WASP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,938 Followers

Still, she was quite a dish and oh so light. Tommy shifted her weight, not because she needed to, but just to enjoy the ease with which she could move Andrea's slim body.

Andrea's eyes darted from passenger to passenger, nervously, her small hands ineffectively resting on Tommy's larger ones. Tommy's hands slipped to the belt that circled Andrea's trim waist and held her dress jacket closed. It took her only a moment or two to defeat the belt, but to Andrea it seemed to take ages and make more noise than she ever remembered.

Her eyes darted restlessly from person to person. No one seemed to have heard. She took a deep drag on the cigarette and coughed, but if Tommy noticed, she didn't let it stop her hands, which were quickly defeating the buttons on Andrea's jacket.

Andrea felt Tommy's hands slide up the smart white blouse and then cup her small breasts. A gentle squeeze sent ripples of pleasure into the small girl's system and her back arched involuntarily. Tommy's hands then covered her breasts, kneading them lovingly as the dark-haired pilot nibbled on Andrea's neck. She felt her nipples harden and they seemed to fit perfectly into Tommy's palms. Each squeeze teased the taut nubbins of flesh and made Andrea's lower lip quiver uncontrollably.

As the train rolled on, Tommy's squeezes took up the rhythm of the rails, adding a distinct aural quality to Andrea's rising arousal. For years to follow, she would be unable to ride the train without becoming aroused.

The redhead's breathing became more labored as her arousal spiked. She felt the warm rush of blood to her center, followed by the warm slickness between her legs.

Andrea was almost panting, her breath coming in short gasps. Her tie seemed to be too tight, and the starched collar of her blouse was chaffing her neck as her body undulated. She couldn't keep her hips or bottom still, her lower body seemed to have gained a mind of its own. Her back was arched, and a feeling of tightness in the lower part continued to build. She tried to ask Tommy to stop, but the moment her lips parted, a soft moan escaped. Andrea clamped her lips shut, leaving the cigarette dangling.

Tommy's hands abandoned her then heaving and incredibly sensitive breasts, and glided down her body to her skirt. Andrea blushed from head to toe as Tommy slowly pulled the hem up, folding it twice and revealing the tops of her stockings. The pilot seemed well acquainted with her underwear, easily defeating the girdle that so often frustrated men. That made sense, of course, as she wore them herself, but to Andrea's addled mind, it seemed to make those hands magical.

Slight pressure on her thighs caused them to part wantonly, and Andrea felt as if she had no control of her own body. It was reacting without conscious thought, and if she had not been so randy, it would have concerned her. As it was, she accepted her legs moving to accommodate those hands as a matter beyond her control.

Tommy's big hands felt cool to her superheated skin, as they slipped up and gently massaged either side of her mound. When the compact woman cupped her pussy, Andrea groaned. It sounded like a scream to her, and her eyes jerked up, but no one had heard. Tommy's left hand moved back up and captured a nipple, gently rolling it between thumb and forefinger, as her other hand pressed between Andrea's slick lips and caressed her inner folds. Andrea was beside herself, moaning into the back of her tightly sealed lips and seeing small starbursts on the back of her eyelids when she closed her eyes.

Tommy's long finger teased her entrance, and then slowly sank into her pussy. Andrea felt a strange tearing sensation in her head, a kind of splitting of her conscious mind into a part that was feeling and a part that was thinking about the feelings. She could feel every bump and ridge on Tommy's finger. Every movement as it wiggled deliciously inside her. The heel of Tommy's hand brushed her clit and her mind was returned to one in a searing flash of white-hot pleasure.

Tommy held still, but Andrea's hips were doing all the work now, riding her hand in a flurry of short jerks and jabs. Her head had fallen on her chest and the long ash hung precariously from the cigarette filter. Tommy was whispering in her ear, but Andrea had no idea what the butch was saying. The words were a buzz, a minor irritant on the sea of building euphoria. Powerful sensations rocked her small frame as the tension in her back built to an unbearable knot.

Inner muscles clamped down on the invading finger. That minor contraction presaged a massive one, in which it felt like every muscle in her body spasm'd. Her breath came in gasps and small squeaks, and each successive contraction, although less powerful, produced waves of pleasure her mind wasn't able to cope with.

The ash fell to her lap, scattering a fine grey dust on the inside of her skirt.

Tommy moved quickly after Andrea stopped shuddering in her lap. She pulled her skirt down, refastened the buttons on her jacket, and had the belt done before the small woman emitted a soft and inquiring moan.

"Come on, angel puss, off my lap" Tommy whispered urgently.

When it became apparent Andrea wasn't responding, Tommy bodily moved her to the seat next to herself and leaned her against the window. Andrea was still floating in the afterglow when she felt Tommy buttoning her tunic over her open blouse. The urgency began to penetrate and she was just able to drop her head to her chest and feign sleep when the whistle shrilled. The few passengers were startled from their sleep, and if any noticed the cute WASP had moved, they gave no sign.

Only the grizzled Marine gave Tommy a wink, as she sucked her glistening finger into her mouth.

***

The landscape moved by with monotonous regularity. An occasional town and even more infrequent stops were the only breaks. Tommy dozed next to Andrea, but since their interlude, the train had begun to fill. The two WASPs were both attractive, so the seats near them filled first.

Two soldiers sat across from them, in the seat Andrea had originally occupied. They too were dozing, after numerous attempts at conversation with the two pretty girls had failed. A card game was going on further back, but the players were quiet. The civilians had gotten off, she couldn't remember when or where, and the car was uniformly military personnel now.

Andrea was startled to feel a strong hand grasp her knee. She turned quickly and before she could grasp what was happening Tommy pressed her lips to hers. A quick peck, nothing more. Tommy pulled back as Andrea's quick movement seemed to rouse one of the soldiers. He faded back to sleep and they were left in relative quiet.

"Well, angel-puss, we're almost there," Tommy said in a near whisper.

"How can you tell?' Andrea asked.

"I've taken this ride a hundred times, I know."

"Are you headed for Mines?"

"No, El Segundo."

"Why?"

"Can't tell ya, angel-puss. I really would if I could, but it's hush-hush. I... um... I'd like to see you again, sometime," Tommy said.

Andrea blushed and looked away, but after a moment, she looked back.

"I'd like that. I really would," she said quietly.

At the station, they both lingered until the car was empty, and exchanged a quick kiss. Andrea parted ways with the dashing woman at the entrance to Mines, Tommy taking the cab they had shared on to El Segundo alone.

She found her group was still at the field and joined them in the barracks. There were questions asked and stories told, but everyone seemed happy to have her back, and she felt very good to be back. Late that night, in the dark, she thought of Tommy Andover. Her big, sure hands, their gentle caresses, the calm confidence she exuded. Andrea had no idea, but she would never spend another night without the dark-haired flier filling her dreams.

***

Andrea and her group had made five cross-country trips since she had last seen Tommy. She was sitting on her bunk with the rest of her friends when a tall MP came into their barracks, threading his way to her bunk.

"Are you Campbell?" he asked.

"Yes," Andrea replied, suddenly worrying. They didn't see many MPs.

"Could you come with me please?"

"What's this about?"

"I'm sure I don't know, miss."

Andrea nodded, donned her tunic, and followed the MP. All the hubbub of conversation died as her friends watched her leave. The MP had a jeep and escorted her to the Base Commander's office. He was there, looking aggravated. A small man in civilian attire sat behind his desk.

"I'll leave you," the commander said through clenched teeth. As soon as he was gone, the short man rose.

"How you girls deal with asses like that is quite beyond me," he said by way of greeting. His baldhead reflected the light and his face was grave, but the eyes danced mischievously and Andrea immediately liked him.

"I'm John Tylor, Special Representative for Franklin Roosevelt," he said, extending his hand. Andrea took it and smiled tentatively.

"I'm..."

"Andrea Campbell, yes, I know you well, at least through your official dossier. No need to worry, you aren't in any trouble. I have a top-secret mission going on, one that has clearance from the very top. You've been selected on the recommendation of another pilot. I can't tell you anything about it, except that it's very dangerous."

"And?" Andrea asked in confusion.

"Pardon me, I'm used to the cloak and dagger stuff," he said smiling again.

"We would like you to volunteer."

Andrea considered that. Volunteering for a mission they couldn't tell you about? It sounded like something dangerous.

"Can't you tell me anything?"

"I'm afraid not. Well, not much. I can tell you it involves ferrying some special planes and that it's dangerous in the extreme. Beyond that, you will have to decide blind. If you agree I can tell you more, if not, I'll send you back to your barracks and ask only that you don't tell a single soul about this."

"I wouldn't have much to tell them, now, would I?" she asked with a smile.

"No," he replied smiling back, "I guess you wouldn't at that."

She pondered a few moments. While patriotism had not been the prime motivator in her joining, she had become very patriotic and loved the WASPs. A super secret, dangerous mission might be her death, but if not, it would surely help her after the war, when the country would invariably cut the military to the bone. She saw home in her head and that disturbing flash decided for her.

"All right," she said. "I'm in."

"Excellent. Let's get out of here, I'll brief you on the way over," he said, grabbing his coat.

"Do I need to get my things?" she asked.

"No, no, I'll have it taken care of."

They walked out and he held the door to a dark sedan for her, and once she was seated in the back, he joined the driver in the front and they were soon past the gates. It was only after they were away that he turned to her.

"You have heard, I presume, of the B-29?"

"Yes, I've see them on the news reels."

"Ever think of flying one?"

"No, not really."

"Well, you are going to have to learn and fast. One of our crewmembers is in a family way now, and we needed a replacement. Tommy suggested you, and though her reasons weren't given, your dossier is exemplary," he said.

Andrea's eyes lit up at her name and the man smiled softly.

"I thought as much. Please, don't be embarrassed. I couldn't care less who you're seeing. I only care that you can do the job. We have fifteen crews, all drawn from the WASPs, and fifteen planes that have to get to their destination. While I can't tell you where you are going, I can tell you it's in the war zone. You girls will be the first U.S. women aviators to fly in a combat area."

Andrea was shocked to hear that. Thrilled, but shocked nonetheless.

"Good. You have the right look about you. Not that I was worried, but you never know."

***

Andrea was dead tired, and her whole body ached. Ten-hour training flights had toughened her up considerably, and since she was playing catch-up, she was making them almost daily. She hadn't seen Tommy yet. All the girls rotated back to make delivery hops, thus appearing to still be doing their regular ferrying missions.

Hitler had been defeated, and the Marines were gearing up to invade Japan. They had all been shocked and saddened when the news of FDR's passing came over the Armed Forces Radio. They all fretted that the new president would decide not to continue their mission, whatever it was.

She struggled into her clothes and turned out with the rest of the crews for chow. After eating, they were all summoned to the big Quonset hut that functioned as their ready room.

Mr. Tylor, whom she hadn't seen since she arrived, was there. As she sat, a hand closed on her shoulder. Andrea looked up into Tommy's wild eyes, but there was no time for catching up. Tylor waited until they were all seated before getting up and calling them to order.

"It's been several months of hardship and rigor for you all. Obviously, you have figured out you will be ferrying planes. Just as obviously, you must have deduced from the over-water navigation exercises that you will be taking them to an island in the Pacific. I can tell you now that island is Guam, after a refueling stop in Hawaii and another at Kwajalein. The fifteen planes you will be ferrying over belong to the 509th Composite Group and will be arriving here this evening. They are modified designs, but not significantly different from those you have been training on. I want you all to turn back in and get some sleep after this briefing."

He let the hubbub of voices die before he continued.

"I can't tell you why all the secrecy is involved in what seems like a simple transfer. I can tell you that concern about the secrecy was so important that the president himself signed off on this mission and the new president agreed. You will fly out tomorrow morning at O-one-fifty. A gap in the costal defense has been arranged that will be open from O-one-fifty to O-two-thirty. It is absolutely vital that you be over open sea when the diverted ships return to their patrol routes."

Tylor moved to a huge map and picked up a pointer.

"You will arrive at Hickam Field on the island of Oahu. There, your planes will be refueled. You are not to leave your planes, nor are you to remove your headgear or speak to anyone. If you have mechanical trouble, make sure only the pilot speaks to the tower. There will be a man on the ground who is in the know."

He then tapped a small dot of green in the vast field of blue.

"From there you will fly to Kwajalein, then on to Guam. Once you touch down, you will move your planes to the end of the runway and all of you will quickly debark and get into the transport provided. You will receive instructions from there on getting back to the States."

He put the pointer down and looked out at them.

"I cannot stress how vital this mission is. The lives of millions of men may literally rest with you. Good luck."

***

Andrea waited tensely in the copilot's seat, as a line of men cranked the huge propellers. She was in a full flight suit, with her hair up and her head covered with a leather cap and goggles. Tommy was in the pilot's seat, the window down and a Pall Mall dangling from her lips. In her flight suit, with the cap and goggles there was no way to know you were looking at an attractive woman, Andrea mused.

They hadn't been able to see each other, or even hug after the meeting, as the officers hustled them all back to their barracks, and because she knew it was going to be a desperately long flight, she had forced herself to relax. Now she was here, the adrenaline rush of starting this mission mixing with the hormone rush of having Tommy near her again.

The engines coughed and spluttered, then slowly came to life as Tommy expertly coaxed them. Even on the ground, with the RPMs low, the drone was something to hear. The navigator keyed her mike.

"Just got the word. It's a go, Tommy. Tower will be on any sec," she said.

"Roger," Tommy laconically replied.

"Azure Angel, this is Tower. You are cleared for take off," a clipped voice called.

Tommy eased the throttle forward and the huge bomber began to roll. She was fully loaded with fuel, and it took most of the immensely long runway to gain enough speed to lift off. Tommy and Andrea both eased back on the control yolk, and the huge plane nosed into the air. They took their time, circling as they climbed to thirty thousand feet, near the plane's operation ceiling. When the others had formed up, Tommy eased the throttle up to their cruising speed of 190 knots and pointed the big plane towards the ocean.

There were some tense minutes, as the planes rumbled out over the coast. At any moment, Andrea expected the shore batteries to open up, or scrambled fighters to attack, but only the dark, cold night greeted them. When Sally called out that they were at their first way point, Tommy banked the big plane onto the new azimuth, and Andrea relaxed her white knuckled grip on the steering column.

Beth, the fourth member of the crew, came forward shortly afterward with hot coffee. She was a short woman of medium build with plain features and greenish eyes. Andrea had flown with her before, during her training.

"Have Sally get me one more navigational check, and you two can dope off," Tommy said. Beth giggled and nodded before disappearing. Andrea had never seen the woman smile.

"What was that about?" Andrea asked Tommy.

"Nothing," she said too quickly.

Andrea let it pass and watched the dark sea, occasionally checking the instruments. Tommy slowly brought the big plane down towards the deck. She didn't stop the gentle descent until the altimeter showed they were no more than five hundred feet above the ocean.

"Tommy?"

"Relax, angel-puss. This mission is top-secret; the only way to avoid the radar pickets is to fly low. Am I making you nervous?" she added with a sexy grin.

Andrea blushed and returned her eyes to the instruments, remembering the last time she had heard those words from her. The sun was well up and off the horizon, when Shelly and Beth came up behind them, giggling like schoolgirls.

"We'll take over, if you two want to try the amenities," Beth said.

Neither girl was even close to fully dressed and, she looked to Tommy in her confusion.

"Come on, Angel, I'll show you around. Stretch your legs some," she said as she got out of the pilot's chair and Shelly took over.

"Spread your legs, she means," Beth cackled.

Beth climbed into the co-pilot's seat and hooked her radio into the intercom. Tommy guided Andrea back to the end of the pressurized cabin, and helped her into the long tunnel that traversed both bomb bays and ended in the compartment where the waist gunners would normally ride.

The compartment wasn't very large, but a cot had been set up. Several articles of clothing lay on the deck near it and a faint, musky smell permeated the air. The plane hit a spot of turbulence, bounced, and Andrea looked fearfully towards the front of the plane. Tommy's long arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her back against the butch's hard body.

"Relax, baby, I handpicked this crew. Shelly and Beth have more air hours logged than I do. I knew it was a long flight, so I smuggled a cot onboard..." she whispered.

"So, you brought me back here to..." her voice trailed off into a whisper.

"No, angel-puss. I'd be lying if I didn't say I was hoping, but there's no pressure on you. If you don't want to, you can still catch some sleep. I'll be happy either way."

Andrea bit her lip as she thought. She had been dying to get physical with Tommy for months, and she still tingled when she remembered their few stolen moments on the train. She might have demurred, but Tommy's strong arms around her waist felt too good. Still, she was too shy to say yes.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,938 Followers