Was It The "Wrong" Number? Ch. 11

Story Info
Brad shares day with Kami/Carly, Jill has lunch with Angie.
6.4k words
4.79
16.6k
42

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/11/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,501 Followers

Author's note: Here's another chapter of Wrong Number. Thanks to all that have read the previous chapters. I've enjoyed writing this series. This chapter will be presented from both Brad's eyes as well as Jill's. I've made notes in the text to prevent confusion. Thanks again for reading and commenting!!

Monday, July 6, 1992, 10:00 A.M.:

"I really should call my doctor," Mom said as she rolled off me. I felt the aftermath of our lovemaking pool at the base of my cock after she moved.

"You probably should," I agreed. I turned on my side to face her. Our lips met in a series of passionate kisses.

"I really can't get enough of that," she said breathlessly.

"Neither can I," I agreed. "It's amazing."

"Yes," she smiled. "Do you have anything you need to do today?"

"Other than lay here with you? Nothing comes to mind," I smiled as my hand slid down her bare flank, my fingertips tracing along her soft skin.

"That is a nice thought, but I do need to see if I can get in to see my doctor, and I thought I might try to meet Angie for lunch," she said.

"Oh okay," I replied quietly.

"You're not disappointed are you," she asked. Inwardly, I was, but decided to put on a brave face.

"No, I'm not. You need to do both of those things," I said, even managing to smile.

"I do. I need to talk to Angie about all of this," Mom said.

"You're okay," I asked quickly.

"Yes, baby. I am. It's just been quite a lot to learn in one morning," she smiled.

"I know it has," I replied.

"It's going to be okay," she said before she kissed me again. "I'm going to take a shower."

"Can I wash your back," I asked hopefully.

"I think I need you to keep your hands off me for a little while, young man," she said. "I feel like my skin is on fire. I haven't felt like this since my honeymoon with your father."

"Wow. It's that bad, huh," I replied with a smile.

"Uh huh, he made me wait until everything was official. I wanted so many times to make love with him, but he said he wanted to wait because I was going to be his wife, not some woman he slept with. Well, he was in for a surprise that first night," she smiled.

"I bet he was. I can't imagine," I laughed.

"You can if you try," she smiled. "You seem to have some very eager lovers."

"I do, but I really wanted to share it all with you," I said.

"That's just because I tried to deny you," she smiled and cupped my cheek. She kissed me a final time and left the bed. I laid there until I heard her shower start before I got up myself. I grabbed my clothes from the previous night before walking to my own bathroom. My mind raced with thoughts of what had happened since we got home from the Bahamas. Everything had finally fallen in place. I couldn't wait to tell Kami and Carly.

After my shower, I was dressing when Mom walked in my bedroom. She was wearing pale blue, satiny panties and nothing else.

"What are you going to do today," she asked.

"I don't know yet," I said. "I should probably go to the gym sometime this summer."

She looked at me suspiciously. "I'm thinking 'going to the gym' was code for something else."

"It has been, from time to time," I smiled.

"Uh huh," she said. She walked over and wrapped her arms around me. My hands roamed up and down the smooth skin of her back. "Why don't you go expend some of your energy on Kami and Carly before you kill me."

"You just need to get back in shape, Mom," I replied.

"Maybe," she laughed. "I'll have to recover, first."

"Okay. I'll try to keep my hands to myself," I said. My hands slid down the small of her back and under the waistband of her panties. I cupped and squeezed her bare ass.

"You're not doing a very good job of that right now, young man," she laughed.

"I know, but it's really hard now that we've faced our feelings. I'm going to want you constantly," I said.

"That's what I'm afraid of," she said. My lips moved to her neck and I kissed and lightly sucked her sensitive skin.

"Oh, that's nice. God, you know just what drives me crazy," she purred. Her breathing changed before she suddenly tensed and pulled away. She crossed her arms in front of her bare breasts. "Bradley! You're not going to be able to do that all the time."

"Sorry, Mom," I apologized. "Like I was saying. I'm going to want you constantly."

"I have a job and things to do. I can't stay in bed with you every waking hour," she said firmly.

"I understand," I said glumly.

"Hey, don't give me that face," she said. "You can't act like I'm the only outlet you have for your sexual urges. Let's just be patient about things. You're already vastly more experienced than I was at your age."

"Okay, Mom," I said. "I'm sorry."

"You don't have to apologize, but I want you to understand that now that we've shared our love in a new way, everything between us isn't going to change. I'm still your mother and you're going to respect my wishes," she said firmly.

"I will, Mom. I promise," I said.

"Good," she replied before hugging me again. "I better get dressed. The doctor can see me at 11, and Angie and Jackie are meeting me for lunch at 12."

"Okay," I smiled.

"Get out of here today. I don't want you sitting around here waiting to pounce on me," she said with a stern look.

"Geez, I will Mom. I promise," I replied.

"Good," she said. She walked out of my room. I pulled on my t-shirt and reached for the phone. I dialed the number and it was answered quickly.

"Hey, what are you doing," Kami answered. "I thought you'd be busy, baby."

"I was, but she has some things to do today," I said. "What are your plans?"

"Carly and I are going shopping," she answered.

"Can I go with you," I asked.

"You seriously want to go shopping with us," Kami laughed.

"Sure. We've never done something normal like that," I said.

"You really do love us," Kami replied with another laugh.

"Of course, I do," I said.

"I was supposed to pick her up in about 15 minutes. I'll call her and let her know there's been a slight change in plans," she said.

"Okay, baby," I said. "I'll see you soon."

"I can't wait," she said.

"Me either," I replied.

I walked down the hall and saw Mom walk out of her room. She was in a tank top and tight denim shorts similar to the ones she'd worn on our trip. I couldn't help smiling.

"From your reaction, I'm guessing these are probably a little too tight to go out," she asked.

"No, you look perfect," I replied.

"I don't know about you. You'd probably send me out in my bra and panties," Mom smiled.

"No, that's just for me," I answered.

"Of course," she said. She hugged me and we kissed lovingly. "I need to go. You have plans?"

"We're going shopping," I replied.

"That should keep you occupied for a while," Mom laughed.

"Probably," I said.

"I love you baby. I'll see you tonight," she said before she kissed me a final time. She walked out the door and I followed her. I locked up the house and she waved briefly before she pulled away in her Honda. I started my truck and headed out on the much-traveled path to the Bennett residence. When I arrived, Kami was waiting for me in the driveway. She was wearing a short, sleeveless sundress and sandals. I opened the truck door and we quickly embraced.

"Mmmm, I've fucking missed you," she said as her lips mauled my own.

"I've missed you too, baby," I replied.

"Is everything okay," Kami finally asked as our lips parted.

"Yes. Mom knows everything," I said with a smile.

"She's okay with it?"

"Yeah, she is," I replied.

"That's so fucking amazing," she said as she squeezed me as hard as she could.

"She was shocked, as you'd imagine," I said.

"I'm sure. But she knows baby. And she's accepted it. That's the important thing," Kami smiled. "Let's go tell Carly."

"Let's," I smiled. Kami held my hand as we drove. We kept looking at one another and smiling. I pulled into the driveway of the Stevens home and we walked to the door. Jenn answered the door in her bikini and led us to the main living area.

"I can't believe you're a big fan of shopping," Jenn said to me as we walked through the big house.

"I'm not really, but I wanted something to do today," I replied.

"Good. The three of you can't spend all of your time in bed together," Jenn laughed.

"You're one to talk," Kami teased.

"Hey, we were just having fun," Jenn said. She looked at me devilishly and smiled. I looked at her curiously before she spoke again. "I guess you haven't heard."

"Heard what," I asked.

"Jenn and David really broadened poor little Ally's horizons last night," Kami laughed.

"You devils," I said.

"Yes, us devils. It wasn't like we had to work at it," Jenn laughed. "She was pretty willing."

"I'm sure," I smiled.

"Carly is still getting ready," Jenn said. "She was ready to go until she knew you were going." Jenn poked me in the chest with her finger.

"She doesn't need to worry about that," I said. "She's beautiful already."

"Whatever. Try explaining that to her," Jenn laughed. "I'm going to go get some sun before it gets too hot. David and Ally are supposed to be by later."

"Don't slut it up too bad," Kami laughed.

"You won't be here, so that'll keep things from getting out of hand," Jenn smiled.

"Touché," Kami replied. She hugged Jenn and kissed her before Jenn turned to me and we did the same.

"Have fun shopping," she smiled at me.

"I'll try," I said. I gave Jenn's firm butt a light swat and squeeze as she turned away. She shook her head and winked at me. Kami took my hand and led me upstairs to Carly's bedroom. When we walked in, Carly was standing in front of the full-length mirror in just her bra.

"Do you never wear panties either," I asked. Carly turned and smiled.

"They'll just get in the way," she said. She walked over and kissed me, before she turned and kissed Kami as well.

