Was the Cost Worth the Benefit

Story Info
A wife closes a business deal, but there were strings.
7.1k words
4.22
132.4k
108
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,299 Followers

It was Friday morning as Toni, my wife, was getting ready for her business trip. I was getting ready to go to work. We are both 43 years old, and have been married for 22 years. We have two kids, twins, who are in college. Doug and Janet are Freshmen at Duke University.

My name is Pete Battenfield. I am a partner in a very successful corporate law firm. Toni is a sales rep for a computer company. Her job does require some traveling, which neither of us like. At least I don't, and she says she hates it. We are your typical upper middle class affluent family. We live in a nice home, a nice neighborhood, and we have what we need.

I grew up on a ranch, so the ranching part of me has always been strong. We own about fifty acres outside of town where I run a few head of cattle, and several horses. We have a small comfortable cabin on the property. We like to retreat to the country occasionally on weekends. I love it there, and would prefer to live there, but Toni prefers living in the city, so we do.

Toni and I met in college, got married our Senior year, and have never looked back. We were the ideal couple. We are both very attractive. We were both very popular. We fell head over heels in love from the beginning. We seem to still have everything in the world going for us, or at least that is what I thought until I happened to see a text on her phone that morning.

I very very rarely even look at Toni's phone, and she never looks at mine. In fact, she always has her phone on her, or in her purse. She was in the shower this morning, as I was getting my suit on. I was standing near the dresser when her phone indicated a text message. Toni had left her phone right next to her purse, and I was standing there. Toni couldn't hear the text ring.

Normally I wouldn't have noticed or cared, but she has a phone where a new text appears on the screen, which is very visible. After a second, it disappears. I saw the text as it briefly appeared.

"Hey sweet cheeks. Can't wait for Denver. We will get the business out of the way, then play!"

It was from a guy named Dan Davis. I had heard Toni mention him before. His company apparently had bought some computer products from Toni's company.

I had to sit down. Was this what I thought it was? Was my loving wife fooling around on her business trips? Maybe this Dan guy meant something else. Play what? Toni doesn't play golf or tennis. This just didn't make sense to me.

Toni and I are still like a couple of newlyweds. Our sex life is great. We still have date night at least once a week. They always end up in a marathon sex session. Our orgasms are through the roof, especially now that the twins are out of the house. Toni has given me no indication that she is unhappy, unsatisfied, or anything. In fact, it's gotten better over the years. I for one have never been happier.

I treat her like a queen. I bring her flowers. I treat her like a lady with charm and attention any wife would die for. I never let work get in the way of our time together. She is the same way, except when she travels, and then we fuck our brains out when she gets home.

She calls me once a day when she travels, usually at the end of the day when the meetings are over. Come to think of it, we rarely talk after she has had dinner and is in her room. Something fishy was going on, and I knew I had to find out.

Toni came out of the shower, and finished getting ready. I watched her closely. She seemed pretty cheery. She always says she dreads these trips, and hates being away from me. I watched out of the corner of my eye as she walked over to her purse and phone.

She noticed she had a text message. She shot a quick glance at me. I acted like I was straightening my tie in the mirror, but could see her in the reflection. I saw her read the text, then look back towards me. I acted like I didn't notice. She put her phone in her purse.

"Honey, I need to get going. My flight leaves in a couple of hours. I hate going through all that security." She said.

I came over and gave her a big hug, and kiss.

"I wish you didn't have to go. I know it's part of your job, but I hate it when your away. I just feel so lonely without you here."

She gave me a little look of surprise at what I had said.

"Oh baby, I'm sorry I have to leave, but this is a very important meeting. I hate it when we are apart. I get lonely too. I promise I will make it up to you when I get home Sunday. I will call you while I'm gone."

I hugged her again, holding her longer than usual this time. I'm sure she sensed something, but didn't say anything.

I looked her directly in the eyes and said, "I love you Toni, and I don't know if I could stand it if I were to lose you."

She gave me a funny look and said, "Pete honey, I'm only going to be gone for three days, and you will never lose me. I am yours until our dying days. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you with all my heart."

