck what a morning. I listened to the passionate moans coming from Jenn and David and knew they were there as well. Kami slid away from Carly and patted the bed between them. I laid down and was soon sandwiched between them. I could have died at that moment and felt I'd lived a great life.

Jenn and David finished and laid down beside Carly. There were a lot of smiles exchanged between the five of us.

"This has been a helluva morning," I said.

"The day isn't over yet," Carly reminded.

"I'm fucking starving," David added.

"God, we can't have a tender moment without you worrying about food," Kami snarled.

"Sorry, I didn't eat any breakfast," David replied. Kami looked at me.

"Hey, I've eaten a lot of pussy this morning, but it's not very filling," I shrugged with a smile.

"Fine, David is buying us brunch then. It was his idea," Kami laughed. "We should wash up." Carly agreed and her and Kami took my hands, pulling me from the bed. Much like David and Kami's, Carly's shower was huge. David and Jenn disappeared, so it was just the three of us.

Carly started the water and turned back to Kami and me where I could embrace both of them.

"So, you two obviously have some experience together. Why did you tell me that you'd never made love together," I asked Kami.

"I kinda didn't want to drop everything on you at once," Kami smiled.

"Keep the surprises coming, huh," I asked.

nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers