Waste Not

Story Info
He wanted her whether she wanted it or not.
2.9k words
70.4k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
517 Followers

It was dark when he opened his eyes. The room wasn't all that dark in truth. The magickal lighting that lit the elven city pervaded the apartment-like sleeping area he was in, the mystical glow coming through the pink veils that hung from the ceiling and the blue sheer curtains that dangled from a single spot on the ceiling but fell all around the circular bed. He rubbed his eyes with one hand, making to move the other and realizing he couldn't.

Someone was asleep on his arm.

Carefully he turned his head, memory slowly sinking in as he took in the short haired head and curvy bare shoulder that the thin blanket had slipped away from. The skin, not so pale as that of the woman on the other side of the bed. His ex-wife, across from him, and between them...her best friend and apparently her lover.

The bourbon had apparently been too much for the three of them. They'd fallen into bed suddenly, a mess of flesh and limbs and pushed-aside clothing. He looked down his body, confirming he hadn't even done anything but open his leggings. Hadn't even undressed. The woman next to him still wore her dress, the collar undone and the shoulder slipping off but still. She was dressed. And his ex? He carefully leaned over and lifted the blanket to look. She too was dressed, even more than either of them. If his memory served correctly, all she'd done was kiss the girl and finger her a bit.

No, he thought, laying back and sighing, rubbing his forehead. She'd gone down on the girl. He distinctly recalled sticking his dick in his ex's friend's pussy, while his wife sucked his nuts and licked the girl's clit. And that was about the time they'd all passed out.

He shifted uncomfortably, reaching with his free hand down to leggings and trying to carefully pull them down. The girl next to him shifted in the darkness and he froze until he was sure he hadn't woken her. Then he continued to try and slip out of his stiff uncomfortable leggings, kicking them to the side with his boots. He sighed and stared at the ceiling, realizing in slight dismay how very hard he was. Had he even cum last night? Or had the bourbon overcome the trio before anyone was able to be truly satisfied?

What a waste, he thought. It was damned hot and he couldn't really remember enjoying any of it.

That was when he realized someone was looking at him. He turned his head and brushed a dark lock of hair out of his eyes, blinking through the dim light.

"Hi, handsome," the girl between him and his ex-wife whispered, reaching out with a hand and touching his cheek.

He blushed, eyes wide. The girl had rolled over at some point and was smiling at him. Her short bangs were covering half of her face, and she had a hand under her cheek as a pillow, probably to keep her head from aching at the hardness of his bicep. Her eyes were the laughing kind, and her smile was quick and easy. She was a school mate of his ex spouse's, someone he'd heard of only briefly and met maybe two or three times. Staring back at her now, he wondered what the hell had he been thinking to let his wife just drop the three of them in bed.

And what was he thinking now, he wondered, as his own hand reached out and touched her cheek. He didn't stop himself as he carefully leaned over and kissed the girl. Her lips were sweet, soft and plump. He put his hand on her shoulder, drawing the dress of this one as well and then rubbing the soft skin with his palm and fingers. The girl seemed surprised at first but didn't pull away. To his delight, she slid slowly underneath him.

He broke from the kiss and looked over at the lump under the blankets next to them. His ex-wife. The love of his life, snoring softly in blissful ignorance. Then the woman beneath him reached up with her hands and put her fingers to his cheeks.

"Don't worry about her. You're not the first guy we've shared. And I'm betting you won't be the last."

She drew him closer, spreading her legs and slipping her thighs around his.

"Kiss me," the woman whispered, and he did.

His cock was hard against her pelvis. He continued to toy with her lips, slipping his tongue into her mouth as he ground against her. One of her hands moved down between their bodies, and she lifted her hips, adjusting his cock and quickly guiding him inside. He groaned loudly, arching and putting his head back. His long black hair hung down around his neck. The girl beneath him tugged on it, her hips raising up and drawing his cock deep inside. He put one hand on her cheek as he fucked her slowly, surprised at how easily she drew him inside. Knowing his ex-wife though, the girl was a vixen. He knew she also sometimes ran the inns in the city when others weren't able to, so she saw all kinds of interesting scenarios. He still couldn't believe what he was doing though.

He turned his green eyes longingly over towards his wife and was surprised to see her resting her head sleepily on one hand, watching the two. She yawned when he looked at her, then she put her foot out from the blankets and gently pushed at him with her bare foot.

