Was the Cost Worth the Benefit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,301 Followers

"Oh God no Pete, I swear to you it was nothing like that. I can explain this whole thing."

I stopped her. "Let's watch some of this Toni, then you see if you can explain."

I played the videos from both nights. I don't know how the hell Joe did this, but he is good. The video showed them having sex. It did show that Toni did this so she could get the contract, but it also revealed what looked like orgasms on her part, especially the second night. In fact, it appeared that Dylan had caused her to have a pretty big one.

After the videos, I showed her all the photos. There was eating, drinking, dancing, laughing, and lots of touching and feeling of Toni by Dan in the bar. It seemed that Toni was having a good time.

"Ok Toni, I will now give you a chance for an explanation. I want the truth, and I want you to tell me anything else that is not on these files."

She was crying pretty hard now. I gave her a minute to compose herself.

"First off Pete I want you to know how sorry I am. You did not deserve any of this. I made a really stupid mistake, and I am sorry. This has nothing to do with you as a husband, lover, father, or anything. It was because of my stupid ambition."

She paused, took a breath, then said, "Ok, here goes. Dan works for a large corporation that buys from us. He was looking to make a very large purchase from my company. It was worth millions. I was told by my boss if I could pull this off, I would be promoted to management, and would not have to travel again. I would be in charge of a sales team that did all the traveling. I would also get a huge raise, plus the big bonus I would get from this sale."

She paused again.

"A few weeks ago I made a trip to Denver to meet with Dan. We didn't do anything, but he promised me I would get this big deal at our next meeting if I would just cooperate with him a little bit."

I had a feeling she was lying about not doing anything on the previous trip.

"By cooperate I assume he meant you had to sleep with him." I said.

"Yes, but I told him absolutely not, at first. He continued to work on me that first weekend. We had a nice dinner and quite a bit to drink that night. After awhile my resistance began to wear down. He upped his order. He said he would make our company a lot of money, and me a star in the company. He walked me to my room where he kissed me. I knew it was wrong, but I finally agreed that maybe we could play a little at the next meeting, if he came through."

"Toni, were you attracted to him, or was this strictly business?" I said.

"He was good looking Pete, but he was nothing compared to you. I promise you this on a stack of bibles, I would not have done this if it had not been for the big sale, and promise of a promotion. He called my boss and told him how much he was considering buying. My boss promised me if I pulled it off, I would be promoted. I wanted this for us Pete. I would make more money, and I would not have to leave you to travel anymore."

"The thing is Toni, you did enjoy some it. Yes, you were humiliated, and probably disgusted with them, but you did have some orgasms. I saw the look on your face in that second video."

"I won't lie to you Pete. My body betrayed me that second night. Never in a million years would I ever have dreamed I would be in a threesome, especially without you. Yes, I did have two orgasms, and yes my pussy got wet, but that was not why I was doing what I did. The video showed how I let them have it after the sex, and after the contract was signed. I let them know how disgusting they were."

"Yes, and I think maybe they felt a little remorseful also, but it still happened. You cheated on me. You had sex with two other men. You let two other men shoot their stuff inside you. I noticed there were no condoms."

"Remember my tubes are tied, plus they both claimed that had vasectomies."

"What about STD's Toni? I recommend you get to the doctor tomorrow and get tested."

"You're right Pete. I will go tomorrow. I guess that means we will have to wait a few days to have sex, but I can sure give you some good blow jobs in the meantime."

"You don't get it Toni. I have already packed my truck. I am moving to the cabin at the ranch. You can stay in the house. I have already sent the PI report to my attorney, and also to the wives of Dan and Dylan. It's going to be a pretty rough evening for them also I imagine."

"No Pete, I'm begging you. I did this for my job. I would never cheat on you. I looked at it as part of the job. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Well, you did Toni. You hurt me a lot. Do you know how hard it was to watch that video of two strange men fucking my wife of 22 years? Plus to hear you moan with pleasure while Dylan fucked you to orgasm?"

"I'm human Pete! Ok, I admit I did feel some pleasure, but that doesn't mean I enjoyed it. If a good looking girl were to walk in here right now and put her mouth on your dick, you would get hard. If she continued, you would come in her mouth."

"Don't put this on me Toni. I didn't cheat, and I never would cheat on you, no matter what the circumstances. I love you enough that I could resist."

"What made you suspicious Pete? Why did you hire that PI in Denver?

I didn't say anything.

"Oh shit. I bet it was Dan's text message Friday morning before I left. You saw it pop up didn't you. That son of a bitch."

"So what if I had not seen that text Toni? What if I hadn't hired the PI? Would you have come clean? Would you have confessed? Didn't you have any guilt?"

"Pete, I had so much guilt I could hardly stand it. I considered the possibility of coming clean on the flight home, but decided it was best to let sleeping dogs lie. I would get my bonus, my promotion, and we would live happily ever after. I would never be in that situation again. Pete, I love you more than life itself. Please don't leave. We can work through this, I know we can."

"Sorry Toni. There is just too much hurt to recover from. I could never trust you again. There is only one solution, we have to go our separate ways. You will be served with divorce papers on Tuesday. You can have the house, I will take the ranch and cabin. You will get 60% of our money, I will get 40%. I figure the ranch is worth a little more than the house. I am being very fair Toni."

"Pete, I don't want a divorce. I want this to just go away, so we can get on with our lives, and our marriage. I promise you this will never happen again. Can't you find it in your heart to give me one more chance?"

Her crying and her pleading struck a soft spot in my heart. I still loved her dearly. For a brief moment there I actually though I was about to cave, then the video popped back into my head.

She had a look on her face I had never seen before. Toni was always this strong, confident, and headstrong woman that always fascinated me.

"You know Toni, what those two guys did was morally and ethically wrong, plus it probably violated their company policy, not to mention the law. You should have come to me before going to Denver. We could have nailed this Dan guy to the wall."

"You're right Pete, that is what I should have done." She said.

"But that is not what you really wanted to do is it? Deep down, I think you enjoyed it, and wanted it to happen. I think it was a deep seated fantasy of yours that was able to be fulfilled by justifying that it was for your job." I said.

"No Pete, I mean, I don't think so. I don't know, maybe? Either way I regret it. I'm sorry, and it never should have happened. I promise it won't happen again. Please Pete, I will do anything. I will quit my job."

"No Toni, you can't quit your job. You love your job, plus your going to need to continue to work since we are divorcing."

"So that's it. It's over between us. Nothing I can say or do will change your mind?"

"Yes Toni, I'm afraid it is over. I'm sorry too, but it is what I have to do. We will remain involved together in our kid's lives, but we will go our separate ways. By the way you need to call them. I have already explained things to them, but they need to hear your side. Don't lie to them, because they know the truth."

"They are going to hate me Pete."

"They are not happy with you right now, but they will come around. They both need their mother, just like they also need me. We will make sure they have everything they need. We will share the expense of college, and we will both be there in everything they do."

"Goodbye Toni, it was a great 22 years we had. I wish it could have been a lifetime."

I walked out the door with her crying like a baby.

Two weeks later we signed the divorce papers. A judge had looked it over and agreed to everything. I did not file on the grounds of adultery, I simply stated irreconcilable differences.

A couple of weeks after we signed I was starting to finally adjust to what had happened. I was still deeply hurt, and I missed Toni like crazy. I really liked living out on the ranch. It was peaceful, quiet, and gave me time to think. Should I have done things differently? No, I decided I did the right thing.

I contemplated suing the shit out of the company Dan worked for, but decided not too. I didn't want anything getting back about Toni that might cost her job.

I was sitting on my deck one evening sipping a glass of red wine and enjoying the sunset when my cell phone rang. It was a number I didn't recognize. I decided to go ahead and answer. It was Gina Davis, Dan's soon to be ex wife. We talked for a little bit, then she asked if she could fly down and visit with me in person. For the life of me I did not know why she couldn't just talk on the phone, but she wanted to meet me, so I agreed. I was to pick her up at the airport the following Friday.

Her plane was arriving at 5:00 that Friday afternoon, so I got to the airport and parked. I told her I would just meet her at the baggage area. I hated cell phone lots and circling. It's such a madhouse trying to pick someone up. I told her what I would be wearing so she could find me.

I sat and waited at the baggage claim. There had been several flights arriving around the 5:00 time period, so there were quite a few people in baggage claim. It was about 5:15 when this absolutely beautiful long legged, long haired blonde lady, a few years younger than me, came up to me.

"Excuse me, but would you happen to be Pete Battenfield?" She said.

I stood up, pinched myself to see if I was dreaming, and simply said, " yes ma'am," in my best Texas drawl.

"I'm so happy to meet you. I am Gina Davis, the soon to be ex wife of the scum bag who fucked your soon to be ex wife."

Now I certainly did not have any respect for Dan Davis, but I had no idea he was such a dumb ass. Any man married to this gorgeous creature who even entertained the thought of cheating on her, had to be a dumb son of a bitch.

We talked for a minute before getting her bag and heading out to my truck. She took one look at my truck and said, "Wow, not only are you a hot looking guy, you drive a cool truck."

We drove to her hotel downtown so she could get checked in. We both decided we were hungry, so I took her to one of the nice downtown Austin restaurants. For the next two hours we ate, drank, and talked. I could tell there was an instant connection between us. she apologized for her husband, and talked about how she destroyed him. She seemed genuinely sorry that he had been the cause of the break up of my marriage.

It seems her dad is the majority owner of the company, and Dan worked for him simply because he was a son in law. He lost his job, his wife, his kids, and got nothing from the divorce. When they got married he signed a prenup that went into effect in case of adultery. What a dumb ass. Not only was his wife good looking, she was rich.

I told Gina about why Toni said she did what she did. She agreed with me that her story was probably true, but deep down, Toni did enjoy the sex, especially the threesome.

We went back to her hotel where we decided to hit the bar. They had a great Jazz band playing, so we drank and danced until almost midnight. We decided we had partied enough, but I realized I could not drive home. I told Gina I was going to see if they had a room available.

"You don't need a room Pete, I have a perfectly good room we can both stay in."

So I agreed assuming she had two double beds in the room. When we walked into her room there was one king size bed.

"Gina? There is only one bed. Should we call for a roll-a-way?"

"Nope, you're sleeping with me."

With that she threw her arms around me and kissed me. It didn't take long for us to get undressed and in bed. Toni was always good in bed, but Gina made me forget all about Toni. Gina was amazing. Her kissing, her oral sex abilities, her long legs wrapped around my back as she bucked, and the sounds of pleasure coming from her mouth while we fucked made me horny as hell. Add that to fact fact that it had been awhile, I really enjoyed it.

She had three things about her body that I really liked. Her full lips for kissing and dick sucking. Her big tits which I enjoyed sucking and playing with. Finally, her long legs that pulled me deep inside her juicy pussy.

I told you there was an instant connection between us? Well, we not only fucked that night, we actually made love. There were times of tender kissing and caressing, combined with pure lustful fucking.

I came three times, the last one in her mouth.

We spent the weekend partying and fucking. It didn't end there. We became a couple. Yes, it was a long distance relationship at first, but we managed to see each other quite a bit. She owned a ski resort condo at Aspen. We spent a lot of time there.

In between, I visited the twins every chance I had, and they visited me. They even came to the Aspen condo. They really liked Gina, and her two kids, which were both in high school.

Anytime the twins had something special, Toni and I were both there. We were friendly to each other, and did everything we could to support them. Gina came with me at times and she and Toni were ok around each other. I don't think they liked each other, but nothing ever happened.

In fact Toni at one point said, "she was happy for me."

However, I could see she was really hurting inside. She still carried a torch for me, and regretted everything she had done that fateful weekend in Denver.

I'm going to end the story here, but the epilogue will give you some idea of what happened next.

Epilogue:

About a year after Gina's first visit, we got married in Boulder. Gina had a very nice house in suburban Boulder, so I moved to Colorado. Her Dad offered to make me head of his corporate legal team. When he retires, Gina will become the new CEO. The company is doing great, and we are quite wealthy. Her ex husband Dan didn't fair so well. He got nothing from the divorce. She charged him with adultery and ruined him. He rarely even gets to see his kids. Same thing with his buddy Dylan.

Toni continues to work for the same company and was promoted to upper management shortly after the Denver meeting. They were so impressed with her big sale. They never did find out exactly how she was able to pull off such a big deal. Gina told me once she thought about trying to void the contract, but decided to go ahead and honor it. It was good for her company also.

Toni and I talk when it has something to do with our kids, but that is not very often. We saw her at the Twins college graduation recently. She had a guy with her, but didn't seem to interested in him. At least from what I could tell. She talked to me more than she did him.

Oh well, if her ambition was more important than her love for me, then things turned out for the best. Every time I see Toni I feel a little sad about what happened, but I have a great life with Gina, and I love her very much. As for Toni, I can't speak for her, but I don't think she is happy. Yes, she did make that big sale, and yes, she did get her promotion. I just wonder if she feels the cost was worth the benefit.

Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,301 Followers
12