Washing Machine Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gen_man69
gen_man69
833 Followers

"Are you going to take all day Mister?"

I grinned looking at her trying to give her that same mischievous smile and probably failing since I was salivating like a goat that had just seen the greenest grass.

So I bent over her and kissed her thighs lightly feeling them as I rubbed them. She loved my touch. I sniffed around her crotch, refusing to be hurried darting my tongue out to taste the wetness. I licked the wet mound of her panties moving lower down like a cat cleaning itself in the morning. Then I licked and bit her thighs exploring every inch. I couldn't get enough of them. Her wetness had soaked the car seat. I was lucky it was leather; otherwise it would have left a big stain. I finally pulled down her panties exposing her shaved pussy. It was a lovely sight with many layers of pink skin glistening with wetness. One such fold burst out of her lips reminding me of an orchid. I parted her lips examining her pussy.

"Doctor, could you get on with it?" she said, taunting me.

I smiled and stuck out my tongue and started right at the top of her slit and just rubbed my tongue against her lips lightly, moving down right to the edge and beyond to her puckered ass hole. She shuddered abandoning all pretenses. With every stroke I pushed my tongue deeper into the folds of her pussy but it was a very slow and intense movement. I held her thighs down preventing her from increasing the pace. Her taste was a slightly sour with a hint of a stronger fragrance that I had experienced with Aunt Em as well. The more I smelled it, the more excited I became. My cock was rubbing against one of her legs as I licked her.

"Oh gosh, Jake, push your tongue into my pussy. Fuck me with it!"

I pushed my tongue into her slit and felt the folds of her skin open to my hardened tongue. She moaned and held onto my head and pulled me towards her. I pushed my tongue deeper and her pussy tried its best to grip me and suck me in deeper. I pushed it as far as it would go and pulled it out just like a cock. Then I moved right down and licked her anus too. She moaned as she felt my probing tongue on her ass hole. I rimmed her and she liked that too. After a while, she pulled me back to her clit.

She was in a hurry now. I licked her clit and pushed a finger into her vagina slowly. She was tight and wet. I kept licking her clit and she moved against me, her pace increasing. I was wondering if I should enter her pussy with my cock and the moment that thought entered my mind she shuddered, cumming hard against my tongue. I continued to lick until she weakly pushed me off. I knelt by her kissing her all over her lovely face, caressing her shoulders and arms waiting for her to come back to earth. She had this serene look on her face.

"Gosh, that was awesome. Thank you!"

"Don't thank me. Friends don't thank each other."

She lifted her eyebrows. "Are friends supposed to do this to each other?"

I grinned. "Well, you know what I meant."

"Mister, we are not done yet!"

"We are not?"

"What about that hard cock of yours? I want to suck it some more!"

She made me lie down and started sucking the tip of my cock as she had done before. It was slow and lovely. She even went down to my ass hole and licked there. Her tongue was persistent and I felt her trace the rim and push her tongue in while she fondled my balls. Then she came back to my balls and licked each of them sucking it with a loud plop into her mouth. She had this habit of making slurping noises that made it vulgar yet sexy at the same time. She then took all of my cock into her mouth and bit the base of it again. My cock was in heaven.

She pulled it out of her mouth and smiled.

"Do you want to fuck me now big boy?"

I blushed. I had still not gone to that base yet but I was shy to admit it. But she picked up on it.

"Don't worry tiger, I haven't either. The only objects my pussy has met with are pens and bananas!"

"Bananas?"

"Yup. Peeled of course!"

I made her lie down on the seat again and spread her legs. I moved closer between them unsure how to approach it. She got hold of me and started rubbing the tip of my cock against her wet lips rubbing it from top to bottom. It was giving me goose bumps. I was about to enter a pussy for the first time.

She moved the cock head right towards the bottom of her pussy and with her other hand she pulled me closer. I felt the tip go in and with her instructions I was able to slowly move in. It was funny because it slipped a couple of times and ended up trying to go between her ass and the seat and finally we got it right and my cock head was half in her.

"Now push slowly big boy. Remember I am not used to cocks! And don't cum inside me OK? I didn't have time to prepare to get a rubber." She laughed.

I started moving forward and she gasped in pain. I stopped.