"You guys are shaking the bed. Let me sleep. Take it somewhere else."

Her words were meant to be chastising but he could tell by the look in her glimmering eyes that she was pleased, happy even. Did she not care that he had just started to screw her best friend right next to her while she was sleeping?

Of course she cared, he knew. She'd told him just tonight that maybe she was ready to watch him with someone else. Let him be with someone else. And why not one of her friends? Someone she trusted and cared about, that she felt secure would not try to take her ex-husband-turned-lover away from her?

He watched, frozen, as she lay herself back down and tucked the blankets up around her chin, smacking her lips sleepily and closing her eyes.

"I love you," she whispered, lazily drifting off to sleep.

He was stunned and yet knew he shouldn't be surprised. He'd just been given permission to continue. His cock bounced inside the girl beneath him, and he turned to look at her. Her round and almost plump face was flushed with excitement and her eyes bore an "I told you so" look. Her hands were on his shirt, undoing the laces down the front and pulling it up from his waist. He carefully pulled his cock out of her cunt and went to his knees, lifting the shirt over his head and tossing it to the side of the bed.

He stood up, lean muscled body wound tight with need, and beckoned to the curvy elven woman. She leapt up from the bed and hugged him around the neck, her mouth kissing along his chin and jawline as she lifted her legs up around his waist. And he cupped her chubby bottom in his hands and picked her up, quickly impaling her on his cock.

He carried her like that down the ramp, stopping every few feet to press her against the wall and fuck her hard. She moaned and groaned and he knew she loved the feel of him inside her. Was it because he was a competent lover? Or was a large part of it the fact that she was fucking her friend's ex-husband? She writhed in his arms and clawed at his back as he walked steadily down the ramp to the main floor of the building.

His ex's apartment that he had shared with her for a long time made up the top half of the General Goods store in this part of the city. The merchants who typically sold their goods on the main floor of the store had long since packed up, before the trio had stumbled in drunk and disorderly in the night. No one was there as he carried his lover to the one table and swept it clear with one strong motion of his arm. Ivy wreaths, dried herbs and other supplies went flying to the floor and struck the far wall as he dropped his curvy lover onto the table's surface. He laid her over the intricate designs and smooth cool finish and gripped her knees. Then he pushed them up to her chest, her legs bent beneath him.

He could see where he entered her now. His thick cock was penetrating her very wet sex, and her chubby labia were swollen and a dark burgundy colour in her excitement. She had her hands on her knees, wisely pulling her legs closer to her chest and keeping her ankles out of his view.

The view he had was amazing. He loved it. Looking down at this new pussy, so plump and moist, and watching his cock slowly move in and out of it. He tried to go slow, tried to take his time, but it was impossible. He groaned and grabbed her legs, pulling them out of her grasp and lifting them to his shoulders. Then he put his hands on the table on either side of her and began to fuck her ruthlessly.

Her round face was contorted, half in pleasure, half in pain. He was big, he was almost too much for her. He could feel himself bottoming out in her and knew if he kept it up, he'd cum soon. But he didn't want to. Maybe his ex was drunk, maybe she was still half asleep when she gave him the nod. He didn't want to waste the opportunity of fucking her best friend though, and just cum so quickly. So he forced himself to pull off of her, pull out of her.

"Wait, what..what are you doing? I was so close!" the girl whimpered, looking up at him. He grinned.

"Who said this was about you?"

She gulped and blinked at him. And he reached down and turned her over and around. Now she was bent over the table, her soft stomach and large breasts pressed to the cold smooth surface, and her toes barely touching the floor. He smiled as he caressed her rounded ass cheeks, squeezing them and loving how his fingers dented the soft muscle of her behind. She was no warrior, this one, no fighter, no killer. She was all softness and luxury and pleasure. No wonder his ex-wife enjoyed her company.

He couldn't resist, staring at the plump ass that begged for attention. He lifted one of his large hands and then lowered it, quickly striking her ass cheek and leaving a red welt in the shape of his fingers and palm on her pale skin. She squealed loudly and he glanced up to the bed on the platform at the top of the curved ramp. His ex-wife didn't stir. He struck the girl's ass again.

"Please stop it! Don't do that!" the girl begged, trying to push herself up on the table. It only made him grin more. And strike her again.

He drove his cock hard into her throbbing pussy, feeling how very excited her predicament was making her regardless of her objections.

"You like it," he hissed, "I can feel it, right here."

"No! Stop it!"

But she moaned as he began to fuck her once more, his fingers ruthlessly kneading the hot red flesh. He pinched her ass, twisting her skin mercilessly until he'd left several red marks along her buttocks. His cock was getting harder, and he knew he'd cum soon. He was tempted to fuck her ass, but something else more devious was welling up inside him.

Recently he and his wife had talked about having children. He could see in her eyes that she was reluctant. Her three infants, shared with another man, hadn't been returned to her by their father as requested. He knew her stress over the children, caring for them was a handful. It was no doubt part of the reason for their divorce. She was trying to get rid of the stresses in her life so she could focus on what was important. And the last thing she wanted, he assumed, was another child.

That didn't mean he didn't want children himself though. And now that he wasn't married to her legally, he very well could do what he wanted. Unbeknownst to his wife, he'd already started taking lovers on the side. He wasn't hoping to get each of them pregnant. It didn't mean though that he wasn't excited at the idea.

He looked down at the wanton and red-assed minx squirming and struggling to escape him over the table and gripped her hard by the waist. Then he began to piston in and out of her tightness, careless of her desires. Soon he was as worked up as before, and he dared to look down, using his thighs to press her hard to the table's edge so she couldn't slip away. He used his hands to pry her ass cheeks apart, then dragged the wetness of her cunt up from where his shaft entered her and teased it over her anus.

It seemed to quiet her. Maybe she'd become worried of the same thing he'd been thinking of. How would she explain to her best friend that she was pregnant with his kid? Knowing his ex-wife, the girl could expect a very serious beating, if not death by poison. But who knows, maybe his wanton woman would want to keep the innkeeper around and use her slowly swelling body in all sorts of ways. Who knew, with his ex.

The girl was wrong though if she thought he was intending to fuck her ass. He brutally forced first one finger, then another into the girl's anus, pushing past the muscles of her asshole and delving deeper. As he fucked her, ignorant of her cries of pain and anguish at the forceful intrusion, he realized he could almost feel his own cock through the thin wall that separated her ass from her pussy. He curled his fingers and stroked her insides, groaning as he felt the pressure his fingers caused against his shaft.

Any moment now, he knew. One of his hands squeezed her ass cheek tightly, digging in and almost breaking the skin with his short nails. His cock was moving faster in and out of her cunt, uncontrollably now. He threw his head back, struggling to keep himself from howling loudly.

Then he came. Even as she fought him off and tried to draw his expanding cock out of her sex, he forced himself in as deep as he could go, mimicking the gesture with his fingers, burying both dick and digits to the hilt as he burst inside her. And only after he was completely done did he finally release her.

The barmaid scrambled up on the table and away from him, turning to face him. He stood back, grinning at the sight. His cum was oozing out of her ravaged pussy, and dripping onto the almost mirror-like surface of the table. She was panting, enraged, glaring at him.

"You...selfish...bastard!" she hissed, putting the table between them. He grinned again, seeing the growing bruises that the edge of the table had left on her thighs.

"You weren't complaining a few minutes ago," he reminded her. "I recall you starting it all, actually."

She squinted her eyes evilly at him.

"If I get pregnant, you're gonna pay, you asshole," she whispered fiercely.

Then, from atop the platform, a muffled voice called out.

"Oh just take poison like I do, tomorrow morning. But right now, shut the fel up! Both of you!"

He smirked and turned his eyes back to the huffing woman across the table from him. And he spoke to her quietly as he leaned his hands on the table only moments before she'd had her ass on.

"You can be pissed off because I gave you the time of your life, and play the victim all you want. Or you can come with me, back up to bed, and we can do it all again tomorrow morning. Either way, you may or may not get pregnant. You may or may not want to take some sort of poison to clean your womb out. Or you may or may not just want to let my seed catch, get big and fat and enjoy some really great pregnancy sex. Me? I'm going to bed!"

And he laughed wickedly and walked back up the ramp to his ex-wife's bed, holding the blankets open for the plump woman who followed him, head held down dejectedly as she climbed in between him and his ex. He pulled her plump body close and closed his eyes, smiling, half heartedly wondering if she would try to kill him in his sleep. Or if he'd wake up and find her gone. Or maybe, locked in a hot kiss with the woman sleeping next to them.

DireLilith
DireLilith
517 Followers
Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Boyfriend's Dad She dreamt of being fucked by her boyfriend's dadin Mature
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories