Watch Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,472 Followers

"So did you cum?" Though she didn't wait for an answer, assuming that was redundant anyway. "And what then were you imaging when you finally did cum?" She finished, though her fingers were all but flying now in and out of her pussy as she asked me that. I could already hear the wet-slick sounds of her cunt as she brought herself closer and closer to orgasm. Once again, one hand back towards her breast, holding and squeezing it, not yet venturing towards the nipple. I knew she was saving that as the final trigger perhaps when she came.

"I was imaging your hand on my cock, jacking me off...making me cum," I told her, which is exactly what I had been thinking when I did.

I watched her hand move over, capturing her nipple, pulling on it hard.

Damn she was loud when she came. I guess she was more so because we were inside perhaps as opposed to the day before. But even then, it sort of startled me just the same.

But it was fun hearing it too.

"Next Saturday right?" She asked once again dressed, walking me to the door. "And be prepared to tell me about every time you actually jerked off, and what you thought about when you did," she instructed, and then adding. "If I like that, maybe there will be an additional little bonus for you," she actually winked at me.

Bonus hell. I didn't really need or want any more money. But I was already planning on jerking off almost every day anyway. After all, I had tons of material to fantasize about.

**

I finished up the mowing, and the trimming in short order, though ensuring I did just as good a job as I always had. And to my surprise, just as I finished putting everything away, walking over towards the patio area, she came walking out. She had drinks in hand for us, and she was naked while carrying them. I only then noticed, she had repositioned the chairs so that they faced one another. Once again, she lit up a smoke, though blowing it away from me as she exhaled. Once more looking at me. Only then did I see that she had placed this long white slim object on the table next to her, only then picking it up. It looked to me like something you would pack a toothbrush in or something, though obviously it wasn't. Especially when she turned it on, twisting the end cap. I could hear this soft little buzzing sound when she did that.

"You know what this is?" She asked. I had no idea, and told her so. She seemed to enjoy knowing that. "It's called a vibrator," she explained, and then actually offered it to me to hold for a moment. And though I was hesitant at first, I took it from her feeling the odd tingle of vibration in my hand.

"Interesting," I said still a little unsure of it's use here. She smiled at that.

"Oh it's more than just interesting," she told me. "Here, I'll show you what I like doing with it. It's part of your bonus," she stated.

Odd how just holding onto something, that eventually ended up inside her pussy could be enough to actually fantasize about later. But I did. And that wasn't even the very best part either.

I sat there watching her use the toy on herself, something a bit more like a prick than just her fingers perhaps. But it had one more additional benefit too. Occasionally she'd just leave it inside there, while she could, trying to hold it before it quite naturally slipped out. But when she did this, she used both hands on her tits again, really playing with them, that soon had me throbbing like crazy.

"And what do you think of my new toy?" She asked.

I told her I liked it, and that it looked "Nasty" as I recall. She seemed to like that response, and then asked me about my week. Once again, I knew exactly what she meant by that. And it would be safe to say that I had at least half a dozen jerk-off sessions to tell her about. And thus I began, one by one...telling her in about as explicit detail as possible as to what I had done, and what I was thinking about when I did, including one session in the shower where I let the water do all the work on me. She once again seemed surprised, but very pleased by that as I shared it with her.

And as I'd hoped, she was actually loud again when she came, even outside this time. And I also think she seemed to bounce around a bit more than I'd seen her do before, even shaking and shivering this time for quite a while afterwards. After she had finally calmed down and collected herself, she lit up another smoke, once more looking at me. I was expecting the usual, "See you next week," thing when she spoke.

"Would you like to know what the rest of your bonus might be?" She asked. Naturally I shook my head yes, not knowing what to expect as I did.

"I haven't been exactly fair now have I?" She began, though I sat tight, waiting to hear where the rest of this was going, so not really answering, which wasn't necessary anyway as she continued. "If you'd like...you can jerk off now while looking at me," she offered.

Ok, now I know this is going to sound crazy, but it's the God's honest truth. Its one thing to 'get to' actually sit (or stand) there watching someone masturbate, especially someone like Helen. But to do it in front of her, was something else altogether. And funny enough, even actually thinking about doing just that as part of fantasy, still wasn't the real thing, like this would be. I wasn't even sure I could do it. As much as I wanted to.

"Just remember one thing Jason. We can't touch one another. That would be taking things a bit too far I think. You watching me, and me watching you is one thing...but it will never be anything more than that. So, like I said...if you'd like to. If you want to...I'd really enjoy seeing that."

"You...you would?"

"Oh yes. Hell yes," she actually leered at me. "I have fantasies too Jason, one of which, is imagining what your cock looks like. So, how about you show me?"

And then suddenly, it sounded like the best fucking idea in the whole world.

**

I didn't dare get naked, though it was close enough. She even made me stand up when I dropped my pants, even before removing my underwear. My "boner" damn near slapping against my belly as I pulled my shorts away from it, likewise pushing them down to now join my jeans, which were currently around my ankles.

"Turn to the side," she told me. I knew she was now looking at me in profile. I heard her sigh without turning to look, a bit shy at the moment perhaps, knowing full well she was now staring openly at my hard cock, hoping she would like it.

"Nice prick Jason," she confirmed, giving me a little comforting relief. At least it wasn't disappointing to her, though I had no real idea whether it would or wouldn't either way. "You're really hard aren't you?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, very hard. But sometimes, I even get a bit harder than this," I shared with her. "When I'm that hard...it sort of gets a bit more purple in color," I explained.

"Then make it purple for me," she actually giggled. "Sit down Jason, and make it purple for me."

I sat down with my jeans and underwear still down around my ankles. But I could have cared less as to the way I looked. Helen too began touching her self for me again, though this time without the use of her vibrator, which I actually kind of preferred. It seemed a bit more intimate and personal this way. I loved watching her fingers going in and out, though she added another treat to all of this when she took them out in order to lick them off. "That help making you get purple-hard?" She asked.

"Oh yeah. Fuck yeah!" I answered back, seeing the joy in her eyes upon hearing that. I was stroking my cock for real now too. Not just playing with it, not really. Fisting it almost wildly, until she caught me off guard.

"Whoa there honey. Not so fast, this isn't a race here. I want to see you play with it yes, jack it, wank it...whatever you want to call it. And eventually I want to see you cum too...but let's enjoy this until then, so let's just slow down, watch one another, and enjoy ourselves, how's that sound?"

I did as she asked, and enjoyed it. For a far lot longer than I usually did I must confess. But it was again fun, nasty...and forcing myself to delay the inevitable was certainly worth the end result when it happened. For both of us as it turned out.

This time, she was in full control of herself though. I don't know how she managed it, or did it...but she somehow held off cumming again until I did.

"You're very, very hard. And very, very purple now," she told me, unnecessarily I might add. "Do you squirt a lot when you cum?" She now asked, sort of taking me off guard for a moment. "The reason I ask Jason, is because it's been a very long time since I've actually seen a man do that, and admittedly I miss seeing that," she confessed. "I am really looking forward to seeing you cum."

And that's...about the time I started to. Just hearing her say that. And though I know for a fact I was no-where's near as loud as she was when I came, it was loud enough...and she sort of enjoyed hearing that too as she joined me, urging me on.

"Oh yes, yes Jason, yes! Squirt baby, squirt! Milk it out for me honey. Milk it all out, keep jacking it until there isn't any more."

That goes without saying. Especially under the circumstances. But I also have to give her credit too. That was without a doubt one of the most intense orgasms I'd ever experienced, not to mention perhaps the messiest as well. Though she really seemed to like that. Even when I realized I had shot several ropes of semen which had splashed upon the cement patio, offering to go get something to clean it up with, she laughed.

"Leave it. I'll get it later. I want to be able to look at it and remember it for a while," she grinned.

I know that many will probably find this a bit weird or strange too perhaps. And maybe at first, even I did. But the thing was. She never did scrub those spots away. If anything, we even added to them. A lot.

And so it went, week after week...our private little "watch me" sessions as we did that, watching one another, never touching. And I won't deny the fact that I'd wanted to, perhaps even made an attempt or two at doing that, only once being allowed to even kiss her breast, and no where near close to her nipple either. And if I pressed, Helen was quick to back me away, the simple threat of "ending" our deal if I persisted, usually more than enough to keep me at bay.

And then...as things usually do. Our time together would soon be at an end. I hadn't told her, almost afraid to. But I think somehow she knew anyway, even before I did tell her. I'd enlisted in the Navy, and would soon be heading off to boot camp, and then to God knows where after that. And the timing couldn't have been any more perfect either as the season for mowing the lawn would soon be at an end too. I'd gone over, for basically my last lawn mowing...though that never happened. She met me, standing in the doorway of her front door as I came walking up. Something she had never done before. She opened her door, stepping out just a bit, and then looking quickly right, and then left. Turning back towards me, she opened the robe she was wearing, revealing herself. Completely nude, which as it had always been...was a nice delight. I stepped up to the door, and then in as she held it for me. Passing by, or beginning to anyway when she just as suddenly stepped into my arms. The feel of her breasts for the first time pressed against me. And then kissing. I don't even remember how that happened, only that suddenly we were. And then her taking me by the hand, leading me down the hall towards her bedroom. She undressed me, completely. Once again something she had never done before. And then she pressed me back into her bed. I'd never been on that before either. I can honestly recall I was a jumble of emotions at the time, I think we both were. Like I said, I think she already knew, just as I knew...this was apt to be the last time we'd ever be together.