"No, go in baby, its fine."

I pushed a little more, slowly going inside. My cock head finally plopped past a tighter opening inside her and she gasped again. I stopped and leaned over her and kissed her deeply, massaging her hard nipples. I gave her time to get recover from the invasion and started to move slowly. It was nicer than her mouth and wet. My cock started to slide easier with each stroke. She held me close and moaned as she felt me move.

"Oh god, this is so fucking hot! Fuck me baby! Mmmm aaaahhhh.. mmmm ahhhhh"

I moved faster and faster and she met my thrusts almost as if it was a natural instinct. For the second time that day, she shuddered, cumming hard. Her nails dug into my back and she screamed.

"Oh fuck what was that... ahhhhhhh!"

She made me stop and I slowly pulled out from inside her. My cock was drenched with her slimy juices. She had a glazed look in her face and I bent over to kiss her again. She kissed me slowly caressing my hair. Her hand feebly went to my cock and rubbed it.

"I have never cum twice like that before," she murmured, her eyes distant.

After a couple of minutes, she was back on her knees sucking the life out of me. She pushed a well lubricated finger slowly into my ass while she sucked my cock. She was going faster now and the anal stimulation was driving me closer and closer to an orgasm. Her tongue teased the underside of my cock and she kept sucking faster and faster. I felt the orgasm start somewhere within my body and rise up like a fireball. I felt the fluid rise up from my balls and I tried my best to get out of her mouth not knowing if she preferred to have me shoot in her mouth. She pushed my hand away and continued to suck. I shot inside her mouth screaming my head off as I felt being lifted off into a place where time didn't seem to exist. This moment felt like eternity. My body stopped belonging to me and I couldn't feel it anymore. I was disappointed somewhat when I came back to earth. When I saw this lovely creature looking at me smiling, that thought evaporated. I moved forward and kissed her on the mouth tasting a bit of what she had tasted a few seconds ago. We hugged and kissed and she laughed at me.

"I guess that it was a good orgasm?"

"Not really."

The corners of her mouth drooped looking like a wounded puppy.

"It was fucking awesome!!"

She perked up. Grabbing me and kissing me again. The atmosphere inside the SUV was sweaty and warm. We decided to get out and get cleaned up from the stream nearby. Just after we were back in our clothes and things were starting to get heated up again, my mom called bringing me back to the present.

"Oh shit! Its mom! I gotta take this." I fumbled with the phone.

She wanted me to pick her up in 30 minutes. It was a mad drive back to the mall first to drop Wendy off and I drove over to pick mom up. I did get Wendy's number and promised to call her back. When I picked up mom, she took one look at my face and grinned. Her friend Sara was at the gate and I noticed an older guy who I assumed to be Sara's husband by the door of the house. Sara was quite a nice lady from what I observed of her. She wore a tight blouse that showed that she had a substantial pair of breasts and she looked younger than mom. She must have caught me checking her out as she smiled knowingly and ended up checking me out too.

"Did you get caught in a storm Jake? You look tired. What did you do?" she asked as she introduced Sara to me. My eyes were glued to Sara's chest and I realized that she was not wearing a bra. Her nipples seemed to strain against her blouse. Mom had to repeat her question for me take my eyes off Sara.

I blushed deep red.

"Walked around the mall mom."

She gave me a disbelieving look and got into the vehicle. Sara's eyes kept meeting mine and I finally had to get in the SUV.

We drove back and mom was talking nonstop about her friend and her family. She seemed to have perked up quite a bit and I got this faint smell as if she had showered. My mind was on other matters to notice anything strange about it. I ended up mostly thinking of Wendy and her body and had a terrific hard-on all the way back home. Sara seemed nice too. I began to wonder what Sara looked under her blouse as well. The more I tried to stop thinking about the two ladies, the more I found it hard to do so. My cock started to hurt after a while and it seemed to poke out of my shorts from the feeling I got. I gave up and hoped that mom hadn't noticed.

After we reached home, I waited till mom got out of the vehicle and followed her closely hoping she would not see my hardness. It must have been my caution. Mom got a call as she was walking in front and I ended up bumping into her when she suddenly stopped I bumped into her. My cock hit the softness of her butt and she was startled that she leaned back and held my hand for support.

