Washing Away the Pain Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,864 Followers

The way the material shimmered as her body moved, was driving Derrick crazy. His hand slid over her soft skin made exquisite by the negligee and the experience was intoxicating. The negligee tied in front with several bows of lace. He went to untie them and was stopped. Sherry put his arm around her husband's neck and kissed him, "Hands are not allowed you have to find another way," her tongue traced his lips.

Derrick felt her tongue on him saw her eyes staring into his and had a hundred different thoughts race through his mind; he felt every single one of them in his cock. Moving lower he grabbed one tied piece of lace with his teeth and gently pulled the bow apart. Taking his time he pulled the negligee opening wider with his closed lips. As her skin was exposed he slowly licked luxuriating in the scent of her clean washed body accented with a delicate perfume.

Sherry watched his tongue making her chest wet inch by inch. He had been slowly making his way down and still hadn't gotten to her nipples. Watching them poking him through the soft material Sherry closed her eyes to the sensation of him starting to suck them through the negligee. A warm sensation started to spread through her.

Derrick had the feeling his sister was giving herself to him as a wedding gift so he continued to open his gift, finally getting her breasts revealed he continued licking, sucking and nibbling.

Having him pay attention to the other sensitive areas of her body was something of a novelty for Sherry. Her ex had been the only other man to touch her and he usually went right between her legs. She didn't even realize she liked having the sides of her breasts and the area below her nipples licked and played with until her brother had done it to her.

Derrick made his way back to the nipples that were standing out from the soft skin of her breasts. As he closed his lips around one he heard his new wife softly moan. The moans continued as he sucked.

Sherry could feel each small part of her nipples and aureoles responding to the assault of her brother's mouth and tongue. Every tortured nerve sent a charge through her. Feeling him move down, her stomach did a flip as he made a wet trail on her skin, back and forth, lower and lower.

Derrick waited for his wife to look him in the eye. He was poised, ready, but didn't touch her. He gently blew a hot stream of air onto her. He knew she loved what he was going to do. He also knew she could only stand it for a very short time before it didn't feel good anymore. This was their wedding night and there would be nothing that didn't feel good.

Sherry bit her lip in anticipation, watched his face, feeling his hot breath on her stomach. Her breathing was erratic, waiting for what she knew he would do. Suddenly she gritted her teeth and her fingers clawed the sheet as she felt his tongue licking the inside of her naval. It tickled! Feeling him move away, she was grateful that he had only done it for a short time. It might take a week or a month, she had plenty of time and she would make him pay.

Derrick licked at the thin material pretending to be panties, the scent of her being aroused was enough to make him take her then, but he wasn't done. His tongue traveled down the outside of right leg, progressing slowly to the foot, then the toes. He knew she was just as ticklish between her toes as she was with her naval, so naturally he licked them slowly making it last. Then his tongue traveled up the inside of her leg finally licking her pussy through her panties, before he moved away.

By the time he was done with her left leg and was back licking between her legs again, Sherry was in a very bad way. He must have been ready too; she had felt his erection rubbing against her as he moved. Having been allowed to explore his body and letting her try different things had given her a pretty good knowledge of what turned her new husband on. Her voice hoarse with passion, she whispered, "Honey, what does my pussy taste like?" Words that she would never have even dreamed of saying just a short time ago were now something she used to fire him up.

Derrick's blood was pounding. His cock was hard, pressed against her soft skin. His tongue touched her pussy through her panties and she all but told him to she wanted his tongue in her. Gripping the ties to her negligee panties with his mouth he removed the last barrier. Using long slow strokes he licked her pussy. He could hear her moan, feel her breathing become labored. Shoving his tongue deeply into her, he heard the breath escape her in a moan. He whispered to her, "It's tangy –," and he licked, "– and sweet –," and licked, "– and creamy," and plunged his tongue into her over and over, deeper and deeper.

What he was doing felt so good, it was wonderful knowing that she could be made to feel amazing things and it was all his doing. Being able to trust someone enough to relax and relinquish control made a special bond. He was in complete control of her body's sensations, he chose when, what and how intense. It was a pleasant, harmless power trip that she could share with him when they traded places and she did the same thing to him.

She knew what words she could whisper to set his blood on fire, "I want to taste me," the trouble was those same words did the same to her.

Derrick was almost glad she wanted something else. While he enjoyed the sensation of being between her legs, the skin of his face contacting skin it normally wouldn't touch, he was having trouble keeping at it with her writhing and squirming against his head, neck, and shoulders. Moving up her he pressed his lips to hers, slid his tongue into her mouth.

Sherry pushed him away, "Not that way," and gave her new husband the most erotic look she knew how to give.

He found his wife intoxicating. Guiding his hard cock inside of her he let out a sigh as he slid inside of her, "– and so slippery." After a few strokes he took himself out and moved to put his cock to her mouth.

It had been a shock learning she liked the taste of her own pussy. Not only that taste but his hard throbbing cock in her mouth, feeling it quiver, ready to fuck her some more. She licked and sucked him clean but then stopped before the end. They had all night, she didn't let him cum inside of her mouth, even though she could almost taste it, could feel his load of cum sliding down her throat. She moaned to him, "I want you."

Derrick couldn't take anymore and knew that they both were fast approaching a point where they might just rape each other. Moving back down he shoved his hard cock all the way in her and listed to her intake of breath.

Pushing slowly into her combined with a fast withdraw only to be repeated over and over made Sherry whimper a soft mewing sound. Her body matched him in stroke and rhythm. The pleasure she received was given right back to him. Her body grew hotter skyrocketing toward an explosion.

He knew his new wife was very near finishing. Her face and her chest were flushed with sexual ecstasy. It felt like she was on fire and wanted to take him with her. He rammed harder and harder as his mind took in the smooth sensation of their bare skin touching each other, sweat dripping from them both, the room filled with the sounds of their heavy breathing and her quite moans of pure pleasure.

His fingers wrapped with hers and he felt the sensation of his cock getting really tight, starting to throb. The sensation grew as he pounded harder yet. For a few seconds his mind went numb, his actions became uncontrollable and he started to ejaculate, shooting his hot cum into her.

Sherry watched the love and passion written on his face. Looking at their entwined fingers the dividing line melted away, and she no longer knew where he began and she ended. Feeling him throbbing deep inside of her it felt like her entire body was flooded with deep sensations that washed through her soul. The heart pounding pleasure became too intense and with a powerful rush her pussy exploded sending an amazing stream of sensations through her entire body.

Brother and sister, husband and wife held onto each other, their arms and legs wrapped together in a climax that joined them on many levels. Each held onto the other sharing in the pleasure they had given to the other. They lay together, basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking, sharing in their love for each other. Derrick kissed his wife, "I love everything you did. I was wondering if you would like to go on a for real honeymoon? Maybe we could go on a cruise of something.

Sherry hoped that their life together would be as happy as they were now, "I love you."

"I love you too."

The special locked jewelry box now had three rings.

Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,864 Followers
12