"I still don't like the idea of some pervert catching a look up one of your skirts," I asked.

"Then lucky him," Kami smiled. "You're the only pervert we're interested in."

"Baby, we're the way we are. If you wanted a nice, innocent girl, not to mention two, you should have kept looking," Carly laughed.

"I guess I should have," I replied. Carly playfully slapped me on the arm.

"Kami tells me you have some big news for us," Carly said excitedly.

"You could say that," I laughed.

"Tell us everything, while I finish dressing," she said.

Kami and I walked over to Carly's bed and sat down. I told them everything from the moment we got off the shuttle Sunday until that morning. They both smiled a lot and looked at one another as I explained the lovemaking I'd shared with Mom. Naturally, they were both pretty frustrated that I'd gotten no details regarding what had happened between our mothers.

"Those hussies can't keep these kinds of things from us," Kami said adamantly. "That's one of the fucking rules we all had to agree to. It's part of our arrangement. No secrets."

"Exactly," Carly agreed with a nod..

"Maybe my Mom is just shy about it," I said.

"Maybe. They'll have to tell us soon, though. The suspense is killing me," Kami said.

"It is, huh," I asked with a laugh.

"Well, yeah, I might be getting laid all the time, but I still need to know what everyone else is up to," Kami said seriously. "I might need to be part of it."

"I understand," I smiled.

"It's all in the open now. No more secrets," Carly said wistfully.

"Yes, it is," I said. Carly came to join Kami and I on the bed. I took them both in my arms. "I can be honest with Mom about how I'm the luckiest guy in the fucking world."

"You are pretty lucky," Kami smiled before she smothered me with a long lingering kiss. We broke and I turned to kiss Carly. Their hands began to roam my body as I began alternating kissing my two lusty girls.

"Let's not get too carried away, I thought we were going shopping," I said as Carly moved on top of me and began kissing me mercilessly.

"We can go later," Kami said insistently.

"Yeah," Carly agreed.

I felt my shorts being pulled down and their hands greedily worked my cock. Kami pulled away briefly to peel her sundress off. When she finished, Carly began undressing as well. They never left me unattended.

"I don't know why I even bothered dressing. I knew we were going to fuck before we left," Carly laughed. She removed her bra and pressed her generous breasts against my face. My mouth found her nearest nipple and I suckled it. Kami moved down the bed and I felt her warm breath against my cock before she engulfed me with her mouth.

"Oh," I moaned.

"Is she as good as your Mom," Carly asked with a laugh.

"Fuck, I don't really know. They're both amazing," I managed to reply. Carly pushed me back against her bed, before moving to squat over my face. Her moist sex was tantalizingly close. I extended my tongue and it moved quickly through her lips savoring her wetness and flavor. She moaned deliciously as I explored her, while her fingers ran through my hair.

"Oh, that's it, Brad. Eat that pussy baby," she purred. "That's your pussy. Now and forever."

"Mmmm," I moaned at the thought of it. Scarcely a month before I'd practically still been a virgin. Now I was in a passionate love affair with two of the sexiest women I could have imagined. It made me shiver when I thought about what these two girls meant to me.

I realized Kami had stopped sucking me, and I knew what was coming next. I felt her move and her tight wetness soon enveloped the length of my cock.

"Oh," she moaned as she began working her hips, moving her sex up and down my shaft. How had I been so lucky that this was now my life? I eagerly ate Carly while Kami rode my cock passionately. I focused on Carly's clit and was soon rewarded with her approaching climax. Her fingers clenched my hair as she began forcefully fucking my face. I managed to keep my tongue and lips on her as she thrashed above me. She paused briefly before she resumed rubbing her sex across my face. It didn't take long before she was cumming again. Meanwhile, Kami was riding me for all she was worth. I felt her gush against me and wondered if that had been the first. Within seconds, she did it again and then again.

"Oh, fuck," I heard her squeal. The ferocious motion of her hips continued, and I felt her gush again. It was just a trickle and I felt her move off me. She moved up and laid next to me as Carly moved back to take her place. Carly reached for my cock and directed it to her wetness.

"Ahhh," we both moaned as I entered her. She started fucking me slowly and sensuously. She rubbed her own beautiful breasts, before I moved to help. Kami kissed me and turned to watch Carly ride me.

"She's so fucking beautiful," Kami purred.

"You both are," I moaned. Kami turned and smiled.

"Thank you, baby. Everything has fallen in place for us," she said.

"It has," I agreed.

"I'm going to go help," she smiled devilishly and positioned herself behind Carly, astride one of my legs. I felt her wet sex settle on my thigh, just above my knee. She began to rub it slowly against me as she turned her attention to Carly. One of her hands caressed Carly's breasts while the other one moved down along Carly's tan abdomen to her wet sex. As Carly continued to ride me, Kami's fingers teased and tormented Carly's hard clit. Her other hand teased and twisted her best friend's nipples. The pleasure rapidly overwhelmed Carly and she leaned her head back against Kami.

"Oh, god Kami. This is so fucking good. His cock and your fingers, it all feels so good. I fucking love you both so much," she groaned. "Oh, I'm going to cum!"

"We love you too, baby. So, fucking much," Kami panted. Her own hips were driving her sex back and forth across my thigh, coating it in her wetness. "Do it baby, cum for us."

"Oh, fuck," Carly moaned. She shrieked and then no sound came out of her mouth. Her hands reached for my chest and tightly squeezed my pecs. The motion of her hips slowed while she tried to catch her breath. Finally, she did and looked at me as if she was in daze.

"That was fucking amazing," she gasped.

"It looked like it," I smiled.

"I'm going to need some time to recover from that one," she said.

"It's okay," I said.

"No, it's not. You're going to cum inside me. I want to walk around the mall knowing who I belong to," she smiled wickedly. I looked at Kami and saw her smiling just as wickedly. I'd felt a trickle of wetness run down my thigh just as Carly had orgasmed. They moved and Carly laid down next to me. I rolled over and knelt between her spread thighs. Kami bent down and took me in her mouth and lovingly sucked Carly's wetness from me. She raised up and kissed me before she guided my cock in to Carly.

"Fuck her baby," Kami said. "Show her she's your girl."

"God, I love you," I said as I pushed my hips forward.

"I love you too, baby. Even more since we can all be together," Kami said.

My passion for the two of them had me so turned on, I knew I wasn't going to last long. I thrust my cock into Carly and she stared at me intently with her emerald green eyes.

"That's it baby," she encouraged me. "Fuck me. Fuck me like you love me."

"Oh, god, I do," I groaned. "I love you both so fucking much!"

"Good baby," Kami said. "Give it to her. Fill her up."

"I'm going to," I moaned. "Oh, fuck it feels so fucking good." My hips moved ever faster, driving my cock into Carly. She held the back of my arms as I approached my own release.

"Oh, fuck. I'm cumming Carly. I'm cumming," I moaned.

"Mmmm, fuck yeah," she squealed. I stared in her eyes as I unloaded inside her. The smile on her face drove me wild. I shook my head at her and smiled.

"You like that don't you," Carly purred.

"I fucking love that. I love sharing that with both of you," I said. I laid next to Carly and pulled her next to me. Kami laid down on my other side. She snuggled against me as well.

"God, I love you two," I said.

"Good," Kami smiled at me. We laid there kissing and cuddling for a long while before I spoke.

"Do you still want to go shopping," I asked.

"I want to take a nap and fuck like that the rest of the day," Carly replied.

"Okay, there's one vote," I said and turned to face Kami.

"You don't need to ask me for my opinion," she shrugged.

"I thought maybe you two would want to do something normal for a change," I smiled.

"Making love all day is normal for us," Kami offered.

"That's very true," I laughed.

"We can go shopping, if you really want baby," Kami replied.

"I think it would be fun," I said.

"It will," Carly replied. "That would give David and Jenn a little privacy with Ally. David is sort of easing Ally into things."

"Yeah. So I heard," I smiled. "Poor girl."

"It's going to be poor David if he doesn't tell her soon," Kami replied.

"Maybe so. It's a lot to drop on someone," I said.

"You took it well," Kami laughed.

"I don't think I'm a good slice of the population having slept with my cousin, aunt and mom in that order," I replied.

"You only knew who one was when when you actually did," Kami offered with a devilish smile.

"Yeah. Yeah. We should get dressed," I said.

"Okay, only if we have to," Kami groaned as she got out of bed.

After we dressed, we walked downstairs to leave. I'd just started my truck when I saw David's Porsche pull in behind me in the driveway. I watched as he got out accompanied by a gorgeous little brunette. They walked over to my truck and David introduced Ally to me. She was wearing a bikini top and denim shorts. I was amazed at how beautiful she was. We chatted for few minutes before they turned to walk into the house. I stared at Ally's ass in the tight shorts until I felt a hand on my chin.

nosebone
nosebone
1,501 Followers
12