"Oops! Sorry Jake, I didn't know you were right behind me," she said answering the call. If she had felt my hard cock, she was quite cool about it. I rushed to my room and had a shower first. I started to think about Wendy again and started jerking off. I took my time about it and imagined Sara joining the two of us. It got quite hot and steamy and a lot of time must have passed.

I was startled by a knock on the bathroom door. I usually never close it as I am not disturbed. This time it was mom.

"Jake, there is a call for you, its Wendy" she said. I hurriedly wore a towel and stepped out thinking it was on the land line. I was shocked to see mom holding my phone. I realized that there was a bulge at the front of my towel and I dared not look to see if my cock was poking out. Mom was had taken her blouse off and was in a bra and her jeans. She looked lovely and I couldn't help looking at the lovely cups before answering the call. I didn't know if she had seen my hardness and after she left I looked down and there was a substantial bulge but the head thankfully was not poking out of the towel.

"Hey, Wendy!"

"Hey, Jake!"

"What's up?"

"Well that would be my cock! I just came out of the shower with a hard-on to find mom had brought the phone to my room!"

"Oh my, did she see you?"

"I dunno, I think she might have," I said with my back to the door of my room.

"I just wanted to call you and say that I really enjoyed the session in the car. Can we do it again?"

"I enjoyed it too, especially your cock sucking!"

"Oh, yeah?"

"I was hard all the way thinking about you."

"Mmm really? Wish I was there right now sucking it."

"Oh god, yes, wish you could suck it right now. I am so horny baby."

Then we started our first phone sex session with her describing how she would suck me off. I didn't last long and came hard in the middle of my room. I heard mom call my name and I rang off quickly to wipe the cum off the floor and get dressed.

I went down for dinner and mom gave me a curious look. I blushed.

"Who was that?"

"Oh it's this girl I met, Wendy"

"Is she pretty?"

"Yes she is," I said trying to be vague. Mom didn't ask me anything more. We had our dinner and sis joined us a little later. I went back to my room and surprisingly (or not) I was hard again. Wendy had really got me going. I got back to my PC and started watching some porn. It was a lesbian flick with lots of tits. I liked this particular scene where two older ladies were trying to seduce a girl. The girls' body was similar to Wendy's structure which made it even sexier. I love listening to the dialogue which was why I had one of the ear pieces of my earphone in my ear. I was starting to get into the mood and totally engrossed in the scene unfolding in front of me. My cock was getting harder and I took it out leaning back a bit getting comfortable for a slow jerking off session. I usually lock my door and was sure I had done so. I was totally unprepared for what happened next. I felt a presence behind me and my brain refused to acknowledge the impossibility of someone entering my room when I was sure that I had locked the door.

A sound made me wake up from my reverie and I turned. My door was open. My mind started to recognize the female form standing in a classic position of power - hands on hips. I must have been too tired or too horny because none of my body parts were responding to urgent commands which were wired for survival. This is one of those moments when you get stuck between what you should do first. I was wondering whether I should I turn back and close the movie or tuck my cock back in?

It occurred to me that I could turn back towards the PC and do both at the same time. But it must have taken a few seconds or even minutes. I was operating in slow motion. I minimized the window and watched it lazily start to respond while the older women were all over the young girl. My cock was still hard in my palm and I seem to have given it lesser priority.

In my lustful induced comatose state, my reactions were slower than a tortoise. As I started to think about the now foreign member in my palm, I witnessed my sister dash past me and maximize the window again. I had no time to grab her hand.

"Jake is watching porn, Mom!" she screamed. I had to push her back holding her arms and closing her mouth. She was quite strong and she pulled me towards her trying to get my hand off her mouth. I didn't want to get closer as I had a raging hard-on. Her jiggling breasts did nothing to improve the situation. But it was a lose-lose situation. I had to move closer and she kept moving towards the bed. It was inevitable that we would fall onto it and just like old times, I started wrestling with her. She wore a pair of yoga shorts and a tank top. Her soft body was inviting. I struggled to stop her from saying anything and in the end it was too late when I realized that my cock was still out and in contact with her soft thighs. The feel of it between her legs made her giggle and struggle. It must have made her feel ticklish. That must have made her close her thighs together imprisoning it and making matters worse.

That realization shocked me into inaction and I tried to remove the jammed member. However, it resulted in a push pull action that was more pleasurable than it should have been considering our relationship to each other. Her face was red as she felt my cock between her legs but she seems powerless to spread her thighs. Finally, I slowed down long enough to let her spread them slightly and jumped back pulling my cock out and looked down. The damage was done. It was like a lonely beacon minus the light, standing proud and hard. I looked at her and she was staring at it, her face redder than ever. Her breathing had increased during the struggle. I could think of nothing else but to try and slip it back inside the shorts which were easier to conceptualize and a lot more difficult to execute. She watched me struggle with it and I ended up squeezing it in and looking like a cross between Mr. Bean and Peter North, the emphasis being on Mr. Bean.

We didn't say anything for awhile and I was blushing like crazy and angry. She looked at my face and instantly felt sorry about the whole situation.

"Happy now?" I asked my hands on my hips. I looked ridiculous in the mirror with a bulge.

"Sorry, Jake, I didn't mean to barge in. I didn't think you were pleasantly occupied."

I sat down on the bed feeling sorry about shouting at her. I was embarrassed that she saw me.

"I have seen you do it a lot of times though."

"You have?"

She nodded. "You are far from discreet and you do it every night? I see the light in your room till late. I thought you were doing you homework until I heard the moans! At first I thought you were with another girl and then I realized there were a number of girls! Considering your level of experience I realized that you might be watching porn. Then I found some on your computer."

She said all this in one breath. I couldn't help but smile. My own sister thought I was a dork!

"It's cool Kara. I guess I should have locked the door," I said putting my arm around her. Her gaze turned towards the movie.

"Wow, do girls do that to each other? And two girls on one? That must be nice."

I let her watch for a bit. She went closer to the PC and sat down on my chair, her eyes intent. On screen, the girl was lying down and the two older ladies were giving her the time of her life. One was licking her pussy while the other was sucking her A cup breasts, whilst the girl fingered the woman who was kissing her breasts.

My sister's low cut tank top showed off her bra and cleavage. I went closer to her and she didn't notice as she was engrossed with what was happening on the screen. She was slightly bent and I could see more of her breasts. The bra was a bright yellow. Her cleavage was deep and her legs seemed long in the tight yoga pants. I was finding it hard to control my cock. I was right beside her, looking down at her breasts unashamedly. I was getting all sorts of ideas.

"Gosh look at this! She must be in heaven!"

I bent down to look and my hard cock came into contact with her shoulder. Either she didn't notice or she didn't care. So I left it there and watched the scene in front of me. Both ladies were now licking the young girl's pussy and ass. She was in ecstasy.

Kara laughed and her shoulder collided with my throbbing hard-on. She turned and looked up at me smiling.

"Doesn't that ever go down?" She said pointing to my cock. I pushed it playfully against her shoulder and she grabbed it lightly with her hand.

"I guess not." I said pushing it against her hand. She squealed a little and pulled her hand back and turned her gaze to the movie momentarily, forgetting my hard cock. I kept looking at the rapid rise and fall of her breasts, loving it.

I pushed my cock playfully against her shoulder again and she pecked the tip again and this time her hand stayed on it for a second longer. She held it by the knob over the shorts and looked up at me mischievously.

"What were you doing when I interrupted you?"

"I was jerking off."

"Like this?"

I watched and she waited for my reaction. She made her thumb and forefinger into an O shape and encircled the head moving her fingers towards my body and away from it, gently rubbing the tip. She also turned the knob like she would turn a knob on radio with her other hand. This made her breasts rise up against the pressure of her arms that were moving closer to each other. She giggled and looked up at me searching my face for a reaction. There was none. Her fingers were still on the knob.

"Not really. But that would do too," I said smiling.

"It feels like a dial on a radio. A rubbery and spongy dial. Is the radio station right Mister?"

"I don't know princess. I don't think I like it."

"You want me to tune it some more sir?"

"I think if you start your tuning, you might have to finish it princess." I warned her.

She smiled twirling the head of my cock between her thumb and forefinger.

gen_man69
gen_man69
833 Followers