Wash & Wear

Story Info
First date doesn't turn out like he planned.
2.1k words
4.12
19.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight was the night! Jim stood in front of the bathroom mirror making sure everything was perfect for his date this evening. He was feeling really good... and just a little bit nervous too.

It had been 6 weeks since he had first laid eyes on her. He remembered it like it was just yesterday. He had been at work getting everything ready for the product photo shoot in the studio. He heard the studio door open behind him and then his boss' voice as she gave the usual tour-guide speech and he assumed she was just showing another client all the "pretty buttons and lights" to try and sell the client on their technical prowess.

Jim was on the floor under a table setting up a display when they came into the room. He was kind of hoping they wouldn't see him so he didn't have to make nice and suck up to another clueless suit but no luck. He heard their footsteps getting closer and then his boss saying, "Hey Jim, you got a minute? There's someone here I want you to meet."

Jim looked up from what he was doing and then saw two pair of legs from underneath the table. One he immediately recognized as his boss. The other made his breath catch in his throat. They were phenomenal! They were beautiful, shapely, and accentuated by a really great pair of black high heels and dark nylons. Jim quickly scrambled out from under the table; he wanted to see what the rest of the woman attached to those fabulous legs looked like.

And he wasn't disappointed. She was maybe a few years younger than Jim. She was fit looking and wore a professional but sexy looking, in Jim's opinion, business suit with a rather short skirt. Her hair was dark, about shoulder length and framed one of the most beautiful faces he had ever seen!

His boss introduced her as Angie, the new sales assistant. Jim tried as hard as he could to remain cool, calm and together but it was really hard. He had been struck by how beautiful she was and found himself a little tongue-tied. He recovered pretty quickly though and shook her hand.

"Welcome to the fun house!" said Jim with a smile, "If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask. I'd be glad to help out any way I can."

Angie shyly smiled back and replied in the sweetest voice, "Thanks! I'll take you up on that!"

Jim's boss then bade him farewell and guided Angie to the door to continue the tour. Jim just stood there in the studio, watching them leave. He couldn't take his eyes off of Angie. He was stunned by how gorgeous this new woman was and how apparently sweet she seemed to be too.

As they walked out the door, Angie turned to take another look back at Jim and saw him watching her retreat. She smiled and gave him a quick wave which he returned with a smile of his own. "This was going to be interesting." He thought.

Over the next few weeks, they had gotten to know each other a little better. Angie spent a lot of time in the studio scheduling shoots with Jim, and Jim made a valiant attempt to spend as much time in the office area as possible so as to be able to see more of Angie. They both seemed to hit it off pretty well.

It took awhile to break through the shy girl shell but Angie started to feel more comfortable with the everyday routine, the personnel in the office, and especially Jim. He was pleasantly surprised how smart and especially sarcastically witty Angie was and she was thrilled with the way Jim could always make her laugh, no matter how things were going or how she was feeling.

It had taken Jim awhile to get his nerve up but he had finally asked Angie out on a date. After a short silence that seemed to last forever... she agreed.

And now tonight was the night! He wanted everything to be perfect. He had made reservations at a nice little, romantic bistro and then planned to take her out dancing at a club he knew. On his way over to her apartment, Jim noticed the sky turning dark and it started to sprinkle on his windshield.

"Great!", Jim thought, "Just what I need."

Well, by the time he got to Angie's place, the sky had opened up and was dumping H20 like it was Bermuda in the rainy season. Jim wondered whether he should chance getting his umbrella out of the trunk or just make a dash for the door. Being the adventurist he was, he decided to make a run for it. Normally that would have been a good decision. Jim was in good shape and was pretty athletic.

However, he had forgotten he was wearing his dress shoes which had the traction of a banana peel on an ice slick. Jim made it halfway across the parking lot when he attempted a leap over a rather large puddle. He landed on an oil slick left by a leaking car and his feet slid right out from under him. He fell over backward right into the puddle, which had grown immense in the rapid downpour, and was thoroughly soaked from head to toe.

"Oh Man!", Jim said out loud, "What am I going to do now? I look terrible!"

Apparently, Angie had witnessed the whole episode from her window because she came running outside to help him. She reached him just as he was getting to his feet. She took one look at him, smirked a little, and then burst out laughing. Jim was drenched. He saw her laughing at him, paused for a moment, and then started laughing himself. He looked comical and he knew it.

Angie grabbed his hand and escorted him into the building. Once inside she said, "Wait here. I'll go find something for you to put on while we dry out your clothes."

She disappeared into the other room as Jim stood dripping all over the front mat. After a few minutes, Angie returned holding what looked like a white terry-cloth robe and handed it to Jim.

"Sorry but this is all I've got that will fit you. Why don't you go into the bathroom and change out of those wet things" said Angie.

Jim went into the bathroom and peeled off his wet clothes and tried on the bathrobe. To his dismay, it was covered with big pink and yellow flowers and was rather short on him. As he emerged from the bathroom with his bathrobe on and his soaked clothes in his hands, Angie let out a little squeal of delight and started giggling again.

She took Jim's clothes into the back room to dry them out. Then she excused herself to change out of her own wet dress, which Jim thought was stunning on her. When she returned wearing some nice knit pants and a cute little T-shirt, she asked him if he'd like a drink to warm him up.

"I'd love one. After what's happened so far, I need one!", said Jim.

Angie poured them both a glass of red wine and they went into the living room and sat down on the couch together. They talked and laughed and shared several glasses of wine together. The whole time Jim was still wearing the bathrobe. He was having such a good time with Angie that he completely forgot that his clothes were sitting in the dryer in the other room. Angie didn't seem to mind either because she was enjoying watching Jim unconsciously wrestle with her bathrobe, trying to keep the too small garment closed and covering his muscular legs.

As they talked, Jim noticed Angie getting closer to him, slowly, both mentally and physically. He didn't know if it was just the wine or what, but he noticed her sitting closer and closer to him throughout the night and now she was making a point to touch him more. As they talked, she would touch his arm or his hand. At one point, after he had cracked a rather witty joke, she laughed out loud and placed her hand on his bare leg as she leaned forward.

Her touch sent a thrill right up his leg, up to his head and straight back down to his groin. He was starting to really feel warm and noticed that this beauty was starting to really turn him on. He wanted so badly to lean over and kiss her but was still feeling a little shy.

He reached over to the coffee table to pour himself another glass of wine, having to lean closer to Angie to do it, and instead of leaning back to accomodate him, she leaned closer to him. He found himself face to face with her and decided to make his move. He leaned the last bit closer to her and their lips met. Jim was blown away at the sensation.

Every nerve in his face was sending waves of pleasure throughout his body. Her lips were warm and soft and slightly wet. It was the best feeling Jim had ever experienced. He reached up and put his arm around her neck. His hand caressed the back of her head and he was amazed at how wonderfully soft and silky Angie's hair was.

She seemed to be really enjoying it herself too. She was returning his kiss with just as much tenderness and passion as he was. Her breath was sweet and starting to come out stronger as both of them were breathing heavier. Jim's hands moved down and he started to rub her back and explore the curves of her body.

As their kissing got more heated, Angie reached into the robe Jim was wearing and started to rub his bare chest. Her other hand was wrapped around his neck and she was running her hands through his hair as they explored each others' mouths with their tongues.

Angie, getting really hot now, tossed her right leg over Jim's left and started rubbing it up and down. This got him really excited and it started to show as his member became erect and started to make a tent out of the now loose robe. As Angie rubbed her leg up and down his with more and more effort, she rubbed high enough to graze his erection and was a bit startled by it.

She let out a little "Ooh! What's this?!" and rubbed her entire leg up and down it.

This got Jim really going. He took her cue and started to explore Angie's body with more abandon. He reached under her shirt and began to rub and caress her chest. She had nice round, firm breasts and Jim took great pleasure in caressing every inch of them. His other hand was exploring her back and moving down toward her firm backside.

As Jim turned his head and started to kiss and nibble on her neck, he reached down to feel Angie's bottom and gave it a little squeeze. This elicited a squeal from her followed quickly by a soft moan. Jim could tell she was really hot now. Angie moved her one hand down to Jim's lap and felt around until she found the large lump in his robe. She parted the folds and then reached inside to feel his member. She was impressed by it and started to rub and caress it.

By this time, both of them were so hot and turned on that neither of them could hold back any longer.

Angie leaned over and whispered huskily into Jim's ear, "I want you Jim. I want you to make love to me."

Jim didn't hesitate at all. Angie was already practically in his lap so he reached under her, lifted her up into his arms and stood up. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately as he carried her into the bedroom.

He gently set her down on the bed and lay down next to her. They both shed their clothes and proceeded to intertwine their bodies in a twist of sensual stimulation. Jim and Angie made love for hours in every imaginable way they could think of. It was great. Not only was it passionate and wild but it was also very intimate, very beautiful. Both of them just felt good about it. Jim knew that he had found a goddess and he wished that the night would never end.