Was The Drive Worth It?

Story Info
Niece welcomes Uncle after a long drive.
3.2k words
4.43
145.2k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YFPU69
YFPU69
17 Followers

I decided to take a trip out east. I hadn't been out there for a while and I was bored at home so I jumped in the car and off I went. While driving I started thinking about giving my wife's niece and nephew a call and maybe crashing at their place for a couple of days. Maybe I could take them out for dinner. As I continued driving, I started fanaticizing about my wife's niece. You see I have had thoughts about seducing her for quite a while. We were always close and whenever we would see each other I would always give her a special hug. I would pull her into me so I could feel her breasts pressing against my chest. There was always the thought of how wonderful it would be to be able to kiss her breasts and suck on those beautiful nipples. Michelle and I talked quite frequently on the phone and there wasn't much we couldn't discuss. She would catch me off guard sometimes mentioning that she wasn't getting enough attention from her husband in the bedroom. I would always tell her to try various tactics and last but not least, there was always me. We would laugh and she would respond with "you never know" and continue on with our conversation.

About an hour away from her house, I decided to give a buzz to see if anyone was at home. When she answered, I said, "Hi honey, it is your favorite uncle."

"Hi there, what's up?"

I told her I was on my way out east and wondered if I could stop in and visit for a couple of days. She informed me that she was alone because her husband had to go out of town for a week on business.

"Too bad" I said, "I was hoping to spend some time with you guys. I haven't seen the two of you for a while and....."

Michelle interrupted with "That doesn't mean that you still can't stop over. I'd love to see my favorite uncle and spend some quality time together."

"OK, I should be there in about forty-five minutes. How about us going out to get something to eat?"

Michelle said she had just gotten home from work and was a little tired and wanted to set back and relaxed if I didn't mind.

"No problem" I told her.

She said she would throw something together for us to eat but first, she was going to jump in the shower and freshen up.

"Great, see you in a bit." I hung up the phone and started picturing her in the shower. What I would give to be that bar of soap being rubbed all over her body.

I guess I might have gotten carried away thinking of her in the shower because I arrived in about twenty-five minutes. When I rang the doorbell, Michelle answered in her robe. Her hair was wet and she looked great.

"Sorry, I guess I had a heavy foot and got here a little early by the look of things."

"No problem" she replied, "you have seen me looking a lot worse than this."

"What's wrong with the way you look?"

She laughed and reached out and gave me a kiss and a big hug. "Come on in."

I stepped in and asked "you sure there is no problem me stopping by?"

"Heaven's no. I wasn't sure what I was going to do this weekend since I was going to be all by myself. I'm excited that you are going to be here to keep me company."

With that Michelle turned around and started walking into the kitchen. My eyes couldn't help but look down at her bare legs walking away from me. The robe she had on was short and just covered the cheeks of her butt. I followed her into the kitchen wondering what exactly she had on under that robe. Michelle asked if I minded if she just stayed the way she was because she was comfy.

"If you feel comfy, then stay as you are."

She smiled and said "thank you."

As we sat down at the table, she asked if leftovers were ok and I responded with "beggars can't be choosey." We laughed and had wonderful time chit chatting while we ate.

After we ate, I went back out to the car to get my bag. When I returned she told me to put my bag in the guest room, which was at the end of the hall across from the master bedroom.

When I returned to the family room, I found Michelle setting on the coach with her legs folded up underneath her and the remote in her hand flipping through the channels.

"What are you up to watching?"

I responded, as I sat down on the couch next to her, with "I don't care, I just need something to relax me after that long drive." Just about that time, there was couple embracing outside next to the pool. The girl had a short robe on almost like the one Michelle was wearing. I looked at her and smiled and told her that she could be in the movies.

She laughed and said, "I bet you she at least has a bathing suit on under her robe."

"Really, what is that suppose to mean?"

She laughed and then asked me if she had to draw a picture. As the movie continued, the couple sat down on a chase lounge and he slid the robe off her shoulders. I reached over and poked her in the shoulder and said "you're right, she does have a bathing suit on."

She leaned over into me and said "don't you remember, I'm the smart one in the family?"

"Ya, ya" I replied. As we continued watching them sitting on the chase lounge, the man slid the girl's bathing suit off her shoulder and pulled at her suit to expose her breast. I took a deep breath as the man leaned over to start kissing her breast that he had in his hand.

I mentioned maybe we should change channels and Michelle responded with "I'm quite ok with this, aren't you?"

"Well, I guess we are consenting adults, what the hell. At the next commercial, any chance I can get a cup of tea."

