WASP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,938 Followers

Tommy seemed to understand, gently squeezing her and nuzzling her neck. Andrea made a sound, part sigh, part moan, total surrender. Tommy's hands slid up her body to the nape of her neck and then worked slowly down, opening her flight suit. Andrea turned in Tommy's arms and they kissed deeply as their hands worked the many fastenings.

The kiss was deep and hot, their tongues twining and pressing against each other as their passion built. Andrea was going crazy, her hands shaking as she plucked at Tommy's fight suit. The experienced butch continued to kiss her, enjoying the heat of her body and the urgency in her kisses. She deliberately slowed her pace, allowing Andrea to remove her clothes while she let her arms slide around the redhead and massage her soft ass.

Andrea felt hot and flushed, but she couldn't make herself break the kiss. She was caught up in a whirlwind of emotion, and the driving need she felt added to the maelstrom. Andrea felt Tommy's hands move up her back to her shoulders, and the stocky butch broke the kiss, pushing Andrea back a step.

She put her hands on her hips and caught the redhead's eyes.

"Like what you see?"

Andrea's mouth hung open and a slight tremor ran through her. Tommy's suit was still bunched on the floor, but she had spread her legs and had one hand on her hip. Her legs were muscular, leading up to wide hips. Her black pubes were wild, thick and covered her pussy, but Andrea could just make out the deep crimson of her lips peeking out. Her tummy was flat, with the abs well defined and they drew her eyes upwards, to the proud breasts. These were full, capped with dusky, silver dollar sized aureoles and thick, protruding nipples. Her shoulders were square, and her arms well muscled.

"I'll take that as a yes," Tommy said, laughing as she kicked out of the pile of clothes at her feet.

"My god," Andrea finally whispered.

"You look pretty good too."

Tommy finished stripping her quickly, with Andrea helping where she could. The butch stooped quickly, her arm sliding behind Andrea's knees and picking her up. She set the smaller girl gently on the cot and settled on top of her.

Andrea gasped. Tommy's skin was soft, silky smooth and so warm. Her nipples pressed into the undersides of Andrea's breasts as their lips sought each other's. Andrea moaned into her lover's mouth, as Tommy's strong fingers traced up her ribcage, skirted her breasts and cupped her face. Tommy seemed in no hurry, kissing her deeply and thoroughly, her active tongue seeming to find every contour of Andrea's mouth.

Andrea didn't know what to do with her hands, eventually wrapping them loosely around Tommy's shoulders. Tommy was still kissing her, but breaking the deep kisses to nip her lips or lick them. Andrea felt like a bottle of champagne, being shaken and shaken, the pressure building inside until the cork had to give.

Suddenly Tommy's lips were gone, and Andrea gasped. Before she knew what was happening she felt the dark haired girl licking down her neck, while her strong fingers cupped Andrea's breasts. She arched her back and whimpered as the fingers found her stiff nipples and began to roll them. Tommy's mouth continued past her breasts and down her tummy.

"Oh!" Andrea exclaimed, as the butch's tongue threaded through her pubes and grazed her wet lips. Liquid fire poured through her veins, as Tommy's tongue caressed her lips, pushing between them and circling her clit.

The sensation was too much. Powerful shocks wracked her petite frame with each tug on her nipples, and massive shivers of pleasure shot up her spine with each swipe of Tommy's tongue over her clit. She twisted and writhed, totally lost in sensation, her body beyond her control. Andrea's mind was flooded with waves of stark pleasure, and the sensation building deep within her tightened like a serpent coiling around her spine.

Her hips were undulating, jerking with each swipe of Tommy's silken sandpaper tongue, sending ragged jolts of pleasure that we so intense they were indistinguishable from agony, but the sweetest agony she had ever known. With frightening suddenness, her body convulsed, and she felt an intense spike of heat and pure bliss blossom in her pussy and tear outward, deluging all in its path. She saw red, felt pleasure that was beyond her comprehension, and heard a wailing, keening cry, that reverberated around the small cabin.

No time, no coherent stream of thought, just blast upon blast of euphoria. At some point, she realized the groans and cries she was hearing were her own. Her body slowly ceased its thrashing, and she began to get control of her limbs again. She still twitched, and tremors still shot through her at intermittent intervals. She was cold, her skin covered in goose bumps, and Tommy was helping her to rise.

"Come on, girl, we'll have to continue this later," Tommy whispered urgently.

***

When they sat the big plane down on Hickam Field, they taxied to a remote corner. Fuel trucks pulled up, along with a convoy of armed guards. They didn't leave the cockpit, and Tommy was the only one to communicate with the tower. The hop to Kwajelain was boring, and they slept on the field for a few hours, timing their arrival at Guam to be well after dark. The final hop was made at near the plane's operational ceiling.

Once they landed on Guam, they taxied to a deserted corner of the field and all crews exited the planes. There were ambulances there, and Tommy helped Andrea into the back of one. As soon as they started trolling, she stood up and shrugged out of her Jacket.

