Washing Machine Pt. 02

Story Info
Jake is getting better at sex. He finds his talents and sis.
8.6k words
4.54
114.6k
70

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gen_man69
gen_man69
832 Followers

After my first encounter with my aunt, I had to take my mom to her friends place. I ended up dropping her off and spent time at the local mall. My eyes suddenly started noticing women differently than before. I could still feel my aunt's body against me and how she tasted. I wondered if she would let me go further. Thoughts of her made my dick hard and I was seated at the mall watching the crowds. A few girls looked my way but they seemed insignificant compared to my aunt. I felt someone looking and casually glanced around me. I found a fairly cute girl looking at me. She smiled shyly as I caught her gaze and looked down. She was seated in the coffee shop opposite to where I sat and I looked away to give her time to settle down. She sat facing me so I could see most of her body. The café was not covered by glass which made it easier.

By this time, my cock was hard thinking of my aunt and you could say I was also cocky that I would be able to pick someone up just like that. I looked her way again and her eyes got bigger like a deer caught in the headlights and she looked down again, her face red. I started to stare at her in earnest. She must have been around 5 feet 10 and her hair was a bit messy. The t-shirt she wore was tight around her chest and two mounds stared back at me. She continued to blush as my gaze traveled over her chest and lower under the table. She wore a skirt which was slightly stretched and it had ridden up a bit to expose her shiny knees and some of her thighs. The knees were close together and by now she had started to fidget under my gaze. I was picturing her on the washing machine and my tongue on her wet pussy.

She must have realized what I was thinking about. Her eyes met mine for an instant and I held her gaze and she flicked her eyes to my crotch. I was wearing a pair of shorts and I spread my legs slowly. She blushed again and looked at my face. I pointedly looked at her breasts and went lower to her skirt willing those legs to part. I looked back at her face, she was nervous and blushing looking around to see if anyone noticed us. Then I spread my legs more and looked down again. Her knees twitched and hesitantly opened about two inches. It was the most erotic sight I had seen in public. I looked at her face and smiled. She was still blushing. I looked down again to her knees and they had parted some more and then suddenly her thighs were parted enough to give me a peek at her white panties. Her thighs seemed nicely proportioned and I wanted to feel them. I mouthed a gentle kiss oblivious to the others around us. No one seemed to notice our exchange. I wondered if I could take her to the vehicle and try something out. I got up and moved to the coffee shop. She seemed nervous but I acted confident although I was dying inside. My shorts had a prominent bulge.

I walked upto her table and stood there smiling. She looked up at me and I realized she had lovely brown eyes.

"Is this seat taken?"

"Not yet," she replied. Her voice was exciting to my ears.

"My name is Jake."

"Wendy," she offered looking down again.

I sat down opposite her. I slid my foot off my slip-ons and moved it slightly to her foot and caressed it. She blushed and looked down but her foot didn't move. I caressed her foot and just kept staring at her.

"Are you on your own?"

She nodded.

"What are you upto?"

"Nothing much. Bored I guess. Thought I would meet my friend at the mall but she is not coming. What about you?"

"My mom is visiting her friend. She wanted me to drive her there. I am pretty much jobless right now. Are you from around here?"

"Yeah."

"Would you like to give me a two dollar tour of this town?"

She smiled and looked up meeting my gaze.

"Do you say that to all the strangers you meet?"

"Only pretty girls who seem lonely."

"Well what do you have in mind?"

"The same thing you have in mind."

"Which would be?" she smiled, her expression challenging me.

"Seeing what this town has to offer," I said looking pointedly at her lips and then moving slowly lower. Her face blushed again.

"What makes you think you might like what this town has to offer?"

"A gut feeling is all. From what I have seen already, I think its going to be quite interesting."

I got up and moved across to her and held out my hand. She looked at me for a few seconds, her eyes going to my bulge, which was starting get even worse and took my hand. We went to the lift. It was empty except for us. I put my arm around her waist. She didn't resist. She tried to awkwardly move her arm in front of me and she hit my bulge and took her hand away suddenly. I laughed. She joined me.

"I am sorry. I er.. am quite clumsy," she said.

