Wasp Sting Ch. 03

Story Info
High School disciplinarian compromised.
2.6k words
4.25
27.3k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 03/24/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
starova
starova
145 Followers

Deputy Principal

My recent interest in pushbike riding for cardiological fitness had taken me on a surprising journey. Racing down a lane-way one afternoon, I had come across a wasp nest and in spite of my resolution to find an alternate route my resolve was never hard enough to change the streets, lanes and paths of my training run. I found myself sprinting through the cloud of wasps on a daily basis for two weeks. That was until I was stung and immediately affected by the venom.

Lying paralyzed for some minutes and recovering in the most aroused state I could ever remember, events after that day led to a series of events I could not believe.

Sister Veronica, a sports injury nurse who knew more than most doctors about sport injury and rehabilitation, worked as a school nurse. Through her I met Heather Campbell, the deputy principal who it turned out was the disciplinarian at the 'Mary Magdalene Secondary College'. Most students who came into contact with her and even staff who had anything to do with her were usually on their best behavior.

My cycling had improved my fitness and I began to enjoy the exertion and particularly the recovery after a hard training ride. I began timing my route and improving my results with each run. At the time I was negotiating a sponsorship deal with an accessories racing store to compete in road racing. I quit my job at the shire grounds department and spent more of my time training and riding for the pleasure of it. I decided to go back to school and contribute in some way to the secondary school where my interest in cycling began.

After my very intense and carnal meeting with the frosty and guarded Sister Veronica, I asked Heather Campbell if there was any way I could help the school out with any sport based assistance where I might be of use.

Deputy Principal Ms Campbell called me one morning and asked if I might be available to judge and time-keep winners results at the school sports, and help to store the school sports equipment at the end of the sports day, which was also to be the selection event for inter-school sports a month later. Apparently the PE master was away on an in-service conference and I would assume his duties for the day.

I answered, 'I would be glad to help out Miss Campbell.'

I felt a little intimidated by her when I met her for the first time, and the authority she carried naturally, by courtesy of forceful personality, her dominant, reduced me to acting like a subordinate student. Even so, I was half expecting her to invite me to call her by her first name, but wasn't in the least surprised when she did not.

At the end of the Sports afternoon, a few of the available staff, some of the students and Miss Campbell and myself began to assemble the equipment including the recording equipment, hurdles, finish line tapes, jumping poles, bars and landing pad and a motorized mower with a trailer to carry the seating back to the storage room.

Miss Campbell carried a container with the timing equipment and I carried the color coded uniforms back to the storage room. Everything was placed in a wide circle around the entrance of the store room. Heather and some of the students moved them into their normal shelf areas, hanging hooks and designated floor space. The students left and Heather closed and locked the store room entry, then she produced a thermos with steaming coffee and two mugs.

'Would you like a coffee or would you prefer something cold Davis?'

'Coffee would be just right. Thank you Miss Campbell.'

We sat on a bench with a tumbling mat in front of us and Miss Campbell poured coffee for both of us. I was trying to reach just below my shoulder to touch the wasp sting.

Miss Campbell asked, 'What's the matter Davis? You've been reaching for something on your back a few times today.'

'Have I really? It's probably nothing. I was stung a few days ago riding past a wasp nest. They were probably just protecting their space.'

'Let me see,' she said in a concerned voice.

I turned my back to her and lifted my shirt and pointed to it just beyond my reach.

'Is it still inflamed Miss Campbell? Does it feel warm to touch. I can't quite reach it to find out.'

'It's still a little inflamed by the redness where you're reaching for. I feels to be of normal temperature to me, Davis.'

I waited to see if she felt any tingling or buzzing sensations which I had noticed with Sister Veronica and Doctor Emily Gordon, appeared to be a sign leading to a morbid elevating of their arousal. She continued to put the school sporting equipment away.

'Thank you Miss Campbell. I'm sure it will fade and return to normal soon.'

I reached for my Cell-phone and set it to record and put it next to my shoes and slowly removed my sneakers to change my footwear.

