Washing Machine Wanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie rolled on her stomach beside Wanda. Then, surprisingly, she leaned over and tenderly kissed Wanda's upper arm. The young woman looked at her, resting her head in the crook of her own lean, delicate arm.

"I know how you feel. I told... I lied to my husband. I told him I was pregnant – before we were married."

"And you weren't..." Wanda said, not as a question.

Katie shook her head.

"You must've wanted him very much."

"I wanted to be married," Katie said. "I still do. ...For my son. And I love my husband. Don't get me wrong. But things change... things become more..."

"Maybe you realize you want more, just a little more," Wanda said, and leaned forward to kiss Katie lightly on her lips. She pulled away a moment to look at her, and their eyes met. Wanda leaned back to Katie, and this time the kiss melted into passion.

Running her hand up and down the smooth skin of Katie's lightly browned back, Wanda finally let her fingers run inside the furrow between Katie's buttocks. The girl wiggled a little as Wanda's middle finger circled and pressed her puckered anus; finally, the finger entered her. "Ooo," Katie said, out her nose as they kissed. Then she opened her legs a little wider, as Wanda pushed in her finger deeper, and began fucking Katie with it.

Keeping the rhythm of her ravishing finger, Wanda rose on one elbow and began gently kissing and sucking down Katie's back as the girl murmured with delight. Finally, at her ass cheeks, Wanda squeezed each of the perfect globes, which seemed to glimmer in the half light, then planted strong kisses all over them. Katie writhed at Wanda's stinging mouth; they're like penicillin shots, Katie thought, but with tension pulling at her entire bottom, up and into her genitals.

Wanda began licking the girl's buttocks, letting her tongue trail into the furrow between them, and down to her button of anus. Katie squirmed a bit at the unfamiliar, nasty and delicious sensation. Holding her tongue like a wide sponge, Wanda lapped up and down the young woman's ass crack, finally settling on the hole. Without hesitation, she clamped her mouth on it and began sucking, at first slight, then with growing power. Wanda pulled her head back and in circles, keeping the puckered lump tight with suction in her mouth; Katie's breathing became rough and uneven, and little desperate moans burbled from her. When the grip of her mouth finally loosened, Wanda ran her tongue inside, deeper and deeper – enjoying the pungent cheese of the naked girl. Katie made little begging noises, then finally gave in to the ravishing tongue, lifting her butt a little and spreading her knees across the floor to afford Wanda better access. After a long while, Wanda reared her head and replaced her tongue with her finger again, now pushing to the knuckle into the girl and fucking her deeply.

Retrieving the dildo, Wanda finally pulled her finger from the girl's bottom with a little jerk from Katie. Wanda unfurled a lubed condom over the dildo. "You always this prepared?" Katie asked, nervously. Wanda shh'd her and put the tip at her asshole. Katie's bottom quivered in anxiety, but didn't pull away. Slowly, Wanda pressed in the head of the rubber dick, until it was just inside. Each breath from Katie was now hoarse, and at her pleas, Wanda withdrew and replaced the dildo several times. Finally, both of them felt a little popping in Katie's anus; the girl grunted again and Wanda held the dildo motionless. After several moments, she eased it in deeper. Katie jumped a little, but her gasp was lower now, from deep in her body. Wanda began shallow thrusts with the dildo as Katie became accustomed to it. Finally, she pushed it most of the way in, and Katie let out a long groan.

Wanda climbed astraddle Katie and eased the other end of the dildo back in her pussy. Each movement from her brought a little whimper from Katie, not always in alarm. When it was fully embedded in her, Wanda began fucking Katie with smooth, even strokes, each working deeper into the writhing girl.

As Wanda fucked her, Katie began moaning. She pulled herself to her hands and knees, and the penetration got ever deeper. Wanda grabbed her hair in a wad.

"Are you my little bitch?"

"Yes," Katie gasped.

"Are you momma's little bunk bitch?"

"I'm big momma's little punk bitch!"

Wanda pulled out the dildo with a pop and squeal from Katie, then flipped the girl over, so she could diddle her while she fucked her in the ass.

"Aaaa," Katie moaned in delight at the fresh sensation, and Wanda began running her forefinger up and down the midline of the girl, from throat to clit, as the fingers of her other hand pulled at her pussy lips and clit. Katie felt as though she was opening up, as though her belly belonged to Wanda; she pushed it higher to meet the bisecting course of fingertip.

Wanda began driving the dildo into Katie to the hilt. She enjoyed watching the girl arch her midsection at each plunge. Her thrusts came faster, deeper. She whirled her head in the hair, her sweat-soaked hair whipping a spray of droplets across the room and Katie. Putting her hips into it, Wanda held the dildo tight with her pussy muscles and drove the shaft of it into the gibbering girl. She was beside herself, she was a Fury. She thought she could feel fire race through her body as she strained with every muscle to stay on target, as the dildo punched into her own womb as it did Katie's.

And Wanda came in an explosion. She held herself rigid in a backward arch as the orgasm wracked her, spasm after spasm.

Breathing heavily, steadying herself on her spread hands, she looked down. Below her lay Katie. She was very still, and very pale. She wasn't moving. No, more than that: She wasn't breathing. There was something about the way her body was contorted that didn't look right, like a violent spasm had twisted her into something not quite human.

Katie was beginning to grow cold... dead cold.

Wanda's eyes popped open. She was staring at the ceiling. For a moment, she didn't remember where she was. Wanda looked around her with a start. Beside her lay Katie, the dildo still stuck in her pussy. It bobbed evenly, up and down, with each deep breath from girl as she slept. Sticking straight in the air above her belly, it seemed grotesque and arousing all at once.

Oh my God! Wanda thought. I was dreaming. I passed out after we fucked. None of this happened. ...My confession, that delicious sodomy. It was all phantasm. Wanda breathed a long, slow sigh of relief.

She rolled over to Katie and lightly touched the end of the rubber dick. Katie squirmed gently and moaned in soft alarm. Wanda covered her mouth with her own and kissed her deeply. As Katie awoke, Wanda took hold of the bare end of the dildo with a start from Katie, then slowly withdrew it from the girl. Katie quivered and sighed as it came out of her; then, when it was almost free of her pussy, Wanda slowly pushed it back in. As she was methodically skewered, the girl groaned deeply and her belly rippled into the slow penetration.

Wanda began covering Katie's mouth with kisses as she fucked her some more with her rod. Finding this quite exciting, as it seemed someone else was fucking the girl as she ministered to Katie's lips, Wanda began fucking her steadily faster and deeper. Her hungry mouth closed on Katie's nipples, each in turn, and sucked at them with growing savagery. Almost exhausted as it was, Katie could only whimper and moan as Wanda masterfully screwed the faux dick back into her.

When her body began quaking and her face went flush, Wanda knew Katie was on the edge of another rending orgasm and pushed the dildo to her limit. Katie squealed and shook as the explosion of passion again tore through her.

Later, Wanda would fuck her in the ass, just as she did in her dream, but without melodramatic confessional.

When she stood to leave, zipping her jumpsuit, Wanda looked at Katie. The girl wore only an unbuttoned shirt – probably her husband's – collected from the laundry, and gently rubbed Wanda's arm. In goodbye, she couldn't seem to kiss Wanda quite enough. Noting that Katie held her hand protectively over the center of her belly, Wanda realized that she'd popped Katie's juices from her very core. The girl shook a little as Wanda took her and bent her backwards in a kiss to which Katie readily surrendered. Wanda tenderly brushed aside Katie's self-conscious hand guarding her midsection, and Wanda ran her fingertips up and down the sensuous center of the girl's torso. Katie closed her eyes, vibrating strongly again and breathing heavily under Wanda's lips. Holding Katie firmly by her bare hips, Wanda knelt and lapped deeply in the gentle sink of the girl's navel, as the quivering young woman in her grasp pushed out her abdomen to her. She left the tender pit red and inflamed from her tongue and sucking, then rose again to kiss the girl's melting mouth. When Wanda put her hand over the girl's pubis and softly squeezed, Katie came in her palm with a jolt.

Her cheeks still aflame, Katie meekly waved to Wanda as she left in her truck.

Wanda ran down the rest of the afternoon, checking her receipt book. Ah, yes... after lunch would be Maureen. ...Poor, skinny Maureen. She cried at every orgasm – but what a cooter lapper! Then, let us see... Lori. Blond, brassy Lori – she was just this side of vulgar but lived for the fuck.

As she drove on, Wanda reflected on her rounds, and told herself she was doing much more good, rendering much more service than her banal job might suggest.

Just then, she saw Diane, Wanda's chief competition from one of the chain repair shops. She'd scooped one of her jobs last week, and enjoyed telling Wanda all about the little Catholic housewife who'd ridden her face all afternoon.

Wanda swerved and gunned her truck, heading right for Diane's heap. She saw a flash of Diane's wide eyes, just as she zoomed off the road and into a ditch. Wanda howled with laughter, beating the door of her vehicle and flipping the finger at Diane, now crawling unsteadily out of the bashed wreckage.

Serves her right... Wanda hated frauds.

12