Watch Me

Story Info
A couple seduces their best friend's sister, makes her watch.
3.6k words
4.45
41.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The car shudders down the slick roads of our shit suburb, straining as we travel the familiar route to my best friends house. It is only a mile and a half-short enough to have been travelled by bike when younger, short enough to stumble home to after drunken escapades in our teenage years. Now the two of us-my girlfriend and I-are headed to one of the last parties before adulthood, before the fifteen of us scatter across the country searching desperately for jobs or graduate programs or whatever awaits us. We are nervous tonight, because we have arranged for something special to happen, because it's the last night, and fuck it, it's finally worth risking it because if it goes poorly, we can simply get out of town. Head straight outta dodge on Rt. 1 all the way to our new place in South Carolina. Right, I probably should tell you all what we're planning. We're going to fuck while someone watches.

Well, not just someone. My best friend's sister. I know, I know. But she's two years older than us-23, just out of college and working at some finance company-and she's wanted to fuck me for as long as I can remember being aware of fucking. My girlfriend and I had talked about exploring a little more, and I thought of Leandra-sometimes, you just have to pick whatever is easy.

I suppose I ought to tell you what the two of us look like, my girlfriend and I. I am no super model; so get that out of your head right now. This really happened, and this means that I can't look like George Clooney; or Leonardo DiCaprio; or James Deen your favorite porn star. But I am handsome in my own way. 5'10, 190 pounds, no six pack but trim enough. I've got a short trimmed black beard, and dark brown hair, blue eyes, and I rock a pair of delicate metallic glasses. If you like me, you think I'm charming. If you don't, you think I look like a hipster douchebag, but most girls seem to be alright with it.

My girlfriend though, she's the real looker in the relationship. She's a dark skinned girl, Jamaican, but American as they come. The first thing you notice when you look at her is her nose-a cute nose, long and slightly crooked, crinkling when she laughs. Her eyes are so brown they look black; and her hair is the same color, slightly waved and trailing all the way down to her ass. Her breasts are small, but firm and high and tight, with flat brown nipples that get hard at the slightest touch-in high school she was skinny and awkward, but in college she has put on the perfect amount of weight so her tits are soft enough and her ass is big enough. It's her ass that gets the most attention when she walks around-a tiny little waist, but her ass fills out her jeans, making the seams stretch. It's heart shaped, big at the bottom, and it wraps perfectly around my cock when I fuck her. My friends like to joke about how they don't understand how I got her-I know what they're really thinking is how much they'd like to fuck her, but it doesn't bother me much. She likes what she has with me.

We get to the party around 9:30, and the drinking is already in full swing. My girlfriend and I take a drink each, but I remind her not to get too drunk-I want her on her game for what is happening later. I great my best friend, and then smile at his sister, but she looks away, blushing. I have known my friend for the entirety of my life, and so he gives me a strange look-"What's up?"-he mouths, but I brush it aside, and all is soon forgotten in a raucous game of kings.

It is two hours later, and everyone is roaring drunk. Couples have begun to partner off, while the single members of the entourage start circling around each other, like birds at mating dances. It's all quite funny to watch-you always want to grab them and force them together, because their desire is so obvious. But you don't, because you are preoccupied with what else might happen to you.

I am laughing with a friend of mine, debating the finer points of The Fast and the Furious film series when my girlfriend, Taisia, taps me on the shoulder.

"So, big boy, when are we going to make a move?"

I look around at the room, and my eyes settle on Leandra, my best friend's sister. She looks good tonight. She is wearing a long black dress, and the cleavage is substantial. She has blonde hair and blue eyes; a button nose; full lips and is a little heavier set. Her breasts are enormous-full D's, pendulous, heavy and full. Her ass is flatter than my girlfriend's, and her stomach a little rounder; yet there is something very erotic about her. She looks like a girl that's been fucked and knows how to fuck. Her mouth looks like it's made to suck cock; she looks like her ass has been fucked and her breasts cummed on and her pussy spread apart for eager men to fuck. She is the perfect woman to use for what we want tonight; a spectator, someone who desperately wants but cannot have.

"Are you ready?" I whisper back, my hand snaking around her hips, hand roaming to her ass.

"I'm fucking drenched," she responds, and moves my hand under her skirt, forcing me to rub the entrance of her pussy. It is slick, my finger slides from front to pack, and her knees buckle a bit under me. One of my friends looks at me, down to my hand, and laughs. He turns his attention back to the girl he is trying to fuck, and I quickly move away.

"Didn't realize you wanted this so badly," I tease.

"Come upstairs in two minutes," she responds, and without a further word walks towards the stairs and up into the deeper regions of the house. I know she is going to Leandra's room-she left it unlocked just for this purpose. In the messages we exchanged late at night, messages that I showed to my girlfriend in our bed, Leandra described her room to us; described how much she wanted to see us; described the way her fingers roamed across her breasts and into her cunt as she masturbated to the thought of us fucking on her sheets. She was a good girl; but one that clearly wanted to be dominated, shown what she was worth. Taisia and I were more than happy to oblige.

I heard the click of the door upstairs, barely audible over the sound of the pop music pumping through the house. The party goers now were thinning, too many had started drinking too early and were retiring to toilets and the various bedrooms of the barn house. My best friend was one of them; his girlfriend would have to spend the night taking care of him. For the moment, Leandra was alone, and I sidled up next to her.

"Hello, there," I said simply.

"Erm, hello, James," she responded. Her breath was warm and smelled like mint. She had been drinking mojitos. Liquid courage-how funny, then, how direct she was via text message, and now that we were in real life, it was so very much harder. Yet her breathing was sharp and shallow, and her arousal was obvious. I decided to tease, but only for a moment, because my erection was hard and painful in my jeans. I needed to get upstairs, to fuck, to cum, to fuck again.

"Are you still interested in what we talked about?" I asked her, and placed my hand on her thigh, gently, but she still shivered.

"Yes, yes, I am, I'm so nervous though," she responds, pushing her hair out of her eyes.

"No need. Listen, I'm going upstairs now, and we'll leave your door unlocked. You come up in a couple minutes, and make sure you aren't followed. Let yourself in, okay?"

I don't give her a chance to answer, and I sweep upstairs, past a couple kissing furiously on a torn up couch, and climb the 12 steps to the second floor of my best friends house, where I will soon see his naked sister furiously finger fucking herself. Maybe I'm a bit of an asshole, I guess, but she wanted it and we did too, so I wasn't going to let my friend get in the way. And any question that I was doing the wrong thing ended when I opened the door.

My girlfriend was splayed on her back, wearing not a stitch of clothing. One hand clasped her breast and the other was rubbing her pussy, sliding one then two fingers up the entrance of her cunt. Her pussy had been shaved completely for the occasion, so I could see her juices perfectly. Her face was skrewed up in pleasure, and her clothes were tossed carelessly to the side. I watched for a moment before she opened her eyes, and smiled lazily at me.

"Get over here and get your cock out," she said, and I walked over to the edge of Leandra's bed. With one hand caressing her face, I unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my jeans and slide down the zipper, pulling my cock through the gap in my boxers. I was hard as a rock, and my cock twitched as she turned on her side, placing her thick lips onto the head of my dick. To be frank, I've got quite a big dick-about seven inches, and fairly thick. It's without a doubt my girlfriends favorite part of me, and she quickly went to work giving me the loudest, sloppiest blowjob I had ever received. The harder she sucked, the harder her hand worked her pussy, until soon enough she was moaning onto my cock, thrumming as her orgasm rocked her from curled toes to her eyes rolling back. She was in ecstasy, and I had to pull my cock through slightly clenched teeth so that I wouldn't shoot my load too early. When her orgasm had subsided, I pushed my cock back into Tasia's open mouth, and she sucked eagerly for a few seconds before we heard the door open.

Leandra entered the room, and her eyes widened as she saw the scene before her. Tasia spread out, pussy wide open and dripping, and my hand on her head, standing next to her, cock pressed deep down her throat.

I pulled out, and wordlessly walked over to Leandra. We had gone over the rules before-she would do whatever we said, and Tasia and I would only do something if Tasia said it was okay.

"Take off my clothes," I said, and she worked quickly and without a word. She looked down at my chest and cock the entire time, unbuttoning my crisp white shirt-I shrugged it off-and then pulling down my pants until I was completely naked. I made her kneel to take off my jeans, so my cock was right in front of her face, and I could tell she wanted nothing more than to suck my cock right then and there.

But not yet, and only if Tasia said it was okay. I pushed Leandra back into the chair at the foot of the bed, and knelt before Tasia, who was still rubbing her cunt. I dipped my head to her pussy, and began to lick, wringing moans out of my girlfriends mouth as I licked her cunt while another woman watched. I knew she was even more aroused than normal, and my stomach churned with how horny I was-knowing that another woman wanted my tongue on her pussy but couldn't have it was exhilarating. I licked the folds of Tasia's cunt, and then began to drill her cunt, making a little v-shape with my tongue and pressing deeper into her sweetness. My hands roamed up her body, pressing her nipples between my fingers, and soon she was cumming, her hands in my hair, desperately forcing my mouth harder against her wetness.

