Waste No Time

Story Info
Don't rush perfection baby, it's worth it.
1.6k words
3.73
7.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Babe let's go! We're gonna be late!"

You yell from downstairs, I pay you no attention, instead I finish up rubbing my legs with baby oil, then work my way up to my ass, it jiggles softly with every move I make, I add more oil as I finally made my way up to my tits, I massage the oil over them and bite my lip softly as I get a kick out of it.

I've finally had enough of your distant yelling, I dry my hands completely making sure there was no oil on my hands, I step over to the bed and grab my favorite burgundy red, skin tight dress, short but enough to cover my ass, though it kills so many cause it's teasing, my ass is close to popping out, yet...it won't.

My creamy thighs scream at you to touch, my tits siting up perfectly at your lust. I put on my knee high black suede boots and grab my phone and head downstairs, you can hear me getting closer and you spin around before you could get a good grip of yourself.

"There you are! I thought I told to fucking be ready..." You yell but your voice get softer.

Now in awe, you rapidly look at me, from eyes, to thighs, ass to tits back to my brown eyes. Until I roll them at you and walk off to the door. You follow behind me quickly, and open the door, I carry on outside, still refusing to talk to you.

Now in the car still in silence is us, driving to your friend Derek's engagement party.

"You look sexy babe." You say glancing quickly from the road to me, I only look at you then look away, "You can't be upset with me all night..." You add on, my silence is my response.

You sigh loudly and continue driving. Not long after a good six or seven more minutes that we make it to his house. We park, you get out in a rush before me and come to open my door, I get out and tug down on my dress, I take your arm as we walk pass cars to the door.

"Say something." You look at me, as you knock, I look ahead and ignore you. The door swings open, there stands Derek and his fiancée Nia, I flash that eye catching smile of mine, and so do you and they welcome us in.

After so time of talking with your friends, I stray away from you and make my way to their guest bathroom, I sigh and occupy myself with my phone. It was not soon, that you walk in, you must have saw me, or followed. I turn away, but you pull me into you, you take my phone and put it in your pocket. You move my hair and kiss my neck, my sweet spot at that, I couldn't help but to moan, who could hear me over the loud music distantly booming and they just get louder, you grin, I feel it.

"Talk to me..."You say, I then realize that I'm still upset, I pull away and step up to the sink counter, I look at you through the mirror.

You step back to the door and you lock it. I look over my shoulder slightly, I could admit that all of this was turning me on, playing my game right along with me, I looked back into the mirror.

You did that sexy thing that you do with your lips, I shifted a bit, you stepped up to me, and pushed my back in to bend me over the counter. running your hands over my fat ass, groping as roughly as you could, jiggling at your very command. I look at you through the mirror, seeing that you already have your eyes set on me.

"You're misbehaving...I don't like that." Your voice got deeper, just like I like it.

I could feel my clit swelling and my pussy throbbing, getting wet and lusting. You slid my dress up over my dress, you run your hands over my bare ass, "Where are your panties?" I roll my eyes, ignoring your stupid question, you know that I barely wear panties.

You look at me, and you raise your hand and smack hard on the sweet spot on my ass and I yelp out lovingly, "You don't run away from Daddy, dumbass." You say harshly, I shoot you a death glare. You yank me up by my waist and smack my ass harder.

"Don't you dare fucking look at me like that, don't you fucking try to get away from me." You say as force spin me to turn around, you charged at my neck and started to give me hickeys roughly, "Suck me." You say in my ear, god your deep voice drives me insane.

I drop to my knees, I unbuckle you pants, I pull them down along with your boxers. I take your long, thick, hard, big dick into my small hands, and squeeze teasingly, before I push my mouth over your hard, I let my tongue play all over, my spit drowning your dick as it slides down my throat punishing it.

You grabbed my neck and pushed farther making me gag, spit escaping my mouth, all over your dick, all over the floor, ugh my fucking dress.

I looked up as you pushed into my throat, I stick out my tongue to lick on your balls as you keep pushing, I choke and my eyes tear up.

"Maybe this will make you talk huh...fucking talk bitch." You groan as you finally let go of my neck, I take a deep breathe through my nose not taking my mouth of your dick, you watch me as I suck and stroked with my mouth.

I love it when you watch, it turns me on, my hot, wet, ready cunt gets wetter, my clit now thumping, swollen and wanting the attention. I pull away from your dick, I get up, and sit up on the counter.

You step up to me and start rubbing my clit, I love your big strong hands, I start to moan and squirming softly moving the things on the counter, you watch me as you rub you glance, looking back at the door, I take your chin making you look at me. You give that smile that I love, and slip two fingers in my hot and wet cunt, I moan loudly, lovingly, you cover my mouth.

"My friends...baby don't be too loud." You say, I roll my eyes and I push your hand away, I keep moaning.

I then feel your hot tongue slide up my pussy, licking up my juices, you suck, pull and lick at my clit as your fingers are still ramming wildly in and out of my cunt, I pull down my dress whipping out my tits, I play them, spit on them pinching my nipples.

You pull me off the counter, turning me while bending me over.

You part my legs slightly, and you push your hard, throbbing length in me, I moaned louder, damn there matching the music. You grab my hips, and squeeze and you pull me back into you harder with each pump.

I look into the mirror, watching us fuck in your best friend's bathroom, lustfully watching each other, your dick slamming so hard into my pussy, I scream in love with how deep inside it is, banging into my g spot, getting me wet, bringing those juices out me. You grab my big tits, groping and jiggling...

"Talk..." You groan out.

I just moan, I still say nothing to you.

"I'm not done with you by a fucking long shot..." You say you fuck me harder, you smack my ass hard, making me scream out.

You pull me up by my tits and you move your hand up to my throat, squeezing choking me as we look at each other through the mirror. Your heavy breathing is now in my ear, making me roll my eyes to the back of my head. I start to speak lowly to myself in Spanish, "Me voy a cum..." I say it respectively till I...I get louder.

You grin, you know what it means, I taught it to you. I'm gonna cum.

"Cum, cum all over Daddy's dick baby." You say, and I do...

I squirm as I try to get away from you as my cumming and cleching pussy sends shocks through my body, you keep me in with your grip.

"Don't run from Daddy dumbass."

You thrust harder, my leg shakes and I stump slightly as the jucies from me and your constant pounding runs down my thigh. You keep thrusting, my eyes just rolled back, mouthing 'fuck'. I fucking love your big, hard punishing dick inside of me.

"Fuuuck, I'm gonna cum. I gonna fucking cum."

You waste no time fucking me harder, faster pushing me over, smacking my as non stop as you just won't stop pumping. I scream louder and reach my hand back trying to stop you, you just grab it and push it down into my back.

"Talk...fucking talk!" You push against me and stay there grinding your cum into me. You grab me and turn me around and push me onto my knees and make me suck your dick clean.

We pant together in harmony, you sitting there on the seat of the toliet, I'm fixing my dress, fixing myself as if nothing happened.

"Baby c'mon, you still haven't said anything to me..." You say, after I'm all fixed up I walk over to you and I hold my hand out for my phone.

You glare at me and sigh in frustration and hand it over, I smile and I turn to walk off...

"Next time, don't rush me. I'm perfection, yell at a basic bitch." I say before I look back at you shooting you a wink, and walk out the bathroom to the party.