Wasted Opportunity

Story Info
College geek takes his chance with a hot girl while asleep.
1.4k words
81.3k
23
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
candel
candel
6 Followers

I was a Chinese student in London studying Chemistry and I was very skinny with light tan skin and very smooth with even my butthole totally hairless but with a mass of dark pubic hair and thick black pubic hair. I wore glasses and was typically geeky.

Girls didn't always enter my mind as I was a committed student and when the urge came I usually took care of things myself with some porn. Chinese girls were interested in me but I never really attracted much interest from the White girls. I began to find myself attracted to blondes and downloaded endless pornos with blondes and especially ones in which Asian guys were fucking the hell out of such sluts. That was really my thing.

My frustration was exacerbated by the couple that lived opposite me. Karen and Zack. He was such a jock with his tanned muscled body always stripped to the waist, his blue eyes and circle of cool friends. Karen was hot...she often went around in her bikini and her hair was long and fine and bleached blond by the sun. Her legs were silky smooth and I figured her cunt was shaven but I didn't much care as I would have loved to watch my black pubic hair mesh with her blond ones as I fucked her cunt hard.

Once I saw her tits as I passed by her room and the door was a bit open and they were big and shapely and firm and I got an instant boner and had to go straight back into my room to knock one out thinking about ramming her cunt and flooding her womb, making her pregnant with an Asian child. Her soft nipples pink and small were so sexy and I jealously listened at their door in passing if I heard them fucking. I knew I could not compete with Zack though and I could never seduce her.

They both drank sometimes and got wasted and even did some drugs. One night I came home from the campus and their door was open. Smoke filled the air and bottles of beer were scattered around the room. They were semi naked and zonked. Karen was wearing just a bra and panties and Zack was naked.

I crept in and called softly, asking if everything was ok. No sound, no murmur. They looked both stoned out of it. I could see Zack with his face in the bed and his ass exposed to the world deep in sleep. Karen was lying on her back and her breasts rose as she breathed steadily. Her blonde hair fell about her face. I reached out and touched her hair and gasped with excitement to touch her. I pulled away instinctively in fear but no sign of awareness. I hurried out of the room and closed the door behind me and undressed and threw myself on the bed and began to wank furiously. My cock was not long but my cock head was fairly bulbous and the Chinese girls I had fucked back home always winced as I entered and fucked them. I so wanted this White girl to feel it and have her cunt lips engorge around my cock and soak her womb with my spunk, my hot sticky Chinese spunk, clinging to her cunt walls racing to her womb.

I was naked on my bed and it was getting darker and still there was no sound from the next room. I crept out again into the corridor, still naked with my camera hoping to take a picture if I could. Then I gently opened the door; it was all dark and quiet inside still, just the sound of gentle breathing and the bars of light on the floor made by the moonlight coming in. They were still sleeping heavily. Zack was on his back now and his dick swung free and soft and impressively. I approached his girlfriend and touched her legs and placed my camera to catch the action....I hoped the light was good enough and raised the light switch by turning it, which cast a light on her skin, making it golden.

I saw a pair of scissors on the table and used it to snip her bra off and pulled it away leaving it fall onto the floor next to Zack's t-shirt. I could not help myself now as I felt her breasts and massaged them both as she moaned slightly in her sleep. My hands were rubbing her white tits and my cock was hard as it could be. Now I reached over and licked her lip and pushed my tongue deep in her mouth for a second, before trailing a line of saliva down her neck and breasts and stomach. Unable to stop myself I snipped her underwear down the side and eased them away leaving her pussy naked to my leering eye.

I knelt on the floor and softly hungrily lapped at her clit and licked every part of her cunt until I dived deep as my tongue could go to taste her sex. She sighed slightly and moved her head before settling again. I looked behind me to see the red record button active and it was so hot to know I could watch this later on my own or upload one day to a sex site suitably edited and maybe show to my friends back home. Now at last I stood up and gazed at Zack lying naked and I felt triumphant in his presence. I crawled naked over Karen and rubbed my smooth bollocks over her chin and lips. In her sleep she touched them with her tongue and a shiver of excitement ran up and down my body and unable to control myself any longer I popped the head of my cock into her mouth, but as I felt the rising semen I pulled away and instead straddled her and positioned my hard cock over her cunt which was almost hairless except for a few small blonde hairs. I knew I had to be gentle so as not to wake her and controlled my desire to tear into her.

I lowered my Asian hammer down slowly into her, guiding it in by sight until i saw the dark head disappear into her pink cunt. At this point I lost control and involuntarily plunged deep to the base as far as my cock could go. She was so wasted she barely made a sound just a slight murmur as i lowered in to her.

Now I fucked her slowly but resolutely enjoying my unexpected gift of Zack's girlfriend's pussy and I guessed it was her first Chinese cock as this was my first time with White pussy and I felt the hot semen rising, about to unload in her.

In my mind I was promising her a Chinese child for her and Zack to raise. I kissed her lips now as I scythed into her, abandoning all caution, my hands felt her skin, her soft breasts pressed against the smoothness of my chest, as smooth as hers. I thought of how our child might look and her surprise as it pushed into the light from her womb with its almond eyes, thinking it would be like Zack. I placed my feet on pointed toes, my hands supporting my light frame as I looked down her body to see my tool ramming in and out of her time and again, with each solid stroke nearing my own release and climax, the large bulbous head pushing aside her cunt lips as it dived into her body time after time.

At last I felt her ass and sliding my hands underneath her I lifted her partly off the bed and the smoothness of her ass cheeks increased my excitement and arousal until I could wait no longer and with a groan of release, pleasure and triumph I spurted load after load of hot cum into her engorged pink cunt. I locked my dick deep to give her every drop and hope of getting her pregnant.

I rested on her a moment before pulling my dick out of her dribbling come still. Her cunt looked beat up now and I could see my sperm on her public hair and also inside her as it slowly closed to capture all that spunk, draining now towards her womb waiting like a flower for the pollination to come.I had fucked her good I thought but I had to get the hell out of there and took my camera with me and slipped back into my room. That night I dreamed of her and relived the whole thing over and over again. When morning came I wanked watching myself fuck her on my camera. I hoped she'd get wasted again soon.

candel
candel
6 Followers
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good first start

Keep it up!

aposubaposubabout 12 years ago
good

the description of sex and his thoughts were hot! i would read more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Hot story!

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
EVEN GOOD DRUGS

wont change a geek to a stud. TK U MLJ LV NV

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmailed: Cheerleader's Cherry A Principal disciplines a stuck-up hot bitch cheerleader.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Jennifer's Vacation A teenage girl is blackmailed by her dirty uncle.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Caroline, My Hot Sister-In-Law Rob has fun with his drunken sister-in-law.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories