Washing Away the Pain Ch. 04

Story Info
Family find out they are living as husband and wife.
5.8k words
4.76
25.7k
69

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/16/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,861 Followers

While writing this, I realized that the story was really long, so I split it up.

Here is part 4. Part 5 will be coming soon.

*****

"Sherry, you are positively glowing."

Her smile lit up her face, "Why thankyou Avery. You're looking pretty good yourself." Sherry knew the reason she had a glow this morning was the reason she had a glow most mornings. She and Derrick had made love last night.

The two friends had met for lunch at Great 53 Bistro. It was turning out to be such a wonderful New England spring day that they had decided to dine alfresco. It was a little windy and it was ruffling their hair, but they were used to that sort of thing.

This was a time of magic in New England. Winter began to relax its grip on the region and spring-like weather dominated everyone's spirit. It was just after the snow had melted and right before summer-like temperatures arrived.

"Have any plans for later?"

Sherry smiled, "Not really, just a relaxing evening at home." Actually she fully intended to have some more knock out sex with her brother but Avery didn't need to know that. Then she decided no, not sex but making love. Having sex is what she experienced with her ex-husband. She and Derrick made love. It was crazy being in love like that with her brother, but she was happy and satisfied and the warm feeling of their love lasted long after their passion ended.

Both women had gotten the fresh tuna salad with avocado. Listening to the cry of the seagulls and the power of the waves breaking against the rocky shoreline of Narraganset bay, the two friends chatted as they ate. Avery noticed during the meal that her friend's mood was slowly changing. "Sherry is something wrong?"

"What are you talking about Avery?"

"Come on, I know you, I'm your best friend."

Sherry shivered and it wasn't cold, "I don't know, really."

"Is everything all right between you and Derrick?"

She laughed and thought if you only knew. "We're fine. I can't put my finger on it really, but I've just got this feeling of trouble coming." She wasn't physic or anything. Maybe it was woman's intuition. It was a nagging sensation that had come on slowly and for some reason it wouldn't go away. Sherry had no idea what it could mean and doubted there was a chance to change things and avoid whatever it was.

When she got back home she wondered why a black cloud wasn't hovering over their home, there might as well have been. There was a car parked in front of their house, a car that she recognized. Sherry didn't know why she'd had a premonition of something bad, but guessed immediately that this was the reason for it; the car belonged to hers and Derrick's mother and father. As she got out of her car, her parent's car emptied. Out came her mother Adrian, her father Timothy and her Uncle Michael.

She and Derrick hadn't left with a heartfelt goodbye from their family; however they had kept in touch. Sherry had no choice but to welcome them even though her heart wasn't in it. "What a surprise."

As usual, Timothy did the talking for the family, "More of a shock wouldn't you say?" His tone was one of barely contained frustration.

Sherry definitely agreed to that, "Yes, actually." She opened the door and they followed her inside. Is anyone else from the family coming?"

"No, it's just us."

"I didn't expect you to visit. How come you didn't call, we could have been out of town or something?"

"You don't have a job. We contacted Derrick's work and they told us he wasn't traveling or anything. We took a chance you didn't have plans."

Her dad had never believed that making a house into a home was a job. Luckily Derrick knew that was so much crap. "You assumed a lot, we could have easily been gone for any number of reasons." The tension in the room was uncomfortable.

Michael harrumphed, "I told you we shouldn't have come in the first place."

Her chest hurt as her lungs forced air in and out of her. Her heart felt like it was going to explode. Her face felt hot as her blood pressure soared. Sherry had never experienced an anxiety attack before and wondered if she was having one.

Sherry felt like a trapped animal. Closing her eyes, she wished that she was someplace else, anyplace else. Absently she thought about ruby slippers and clicking her heels together, saying 'anyplace but home'. Somehow she found enough breath to talk. "Well I can see this isn't just a friendly visit. Why are you here?"

Derrick had thought about Sherry all day, nothing unusual for him. The truth was his heart ached for her whenever they weren't together. He just needed to be near her, even if all they did was sit and hold hands while watching television. With nothing out of the ordinary happening at work, he had taken off early to surprise her.

When he got home, he also recognized with apprehension his father's car. Opening his front door, Derrick walked in as Sherry asked why they were there. "That's a very good question. I'd love to hear the answer."

Their father and uncle both backed off pressuring Sherry. Everyone was fully aware that Derrick would put up with it for only a few seconds at best.

Timothy was used to getting his own way and started yelling, "I want to know what my daughter is doing living with you like this?"

Derrick got into his father's face, "This is Sherry's and my home, and we alone have the right to raise our voice here." He backed off and took a deep breath to calm down. If the tension had been noticeable before, now the very room was thick with it. The air felt heavy, had a bad feeling about it.

Adrian tried to calm her husband and her son down. Derrick do you remember when you were about ten and she was twelve? You and your sister were totally inseparable."

Sherry nodded, "I remember, we went everywhere together. But mom that was innocent; just a very strong brother and sister relationship."

Adrian agreed, "Yes, but when you got older you would also snuggle up with him as you two watched television. You would even occasionally kiss each other on the cheek."

Derrick remembered, "Again it was totally innocent."

Timothy shook his head, "No it wasn't," he said matter-of-factly.

"But dad nothing happened...nothing."

Timothy just shook his head, "I don't believe it. You two were too close, it wasn't healthy." He glared at his son and then his daughter, "I still feel that way."

The air in the room was now charged with negative electricity and it was sucking the very happy out of their home. The tension had progressed to an almost unhealthy point, an explosion seemed inevitable.

Sherry saw Derrick's hand move up to his face to wipe away the tears that had started. Her heart was breaking. Her father was causing her brother, the man that she loved, so much pain. She wanted desperately to go to him, to comfort him, but her legs would not move.

Maybe the confrontational situation was what gave him the courage to speak up. Derrick closed his eyes, took a deep breath and shook his head, "I'm done. To think I wanted to keep this a secret because of how you would react." He looked right into his father's eyes, "Apparently, I love you more than you love me." He turned to his sister, "Sherry I want this, if you want this too, please go and get all three from the box and bring them here."

Turning to leave, she saw looks of anticipation on the faces of her family as they wondered what her brother meant. Sherry knew exactly what three he was talking about and the box they were in. Her heart was racing as she went to their bedroom. The air there had no angry feeling about it and her lungs took it in greedily.

Unlocking the jewelry box, she took out their wedding rings and her engagement ring. The diamonds of her engagement ring sparkled as the facets reflected the sunlight streaming through the bedroom window. She just stared into its depths, hypnotized. If she didn't know better Sherry would have said that the rings themselves could feel their freedom was at hand.

This day had been a dream for both brother and sister. The day they could proudly were their rings in public. Nevertheless, it seemed that she had to force herself to take each step back to where everyone still stood.

Derrick took her rings from her, leaving his in her hand, "Thank you." He had purposely had her go get their rings; this had to be her decision too.

Mother, father and uncle were stunned when Derrick placed an engagement ring and wedding ring on Sherry's finger. They were still silently in shock when she unhesitatingly did the same to him and then looked at them proudly.

Derrick announced, "We live here as husband and wife." Then all hell broke loose at 623 Glen Acres drive!

Timothy was fit to be tide; his blood pressure sored threatening to give him a stroke! He bared his teeth at his son, "I should cut off your balls! Call the police he's molesting my little girl!"

"Screw you, we're consenting adults!"

Michael yelled at the top of his voice, "You fucking perverts!" He then spat at Sherry, "You're nothing but a whore!"

Even though Adrian was crying, she did some yelling of her own. "Stop it! Stop it all of you, before you make me lose my son and daughter!" She realized that Derrick and Sherry were much more than sister and brother and would be for life.

Derrick could barely contain the rage he felt. "You all seem to have forgotten that only I and my wife have the right to raise our voices here." He then went over to his Uncle Michael and whispered in his ear. "I personally don't care, but I know that my dad really hates your kind. I want you to go and wipe your spit off of Sherry and apologize to us. I want it loud enough so everyone can hear or I tell them all about your boyfriend you fucking hypocrite."

Michael visibly turned pale at the thought of how his brother would react to his being gay. It had taken them three hours to drive there and he didn't like the idea of having to walk back because his brother wouldn't want to be in the same car with him.

"I am so sorry Sherry, Derrick. I wish you nothing but the best in your future." He walked over to his niece, took a handkerchief out of his pocket and wiped her shirt off. "Please forgive me." He then turned and walked out of the house without saying another word.

Timothy glared at his brother's back as he left. He turned back to his son and daughter, "I for one am very disappointed in the both of you!"

Sherry started bawling and ran to their bedroom.

Timothy continued loud enough so that his daughter could hear what he had to say. "I will never accept this relationship! NEVER!"

Derrick had taken all he could, "Enough"! He put his hands to his ears, "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" He was panting, trying to catch his breath as if he had run a long way. He and his father had a staring contest for what seemed a lot longer than it probably was. "Your daughter needs her father's support in this. Why can't you see that?" He took a deep breath, "My father can stay. Whoever you are needs to leave and not come back."

All Timothy could feel was anger and disgust, "I am nothing to either of you." After father and son had another staring contest, the look on his face changed from anger to anger mixed with sorrow. "I have lost my son and my daughter and it's your fault."

Timothy turned and walked to the door.

Derrick called after him, "Dad, please," but his father still walked out the door.

He looked into his mother's eyes and was sorry for the pained expression she had. He wrapped his arms around her. "This didn't go very well did it?"

"It isn't over. Let the idea of you two as a couple sink in." She kissed her son, "I fully intend to give my husband and your uncle a talking to."

"Mom, they aren't disobedient children."

"Then they need to stop behaving that way," and she left to find her husband and brother in law.

He felt horrible as he watched their mother leave. There was lump in his throat as he shut the door behind her and went to find Sherry.

He found her stretched out on their bed still crying. He sat down beside her and placed his hand on her back. She sat up and he held her as close as he could. He had no words of comfort to give.

-----

Adrian wasted no time. As soon as the car was in motion, she laid into them both. "Will you please explain to me why we drove three hours so you two could destroy our family?"

Timothy was indignant, "I didn't destroy anything. My son and daughter did that."

Adrian glared at her husband, "For the first time in our marriage, I am saying out loud that I am ashamed of you Timothy McAdams."

He caught the implication of what his wife had said. "Does that mean you have been ashamed of me before?"

"Yes it does." She paused, taking a deep breath, "It is because of us that they live in a different state to begin with."

"Why was that our fault?"

"Your daughter left her husband because she was being beaten. She needed her mother and her father. It was pouring rain and you shut the door in her face. I am also ashamed of myself for that. I should have spoken up then and I didn't."

"Your son tried to talk to you about it, but again you turned your back and the situation got even worse. They wanted to explain why she had to shoot her ex-husband and you closed your heart and your ears. Both of those times, I didn't say a thing and I should have."

"If you felt that way Adrian why didn't you leave?"

For the first time in their marriage, she wasn't backing down from her husband, regardless of the consequences. "Don't take an attitude with me or I may leave yet!"

Timothy was actually in shock. "Your son and daughter are living as husband and wife!"

"Stop the car!" She waited for her husband to do as she asked. "Tim I love you, but I also love them. DO NOT MAKE ME HAVE TO CHOOSE."

They sat in silence for a long time. "Adrian," he swallowed, his mouth was suddenly dry. "How come you aren't upset at this? How can you take this so calmly?"

"I think that I've always known that they were much closer than they should have been."

"Honey, it's called incest."

"I don't give a damn what it's called Timothy, this is not one of your English grammar classes and we are not at your college." She took a deep breath. "Tim, I'm still trying to come to grips with this just like you are, but we are both partly to blame and saying it isn't so is not helping. All I'm asking is that you try. Please don't make our children not love us."

Michael had listened silently until then. "Hell, a couple of hundred years ago it was not only acceptable, it was common." He sighed heavily, "Derrick was right, I am a hypocrite."

Timothy looked in the back at his brother, "What the hell does that mean?"

"It means I'm gay and I also have someone."

There was a very uncomfortable silence in the car. None of them were capable of thought much less speech. Tim's brain was reeling; his head felt like it would explode. Without him saying a thing, the car pulled away from the curb and they resumed their trip back home.

Michael harrumphed, "I'm surprised you didn't want me to just get out of the car."

Tim demanded silence. "EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP!" His hands were shaking on the steering wheel. "My whole world just blew up. I can't take anymore right now."

-----

Derrick felt the same pain as Sherry, maybe more. Could their dad be right? Was he somehow to blame for all of the bad in their life? "I love you more than life itself. When you used to kiss me on the cheek, I could feel those kisses all through me. This is all my fault and I've only managed to hurt you. I am so sorry." His heart was breaking in two and he was having trouble saying the rest. "If you hurry, you can still catch them."

Sherry saw tears running down his face in response to her own. "When my lips touched your cheek back then I really wanted to give you an actual kiss, but I thought you would freak out or something if I did it. If I have to choose, then I choose you." She felt his arms tighten as he continued to just hold her. She gratefully accepted whatever comfort he could give.

They stayed that way for a long time, their bedroom filled with the soft sounds of their breathing. Derrick felt her fidgeting and turned to see her admiring the rings on her finger. She was wearing a smile. "They look good on you."

"Our friends are going to wonder about our wearing these since we have told them we aren't married."

Derrick shrugged, "So let's get married."

The surprise she felt was written all over her face, "We can't do that!" The authorities would come down on both of us. We could use our different last names to get a license, but sooner or later it's going to be found out and we will both be in jail."

"Actually we would go to prison." Derrick chuckled at the look on her face, "Unless it was only a ceremony without a license. We can get someone to perform what they think is a second wedding ceremony and we can get married in front of our friends."

They were still sitting on the bed, so he slipped off and dropped to one knee. He took her hand in his, "Sherry Roberts will you marry me?"

A feeling unlike anything she had ever had coursed all the way through her. It was as if every nerve in her body was competing to see which one could give her the most intense electrical jolt! She pressed her lips to his. "I've never felt this way before. I think I could fly."

She stared into his eyes. "My true love has just told me that he wants to marry me. Not in front of a computer monitor but in front of someone performing a ceremony while our friends watch." Her heart was exploding with - love! "Yes."

Sherry watched herself kissing him in their dresser mirror and also felt herself getting so turned on. She loved watching herself doing all sorts of things to him. It was a world they had discovered by accident, but a world they would visit at least once a week. Having several mirrors, she would sometimes position one so that she could see his hard cock disappear past her lips. She would make him get off, sometimes seeing his cum explode out of him and into her open mouth, sometimes she would keep sucking him until she made him cum while her lips were firmly around his cockhead, then she would watch the cum ooze back out of her mouth and slide down his cock, which she would lick up afterwards.

She would get on top of him and watch in a mirror as his cock disappeared into her pussy and slide back out slick and shiny with her vaginal fluids. Her brain called up several images of them using mirrors for the many positions and various things that they did. It was making her so turned on she could hardly stand it.

Thinking of watching his reflection as he licked her clit was making her light headed. While her imagination had gone wild she had been passionately kissing him. She could feel him responding to her and could plainly see that he was also turned on.

After their disastrous encounter with their family, Derrick was totally unprepared for her feverishly, overpowering kisses. Since he had rescued her from her abusive husband, his sister had grown stronger. Even if they hadn't become a couple, he doubted she would have ever let someone beat up on her again. Of course, she also knew he never would.

Sherry slipped her tongue past his lips and untied his tie. As seductively as she could she slid it around his neck and placed it on the headboard of their bed. She then sensuously unbuttoned his dress shirt while placing soft wet kisses on his neck; it also got placed on the headboard. Her fingertips then slipped under his tee-shirt hem. As the material rose up her head bent and her tongue flicked lightly across his nipples. It got tossed on the floor.

Sherry's intention was to make him hot enough to drive him crazy, unfortunately it was doing the same thing to her. Pressing her lips to his she again slipped her tongue through them. Forcing his lips even wider apart, she let her tongue play with the roof of his mouth.

Giveandgetoral
Giveandgetoral
1,861 Followers
12