Washing Machine Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gen_man69
gen_man69
833 Followers

I reached over and pushed my hand into her t-shirt. They felt bigger than I had assumed them to be.. I slipped off one of her straps and sis helped with the other. There was a bra underneath and I was impatient while my sis struggled with the clasp. I almost screamed when I saw her breasts. They were much bigger than her frame and seemed to have been tightly bundled up inside her bra. I was reminded of the porn star Hayley Cummings. Katie's breasts were big as that. Possibly quite close to a D cup. I knelt down before her and caressed them.

"Wow, Katie, you have an awesome pair of tits!"

"Thank you Jake."

I leaned over and licked her skin. It was smooth and warm to my tongue. I sucked the skin around it. I heard a smacking noise to see the two girls kissing each other deeply. I watched them battling with their mouths and I bent to suck on Katie's breasts. My hands were not enough to hold one or so it seemed. Her nipple was surrounded by a puffy areola and the nipple was pink and hard. I licked it gently and sucked a lot of it into my mouth. I heard Katie gasp. I continued to suck her breast while I pushed my hand into my sister's panties. They were drenched as usual. I moved to her crotch and knelt between her legs. Katie stopped her kissing to watch. I pulled the panties off and made sis lie down. Then I licked her thighs and moved towards her glistening lips. I reached between Katie's legs with my hand and felt her crotch. She parted her legs watching me move towards her friend's pussy. I reached the lips and started to French-kiss them. I found that Katie was also very wet and I snuck my fingers by pushing the crotch of the panties aside. She was clean shaven and smooth. I pushed my finger inside and heard her purr. My tongue was inside my sister's pussy. I pushed one finger of my other hand into her pussy as I fingered Katie.

I felt Katie buck against my hand. I removed it for a moment and then took my face off Kara's pussy. Then I moved to Katie and kissed her on the mouth knowing that she would get the taste of my sister's juices. I took my hand out of her pussy making her protest. She kissed me slowly, pushing my hand to her panties. I started to push them off and she helped me, eager to get me to finger her again. But I took my time about it. I made her lie down and by this time Kara had taken off her skirt and was watching me. I pulled Kara towards me and asked her to kiss Katie. I got Katie to part her legs into a V shape so that her friend could hump her thigh. I used the other thigh to hump and reached her mouth. Both sis and I started to kiss Katie simultaneously, while Kara rubbed her pussy slowly on her friend's thigh and I did the same with my cock. I pinched the puffy nipples as I kissed her. Katie was going crazy. She kept moaning and writhing under us but wanting someone to lick her pussy or finger her. But we kept pushing her down and teasing her. After getting Kara to fully lay on top her and not allowing her to move, I moved lower towards Katie's pussy but ignored it totally and licked her ass. She struggled under Kara but she couldn't avoid my insistent tongue. I held her legs down and licked her tight hole while pushing a finger slowly into her pussy. She settled down the moment my finger entered her pussy and started to push against it. But I was slow in moving and my tongue entered her reluctant ass hole. She moaned and pushed against my tongue too, letting me know that she started to like it. I moved up a bit and licked my sister's ass hole too.

"Oh Jake baby, lick my ass hole!"

I heard Katie gasp as she heard her friend. I started a long lick from the top of Kara's ass hole down to her pussy and then to Katie's pussy and ass hole. I heard both girls moan as my tongue started to lick them and then moaned in frustration when it left to the other girl's pussy and ass. I increased my speed. The two girls tried to mash their pussies together in their frustration. Finally, I ended up fingering each girl with one finger in each pussy and ass hole. I hands started to hurt as they both started to buck against my fingers. Their wet pussies mashed against each other and both girls came in quick succession, screaming. I let them settle down and waited, watching their hot and sweaty bodies move away from each other reluctantly. Katie was still far gone and she looked at me and Kara with dreamy eyes. I straddled Kara's torso and entered her mouth. I couldn't wait much longer. I felt a hand tapping on my thigh and it was Katie.

"Can I suck you Jake? I want you to cum in my mouth."

I wasn't going to refuse. I moved over to her and straddled her head. Sis moved behind me and started to lick my ass hole and finger it while I fucked Katie's mouth. I put my head under her and fucked her mouth hard. I didn't last long and I came very hard screaming my head off as my body shuddered uncontrollably and my legs froze. I felt cum rushing out of my cock into the waiting mouth Katie. Some of it spilled out of her mouth. My sis was quick to rush towards her friend and lick the excess cum off. She pulled out my cock and started sucking the residue and then she kissed Katie. That was so hot to watch. The girls kissed each other and tasted my cum. They also tried a shorter version of cum swapping which was very hot to watch. Finally, we got back to earth.

"You lost your bet Katie."

"This is the best bet I have ever lost."

"Really?"

"Yeah it is."

"So you will do anything I say?"

"That was the price, yes."

"Awesome, so my first request is for you to give me a shower and clean me up."

Katie got up eagerly and took me to the shower. She washed me up and got me hard in the end. Kara watched us from the bed as the door to the shower was open and eventually joined in. We had a wonderful shower although we were too tired to play any further, I remained hard throughout.

It was going to a wonderful weekend!

To be continued...

gen_man69
gen_man69
833 Followers
12