"Hurry it up, girls. Get out of those flight suits and into the uniforms you'll find in the duffels under your seats."

Andrea was embarrassed, but quickly joined the others in the impromptu strip, as the ambulance bounced along. As soon as she was naked, Andrea opened the duffle at her feet and stared. Tommy grabbed her and pulled her close.

"Hurry up, babe. I picked yours out myself," the stocky girl said with a grin, and kissed her quickly before beginning to slither into her own uniform.

***

Onboard the Hospital Ship Mercy, the "nurses" were quarantined in private cabins in the rear part of the ship. As far as the crew knew, they were all nurses who had contracted a rare tropical disease on Okinawa. Tommy was watching out the porthole as the dark mass of the island passed away, and the moon broke through the clouds, lighting the waves.

She closed it and turned suddenly, smiling that impish grin that Andrea had first seen on the long train ride.

"You look edible," she said after a long pause.

"I noticed my underwear is a bit... skimpier than everyone else's," Andrea said, blushing.

"Well, it's a two-month trip back to Pearl, then on to San Francisco. We're confined to quarters, and I figured I should do all I could to improve the view."

She spoke so seriously, so deadpan, that Andrea had to wait a moment, unsure if she was serious or not. When she cracked a smile, Andrea blushed and lowered her eyes.

"Well, since I went to the trouble, gonna give me a look?"

Andrea hesitantly unbuttoned the white uniform, and let it fall to the floor. She was nervous, but Tommy's sharp intake of breath thrilled her. Her breasts were bare and she wore only silk bloomers, with a garter belt and nylons. When she looked up, Tommy was coming out of her uniform like it was on fire.

Andrea reached up to unpin her hat, but Andrea bounded up and caught her hand.

"Keep it on?"

"If you like," she replied, blushing even more deeply.

She felt Tommy's fingers slide into her bloomers, tugging them down. Andrea reacted swiftly, catching her hands.

The stocky butch looked into her eyes and cocked her head.

"You've... well, you made me feel so good. I want to make you feel good," Andrea whispered, looking at the floor.

Tommy laughed and gently raised Andrea's face.

"Angel, have you ever been with another woman?"

"Only you."

"It takes some time and practice to get good at it, just like flying. I'm not really all that concerned with it. I mean, it's great, but I prefer to make my girl feel good."

"But I want to make you feel good!"

"You do, babe, and you will, but we've got a long time for you to learn. Tonight I just want to fuck you."

"How?"

"Just hop on the bed and lie back, angel."

Andrea moved to one of the two beds and climbed up onto it. She rolled over onto her back and looked up.

Tommy smiled and took the pillow off her bed, and then approached.

"Raise your hips, babe."

Andrea pulled her feet up and planted them on the bed, raising her back and ass. Tommy placed the pillow beneath her bottom, and tugged it a few times after she relaxed, until she was satisfied. She then crawled between Andrea's spread legs and kissed her inner thigh.

"But I thought..."

"Shh, just relax, angel, getting you ready," Tommy interrupted.

Andrea tried, but Tommy's firm hands caressing her hips seemed to tighten the knot of desire in her tummy, and her soft lips sent shivers up her spine. She was tired from the long flight, but her body responded quickly, as memories of their lovemaking added to the fire in her pussy.

Tommy wasn't doing it like Andrea expected. She concentrated her attention on Andrea's outer lips, while slipping a finger into her tight passage. The stocky butch gently frigged her, making sure her lips and mound were slick. She would occasionally pull her fingers out, and smear Andrea's juices over her lips and mound. It was a slow, almost torturous teasing, that seemed designed to drive her mad, and soon Andrea's hips began to buck, pressing up to get more contact with Tommy's body.

Tommy chuckled and, using two fingers to pry Andrea's lips apart, she pulled her finger out and quickly rubbed it over the redhead's clit. Andrea felt her entire body clench and she moaned, her hands finding her breasts and massaging them.

Tommy returned to fingering her, in that same deliberate way, neither exceptionally fast nor too slow, twisting her fingers as they plunged in and withdrew. Andrea was beside herself, and soon her hands slid down her body, shamelessly massaging her hot spot. She could feel it building, and her fingers zeroed in on her throbbing clit, but as she neared the edge, Tommy caught her hands and pulled them away.

Andrea surprised herself, snorting in frustration and actually struggling to free her hands. Tommy held them firm and brought her knees up under her.

"Relax, angel," she cooed.

When Andre did, Tommy released her wrists and moved her arm back, sliding it under Andrea's knee.

She then slowly lay forward, drawing the slight girl's leg up, until it was pressed against her breast, and locked there by Tommy's arm, which now rested on the bed and supported her weight. The butch's hips came to rest on Andrea's, and with a small shifting of her body, she found the spot she wanted and lowered her body to kiss the redhead.

Her mouth was warm and demanding, and Andrea relaxed totally, parting her lips and sucking on the butch's tongue as it probed her mouth.

