Watch Me!

Story Info
Frustrated wife makes hubby see what he's missing.
2.4k words
3.87
79k
12
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Traipsing into the bar purposefully, I felt dozens of pairs of eyes on me, as every head turned to gaze. What they saw was a sight to behold. The curves of my body were hugged by a backless gold evening dress, cut low at the bust, and high at the leg. I wore sheer stockings over my shapely legs, held up by black lacy garters, and flimsy black satin string-bikini panties. Black pumps added three inches to my five-eight frame, and added just the right wiggle to my walk. My wild chestnut hair swept down to my shoulders carelessly, making me look like I'd just been fucked, and my deep dark eyes, and full sexy lips, carefully made-up, told everyone I was ready to fuck again. The truth was, I hadn't been fucked in months, and it was time to end that streak. Coolly ignoring everyone, I sat at a table in the corner. I was on the hunt, but I would wait for my prey to come to me.

Why was I here? I asked myself that question over and over again, as I waited. If I had my way, I'd be home right now, making love to Mike. But he didn't seem to want me anymore. Our marriage started out beautifully two years ago; we did everything together, and made love constantly. Five months ago, Mike got a promotion at the ad agency where he works. Now he's at the office at least 60 hours a week, and when he's home, he's working, and I'm left alone in our bed, frustrated and horny.

Lost in thought, I almost didn't notice the waiter approaching. He had a tray with three drinks on it. "The margarita is from the gentleman at the end of the bar," he said pointing. "The strawberry Dachari is from the man with the red tie in the corner, and the white wine is compliments of the man with the gold-mine hanging around his neck." He smiled at me, and started setting the drinks down on my table.

"Could you take those back," I said somewhat embarrassed, "and bring me a diet cola, with no ice?"

"Anything the Lady wishes," he said, smiling again, and gathering up the drinks.

Hours went by, and I sat, nursing my third or fourth diet coke, getting more and more miserable. I'd sent back at least two other trays full of drinks from various benefactors. I'd come here to find a man, but this wasn't working. I suppose I wasn't playing the game right. The men bought me drinks, and I was supposed to accept them, and then they'd come over to chat me up. Those are the rules. But I just didn't like any of those guys. The way they leered at me, like I was just a pair of tits and a cunt. The way they waited in the shadows, sending the waiter, basically to ask if they could fuck me. It was just too sleazy.

My waiter came to collect my empty glass. "Closing time," he said.

I looked at my watch. "Oh, I hadn't realized it was so late!" And I almost started crying.

The waiter sat down opposite me. "Are you okay?" he asked with genuine concern. And I spilled my guts; told him all about my husband's neglect, how I'd gotten all dressed up in hopes of snaring a bed-partner for the night, and how much of a fool I felt like. He comforted me with soft words, and soon I felt somewhat better.

Brian, as I found out the waiter's name was, walked me to my car. He was so sweet. Just like Mike, when we first met. He was dressed simply in a red tee-shirt and jeans, and his dark hair was cut short, and carelessly rumpled. Our eyes met, as he opened my car door for me. His eyes were as black as night, and I thought I would be lost in them forever. Leaning forward impulsively, I pressed my lips to his. For a moment, he didn't respond, and I thought I'd embarrassed myself yet again. But then his strong arms wrapped around my waist, and he kissed me deeply, his tongue probing my mouth. Pulling him closer, and wrapping my arms around him, I kissed him with growing passion. I could feel his manhood growing rigid against my thigh. Brian ran his hands over the tingling flesh of my back, and I tentatively reached for his cock, rubbing it through his jeans. A low moan escaped from his throat, as his hand moved down to cup my ass, and he pressed his cock into my hand. I gave it a squeeze, and he moaned again. Leaning down, he tenderly began kissing my neck. My hands roamed over his body, under his tee-shirt. Pushing my legs apart, he pressed his body to mine, and I started grinding my crotch against his hardness. Breathing hard as he softly kissed a trail from my neck to my breasts, I could feel my panties getting wet, and I pressed myself harder against him.

God, if Mike could see me now, he'd have a fit!

And that gave me inspiration!

His hard cock pushing against me, Brian pulled my dress down off of my shoulders, baring my breasts for his lips and tongue. A tingle went from my nipples to my clit, as he swirled his tongue over them. "I want you," I whispered hotly in his ear. "I want you so badly." I wasn't sure how to ask him to do what I wanted him to do, and his mouth on my nipples didn't make it easy to think, but after a time, I managed to ask him, "Would you come to my place, and fuck me? I'm going to fuck you either way; I want you to know that. But I want to show my husband what he's been missing."

Brian stopped for a moment, but didn't move away from me. He studied my face, I guess wondering if I was kidding, or crazy, and then he kissed me, gently. "I think your husband is a fool, Jennifer," he said at last, "and I'd be glad to help you show him that."

We decided to take Brian's car, and I gave him my address. Kissing his face, and rubbing his chest and his hard cock through his jeans, I kept him, and myself, aroused for the entire trip home. Still exposed to his hungry eyes, my breasts bounced and jiggled with every little bump in the road, while I unzipped him and pulled out his hard, thick cock. It looked so yummy; I just had to give it a taste. Gripping the steering wheel like a vice, Brian suffered my tongue on his hard cock. I snaked my tongue all around the shaft, up and down, over his balls, and back up to the head. Bathing his cock in my spit, I took the purple tip between my lips, and nibbled gently, as he pulled into my driveway. As he cut off the engine, I sucked his cock all the way into my mouth, letting it touch the back of my throat, and then I pulled it in deeper, swallowing it down, and touched my lips to his pelvic bone. He moaned his appreciation loudly, and then whispered, "We're here, Jenny."

Our progress to the front door was slow, because we stopped every two feet to fondle and kiss one another. I handed Brian my house key, and while he slipped it into the lock, I shed my dress, so that when we walked into the living room, I was dressed only in stockings, heels, and soaking wet string bikini panties. Slamming the door shut behind me, I began pulling Brian's clothing off, and pushing him to the sofa. Mike was not in the room, but I could see that the light in his office was on. Typical.

Gently pushing me down onto the sofa, Brian knelt before me. He kissed the crotch of my drenched panties, and caressed my thighs with his hands. My pussy was on fire, and getting hotter by the minute. Soon, my moans told Mike that I was home, and he came into the room to investigate.

He looked absolutely stunned, as I looked at him through silted eyes. Brian untied the strings of my panties, and began flicking his tongue over my neglected cunt. Wrapping my legs around his head, I pulled his face into my pussy, and he licked it so sweetly. Mike just stood there, staring, and I just sat there, grinding my pussy into a strange man's face.

Finally getting his voice, Mike said, "What the Hell is going on here?" He didn't seem angry; just surprised, maybe hurt. Good!

"Just what it looks like, Mike!" I somehow managed to speak, around my moans, as Brian continued to lick my pussy, and suck my clit. "I've found someone who wants me, and you are going to sit there quietly, and watch."

"The Hell I will!" he said, definitely angry now, but he made no move to leave, or to stop Brian from tonguing my pussy.

Grabbing a handful of his hair, I moved my hips up and down, washing Brian's face in my love-juices, and moaned loudly. "You will," I gasped. "If you don't, then say goodbye to me now."

He was stunned into silence again, and did exactly what I told him; he sat down quietly, and watched as Brian sucked my cunt. Oh, it felt so nice to have a man eating me, after such a long long time! My pussy felt alive again, like it had been awakened from a long, restless sleep, as Brian kissed, and licked, and fucked it with his tongue. My flesh was hot with living fire, and I shook violently as that fire, too long restrained, broke free, flowing like molten lava from my cunt, and I screamed out the name of the Lord in vain!

