Was It The "Wrong" Number? Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers

"Something like that," she said before she kissed me.

"We've been best friends since we were toddlers," Carly said. "We've always been so close, it was destined to happen."

"I bet so," I smiled before kissing them both again. "Let's get in the shower."

As with the previous showers I'd shared with members of the Bennett family, getting clean seemed to be an afterthought or byproduct. The main focus seemed to be seeing how turned on we could get one another. After just a few minutes, the two of them had resurrected my cock and were taking turns sucking me.

"I'm going to wake up from this dream one of these days," I said through the water and steam.

"No, you're not baby," Kami reassured me.

"Do you think we should get dressed," I asked.

"We'll have lunch instead of brunch," Carly replied, before taking me deep in her throat.

I leaned back against the shower wall and surrendered myself to them. It felt so good that I was powerless to stop them. I just looked down and watched these two beautiful girls pleasure me. I couldn't believe my luck.

"Hey, how much longer are you three going to be in there," David yelled from outside the door.

"Fuck, he can ruin the best moments because he's hungry," Kami fumed.

"Yes, he can," Carly agreed. "We'll finish this later."

"I can only hope," I smiled. I turned off the water and we left the shower. Jenn had retrieved our clothes from the patio, so as soon as we dried, we got dressed. The girls opted to go with wet hair as it was a greasy spoon place David was taking us too. Jenn announced she was going to ride with David so Kami and Carly piled into my truck with me. Much to my surprise, Kami insisted that Carly sit in the middle. I looked at her in surprise.

"What? I just want you two to get to know one another better," Kami said.

"I see," I replied. I got in the truck and Carly's hand quickly went to my lap. As I pulled out of the drive way I noticed Kami's hand was pulling up Carly's denim skirt. Carly's right hand was doing the same for Kami.

"I hope we don't get pulled over for speeding. David is driving like a maniac," I said as Carly's hand stroked my cock.

"Just drive the speed limit," Carly offered. "We know where he's going and there will be more time to enjoy this." I glanced over and watched as she pulled her fingers out of Kami's wet sex and offered them to me. I greedily licked them clean. Carly smiled lustily at me.

"Now, you," I said to her. Kami quickly complied with her fingers covered in Carly's sweet nectar.

"You both taste amazing," I said.

"Good," Carly replied. As we continued to drive, I marveled as the girls brought themselves to two strong orgasms. Finally, I pulled up in front of the diner. David and Jenn were standing outside holding hands.

"What are you going to do if one of Ally's friends sees you," Kami asked David.

"Whatever, they're all those granola, vegetarian type chicks. They wouldn't be eating at this joint. Besides, who's to say I haven't already told her about everything," he smiled.

"You better have gotten Daddy's permission," Kami hissed.

"I did," he insisted. "Let's eat."

We walked in and found a large booth. I found myself with Carly and Kami on either side of me. As we surveyed the menu, I found I had two small feminine hands in my lap, teasing me mercilessly. I looked at David and he just shrugged and nodded towards Jenn. I assumed he was getting the same treatment. After we ordered, my hands wondered between the two sets of thighs on either side of me.

"Mmmm, I'm loving this," Kami purred.

"You're a really bad influence," I said.

"Whatever, you like touching us like this," she replied.

Service was rather quick and we began eating. We chatted about a variety of topics, but there were a lot of lustful looks exchanged across the table. David paid the check and we filed out to the parking lot. Jenn said she was going to meet up with her friends as it was her best friend's birthday and they planned to go shopping. David said he had something he needed to do as well.

"Like what," Kami teased him. "Are you going to go kiss Ally after your face has been in my pussy all morning?"

"Would you stop," David rolled his eyes.

"No, I'm not going to stop. It's fun teasing your ass," Kami smiled devilishly.

"Whatever," David said. "You want me to give you a ride home." He gestured to Jenn.

"Yeah, I do," Jenn replied. They said their goodbyes and got in David's Porsche and left.

"He fucks two different girls today and is off to get a third," Kami said, shaking her head.

"So, I've already been with three today," I laughed.

"It's different," Carly said. "You're with us, not an outsider."

"I was an outsider a couple weeks ago," I added.

"That was so a couple weeks ago," the sexy blonde laughed.

We got in my truck and I started it up.

"Where to," I asked.

"How about we go make love in your bed for a change," Kami suggested.

"I'd like that a lot," I said.

"So, would we," Carly smiled.

nosebone
nosebone
1,503 Followers