Washstone National Park Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ridan
ridan
8 Followers

Before I could convert my scrambled thoughts into words Matt beat me to it. Now it was Angela's turn to look embarrassed. Her face turned red as she turned her tight body away from us. God her ass was perfect. I was getting hard again. She eventually turned back to us and I couldn't take my eyes away from that flat, toned stomach.

"I had a few encounters in college."

Matt and I were standing side by side at this stage listening intently, waiting for her to continue. The sight of us before her seemed to spur her on.

"At a lot of the parties in college the guys always seemed to get naked at some stage. I don't think I have one male friend in college whose dick I haven't seen at some time or other, which is sort of why I wanted to see the two of you. I like the feeling I get when I'm talking to a guy and we both know I know what he looks like naked. It empowers me. Do you know what I mean?"

Neither of us answered her but she didn't seem to wait for one anyway. She just continued.

"I slept with a few guys too. Not many but I really liked them. None of them were as big as you though Matt"

She took this opportunity to assess us again. Her last comment had blown my confidence a bit and she could see the hurt look on my face. She walked up to me and gave me a hug.

"Don't be insulted Peter, I just haven't seen you hard yet."

As she stepped away she again gave my penis a tug and winked at me. She stood there and looked at us, this time knowing we were assessing her.

"Do you think I'm a slut, because I've slept with those guys? I just wanted to be free and do what I wanted for once. I no longer had my parents breathing down my neck, pressuring me to be Miss Perfect at everything. No one knew me there and I could finally be myself. I don't regret it anyway, they meant a lot to me, those guys, and I'm still friends with couple of them but we were never too serious."

She realised she was starting to babble and so just stopped talking and looked at us for our approval. We didn't speak but both of us simply walked towards her and held her close for a few seconds, our semi hard cocks resting against either thigh.

We all looked at each other and began laughing hysterically at the situation we found ourselves in. Two naked guys rubbing against their scantily clad female friend in the middle of the woods. It was kind of weird.

But I liked it.

It was getting late and we needed to head back soon. I had hoped Angela was going to join us in our nakedness but it didn't look like it was going to happen. We just sat down and continued to talk about our college experiences. Most of mine was made up. I was too embarrassed to tell I was still a virgin so as far as they were concerned I had slept with "loads" of women. I think they knew I wasn't being honest but they accepted what I had said and never questioned it, which was fine with me.

It was getting close to two and we had a long walk back so we decided we had better get moving or we'd be late. My underwear was still soaking so I just went commando and left my boxers hanging on the Bathing Suit sign as a joke. Matt thought this was funny and he did the same. We turned to Angela to see what she thought when for a fleeting second we were met with a beautiful sight. A completely naked Angela bent over, trying to pull on her shorts. She was a bit too far away to make out much detail but I managed to glimpse a bit of side boob and her sweet derriere. Her boobs definitely were as big as I imagined but before I knew it she had her back turned and her shorts on. She pulled on her t-shirt too, along with her boots and turned towards us.

"I hope you weren't looking" she said mischievously. "A lady needs her privacy you know."

We laughed the obvious hypocrisy but didn't care. In her hand she held her bra and panties and she walked to the sign and left them with our boxers.

We began our walk back to the centre. Angela wrapped her arms around me affectionately as we walked and whispered

"I can't believe I've seen you guys naked. And it's only our first day back!"

ridan
ridan
8 Followers
12