Grabbing Brian by the head, I pulled him up to me for a deep, lingering tongue kiss, and I tasted my cum on his lips. I pulled him closer to me, and guided his hard cock to my still throbbing pussy. He jabbed at my clit with the tip, sending shivers up and down my spine, and then slipped it slowly between my cuntlips. Filling my slick cunny with his steely prick, Brian began working over my tits with his mouth. Moaning lustily, I looked at Mike over Brian's shoulder. I must admit that the fact that Mike was watching Brian eat me, and then fuck me, made me feel like a slut. And I loved it! I wanted to be a slut! And I could see it in Mike's eyes that, while still confused, angry, hurt, he was enjoying this almost as much as I.

Watching the lust grow in my husband's eyes, I impaled myself on Brian's stiff dick over and over again, getting closer and closer to another climax. His eyes on me, watching this strange man fucking me, sent me to new levels of passion. "Fuck me, harder!" I yelled.

"Anything the Lady wishes," he whispered to me, and my wish was, indeed, his command! He fucked me with wild abandon, and soon I was heralding the Second Coming with screams of passion! Mike licked his lips, and I noticed a distinct bulge in his slacks, as he watched Brian fuck me, and listened as I cried out in ecstasy.

Getting up on the couch on all fours, I waved my ass in Mike's direction, and begged Brian to fuck me doggy-style. I looked over my shoulder, as Brian entered me from behind, and he kissed me, and massaged my tits with one hand, and my clit with the other. Mike sighed, and he touched himself through his slacks, as I praised Brian's efforts with my moans. In moments, I came again, fiercely slamming my ass against Brian's hips, and screaming nonsense syllables. And still, Brian's cock stood at attention, waiting to do my bidding!

We shifted again on the sofa, with Brian lying on his back, and me on top, where I could look right into Mike's eyes. He had opened his slacks now, and was boldly stroking his excited dick, watching me fuck another man, powerless to do anything about it. Lowering myself onto Brian's engorged penis, I bounced up and down, rubbing my clit, and pinching my nipples. Reaching behind me, I gently squeezed his balls, while gazing directly into my husband's eyes. His cock rigid, he stroked it madly, while I slid my cunt over Brian's cock. Again, I tensed all over, and suddenly relaxed, as my next climax shook my body.

I wanted Brian to cum now, and more so, I wanted Mike to see him cum! Sitting up on the sofa, and spreading my legs wide, I took Brian's cock in my mouth, and deepthroated him again. I sucked on his manhood in full view of my husband, and soon had them both groaning. "I'm going to cum," whispered Brian.

Taking him out of my mouth, I grabbed his right hand, and placed it on his hard cock. "Cum for me, lover," I hissed at him, "cum all over my cunt!"

"Anything the Lady wishes," he said again, stroking his cock with frenzied hands. He squeezed his eyes shut, arched his back, cried out his incoherent declaration of bliss, and splattered his hot white cum on my belly and my eager pussy. Then he collapsed on the sofa, next to me.

"Stop that," I said to my husband, who was still stroking his cock, "and come here." He practically ran to me, and knelt on the spot where I was pointing. "Now, fuck me," I said simply. And he did! He fucked me with a vengeance! He fucked me like he had never done before, and his cock in my pussy, filling me with his cum, and Brian's tongue on my nipples sent me flying through space, as I came again! And this time, I swore I saw stars!

When my head cleared, Brian was kissing me goodnight. "It was nice meeting you," he said to Mike, shaking his hand. He smiled at me, said "Good luck my Lady," and he left.

Mike and I didn't say a word the rest of that night; we went to bed, and just held each other until we drifted off to sleep. He understood why I did what I did, and he told me that it was a wake-up call for him. I see a lot more of him now than I had since he'd gotten the promotion, and our sex life is better than ever.

Not only that, but Brian has become a part of our lives. We see him quite often, and Mike loves to watch him fuck me. He said so. But he didn't really have to.