Was That on the Lunch Menu?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ahhhh, he thinks he's cracked her devilish plan, and is more than willing to go along with it! "Uh, yes, I think I do need to go, now that you mention it."

This restaurant has a one-seater ladies room, with a door that locks: yippee! They slip into the room together, unnoticed. With the door locked behind them, she quickly slips out of her sweater jacket and slinky sun dress, and is left standing before him in just her lacy bra and matching thong panties. "Nipples first!" she begs. He's on the job before she even finishes the request.

His hands go in unison down the top of her bra. He pops her full breasts out of their harness and as he cups one breast with his beefy hand, his mouth is taking in all it can of the other. She grabs the back of his head with both her hands, holding him close to her chest. She caresses his head and hair, moaning with pleasure while both nipples are being teased and twisted and tugged. "Make them hurt just a little," she manages to moan. "Ohhhh gooodddd," she cries out as both nipples are erect and aching with exquisite pain. "Harder!" she begs him. He pinches and pulls her aching nipples as hard as he dares, not wanting to injure her, but beginning to lose control as she already has.

With both hands on her breasts, her nipples being tugged and squeezed between his fingertips, he drops to his knees. His hands move down her body, sliding sensuously along the soft curves of her waist and hips, across her thighs, to between her creamy white legs. He snags her panties and pulls them off. Not so gently, he separates her legs with his hands and arms. She is oh so willing to accommodate his unspoken commands. Standing with legs as far apart as she can, she feels her wetness begin to drip down her thighs.

He takes a moment to visually survey her, matching up his imagination with reality. Here she is, her full breasts pushed out over the top of her lacy bra, shapely legs spread apart, naked pussy lips full and swollen, aching for his attention. Oh yes, this is what they've both wanted for so long. "Ohhhhh, Maaarrrk," she moans.

He hungrily takes into his mouth as much of her pussy as he can, slowly, erotically moving his head from side to side. "Mmmmmmmm," she desperately moans. He spreads her labia with his fingers and takes his tongue straight to her inner lips. Up and down, he laps up her moisture. He makes his tongue as wide and flat as he can as he takes a slow, sensuous trip from bottom to top, finally, finally, finally reaching her throbbing clit. "Ahhhhhhhhhh," she groans. She is nearing another orgasm, it won't take much now to push her over the edge.

He pulls back and blows his hot breath over her, then with gentle flicks of his tongue teases her till she can stand no more. "FUCK ME, MARK!!!!!! PLEASE FUCK ME!!!!!!!!" she begs, almost in tears. He takes first one, then two fingers and slides them in and out of her, as his exquisite tongue works its magic on her clit. She has an explosive orgasm and her knees almost give out on her. "Oh god, that was fantastic!!!!!!!!" she nearly shouts.

"Ssshhhh, easy girl, we don't want to draw toooo much attention to what's going on in here!" he says as he covers her mouth with his hand. All she can do is lean back against the door and pant.

Now her thoughts turn toward satisfying him. He sees the look in her eye, and knows what she wants. They switch positions. Now he is leaning against the door, her kneeling before him. She unzips his Dockers and moves them down around his ankles. She runs her hungry hands up and down his muscular legs and squeezes hard his firm backside. "Yummm," she thinks to herself, "I love guys with strong legs and nice butts!"

He's already quite erect, and now it's HER turn to take in the visual, comparing the reality to her imagining. By golly, his descriptions were right, his penis IS "darn handsome!" And wow, he wasn't kidding about his "healthy set of balls." She knows they don't have much time before the people in the restaurant start to notice they've been gone for too long, so she decides to get down to business.

First she begins caressing him with her eager hands, then following up with her eager tongue. She'd had a tantalizing taste of him at the table, and can't wait to get more. As she is gently licking and mouthing his balls, something she knows he enjoys, she notices a beautiful drop of moisture about to fall from his head. She quickly moves to catch it with her tongue. "Mmmmm, you taste so good," she moans. He can only groan in response. He takes the back of her head in his hands and guides her to his throbbing penis. No need to ask her twice!