"Spread your legs more," she gently encouraged after she broke the kiss.

Andrea complied as best she could, pushing her leg open and in the process rolling her hips slightly as her pinned leg could not move. She gasped when Tommy shifted her body slightly and her dark pubes meshed with Andrea's.

"There we go," Tommy said in triumph.

She jogged her hips experimentally, and Andrea giggled as Tommy's pubes tickled her sensitive lips. The dark-haired girl was smiling down on her, and slowly increased her tempo, adding a slightly plunging motion that brought her mound tightly against Andrea's on each down-stroke. At first, it didn't feel all that good, and Andrea was slightly disappointed. After a short while, though, their juices commingled, and both of their sexes were damp.

That's when she first noticed it, a kind of delicious friction that had been overshadowed at first.

"Oh!"

"Hang on, angel, it only gets better," Tommy panted, as drops of sweat fell off her brow and joined the sheen coating Andrea's breasts.

The cabin was suddenly very stuffy.

"Is it... Oh! ...Is it hot in here?" Andrea managed.

"Yeah. Boiler room is on the other side of that bulkhead," Tommy said, indicating it with a jerk of her head.

In all honesty, Andrea barely heard the answer. She hadn't expected one, really; the question was as much one of those little inane things a girl might say before she really lost herself in the sensations. Tommy's hips were in the right place now, keeping her own sex pressed tightly against Andrea's for the entire length of her gyrations. The friction was building, increasing the heat she felt and the sparks of pleasure.

Tommy's eyes were closed, and her face was locked in a grimace as she increased the pace even more. Andrea gasped when Tommy's pubic bone pressed hard on her pussy, opening her lips even more. The dark-headed girl's outer lips were pressed between Andrea's, and each movement caused those incredibly soft silky lips to glide over her inner labia and brush her clit.

Andrea arched her back and groaned, the sound unnaturally loud in the small cabin. It felt too good, just too good to bear, and she was torn between a desperate desire to break the contact and an equally strong desire to somehow make it stronger and less fleeting. With her leg pinned, though, she was unable to do more than raise her hips by arching her back.

She felt the pressure building, a coil of tension in her lower back that seemed to be getting less bearable with each second that passed. Despite the futility, she couldn't help trying, and soon her grunts and moans mingled, as the delightful friction soared to new heights.

An orgasm washed over her unexpectedly, and it was unlike any she had ever experienced. Her orgasms had always been violent affairs, but this one was sweet, almost gentle. Her body didn't convulse, even her inner muscles seemed to be merely undulating rather than the strong contractions she was used to. It felt almost like the aftershocks she often experienced after she came. As good as it felt, it only left her wanting more, and still the delicious friction continued to drive her towards something else. Something she knew instinctively would be new.

Tommy was crying out, barking her pleasure with every thrust of her stout hips. The cabin smelled of sex. The friction was agony, so pleasurable it almost hurt; she could see only Tommy and hear only their moans and groans. For the first time in her life, Andrea was totally lost in the lovemaking, all of her senses filled with Tommy.

Her nipples were so stiff they ached, and her hips also ached from her constant straining, but it didn't matter. She was about to cum as she had never cum, and in the split second before the dam broke loose, she knew it.

In a blinding instant, her pussy became molten, the fire from it spreading through her veins as if her very blood was ablaze. Her fingers clutched at Tommy's arms, her nails drawing blood. A ragged scream was torn from her throat as soul shattering pleasure overran her mind's defenses. She was lost for an indeterminable amount of time, wandering a pink landscape that changed every second. The intense euphoria seemed never ending, and the world collapsed to just her wildly firing nerves and her deluged mind.

When she regained some semblance of rationality, she found Tommy was opening the second of two portholes. She hurried back to the bed and gathered Andrea up in her arms. Her face was awash with concern as she gently patted Andrea's cheeks.

"Angel? Please wake up, baby, you're scaring me."

Andrea tried to speak, but no sound would come as she gaped like a fish.

"Please, Angel," Tommy cried, her voice now betraying her anguish.

"I'm all right," she squeaked.

Tommy sighed deeply and hugged her fiercely.

"Damn, girl, you scared the hell out of me. I thought I'd killed ya."

"No," Andrea mouthed, shaking her head.

She feebly held onto Tommy, as the stocky girl gently rocked her.

***

By the time they landed in San Francisco, they all were sick of the ship. After a short liberty, they were all back to their regular ferrying missions. When news of the atomic bomb falling on Hiroshima was quickly followed by news of another at Nagasaki, and then victory in Japan, they celebrated quietly together in a small bar outside of El Segundo.

The military decided to disband the WASPs and, in a short time, they all returned to civilian life. Tommy and Andrea opened their own business, flying cargo and passengers between New York and L.A. They lived a long and happy life together, and like the rest of their compatriots, they never mentioned the secret mission.

History was rewritten, and their contribution was covered up, but always they knew. How could they not, seeing the name of their B-29 on that long ago day was now a household word: Enola Gay.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,938 Followers