When she actually slithered down the bed, I knew then we were going into uncharted waters here. And for the first time ever, feeling her hand as it wrapped itself around my cock was heavenly. And though I had a pretty good idea of what was about to happen next, I remember her looking up at me for just a second.

"We can't fuck. I'm sorry. But we can't." And then with that, my cock was suddenly inside her mouth.

For a woman that hadn't been with a man in years, she certainly knew how to suck a man's prick. And though I didn't exactly have a whole lot to compare that to at the time, I certainly did later. And I still feel, and think...it was amongst the best blow-jobs I'd ever been given. She didn't just suck it, bob her head up and down on it like I've seen done in a few movies, she made love to it. Tenderly at times, wickedly in others. But I know without any doubt whatsoever, she held me on the edge for so long that I didn't think it would ever be possible to come down from that. Even when I did. I think I even warned her half a dozen times that I was going to cum, when I finally did. That didn't seem to matter to her, as she kept sucking me until I was. Swallowing, draining me...in more ways than one. I know one thing for sure. I saw stars. A whole bunch of them, and I'm not kidding you either.

When she rolled over onto her back, I was half wondering if we were going to end this with me just watching her again. Not this time. "Come here Jason. Lick me. Like I said, you can't fuck me...but I'd love it if you'd lick me at least."

Boy howdy's. Did I do that. That had been for me as well, one of my long...ongoing fantasies about her. And maybe I wasn't an expert, (actually a novice if we're being honest here) but she seemed to love whatever I did, no matter what I did. And coaxing me when needed, what to do, and how to do it next. Lets just say, I learned a lot from her that I've put to good practice since then.

It did hurt just a little when she yanked on my hair as she came. But it was well worth it. And after we'd both had a chance to recover somewhat, we went at it again. This time mostly mutual masturbation, doing one another. But I loved fingering her pussy the way I'd seen her do. And I certainly loved the feel of her hand as she jacked me off. And maybe it wasn't a geyser of any sort when I came the second time, but it sure as hell felt damn fucking good.

I left soon after that without really saying anything. But like I said, I think she already knew. I didn't see her again for almost a year. Home on leave, and soon about to ship out to my new duty station, I wanted to at least drop by, see how she was doing. Maybe it was an odd day to pick...a Saturday. I came walking up the drive, heard more than saw the lawn mower out back. I walked around the side of the garage like I had done a hundred times before. I almost...(almost I said) wished she was naked as she'd been before sitting there, but more than pleased when she wasn't. Fully dressed, reading the paper keeping an eye on the kid currently mowing her lawn. She looked over the edge of the paper, smiling at me. Finally putting it down and then standing, coming over to embrace me, kissing me chastely on the cheek before offering a seat to me.

We spent the next little while catching up. Even long after the kid had put things away again, just as I'd done for so many years. There was no attempt, no hint of doing anything as we sat there. And even if I'd entertained the thought, or that she had...neither one of us was going to act on it. Our time together had long passed.

When it was time to go, I reluctantly stood, once more embracing her. "I would like to know one thing before I go if you wouldn't mind," I asked.

She had a curious look in her eyes at the question, but told me to go ahead and ask her anything. So I did.

"How come you told me I could never fuck you?" I asked. I saw a sadness in her eyes then as she momentarily turned away, and then looking me dead on in the face again.

"Because I promised Jim the day we got married, that I would never, ever...fuck another man again. And I never have. And it's the main reason I never really got involved with any other men either, because I knew that eventually in time, they would want to, and expect it. But I come from the belief that a promise is a promise. Right or wrong. So that's why being with you was so tender and so perfect, doing what we did. I guess technically, I got to bend the rules a little with you, all the while still keeping my word and my promise. So that's why Jason. That's why we never did, even though I wanted to," She paused then looking at me. "Do you hate me for that?" She asked, with genuine concern in her eyes.

"Of course not," I said. And though I didn't perhaps understand the reasoning behind all this, I respected her for it. And told her so. We hugged, and even kissed once more, and then I walked away...never to see her again. I heard only that eventually she had moved to help care for a very ill sister. And then after that, lost any sort of contact with regards to her. I often wondered if any of the others who'd come after me had enjoyed what we'd shared together.

And then I remembered that day.

"Promise me that you'll never tell anyone about any of this, and I promise you, that I won't do this with anyone else either."

I promised her I wouldn't.

And then I realized, she'd made a promise to me as well. In a strange way, I really hoped that was a promise she'd never kept. But I had a feeling knowing her, that she did.

In time, after so many years in passing. I eventually did hear that Helen had passed away a few years back. I honestly hope she is truly happier now, and that she's been joined again with the love of her life.

Though I will say, I'm not one to make promises myself any more. They're too damn hard to keep.

-End-

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,472 Followers
12