As her hungry lips envelope him, she moves her flattened tongue up and down the underside of his beautiful shaft. She gets a nice rhythm going, and his hands on her head guide her to do what he wants. She makes her lips tight around him, and begins fantasizing that her mouth is her pussy. She's imagining him inside her, stroking in and out, in and out. Suddenly he guides her to go faster, then faster still. He's nearing an explosion, and she wonders if she can handle it all. She'll do her best, she decides.

He groans just a bit, and she knows he's nearly there. She braces herself for the powerful ejaculation that he's described to her during their phone sex sessions. Even when prepared for it, she still is surprised, and amazed with the power of his orgasm. She swallows as much as she can, but she's not very experienced in this, so much of it explodes out and drips down to her breasts. When he is finished, he looks down to see her breasts and nipples glistening with his cum. A beautiful thing.

With no time to bask in the afterglow of the powerful orgasms they've just experienced, they must clean up quickly and get back to their table. He helps her, gently wiping her breasts clean with moist paper towels, and tweaking her aching nipples a few times for good measure. After they've adjusted their clothes, and are ready to return to their table, they share one last deep, passionate kiss, bodies pressed hard and firm against each other, tongues exploring, twirling, while hands are doing the same, squeezing and exploring.

She leaves the room first, and he follows a moment later, rejoining her at the table. By now, they are both very thirsty, and he wants a cigarette. She normally doesn't like to be around smoking, but she tells him to go for it. They drink and nibble at their food, and he enjoys a smoke, while she enjoys watching him, loving the satisfied look on his face. She's thinking to herself, "Mmmm... I'd like to be that cigarette, his sexy lips around me."

The waitress appears, asking if there's anything else they need. They look at each other with conspiratorial grins, and he answers, "No, we're fine, thanks."

As they finish their drinks, they don't speak much. They know it's soon time to part. They must each go back to their real lives, leaving this moment they've shared, taking only the memories of it and the promise of a future meeting with them. He can see a small well of tears forming in her eyes. She's always the emotional one. He knows it will be up to him to help her say goodbye.

"Well..." he says, his voice trailing off, not finishing his sentence, but she knows exactly what he means. He's telling her it's time to go.

She'd told herself ahead of time that she wouldn't cry, wouldn't break down when this moment came. She starts working the strategies she'd devised to help her keep a grip: thinking about her beautiful family, loving husband, wonderful children, happy life she needs to get back to. Then she brightens just a bit and asks, "Should we set a date to meet again?"

"We haven't even said goodbye THIS time!" he chuckles. But he knows that if she has the hope of a future meeting, parting this time will be easier. They brainstorm about when they can arrange to be together again. They come up with a date about ten months away, when she'll be in his city on business. She can live with that. Not EASY, but doable.

After he's stood up, he takes her hand to help her up as well. She doesn't let go of his hand, continuing to hold it tight even after she's up and standing next to him. Impulsively, she moves closer to him, and embraces him in a hug, softly kissing the side of his neck for just a moment. She's eager to inhale his scent one last time, so she lingers there, nibbling, kissing, and running her hands over his broad back all the while.

When she finally releases him, he picks up the check from the table. After a bit of spirited discussion, it's agreed that he'll pay it, but she can leave the tip. They take care of business, then hold hands as he walks her to her rental car. In a final embrace, she's leaning against the car, his body pressing hard against hers, their tongues making one last tour of each other's mouths, their lips tasting one last taste, and their hands touching, rubbing, caressing each other's body one last time.

He breaks away from her, moving back a step or two. Holding onto her hands, while looking into her eyes, he smiles warmly, and tells her how much he's enjoyed their "lunch."

"Me too!" she replies. Then she adds, with a twinkle in her eye, "Ummm, next time, I'd like to meet your WIFE too!" Just the way she said that, the expression on her face, he can suddenly feel himself stiffen again just a bit down below.

For months, he'd been trying to convince her to join his ultimate sexual fantasy of a threesome with his wife. She'd finally confessed to him recently in an email that she'd been having a lot of erotic fantasies involving him and his wife and herself. And now, looking into her face, he could see she was serious. Whoa, could HE wait ten months?

12