Wasp Sting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'But Doctor Gordon, is it OK for a patient to fuck his doctor during a consultation like this?'

'Yes. When I'm like this, it is critical that you ravish me comprehensively. I'm more than ready Davis. Please don't make me wait any more.'

I moved her legs so her knees were bent and wide apart, then I poised myself above her and gradually positioned my swollen cock at the dripping entrance of my doctor's willing vagina on her consulting room floor.

I placed my arms around her to get a grip on her body, and maximum leverage to give me maximum effect of shoving my cock up my bewildered but beautiful married doctor, then began slowly sliding my cock into, and equally slowly back out of her drenched cunt. I gradually increased the tempo, fucked her vigorously and greedily for the next ten minutes. I withdrew, turned her onto her stomach and poked my pulsing cock into her again from the back and screwed her again for the next few minutes. I rolled over so that she was on top of me still feeding my cock into her from the back. She began watching herself getting fucked looking in the reflection of the glass doors at the bottom of her desk.

We continued like this for another 15 minutes when there was a gentle knock at her door and a voice called, 'Emily, it's me. Can I come in?'

I began fucking her harder and faster, one arm around her waist and the other rubbing her clitoris in time with my swiveling hips in a mild panic.

The door handle began to move as my spasms intensified and my orgasm hit me and I ejaculated into Doctor Gordon as she called back, 'I'm with a patient Brice. I'll finish up in a little while and call you. OK Darling?'

I was still mid climax as he replied, 'No hurry Em. There's plenty of reading out here.'

She turned her face to kiss me as he closed the door without looking in. She began straightening her legs and wriggling her toes. She seemed be getting her movement back. His footsteps receded and I finished fucking his wife.

She climbed off me and turned, then lowered her cunt onto my rigid cock again and, face-to-face, SHE began fucking ME seriously for the first time. She began whimpering as her slavering cunt took over with a mind of its own. Her climax hit her as she breathed open mouthed into my ear.

After her thrashing died down, I remarked 'We've been fucking for ages Doctor. You have definitely got your movement back.'

'Yes I have. I feel quite normal all of a sudden.'

She was relieved that she had recovered her movement. She squatted over me and slowly stood up withdrawing her sexy cunt from my cock. She tested her balance for a moment, then she looked down at me. I saw a woman with a languid look in her eyes. I got to my feet and she hugged me. It felt warm and beautiful.

Dr Gordon looked up at me and said 'Thank you Davis. I think you cured me'.

She tested her balance and slowly walked to where I had left her clothes.

Still naked, I switched off my recording and connected it via usb cable to her computer and transferred the file to her PC, then finished dressing.

'Do you need that filed in any particular folder Doctor Gordon?' I asked.

'Leave it on my desktop and I'll file it. Thanks again Davis. Call back if that bite gives you any trouble. I might need to call you to get more information about the sting.'

You're welcome Doctor,' I replied formally.

I passed her husband in the waiting room as I left, wondering how long the effect of touching my wasp bite would affect women. It would be interesting to see if somebody touching my healing sting would spontaneously come to a climax without me fucking or even touching her. That would take more discipline than I have showed so far.

I expect the sting will heal eventually, but I still have a few ideas concerning who I will show it to. Next will be Sister Veronica, the nursing nun at the community clinic has appealed to me ever since I met her. She is training me in first aid and sports injury prevention at the institute where I am training as a cyclist's maintenance masseur. She always keeps a professional distance between herself and her clients and particularly trainees. It will be interesting to see how much distance she keeps if I can get her to inspect my sting, particularly if I can contrive to show her in a semi public setting.

When it has healed, I might ride past that wasp nest again.

12