Could I be wrong in my suspicions? Maybe, I decided I needed to find out. When I got to work I called a lawyer friend in Denver. I explained my situation to him, and what I needed. This guy was a top notch divorce attorney, and knew the best private eye in Denver. He said he would get back to me on whether the guy could take the case.

He called about an hour later and said the guy would get what I needed but it would cost about $2000, plus expenses. I gave him the go ahead. I sent The PI all the details. I sent her picture, hotel information, and the name of Dan Davis, her possible paramour. He called and talked for awhile getting more information.

We both hoped it was nothing, but he did admit it sounded like she was up to no good. He promised to email me all his findings Sunday after she left. He promised he would have pictures, videos, and absolute proof if she was having sex with the guy. All I could do now is wait, and cry a little.

Toni

It was so hard to leave Pete this morning. It's almost as if he knew something was going on. There was no way. I had been very careful to cover my tracks. He was probably just feeling sorry for himself that I had to leave. He would have preferred us to go to the ranch, and spend the weekend riding horses and making love. To be honest, so would I.

I loved Pete so much. He was such a rugged, manly type of guy. He was kind, considerate, thoughtful, and one hell of a lover. He worked hard, as a lawyer, and as a rancher.

We were at a bar several years ago when this drunk little twerp grabbed my ass. Pete grabbed him by the neck, picked him up off the ground, and threw him against the wall. He got right in his face and read him the riot act. He very humbly apologized to me, then to Pete. Everyone around us applauded.

I don't think Pete is afraid of anything, and I know he would protect me from anything, or anyone. Pete was about 6' 3", and all muscle. He has the best body ever. I love running my fingers through his hairy chest.

One time Pete, myself, and the twins were walking through a grassy pasture on our ranch. The twins and I were talking, laughing, and not really paying a lot of attention where we put our feet. Pete warned us to always be vigilant for rattle snakes.

All of a sudden I heard a rattle, then felt someone grab the back of my shirt and jerk me backwards, pretty hard. At the same time I saw the snake had tried to strike, but missed thanks to Pete. The twins were behind me screaming.

Pete was then between me and the snake with his pistol drawn. Pete always carried a pistol with him on the ranch. You never knew what we might encounter. After all, this was Texas.

The snake poised to strike again, but Pete blew his head off before he could strike. It was the bravest, and most amazing thing I have ever seen. He was so calm, so steady, and I will tell you Pete was an excellent shot. You had to be to take out a rattlesnake poised to strike, with a pistol.

As I reminisced about my man, I was brought back to what I was about to do as the plane barreled down the Austin Bergstrom runway taking off. I was on my way to Denver to meet with Dan Davis. Dan was the head buyer for a very large corporation that had been buying computer equipment from my company.

If everything went according to plan, I was about to make the biggest deal in the history of our company. We stood to make millions, and my bonus would be quite large also. There was only one catch, I was going to have to have sex with him in order to get the deal.

It would be the second time I have done this with him, but I knew if all went well, it would be the last. If I pull off this deal, then I was promised a promotion to upper management, which meant no more traveling. I would spend all my time with Pete.

I first met with Dan a few weeks ago. After talking business, but still no deal, I agreed to have dinner and drinks so we could talk more. I had a lot to drink, we went to his room, and when I first rebuked his advances, he basically said if I would have sex with him, we would have a deal.

I don't know why, but I did. Maybe it was the alcohol, or the idea of a big sale, but I did. Dan was a really good looking guy, and he was a good lover, but he was no Pete. Dan is what I might call a pretty boy. He wasn't rugged, or manly like Pete. He had never worked outside a day in his life.

That sale got me a lot of attention back in the office. I knew I had a shot at moving up. Last week Dan called and said if we could meet one more time, he promised me a huge deal that would make me the envy of everyone in our company, but there were the usual strings. So, against my better judgement, I agreed.

I arrived at the hotel where Dan was waiting for me in the lobby. He grabbed my bag and took me to his room, or should I say our room. This was going to be a multi million dollar deal, so I guess he was expecting the works. I knew if I got this deal, I would get my promotion, and never have to deal with Dan again.

We got to the room and Dan wanted to get a little frisky right away. I told him no, not until the contract was signed. I also wanted a nice dinner, and some alcohol. I needed to be drunk to do this again.

So we worked the rest of the day and came to an agreement. His company was going to buy 14 million dollars worth of computers, servers, software, and other products from us. I had done it. However, I guess now I had to pay the piper.

We had dinner that night and I got pretty drunk. After dinner we went to the bar, drank, and danced some. His hands were all over me in the bar. We made out in our booth. Some people told us to get a room.

We walked up to our room with Dan all over me. It actually was disgusting. He had his hands on my breast, up my skirt, and on my ass. We finally got to the room, got undressed, and fucked. Yes, I gave him a blow job, and he ate my pussy. I also had two orgasms. I lay there in bed afterwards feeling so guilty, while pretty boy snored away. Why was I doing this? Was it really worth it? Worst of all, did I actually enjoy the sex?

I missed Pete so much. I had called him this afternoon, but had no time after that. How did I get myself into this situation? I was nothing more than a prostitute working for money.

The next morning I packed up, cleaned up real good, and got ready to leave. I figured since we had already agreed to a deal, and I had paid my dues, I would go home early. All I had to do was get the final signature on the contract. Dan woke up and asked where I was going. I told him home.

"Not so fast there pretty lady. We are not done. I still have to put a final signature on the contract. You stay with me one more night, or no deal."

"We had a deal Dan, and I did my part. I want to go home to my husband."

"Sorry babe, we will have another night of passion. I have some work to do today, but you will spend the night with me. We will have another nice dinner tonight, then it's back in the sheets."

"Alright, but this is the last time. I feel guilty and ashamed at what I have done. I will leave first thing in the morning with a fully signed contract in my hands."

"You got it, now how about a quick little blow job to get me through the day?"

I walked out the door thoroughly disgusted with Dan, myself, and this whole ugly corporate sales bullshit. I'm getting that promotion, and I'm going to put all this behind me.

I spent the day shopping, walking, and thinking. I called Pete, but he seemed kind of distant. I guess he probably missed me quite a bit.

That night we had dinner, plenty to drink, then headed up to our room. A man I did not know got on the elevator with us, got off with us, and started following us as we walked to our room. When Dan stopped to open the door, the strange man stood behind us.

"Who the hell is this?" I yelled.

"Oh, that is Dylan, one of my colleagues. He has to sign off on this deal also, so he will be joining us for a little fun."

"I'm not doing a threesome. This was not part of the deal." I said.

"Sorry babe, but if Dylan doesn't get to play, then there is no deal, and we will inform your boss we will never do business again."

Shit, what have I got myself into. I was too far into this to quit now.

"Ok, but this is it, plus you spend even more than we originally agreed."

"Fair enough sweetheart. We will add another 5 million to our order. Now get on the bed on all fours. We both get to come in your mouth, and inside your pussy. I will start behind you, Dylan will be in front where you will suck him off. Then we will recover, and change positions."

We all took off our clothes, then I got on all fours on the bed. Dylan positioned himself in front of me. He had a rather large dick I must say. Dan got behind me and started eating my pussy.

As disgusted as I was having to do this, I started to get turned on. I could feel my pussy get wet. My body betrayed me. Never in my life would I have ever dreamed I would be in a threesome. I hated what I was doing, but there was something about it that was different from everything I had always thought about sex.

Now don't get me wrong, I would never have done this if it had not been for the big contract. It had now become part of the job, and would be the last time I would ever do anything like this.

Dan had his tongue deep in my pussy, while Dylan was in front of me pushing that big dick of his in my mouth. It wasn't long before I felt an orgasm from Dan eating my pussy, plus Dylan's big cock felt good in my mouth.

After my orgasm Dan crawled up behind me pushing his dick deep inside my pussy. He fucked me from behind while Dylan fucked my mouth. I heard Dan groan as he reached his orgasm. He came inside me. Dylan soon came inside my mouth so I was forced to swallow his come.

They both got up as I laid there. They got another drink and before long were hard again. This time Dylan got behind me and put that big dick inside my pussy, while I sucked Dan's dick.

Dylan's dick felt a lot better than Dans. It was the biggest dick I had ever had in me. Pete was a good size, but not as big as Dylan. I could feel myself reaching another orgasm. About the time I did finally reach orgasm, so did Dylan, and so did Dan. I really think we all three came together. We collapsed on the bed laying there panting.

