Wash Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clare persisted, "In fact I often insist they do it. After they have enjoyed my ample charms......." At this she seductively wiggled her breasts and pussy. "I think it is the least they can do." "Oh," said Helen, starting to see where this was going but not sure if she should act on it.

Clare delivered the killer line. "From what I could see," and she gestured towards her mother's pussy, "You enjoyed my charms rather a lot."

"I did," confessed Helen with a smile. "So you want me to lick your pussy then?" Helen had finally got it, but was feeling unsure. Watching each other masturbate was one thing, but indulging in lesbian sex with your own daughter was quite another! "Yes please," said Clare sweetly, but nodding her head in a way that suggested saying no would not be an option.

Helen knelt down in front of her daughter and still looking her straight in the eye tentatively licked her pussy. As soon as she felt the warm soft skin slide over her tongue she knew she was going to enjoy this. She used long firm strokes to cover all of her daughter's sex. Clare purred happily. Helen soon realised that Clare's pussy was clean, but that a big pool still remained between her legs. She lowered her tongue and began to lap at Clare's juices like a cat with milk, splashing it onto her pussy as best she could, but also collecting it in her mouth. As soon as she had a mouthful she dribbled it onto Clare's pussy, especially around her still swollen clit, and continued her clean-up campaign. This met with Clare's approval.

"Oh Mummy you are so fucking naughty," she murmured.

As Helen continued her licking Clare started to feel the familiar exquisite feelings building up in her toes and spreading up her body.

"My god," she thought, "she's going to make me come again."

All at once Helen stopped and declared, "There you go one lovely clean pussy."

"No, no, no, Mum!" Clare howled. "You mustn't stop now, please, please make me come. I need to come again. Here let me help."

Clare shuffled forward on the washer until her now clean pussy hung over the front of the washer, giving her mum unrestricted access to the whole of her sex. "Fuck me Mummy, fuck me."

Helen was now very turned on herself. As she continued to lick all over her daughter's pussy, including the sensitive skin between her vagina and anus she slipped 2 of her fingers back into her own hairy muff. Clare was cooing and writhing at her touch, but Helen felt she ought to try something new. She remembered her dream from this morning. She stuck her tongue out as far as she could and made it as stiff as possible. She then slowly but firmly pushed into her daughter's cunt. Clare groaned. Helen withdrew and pushed in again, and again, in and out, more aggressively with each thrust. Clare began to moan and writhe.

She grabbed her mother's head "Tongue fuck me, you fucking dirty bitch."

Helen did as she was told.

"Harder mum, harder, you fucking beautiful pervert."

Helen was lost in the moment; tongue fucking her daughter and finger fucking herself.

Clare's groans grew louder and as Helen felt her daughter's cunt contract around her tongue, gorgeous warm pussy juice flowed into her mouth. On each thrust more contractions and more fluid. Helen's tongue was now darting in and out, Clare was writhing and groaning. Helen drove her hand further up her own cunt, and used the other to massage Clare's clit as she continued her intense tongue fucking. Helen could feel Clare's orgasm approaching. Her whole body was stiffening and then relaxing and seemed to be shuddering uncontrollably, her pussy was literally leaking so much juice that Helen was nearly drowning. In a final frantic onslaught she drove her tongue in and out while pinching and twisting Clare's clit between her fingers.

"Oh my god, oh my god!" cried Clare "Keep fucking me Mummy, keep fucking me."

And then with one last howl she came magnificently over Helen's face, pussy juice spraying everywhere. Once Clare had subsided Helen removed her face and looked up at her daughter. There were tears of joy running down Clare's face. She sat up, threw her arms around her mum and kissed her passionately again and again on the lips, tasting her own juices. When she finally stopped, she looked down at her mum's cum soaked face, smiled and then began to lick her clean just like a cat would!

"Thank you Mummy," she said. "That was wonderful."

Helen stood up, her own pussy still throbbing with unrequited passion, and helped Clare down from the machine. The 2 naked ladies embraced, squeezing their breasts and pussies tight together whilst they kissed. Helen, still in need of an orgasm, ground her hairy mound against her daughter's smooth one, and took the opportunity to fondle her gorgeous tits.

As they parted Helen slid her hands across to Clare's front and tenderly cupped her daughter's large breasts, one in each hand, gently rubbing the nipples between her thumb and forefinger. "You like them mum?" "Oh yes," replied Helen. "In fact your whole body is beautiful, you have an amazing figure."

"I quite like the way I turned out!" said Clare. Helen laughed, "When your lovers see you naked for the first time I bet they can't believe their luck." "I reckon so. More than one of my partners has described my body as 'built for sex'," Clare replied.

"I can't argue with that."

"But mum, why should we be so surprised, I come from very good stock."

At that point Clare made a point of visually appraising her mother from head to toe, and back again. She was in really good shape Clare thought. Nice pert tits with big nipples, flat belly with no stretch marks, and a very beautiful, if now slightly abused pussy.

"Why thank you young lady," said Helen standing up straight and proudly thrusting her tits out.

Immediately Clare bent forward and tenderly took her mum's right nipple into her mouth. She sucked and gently nibbled on the nipple, whilst caressing the fullness of Helen's breast with her hand. Helen gasped at first, but then began to 'coo' softly with pleasure. After a couple of minutes she transferred her attention to her mum's left nipple. Once again she felt Helen's nipple grow stiff and hard as she flicked it repeatedly with the end of her tongue.

After another minute or 2 of gentle suckling she stood up and smiled at the now slightly flushed Helen. She was still standing erect but now both her nipples, still wet from her daughter's saliva, looked almost painfully stiff and hard. Helen rubbed them and gasped slightly at her own touch, so sensitive were they.

"I've not done that for a while," Clare said cheekily. Helen gave a short laugh and said, "No, not for about 17½ years!" She turned and bent to pick up her robe from the chair.

"What are you doing?" said Clare.

"Well I thought we ought to get cleaned up and dressed sometime today!" "Not so fast," said Clare. "I know you were wanking yourself like mad while I was coming, and that you never came yourself. You must be like a coiled spring inside, and I'm going to sort that out, no arguments."

Helen couldn't argue with that. She was desperate to cum and picking up her robe was an excuse to retire to the bedroom and fuck herself stupid with the biggest dildo she could find. However she may now have a better offer.

"It's you turn now mummy, so enjoy," Clare said firmly. She put her hands on her shoulders and gently forced her to sit on the low chair opposite the washer. Helen did as she was told. She sat down on her robe that she had discarded there, and lent back. She sat up again and shuffled her bottom forward until her pussy was just on the front edge of the cushion. Now when she laid back her head and shoulders were nicely supported by the chair's low back and she could relax comfortably.

"Good girl," teased Clare as she knelt between her legs. Clare bent forward and gave her mum's pussy lips a tentative kiss. She then began to gently lick them, starting slow and then with increasing vigour. Helen looked down between her own breasts at the top of her little girl's head bobbing up and down between her legs. Clare suddenly giggled.

"What's up?" asked Helen.

"Nothing, it's just that your hair is tickling me. Your pussy feels soft, scratchy and tickly all at the same time. And it smells so beautifully musky; you must have a lot of juice soaked in this hair."

She licked again and commented, "I've never licked a hairy pussy before, but I rather like it."

Helen raised an eyebrow and said, "Meaning you have licked other sorts of pussy before?"

Clare's grinning face popped up above Helen's hairy bush, her mother's secretions were smeared all around her mouth and on the end of her nose too!

Helen briefly closed her eyes, thinking, "This is wrong in so many ways, yet it seems beautiful and natural too." She opened her eyes again to see her daughter's still grinning face.

"How do you think poverty stricken student flatmates spend those long cold winter nights?" and with a cheeky laugh she returned to her task.

Helen lay back thinking, "Lucky, lucky flatmates." She now relaxed completely and spread her legs even wider, knowing that she was now gaping open in a very lewd manner, and giving her daughter unrestricted access to do whatever she wanted to her.

Clare had always been elegant and feline in her movements, and the same seemed to apply to her pussy licking technique. She was using long firm strokes licking up from Helen's tight little anus, over her gaping slit, her clit and then to the top of her fur, methodically working from side to side, in much the same way a cat grooms itself. Helen sighed and had to admit it was a lovely way to finish a passionate session. Her loins were feeling warm and content and she nearly purred with pleasure.

Time ceased to matter to Helen, all she could focus on was the firm strokes between her legs. Presently Clare seemed to decide that mummy was now clean and groomed, and switched her attention to her clit. At first quick little strokes and Helen could feel her tiny but sensitive organ starting to stand to attention. As her arousal grew, Clare switched to sucking and then gently nibbling on Helen's clit.

"My god," thought Helen, "it's like she's giving my clit a blow job!"

As Clare continued Helen could feel that familiar but welcome tingling feeling starting in her toes and travelling up her body. She began to moan and groan softly, her body occasionally having a little spasm as Clare hit a particularly sensitive bit. The spasms grew more intense, as did the warm tingling feelings.

"Here it comes," she smiled. But just before the edge of orgasm Clare suddenly switched her attention away from the clit back down to her pussy lips to allow Helen to come back from the brink.

"God she's good at this," thought Helen, her initial frustration replaced by admiration as she realised that her daughter wanted her to experience even more pleasure before the earth shattering climax, she hoped awaited her.

As Helen got her breath back Clare concentrated on her lips and love hole. Suddenly Helen's earlier dream came true as she felt Clare's tongue forcing itself into her wet vagina. Clare was giving her mum a taste of her own medicine, and didn't it feel good! It was almost as though Clare knew about her mum's dream, but this time the tongue was most definitely real, and certainly did not belong to a stranger!

In, out, in out, went Clare's tongue and Helen felt the tingles return. Clare broke off briefly for some clit licking and sucking, and then back to the tongue fucking. This time Helen pushed against Clare's tongue, literally thrusting her cunt into her daughter's face to get maximum possible tongue penetration. The cycle continued, clit licking, tongue thrusting, clit licking... Each time Clare's tongue went faster and faster and Helen's thrusts were deeper and more vigorous. Helen knew she was on her way to a beautiful orgasm. She was tingling all over; her whole body seemed to be shuddering constantly, but with the occasional, and increasingly frequent, violent spasm as Clare really 'hit the spot'. "Oh my god, oh my god," wailed Helen as her body started to buck and writhe. She gripped the arms of the chair to try and keep still and not put Clare off her rhythm. She didn't want anything to spoil the pleasure.

Clare was now literally holding her mum down as she pounded her cunt and clit with her own tongue. All at once Helen went completely rigid, and then with an enormous howl the dam burst and her body shuddered with a massive orgasm that just didn't want to stop. Clare kept it going by immediately thrusting 3 fingers roughly up Helen's cunt as she chewed and nibbled on her clit.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Helen moaned as the spasms kept coming. Clare was now virtually fisting her own mother, pounding her bucking cunt as hard as she dared. Helen was just thinking she could no longer cope, that she might explode, when one final massive orgasm hit her. She screamed and a huge jet of juice squirted through her daughter's fingers and all over Clare's face. The first time Helen had ever had a squirting orgasm.

With that release Helen sighed and her whole body, still trembling uncontrollably, began to slowly relax. The now soaked Clare brought her mum down slowly with some gentle pussy licking until her body came to rest. Helen gazed lovingly down at her daughter, and said, "That was unbelievable, and absolutely wonderful. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love you so much my darling, so much."

12