Wash and Wax

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While whipping her ass I had only seen her backside. Her front wasn't bad. She had small breasts that were firm and tight, but real. Her nips were hard and relatively large for her size without being grotesquely so. Her face remained hidden within the curtain of her black hair falling over her face as she kept her head lowered in what I assumed was a show of respect. Normally, I would have insisted that she look up, but in this case I left her to her customs.

"Over?" Her voice was quiet and she patted my thigh for added emphasis to her request.

I rolled over onto my belly and rearranged myself until I was comfortable in the center of the table.

"Okay?" She asked. Her voice remained somewhat shy and submissive.

"Yes," I mumbled in response, my chin resting on my hands.

I felt her climb onto the table and straddle my back. Her cunt was hot and moist against my lower back. She ran her hands up and down my back before starting in on my shoulders. Her hands worked over my shoulders, my back, my arms, and neck; kneading out the little tension that remained after having released most of it down her throat along with my cum. Falling asleep now would have been so very easy and so welcome.

I think she might have sensed that and varied the pressure of her efforts in order to keep me awake. Her hands and fingertips going from gentle to a deeper and sometimes painful touch, her fingers finding hidden bruises within my back and shoulders.

She worked her way over my body from head to toe, paying equal attention to each point in between. She was working the various pressure points along my backside. Giving a thorough massage not like the usual fare that was available in such an establishment regardless of its official aspirations. A quick rub and then on to the show was what could usually be expected and received.

After reaching and finishing with my feet and toes, she adjusted my legs so that they were wider apart before starting back up. Only this time she kneeled between my legs instead of straddling me. I felt her tongue lick the backside of my left knee and make its way up my thighs. She paused now and then to wet it with her mouth before continuing upwards. When she reached my ass her hands grasped each cheek and she licked from top to as far down as she could go with me in that position.

It wasn't far enough and she guided me up into a kneeling position with my ass high in the air. Good thing the door was locked, this would have been rather embarrassing even if I hadn't had to explain. A rim job though was pretty much standard...the key was to open up your legs while in the shower and on your belly so the masseuse could clean down in between. In this more open and vulnerable position, she licked her way back from my ass cheeks to my anus. Her tongue tickled and teased me. Gently poking and dabbing at my rosebud while her hands held my ass cheeks apart, squeezing each handful tight.

She reached down between my legs with her right hand after and raked her nails along my flesh until she found my balls, which she gently squeezed. All this sensation and anticipation made my cock grow hard once more. When her hand found me erect, she moaned into my ass as she gave my cock a couple of tentative strokes in sync with her tongue.

Her hand slowly made its way back, tickling and gently scratching too along the way. Holding my cheeks open, she pressed her face hard against me. She got my hole sloppy wet with her salvia and began to push her index in. Very slowly she poked and prodded my hole getting it used to the idea first before she entered me, slipping it in slowly up and past her knuckle.

She twisted her finger around a bit from side to side, to screw it in deeper. My ass began to relax and accept the intrusion. Once she worked it in, she started to pump it in and out. Her finger pressed down and gently stimulating my prostrate, all of which just made my cock even harder.

Her finger moving in me was building to a sensation unlike any I had felt before ... at least at the same time. It was a combination of taking a good, healthy shit with the growing need to cum too. I thought for a moment that that would be her goal--to make me cum again. But her efforts slowed and soon her tongue was back licking away at my ass.

A familiar tap soon came against my bottom and I gingerly rolled over with her still kneeling between my legs sucking her finger clean. Once I was resettled and back on my back she rubbed her hands up my thighs to my cock and took it and my balls into her hands. She leaned forwarded and rubbed her nipples against the head of my penis and circled them across my thighs as well. The rubbery flesh causing goose bumps to form on my legs and arms as I felt her nipples travel down my thighs a new, but familiar sensation nearly made me gasp as her mouth closed around my cock. Her lips sucked gently before releasing me and then sliding down the underside. She stroked up and down the underside of my cock with her lips, one hand holding the tip in her palm and the other massaging my balls.

Her mouth soon found my balls too and she sucked each into her mouth, her tongue licking my scrotum as she moved from one to the other. Once it felt like she had been doing this forever without quit taking me to the point of coming, her mouth made its way up from my balls and cock to my belly and chest. She took the time to suck one of my nipples while her other hand pinched the other before continuing up to my neck and mouth.

I'm not sure how she did it--hell, I couldn't swear that she did anymore the whole event was so surreal in after thought--but as her lips met mine and her tongue slipped into my mouth she shifted her weight slightly and my cock sunk into her pussy at the same time. The wet and the heat left me breathless for a moment while her tongue and kiss held far more passion than the typical Benjamin bought. As she rode me, her sore bottom must have begun to bother her. Tears from her discomfort filled her eyes, but she didn't hesitate as she moved up and down cowgirl style on my cock. And her smile belayed any concern for her emotional state

The grip of her cunt would have made Kegel jealous. There were no worries on my end on whether or not I'd be able to cum again so soon after she had sucked what I had thought was every last drop from my balls. The velvet grip of her pussy was taking me closer and closer with each stroke.

I forgot myself and reached down taking her ass cheeks into each hand to move with her more and to provide her legs some extra support. My fingers squeezed, pressing in on the red welts that crisscrossed her bottom making her cry out. The pain sent her over the top and I could feel her cum hard on top of me. Her body tensed as her muscles contracted from head to toe all at once and then trembled, her flesh shaking against me. Including her pussy which squeezed down so tight that it sent me over the edge too and my cum boiled over and out of my cock deep inside her cooze.

As the pleasure overcame her senses and her orgasm crested, she leaned forward and lay against my chest. She sobbed a bit as she calmed down and held herself tight against me. Her pussy continued to hold me deep inside her.

Catching my breath, I looked up at the door and stared at the warning light that was mounted just above its sill. The light was used to warn the ladies when LE was on the premises so they could unplug from their clients and return to stroking the legitimate flesh before getting busted. Mommasan was supposed to activate the warning light in my room once the gang's bagman arrived.

I watched the dull-red, cycloptic eye as my breath and heart rate returned to their normal pace. Just as I was going to disengage myself, the warning light flickered on and off. I rolled out from underneath my little thief and grabbed my pants. I didn’t have much time, so I left my underwear and socks behind, I pulled on my wife-beater for a shirt and then slipped my feet into my shoes. I pulled the .38 from my jacket pocket and headed for the door.

I slowly turned the lock and then the knob, opening the door just enough to peer out. Looking down the hallway I could see mommasan. The bagman was between her and me with his back in my direction as we had planned. Slowly, I made my way out the door and down the hall. The plan was for me to cover him from behind while mommasan would check him for any weapons. Once she was satisfied, we were going to take him down into the basement where mommasan would hold him for ransom from the gang. The codes of honor would force the gang to comply, not that they would like it.

Nor was it a happy future waiting the bagman once he came home. He would have to sacrifice himself in order for the gang to save face. If he survived, he would most likely join the ladies in their profession working in a similar establishment, blowing the old wrinkled cocks of closeted gay men as well as taking them up his ass. But either way, they would no longer bother mommasan who had showed them who was dominate in her world.

That wasn't for me to worry about though. I had finished my part. He was delivered safe and secure. I headed back up the stairs to get properly dressed. I wasn't sure why mommasan had felt that she needed me; she could have had any of the other girls take him from behind. In the end, it would have been even more humiliating. Might be she didn't trust them, after my experience I couldn't blame her. If it had turned ugly though, it would have sat better with the police for me to be holding any smoking gun.

* * * * *

Back in my apartment, I flopped down into my favorite recliner and listened to Billy Joel as he pounded out one of his piano ballads through my JBLs. I felt my body melt into the chair as I was finally able to fully let go and relax.

I woke several hours later to the buzzer from two stories below on my front door. I used the remote to activate my TV and to switch over to the security monitor. Suzi had wired it up after getting fed up with going to the door while we were cuddled up in the recliner catching a flick and snuggle. We could check the security cam from our seats without having to get up and buzz anyone in also that we were expecting or we were willing to see.

Mommasan's smiling face was aimed at the camera. She had too younger women with her as well, each of the girls wearing a long raincoat. The bit of sidewalk that was captured by the camera's eye revealed that it had rained while I was asleep. Lightning flashed just outside my window for added assurance. After buzzing them in, I turned off the TV and went over by the stairs to wait for mommasan. I wasn't feeling gentlemanly enough at the moment to go down and meet her halfway.

A barrage of thank you's came from mommasan as she reached the third floor. I wish she had waited until the next day to deliver them.

I pushed aside my annoyance before I spoke, "I hope you didn't come all the way over here just to thank me, as the customer it's my job to thank you."

"No, no, Mr. Swede. I thank you and am doing Suzi's business. She asked for me to provide you help as part of payment for assistance."

"Oh, Suzi forgot to tell me that. No problem. But you have your business to take care; I'll be fine until she gets back tomorrow." I replied.

"No problem, Mr. Swede. I have brought these two to care for you. No problem, they new from Korea."

I looked over at the two ladies, both had removed their rain coats and to my surprise both were decked out in the standard sailor suit inspired school girl uniforms used in Japan ... both for real school girls and erotica. Considering the shortness of their skirts, they were not a couple of school girls.

As if on cue, both turned as I looked at them and placed their backpacks onto the floor behind them against the wall. Bending over at the waste caused both of their skirts to ride up their thighs and to reveal what was beneath. One wore plain white cotton panties, very traditional ... the other a white thong that appeared to be cotton as well. I felt a familiar stir in my pants. There was life after death after all.

"I go now." Mommasan declared and immediate went for the stairs before I could say anything.

I looked again at the two young ladies standing before me. Each wearing her sailor uniform as if it were any other day and they were just home from classes or on their way out to attend them.

"Ladies, how about this..." I spoke as I lead them to down the hall. "Here's the guest room. You two make yourselves at home and get some sleep or watch some TV. I'm going to go to bed and sleep. Tomorrow, I'll take the both of you shopping and we'll get you some more clothing to go with those very nice uniforms you have. Then tomorrow night you can put them back on and we can explore the possibilities?"

They nodded their agreement, but my smile was probably as much as they understood. Nonetheless they went into the room and left me be.

Sitting on the edge of my bed as I took my shoes and socks off, I noticed the red light blinking on my answering machine. I punched it just in case it was an emergency.

"Swede? Oh, that's right you've got that thing to do tonight. It's Suzi if you don't recognize the voice. I'm going to spend another week with my sister. I hope that doesn't put you out too much. I've arranged with our client for some help to take care of you. Bye ... call me!"

The click echoed in my head. It was hard to imagine not having Suzi around even though we had only been together for a couple of years now. I had been alone for so long you'd think her presence would be more of an imposition. Go figure.

That was just like Suzi to take care of me as well as to fulfill a long standing fantasy to boot. It looked like this PI was in for one long and hard week after all.

* * * * *

Please feel free to send me any comments or suggestions.

12