After a few minutes Dan got up and went to his briefcase. He pulled out the contract, made the changes I requested, and signed it. Dylan came over after Dan had signed, and put his signature on it.

"Here you go Toni. You just made a lot of money for your company, and probably for yourself. Maybe we can do business again sometime in the future."

He winked when he said it.

"No Dan, I will personally never do business with you again. Our company will, but not me."

"Get off your high horse Toni. You enjoyed every minute of that. I know you had at least two orgasms."

"Physically, yes I did. Emotionally, it was the most humiliating thing I have ever done. You two are despicable. Honestly, I never want to see either of you again. You have no respect what so ever for women in our business. How can your wives stand to be around you?"

They didn't say anything. I detected a little shamefulness on their part. I took a shower, got dressed, packed my bag, and headed for the airport. I decided I would just spend the night there, and try to catch an earlier flight.

They didn't say a word as I walked out the door.

Pete

The Denver PI called me Sunday morning and gave me the bad news. He had photos and video of my wife cheating. He emailed me most of the evidence, but said a full report with 8x10 photos and videos on a usb storage drive were already on their way by FedEx.

This guy was good. His name was Joe. I don't know how but he had video of the sex in the motel room. He had the names, and information about the two guys Toni had sex with. I was floored to see her involved in a threesome Saturday night.

Joe said, "I'm pretty sure Pete that your wife did not intend to do this for sexual pleasure, although she did at times seem to like it. I believe she did this to make a big sale. Apparently this Dan person informed her that to get their business, she had to sleep with him. He then surprised her with his partner Dylan on the second night. It must have been worth a lot of money to her company."

"Do you think this Dan guy forced her to do this?"

"No, I don't think he forced her, but what he did was unethical, and certainly in violation of their company policies. She did cheat on you, but it was not out of love, or anything you did for that matter. It was her ambition. I'm betting this was going to get her a big promotion if she pulled off this deal."

"You are sending me Dan and Dylan's addresses, and the names of their spouses aren't you?"

"Yes, I am sending you everything I found out about them."

"Good because I am going to send all this evidence to their wives. They are gong to wish they had kept their dicks in their pants after I'm through with them."

A few minutes later the email came with the evidence. I spent the next hour going through everything. It was hard to watch the video, but I did. Joe was right, it appeared at times that she had an orgasm, which means it must have turned her on.

After I finished, I sent the email to my lawyer, and to both wives. The shit would hit the fan this afternoon, starting with Toni, when she got home.

At 1:00 my cell rang, it was Toni.

"Hi honey. My plane just landed. As soon as I can get my bag, and my car from the parking lot, I will be home. I can't wait to see you. I have missed you so much." Toni said.

"Alright, I will see you when you get home." I didn't say anything else. I hung up.

It was about an hour later when I heard her car pull in the driveway. I was sitting at the kitchen table locked and loaded. I knew what I had to do, but it was tearing me up inside. After 22 great years of marriage, I was going to have to pull the trigger. No matter what the reason, or explanation, I could not stay married to a cheating wife. Oh, I will let her plead her case, but she will be served divorce papers.

Toni walked in calling my name.

"Honey? Where are you? I need a big hug and kiss from my big stud of a man."

She came bouncing in the kitchen but stopped dead in her tracks when she saw me. My face did not look like a husband who had missed his wife, and was glad to see her.

"Pete, baby what's wrong? You don't look so good. Are you sick or something? Don't you want to get up and give your wife a big hug and a kiss?"

"Please sit down here next to me Toni. I have something to show you."

The look on her face turned from worry, to a look of horror. She sat next to me. Tears were starting to form in her eyes. She knew something bad was about to happen.

"Toni, I want you to see what I have on this laptop. Apparently you had quite the time on your business trip. Your trip also included a little monkey business. I believe his name was Dan Davis, but that is not the worse part. Apparently old Dan wasn't enough for you. You had to have a threesome the next night. Dylan appears to have a pretty big dick, so I'm guessing that is why you invited him to the party."

Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,299 Followers
12