"That's fine." I said and we walked over to mom's SUV and she got in the front with me. She was having trouble with the seat belt. For some reason it seemed to get stuck and mom never had time to get it fixed. I reached over and got a whiff of her perfume as I struggled with the belt. My arm rubbed a few times against her breasts and she didn't flinch. We finally drove off and she directed me out of the mall.

"What do you want to see?"

"Anything that you want to show me," I countered.

"Someplace quiet and a nice view?" she asked.

"Sounds good."

We drove in silence and we ended up on a lonely road. I was amazed to find it just outside the town. She directed me towards a turn-off to a mildly muddy road. The road was lined with trees and seemed lonely. We didn't meet anyone else. She pointed to a clearing and it was by a stream. We parked the vehicle and she turned to me.

"This ok?"

"Lovely. Have you been here before?"

"Yeah. This is where I come when I want to be alone."

"Wow! It's awesome!" I said. She got off the vehicle and as I opened the door to follow her, she did something strange. She opened the rear door and got in. I twisted back and looked at her surprised.

She looked at me, blushing and smiling at the same time.

"Don't you want to start your tour?"

"Yes I do," I replied smiling.

"Then where are you going? Join me in the back seat," she said. I suddenly started to sweat. I managed to climb out of the vehicle and I joined her in the back.

"You might want to lock the doors," she said. I locked them.

We just stood there sitting next to each other.

"Why did you get so hard? Were you thinking naughty things about me?"

"Kinda, yeah."

"I have never done that, parting my legs like I did with you. Dunno what came over me. I just wanted to show you. Did you think I am a slut?"

"No. I have not parted my legs either or walked around with an erection before until today."

"So what happened?"

Then I told her about what happened that morning. I didn't say it was my aunt. I didn't want to freak her out. She listened to in amazement as I described what she did to me and what she made me do.

"Wow, I have never done that before," she said.

"What?"

"Rimming? Is it nice? I have slid my finger up my ass while having a shower, but that was to clean it!" She laughed as she said it.

"Yeah. It's quite nice."

She put my hand on my thigh rubbing it slowly and looked up at me shyly.

"I dunno if I can compete with that lady. She seems quite experienced."

I put my arm around her and pulled her close. She was quite warm and cuddly.

"You don't have to. I am not experienced either."

"Well then I guess we are even," she murmured. I was a bit clueless how to start all this. My breath was starting to come fast.

"You are very pretty." I said which sounded fairly cheesy. Her neckline was low and I could see her bra from where I was. She caught me looking and smiled. Her breasts were small from what I could see. I put my hand on her tummy and started to caress it.

She sighed and sunk deeper into the seat. I reached over and reclined the seat. It was nicer that way. There was no sound around us apart from the birds and the water. The setting was perfect. The windows had a tint so we were not easily visible from outside the vehicle.

She was looking towards the windscreen as if in deep thought. I kissed her cheek, pecks at first and as I grew confident, my lips lingered for longer periods. She sighed like a baby. I was rubbing her tummy with my hand and she reached down and lifted her t-shirt slightly and exposed her skin. I started to rub the soft warm skin of her tummy. I caressed her gently and was surprised at the confidence I had gained since morning. It helped a lot and I was starting to feel like a pro at this.

"You have a nice touch."

"Thank you."

"No I mean it. You are not rough like most guys."

"I guess I had a good teacher."

"Yes you did. I moved higher under her t-shirt. She nuzzled my neck submitting to my touch, giving me light kisses on the neck. I kissed her cheek too as I rubbed her tummy with long expanding circles.

I bent over and kissed her exposed tummy concentrating around the navel. She giggled.

"That tickles!"

I continued to kiss around the navel and stuck out my tongue exploring it. She gasped and rubbed my head.

"You are a naughty boy aren't you? But you are patient. Way different from other guys I have known."

I moved up to her neck starting to give it little kisses. I could feel goose bumps breaking out all over her body.

Eventually, my lips found hers. I started to rub her tummy again traveling a bit further up. Her lips remained closed as I sucked on them. I loved their softness. Sucking on them was so enjoyable and she seemed so innocent with an angelic quality about her. Her lips slowly opened like petals of a flower drawing me into her moist mouth, her tongue meeting mine, like a guard, still not letting me go any further. It was still the most amazing kiss so far in my short sexual life. Her tongue fought mine gently and firmly which made me slide over it when she decided to let me pass. It was sensual and lovely.

Aunt Emma's was really nice but this girl was gentle and shy. Her lips were thinner but they made up for it with the gentleness. I was the dominant partner here. I took my hand from under her t-shirt and the pushed my hand over the neckline. I meant to cup her bra but as she was leaning forward, so her bra was loose and I felt my hand slip in between the warm cup and her equally warm skin, slightly sweaty but lovely to touch. She shuddered as I cupped her breast with my hand. She was small and must have been a little bit bigger than an A cup. Her best feature was her nipples. The one I held in my palm was enormous compared to her breast size and it was growing. It must have been at least a three quarters of an inch or so it seemed. I cupped her breast and squeezed gently. I rolled her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. She gasped at my teasing and kissed me with more force. She found my bulge and started squeezing me over my shorts. I moaned into her mouth loving her probing touch which was a mixture of shyness and a gentle intensity I found breathtaking. I wanted more of her touch and the shorts were getting in the way.

Her mouth finally opened up more to let my probing tongue in. I think my hand on her breast would have helped melt her shyness. She started kissing me harder, making little noises at the back of her throat. I was kneading her breast that filled the palm of my hand perfectly. I took my palm out and broke the kiss to wet my palm with my saliva and then slid it inside her bra again. This time my wet palm slid across her breast and I could feel her rise up to meet my hand. Then I did the same with her other breast.

We kissed and kissed and kissed. My hand seemed to have a mind of its own when it moved under her skirt. Her thighs were smooth and well taken care of. It got warmer as I moved higher. I met some resistance but her thighs parted as I kept caressing them gently, running my hands lightly over them. Her skin was dotted with goose bumps and I felt her shudder. I reached her crotch and her panties were drenched. Her panties seemed to give off a delicious warmth and I started to smell her womanly fragrance which seemed to envelope us. The fragrance drove me crazy. I loved her womanly smell which was devoid of any perfume. She whimpered as I teased the crotch of her panties making it slide against her wetness. I was able to feel the folds of her pussy over the material.

She pushed against my hand as if urging me to go faster but I took my time.

She pulled away from my mouth gasping.

"Gosh I have never been wet like this before. Please show me your cock." she moaned.

I unzipped my shorts and took my hard cock out. She gazed at it and looked at my face.

"Is this for me?" she smiled mischievously.

I nodded dumbly. She bent over and took me in her mouth. My cock slid effortlessly into her mouth making me groan. She sucked it for a few seconds and pulled it out. It was so unexpected that it was really sexy.

"Was that nice?"

"Yeah!"

"Better than your lady?"

"Its too early to tell. If you keep sucking I might be able to compare," I smiled.

She looked at me mischievously and started licking the tip of my cock, gently biting the foreskin. Her eyes were mischievous and they dared me to push her. I tried to push her head to suck it all in, but she resisted, smiling at me. She was gentle, mischievous and stubborn all at the same time. I loved her teasing. After a few attempts to get her to suck my cock I knew this girl was not going to be easy to control, so I tried a different tactic.

I reached over and rubbed her back whilst sliding my hand inside her skirt and panties. I rubbed and squeezed her butt cheeks and moved lower down her crack. Her eyes met mine with a slight frown. I smiled back continuing on my quest. Her skin was smooth and warm to my touch. I could feel goose bumps appearing all over her arms in response to my caresses. Her mouth stubbornly remained on my foreskin, nibbling away. In the meantime, her saliva was dripping down my shaft, pooling at the base of my cock.

I found her anus and as I had done with aunt Em, I moistened my finger from her generously wet pussy and rubbed around the pulsating opening. She continued to nibble my foreskin but her breath was starting to come faster and I was reminded of a steam locomotive. It seemed loud in the confined space of the vehicle. My finger was doing the trick. I traced her rim and gently entered her tight ass hole. She squirmed pushing against my finger. Then, as I had anticipated, she sucked all of me into her mouth and I was amazed how well she could take all of it in. My cock was in heaven. I could feel the wetness of her mouth and the gentle pressure of her teeth. Her mouth was able to accommodate all of me.

I slowly started to finger her ass and she went nuts. She bit the base of my cock, moaning and stopped her sucking. My cock nestled against her wet tongue pulsating against it. The pressure of her teeth increased on my cock and then became slack, only to tighten again. It was a lovely sensation. By moaning out loud I let her know that I loved what she was doing. She bit a little harder and it was even better than Aunt Em. I knew she was mimicking what my aunt had done. I had told her about what had happened that day in graphic detail. I pushed my finger further into her ass and pushed one more into her pussy. She moved against me and stopped biting. I was slightly disappointed to when she stopped but she compensated by moving her head up and down. She moved her mouth back up right upto the cock head and started tightening her lips around it and pushed her mouth down. It was incredibly nice to feel my cock head struggle past her unrelenting lips and tongue. My foreskin slid down against the tightness around her lips making it quite sensitive. She slid her mouth down to the base and I was wheezing. She moved up again, maintaining the same tightness and when the pace increased it was lovely.

I was nowhere near an orgasm. Her slow, deliberate sucking was helping me prolong my orgasm and enjoy the moment. The SUV seemed to be filled with our moans and the humidity from our exertions was misting the windows. I reached under her to feel those lovely little breasts and the hard long nipples. I played with one hard nipple, squeezing it. I found that she enjoyed it more when I moistened my palm with saliva and cup it. She moaned as I rubbed my palm over it. I loved the fact that I was able to cup her whole breast. With Aunt Em, it was virtually impossible to feel the whole breast in one palm. I started liking this size which was somewhat contrary to my porn based preferences.

It was time for me to give her some attention. I made her stop her sucking. She seemed disappointed to let go of my cock but her face was filled with passion. She seemed to be in a trance and her eyes were drunk with desire.

I moved to her lips and started to kiss her again. Her mouth opened gently to mine and I loved the way she let me kiss her. She took part in it as an equal partner and our tongues danced with each other. I pushed my hands under her t-shirt again and this time she shamelessly lifted it and pulled her padded bra over her breasts and pulled my hands to her lovely mounds. I let her dictate terms to me. She seemed to love being in control. I cupped both her breasts as I kissed her hard. She got hold of my cock and rubbed it while we kissed. After a while, I moved to her ear and started to trace it with my tongue. She moaned and grabbed my biceps, her nails digging into them.

"Bite it baby!"

I bit her ear and she moaned and screamed and I pushed my tongue into her ear and she struggled under me making loud screaming noises. She pushed my face away and started to rub the inside of her ear with her finger. I pushed it away imprisoning her hands and licked it again. She was going crazy struggling under me. I pushed one finger and literally fucked her ear with it while licking it and that made her settle somewhat and her moans told me that it was nice for her. Finally, she managed to push me away, gasping.

"Oh my god! No one has done that before to my ear. Oh god, that was fucking awesome!"

She gave me her other ear and I did the same. I managed to take her whole ear into my mouth and bite it gently. She screamed and in the confines of the vehicle it sounded so loud. She pushed my head towards her breast and I sucked its succulent bundle of nerves into my mouth in one gulp. Although she was small I still couldn't get all of into my mouth. Her breast was firm and high and perfect for sucking. Her tummy was slightly rounded and fleshy and I loved rubbing it while I started to hold the nipple between my teeth. I bit it gently making her moan and rub my hair. She was totally calm and enjoying my attention. I knew I had her trust. She seemed utterly comfortable. I moved lower to lick her tummy. I loved her slightly rounded tummy. It seemed to suit her and I licked it all over especially concentrating on her belly button. She was ticklish too and tried to push me away. I then made her lie down on the seat and moved to her toes. I sucked each into my mouth making her giggle. She was too ticklish to let me lick them for long.

I slid my hands up her skirt while kneeling between her legs caressing her smooth thighs whilst looking into her eyes. I was deliberately taking my time. If she was impatient about it, there was no sign. However, her eyes were filled with lust as I kept rubbing the smooth skin under her skirt. She held my gaze and lifted the skirt. Her thighs were creamy and nicely shaped. It was nothing like the skinny thighs I have seen in porn. My attention was riveted to them. I caressed them lovingly giving her goose bumps. She shifted a little, giggling. She wore a pair of pink hipster panties which seemed to accentuate her crotch. Her crotch gently sloped into a bulge which was wet showing me the outline of her pussy lips. I continued to drink in the sight.

gen_man69
gen_man69
832 Followers