Washing Machine Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gen_man69
gen_man69
835 Followers

"Not with the cover on Mister. It's hard to tune!"

"Well you can take the cover off."

"Really? I don't know if that is such a good idea."

"Barging into my room and watching my porn and then wrestling with me half naked was a good idea?"

She smiled and looked up, biting her lips as if thinking hard. Then she pushed the shorts down.

"Oh my, mister, that's a big dial!" She said with the emphasis on the word big.

I smiled and watched her. She twirled it some more. Her gentle inexperienced fingers were like hot pokers on my cock.

Then she turned serious.

"Do you mind me doing this?"

"Does it look like I am complaining?"

She shrugged and looked at me smiling.

"I noticed you looking down my t-shirt. Did you like what you saw?"

"Well I don't know. I usually like to touch before I make comments."

"Well what if I say no?"

"Then you can't touch me either."

"Fair enough."

I slid my hand inside her bra and cupped her breast. It was nice and warm and the nipple was hard. She hissed as I fondled it and her hand tightened around my cock head.

"Wow, you have done this before?"

"A few times, yeah. Why do you ask?"

"You are not fumbling and you did it right."

I pulled my hand out and put a generous amount of saliva onto it and slid it inside her bra again. She moaned and closed her eyes.

"Oh fuck, that's awesome. Don't stop."

So I stood there leaning over my sisters t-shirt, rubbing her breast while she rubbed my cock head.

"I like doing this. Its way too weird I know, but I like it. Will you show me how to do it properly?"

I pulled away from her and made sure that the door was locked. I pulled another chair close to her and sat down. I opened up another movie that showed what she wanted to find out.

She looked at the cock on the screen and tentatively held it in her palm and started to jerk it. I just sat there mesmerized and finding it hard to believe what was happening. Then I noticed her breasts jiggling as she moved.

She saw me looking and gave me a look that said help yourself. I reached over and kissed her ear, licking it like I did with Wendy. Kara shuddered and gripped my cock tighter and stopped all movement. I took all of her ear into my mouth and bit it. She let out a soft moan, her hand tightening around my cock. It almost hurt. She liked my attention.

I pushed my hand inside her tank top and slid into her bra and cupped one of her generously proportioned breasts. She moaned and leaned on my shoulder.

"How come I am drenched with that little kiss on my ear? It's just gushing."

"I want to check that statement Miss," I murmured.

She didn't say yes or no. I put one hand around her and then I slid my other hand under the waist band of her yoga shorts. It was not that tight and she wasn't wearing anything under it. She was slightly hairy and moved lower to find her wet indeed. I rubbed her slit and she bit my neck, moaning through her teeth. I gave her hand a little nudge to remind her to rub me. I started to rub her wet slit which was slimy and dripping. I brushed the full length of my middle finger along her slit rubbing it slowly. She pushed her shorts down to make it easier and leaned back in her seat spreading her legs. I found her clit rising up to meet my finger and rubbed the full length of her opening. She gripped my hand like she was scared that I might stop. She didn't last long. I was disappointed since she came almost too soon. She bit my neck as she came trying not to make a noise. I tried to take my hand away but she held it close to her pussy. Her breath was coming faster and she seemed lost.

It took her some time to recover and the first words she said were - "What the fuck? How did that happen?"

"Guess you got so excited the first time sis. Did you like it?"

She nodded silently, her face still against my neck.

I pointed towards my cock and asked her rub it. I was so hot by then to care who was jerking me off. She knelt by me and rubbed with her full concentration going into it. I couldn't give her a warning and I came all over her face. She screamed and laughed as I jumped to get a tissue so that she could wipe it off.

"Oh my god! There was a lot of cum!" she exclaimed and to my disbelief, her tongue darted out and tasted a string of cum on her lips.

"And it tastes slimy and salty!"

"Calm down Kara. Looks like you have very limited experience!"

"Oh shut up Jake. You are the expert on this right? Jerking off to porn is not experience!"

I stopped myself before I blurted out the truth. I smiled a mysterious smile and said nothing.

Later we sat there smiling like idiots and trying to forget what happened. She got cleaned up in the toilet and crept back to her room. I was in a daze. I had just done a mutual masturbation session with my sister and if was starting to feel glad that it was over, I was clearly wrong.

To be continued...

gen_man69
gen_man69
835 Followers