Heather Campbell sat next to me and reached for my arm to stop herself from falling.

'Are you OK Miss Campbell?' I asked with concern in my voice. 'You look a little dizzy. You'd better take a seat before you fall.'

'A small tingle started in my hands and seemed to spread through my whole body. I can't understand it,' she said, clearly puzzled. 'I seem to be losing my balance.'

'I'll help you to the floor where you can't fall.'

I knelt in front of her and put my arms around her, slid her forward and lowered her to the floor on her back.

'I'll close the Gym door and keep out the chill. I'll be back in a second. Try and relax.'

I closed the door and returned to her and I said, 'Loosen any tight clothing Miss Campbell.

'I can't move Davis I can't understand it. What's happening?'

'There is some shock syndrome, people are experiencing I read about. If that's what it is, it will probably pass. We'll know in 20 minutes if you'll need any further treatment. I had it some time ago, and there seems to be no other cause to worry. Let me loosen the belt on your skirt and untie your shoe laces. Your blouse seems to be a little tight as well.'

I loosened her clothing, trying not to touch her breasts as I loosened the buttons on her blouse.

'Should I massage your feet to help you relax?'

'Yes please. That would be lovely.'

I removed her shoes, began to separate her toes and covered her feet with light caresses, moving up along her calf muscles under her long skirt, around her knees and eventually to the top of her thighs.

'Can you feel anything Miss Campbell?'

'Yes I can, but I can't seem to move anything. I have a need for you to keep touching me Davis. Would you mind?'

She seemed to be at odds with her sense of order which I guess was what drove her-self discipline and her impulse to discipline others.

I replied, 'Not at all Miss Campbell. I can continue rubbing your legs as long as you like. It will keep your circulation going'

'I – I – I don't think that's quite enough at the moment.'

'What else can I do for you?'

'Would you mind taking my pants down please Davis?'

'Are you sure Miss Campbell?. You have nothing on underneath.'

'Take my pants down NOW please,' she said with some of her customary authority.

I could tell by her clear voice that my inbuilt microphone would pick up her command as I recorded her on my cell phone. If there were to be any repercussions from this, I wanted some evidence to protect myself as I had with previous people who were affected by touching my sting.

Inevitably, her habit of expecting people to do as they're told returned to her, but this time I was more than willing to obey her command.

Pushing her skirt even higher, I found the top of her knickers and began pulling them down. Her weight made it difficult, so I rolled her left to right as I inched her pants past her arse and easily slid them down.

I told her, 'Your skirt is in the way Miss Campbell. Shall I loosen it or leave it where it is?'

'Take it off for me as well please Davis.'

I did so, but this time treating her roughly as her long skirt required more effort to slide out from under her weight.

'Would a full body massage help Miss Campbell?'

'That would be nice. You will need to remove more of my clothing for me.'

I unfastened the buttons of her blouse and unclipped the front fastener on her bra and slid them up under her shoulders.

'I actually feel a little self conscious fully clothed, but I'll do whatever you feel comfortable with. Would you prefer me to remain clothed or should I remove my clothes as well?'

She was caught between her normal sense of decent behaviour and her rising libido. She hesitated for some time before she answered. I waited for her to process the tension between seemliness and the intensifying arousal raiding her consciousness.

In a soft voice she said, 'Take everything off and just keep touching me. That would be very nice.'

I said 'Sorry Miss Campbell. I didn't quite hear. What was that?'

'Take your clothes off too Davis. Keep touching please me if you don't mind.'

I quickly removed all my clothes and threw them over the bench. I knelt with one knee each side of her head, and began lightly twisting the light pink-brown swollen nipples on her small round tits.

'You have an enormous erection Davis. Are you aroused?'

'Of course I am Miss Campbell. You have a beautiful body. I hope you don't mind. I can't help it. Let me keep massaging you.'

I stood up, stepped across her body and placed myself between her legs and spread them wide apart.

I leaned forward, and whispered in her ear out of range of my cell phone, 'I'll do anything you ask me Miss Campbell.'

'Now that I've seen that monster you call a penis, you must fuck me. I want you to fuck me as hard as you can. My craving is hurting me. Do it NOW please?'

I didn't ask for permission for anything else. I lifted her knees and pushed them wide with her bare feet on my shoulders, and bent down and began sucking and slurping very noisily on her dripping cunt for half a minute.

Then I moved her legs as wide as I could push them and prepared to insert my cock into her by firstly sliding it up and down between her vaginal lips. Then when I located the recess leading into her vagina, I pushed at her to try and make it dilate and make room for my swollen cock. After some time keeping up the pressure on her tight, small juicy opening, the swollen head of my cock forced her open, and the rest slid into her very nicely.

'Oh My God, Davis, I need this. Do everything to me. Fuck me and fuck me and FUCK me as rough as you like.'

'Yes Miss Campbell. I will.'

I snaked my arms around her waist and used my arms for leverage to keep her body still while I fucked her as hard as I could. Then I changed position and reached for her shoulders pulling her downwards and pushed myself into her as far as my cock would go in, fucking her like we were two wild bush pigs going at it frenetically to propagate their species and make new baby bush pigs.

I lifted one on her legs high so I could duck under it and pushed her onto her side, and without disengaging from her. I could feel my cock twisting inside her tight little vagina. I began ramming my hardened cock into her from behind.

I pulled her on top of me and played with her left tit while my right hand located her clitoris. I was engaging her on two fronts while I recovered my strength and she didn't complain. She seemed to be totally compliant and made no objection to anything I could think of to do to her.

Next, I pushed her off me, disengaging my cock.

I asked her, 'How would you feel if I spank your arse Miss Campbell?'

'I won't know unless you spank me, then I can tell you how I feel. You should give me six of your best, three on each cheek. That's close to the punishment I give to bad students.'

She began whimpering like a frightened puppy. I slapped her left cheek three times slowly with five seconds between each slap. He cried out in pain at the third slap.

Then I slapped her right cheek three times in rapid succession, not giving her a chance to relax between blows.

I rolled her onto her back and spread her legs wide open again and positioned myself to repeat her earlier command. I speared my pulsing cock through her wet cunt and began fucking her in earnest again.

I could feel her knees begin to bend as her movement returned.

You're getting your movement back Miss Campbell. I should stop now I guess.'

She slowly snaked her arms around my neck and began bucking beneath me, squealing at the top of her voice, 'Keep fucking me Davis. Just keep fucking me.'

I knew her arousal would-out last her paralysis, but recording what she just said would protect me from any litigation she might instigate if she began to feel any regret, remorse or vindictiveness

I reached the point where I was exhausted but I couldn't stop thrusting at her to complete my rising arousal triggering my feverish climax. I gushed five or six long squirts of semen up her twitching cunt and fell, spent on her naked body.

Sometime later, after my aftershocks subsided, I disengaged my still hard cock, sliding it out slowly. I rolled off her and helped her to her feet and held her close while she regained her balance.

I let her go and she gradually removed her arms from around my neck as she tested her balance. Once satisfied she could remain standing, she slowly turned and began to walk away.

I could see her red arse and my semen dribbling down her legs as she walked on wobbly legs towards the bathroom. By the time she returned, I was dressed and had my cell-phone still recording in my shirt pocket.

She walked back to me and kissed me and said. 'You did everything to me Davis. It must have been exactly what I needed.'

'Let me know if you have any dizzy spells or any further symptoms, Miss Campbell.

She began to dress as she said, 'I will Davis. You've been very helpful assisting with the sports, and kind to me personally. Call me any time.'

As I walked back to my bike I stopped the recording, and resolved to see how long the aphrodisiac effect of touching the wasp sting on my back would last. I would look for another high profile acquaintance and see how she would behave, maybe this time in a more public situation.

The possibilities were numerous.

starova
starova
145 Followers