"No problem, let me put some water on." As she got up, her robe opened a little to expose a little of her breast. For a brief moment, I started thinking how great it would be sucking on her nipples like the man was doing in the movie.

When Michelle returned, she sat closer to me than she was before. As she sat down, she folded one leg under her exposing that she had pink panties on. They were very sheer and I detected a little wet spot right where her pussy lips were protruding.

"Did I miss anything?" she asked.

"Not really, as you can see they are still having a good time." By now the man had both breast exposed and was pulling her suit off as the girl raised her ass off the chase lounge. As the girl lay there naked, the man sat down with her legs separated lying on top of his. He leaned forward while massaging her breast and then he lowered his hands to her love area.

Thank goodness the teakettle started whistling because I sensed Michelle leaning towards me. I could feel the heat from her body. At this point I was sporting a hard on that I needed to adjust dearly. As I looked towards Michelle, her robe was very loose on top and her breasts were almost fully exposed.

When she stood up she didn't try to cover up but asked what I took in my tea. I told her "just sugar". As soon as she was gone, I reached in my pants and adjusted my rigid hard on and I had pre-cum all over the tip of my cock.

She didn't waste any time getting the tea and when she returned she asked if "honey" would be all right.

"Of course, anything sweet."

She responded with "how about me."

I laughed and said, "The tea is hot and I wouldn't want you to get burned." She grabbed a little table and sat everything down and then climbed back on the couch next to me. Now our shoulders were almost touching. I think both of us could feel the heat from one another.

As the lovemaking was continuing on the screen, I glanced at Michelle and her robe had raised up a little more exposing her panties and now I could look into her robe. Her nipple was protruding straight out on one of breasts. I was having trouble breathing normal.

When she looked up at me, I asked her if she was all right with this.

She responded with "I am. I was hoping after you called that we would be able to find a movie that would bring us together like this."

I leaned towards her and kissed her gently on the lips. My hand found her leg and she opened her legs so my hand could slide down to her panties. Michelle's panties were soaked with her juices. As I started rubbing her clit through her panties, I reached out with my other hand and placed it behind her head and pulled her lips to mine. Then I stuck my tongue into her mouth searching for hers. I heard a little moan. At this point, I wanted Michelle in the worst way. As our tongues intertwined, she took a hold of my hand and slid it inside her panties. To my surprise I was feeling an almost shaved pussy.

My finger found her clit and proceeded to start massaging it. Michelle started sucking on my tongue at the same time thrusting her pussy against my hand. All of a sudden she started breathing heavily and moaning extremely hard and then her body started trembling. I knew at that point she was going over the top. I couldn't believe that this woman was cuming with such force. As her body kept bucking with each little orgasm, I slipped a couple of fingers into her pussy and continued rubbing her clit with my thumb. All she could do was keep moaning and groaning. If she reached an orgasm like this just being touched, what would it be like having my penis in her when she was reaching one? I was hoping it wouldn't be long before I would experience it.

By now, Michelle had climbed onto me and was pressing her body against me, thanking me for such a wonderful experience. I straightened her back up and slid her robe off her shoulders exposing two wonderful and beautiful breasts. Her nipples stood straight out, screaming for me to suck on them. She told me to wait a minute and with that she turned around and took the honey that she brought out for my tea and pulled the stick out of the honey and placed some on her nipples. Her nipples were so long that when I started sucking on them, they felt like they were a half an inch long. What a wonderful thing having a nipple coated with honey and sucking the living daylights out of them. Michelle cradled my head while I was sucking on "my honey nipples" telling me all the while not to stop. No need to tell me that.

After I finished devouring the honey, she stood up and let the robe drop to the floor. Michelle stood there in front of me with her breast exposed just wearing a pair of pussy drenched pink panties.

I asked if I could have a sip of tea and she smiled and said of course. She kneeled down and lifted the same honey stick up that she just used to coat her nipples with and dipped it in my tea.

I told her while she was kneeling in front of me, stirring my tea, that this was better than I ever could imagine.

She told me we were not done.

I said I hope not. My cock was burning to be in her pussy or where ever. Maybe she liked a little honey. I didn't know.

When I sat my tea back down on the table, Michelle was still kneeling in front of me. She reached out and started rubbing the bulge in my pants. Using the palm of her hand, she was rubbing in a circling motion. I placed my hand on top of hers and held it still for a second. I told her I didn't want to cum in my shorts.

With that, Michelle undid my belt, unbuttoned my shorts and unzipped my fly. My cock was throbbing and wanted to be released in the worst way. As she pulled back down on my briefs, I raised up so she could pull everything down. There I sat with a huge erection pointing upward glistening with pre-cum dripping on the head of it.

Michelle gently leaned forward and licked all the pre-cum off. She then reached over for the honey stick and draped some honey on the head of my cock. As I did with her honey coated nipples, Michelle engulfed my swollen head into her mouth and with using her tongue, smeared the honey all over the tip of my cock.

As she continued sucking on me she started moaning. What a wonderful feeling having my cock in the back of her throat while she was moaning. It felt like her mouth was a vibrator. I reached down and started fondling both of her breasts. As she continued sucking on me, I started pulling on those enormous nipples. It wasn't long before Michelle was having honey coated cum shooting in the back of her throat. My beautiful niece never let a drop get past her lips. When she was swallowing, it felt like her throat was milking every drop out of me. When she was done, I pulled her up off the floor and she sat back down on my lap. I gave her a kiss and a hug and told her that was one of the most wonderful things anyone had done to me and I hoped I could repay her.

She smiled and said, "I'm sure you will think of something."

With the two of us sitting on the couch naked, I broke the silence by saying, "Do you think we are doing the right thing?"

"Well, I have told you I've been neglected in the lovemaking department and I can't think of anyone else I would rather make love to me than my favorite uncle."

I leaned over and picked her robe off the floor and draped it over her. "I wouldn't want you to catch the chills now would I?" She smiled and leaned over and gave me a kiss and hugged my arm. "Do you want to watch anymore TV?" I asked.

"Maybe you should go to bed because you have had a very long drive today."

"Maybe you're right." With that, I stood up and reached out for Michelle's hand and pulled her up and asked if she wanted to join me. She said she wanted to straighten up a few things and she would be right in.

As I was lying there thinking of what just transpired, making my niece reach a fantastic orgasm, I started to have another erection.

Michelle poked her head in the guest room and asked if everything was OK.

"Of course" I replied and she came over and sat down on the side of the bed. Her robe was back on but it wasn't tied. I reached inside of it to fondle her breast and she leaned down and kissed me. "You know something? I've wanted to do this for some time, Michelle. I have fantasized making love to you so many times. I can't believe I'm lying on this bed with you actually setting here next to me." With saying that, I moved over and she took the invitation to lie down next to me. I rolled on me side and started fondling her breasts.

As our eyes met, I leaned over to kiss her. Our mouths met, our tongues intertwine. As I sucked on her tongue, she released a little moan. I let go of her tongue and moved down to her breast and circled her nipple with my tongue. Michelle raised her chest up to hint to suck on her tits. I didn't need any encouragement. When I released her nipple, I rose up and straddle her while I was on me knees. I started fondling her breast again and then while moving backwards, I used my tongue to trace a line from her breasts through her belly button and on down to her waiting pussy. With a few more moans, her legs started to spread.

With Michelle's legs spread, I placed the tip of my tongue against her clit and started flicking it up and down. She placed her hands on the back of my head and was massaging it while I was licking and sucking her clit. Michelle's moans were getting louder and she was pulling my head now harder against her pussy. I placed my tongue at the edge of her pussy and sucked on her swollen lips. As I stuck my tongue in her pussy, she started a movement with her hips as though she was fucking my tongue. My cock was throbbing and the pre-cum was flowing. By the sounds that Michelle was making, I knew she was about to explode. I quickly climb on top of her and replaced my tongue on her clit with the head of my cock. She reached down and grabbed a hold of my cock and was rubbing it in a circling motion against her clit and was moaning so loud it sounded like she was having trouble breathing.

Michelle cried out that she wanted my cock in her burning pussy. I thrust into her with every thing I had and when she let out a scream, I experienced something I've never experienced before. Her body started jerking and bucking every time she climaxed. Every time she climaxed, her pussy would squeeze my cock with such force. I couldn't have pulled out if I wanted too. Her body continued to shutter and I was in heaven. As I filled her pussy full of cum, Michelle put her arms around me and pulled me close to her. She kept telling me not to stop. When her pussy finally released it's grip on me, I pulled out and laid my cock on her belly.

I said, "Michelle, that was one of the best experience's I have ever had."

She replied with, "I needed a good fuck like that for some time and you just gave it to me." With that, I rolled over and pulled her on top of me and we kissed. Oh how we kissed. I could feel our hot juices flowing out of her pussy onto my balls. Michelle then rolled off me and curled up next to me. I rolled on my side and placed my hand on her bare pussy that was still oozing with our cum.

As I started to massage her swollen lips, I whispered in her ear, "this was better than any fantasy I could ever imagine."

She responded with, "I think so too."

YFPU69
YFPU69
17 Followers