"Fuck, fuck, yes, oh, James, fuck!," she screamed, and I could hear soft moans of desire from behind me, where Leandra sat.

I pulled away from Tasia, and looked back to see that Leandra had removed everything but her socks and converse sneakers, and she was masturbating furiously. Her pale titis bounched up and down, and her mouth was half open-she was clearly about to come.

"Stop," Tasia whispered, and Leandra looked at her quizzically.

"That's right, stop masturbating. And get over here," she said.

Leandra did as she was told, walking over to the edge of the bed.

"Kneel," Tasia commanded, and Leandra did as she was told.

Tasia slid off the bed, and knelt next to Leandra. Knowing what to do, I slide myself towards the edge of the bed so that my cock was in Tasia's face. She took my cock in her hand, and looked at Leandra.

"I want you to watch me suck my boyfriend's cock. I see what a little slut you are, rubbing your cunt while you look at it. But this is mine, and you're going to watch. Understand?"

I could hardly believe my ears. My girlfriend was assertive, but this-it seemed angry. I liked it.

Leandra murmured her assent, and then my girlfriend was attacking my cock, one hand twisting the shaft between delicate black fingers, her mouth on my cock. She sucked it viciously, sucking and dripping saliva onto it-harder and faster as time went on. After what must have been a couple minutes-but felt like only a few moments-she stopped, and looked at Leandra. Leandra looked confused, but then Tasia reached over to her hand, pulled it towards me, and placed it on my cock.

"Are you sure?" I asked Tasia. I hadn't expected it to go this far tonight, and I didnt' want to ruin our relationship. But when I looked at her, I saw that there was nothing that was going to stop this from happening.

"Just shut up and enjoy it, stud," she commanded, and pushed Leandra's head towards my dick. She didn't take any more encouraging, and it wasn't long before I felt a new set of lips on my dick. Leandra's tits swayed underneath her as she gagged on me, and I was in fucking heaven. Tasia knelt behind her, hands on her hips and ass, egging her on, belittling her with her mouth on my cock.

"Suck his fucking dick, you little slut. That's your brother's best friend, you like that don't you? Bet you've wanted this for a while, haven't you."

Leandra murmured in agreement, and I became bolder, my hands in her hair, forcing her to take me deeper into her mouth. After a few minutes of face fucking, my girlfriend tapped me on the thigh, and I pulled out of Leandra's mouth.

"Fuck me," she said simply, and I threw her onto the bed, spreading her legs wide and sliding into her all in one motion. Leandra stayed at the foot of the bed, watching as my cock split open Tasia's black pussy, revealing the warm pinkness inside. Tasia moaned louder and my hands pressed against her hips, driving my dick all the way in and out so that the head of my cock flicked against her clit at every stroke. She was wetter than I had ever felt her, and she came quickly. Pushing me out momentarily, she turned over, exposing her brown ass to my cock-I slide myself back into her, hips hammering against her ass as she moaned into the pillow.

I took the opportunity to look directly at Leandra-and there was an animal hunger in her eyes. She bit her lip, and her hands were clawing at her own body-two fingers were inside her pussy and she looked like she wanted to split in to. It almost seemed cruel not to fuck her.

Almost.

I pulled Tasia up from the bed and spun her to face me. I kissed her deeply on the mouth, hands roaming up her neck, then down to her ass, squeezing the cheeks and then spreading them apart.

"Get on all fours," I ordered, and Tasia laughed, then did as she was told. On all fours, she was only a foot away from Leandra, and she took full advantage of that as I slid into her wet cunt from behind.

"Oh, fuck my little pussy," she purred, and then looked directly at Leandra.

"Tell me what you like about this, Leandra," she said, softer now, almost as if she pitied her.

Leandra gulped, and spat out her answer in between moans. She couldn't stop touching herself, her hands drunkenly moving around her body, down her stomach and onto her cunt.

"He...fucks you...so good. His cock is so big, and thick. And you're cumming. I just want it. I want him, I want it so bad." She is almost crying with desire, and as Tasia cums, so too does Leandra, but hers is smaller, for she is not full with my cock.

Tasia slides out, nearly spent, and looks up at me. Her breats are redder and glistening from our fucking, and her ass is poised upwards. She looks like a renaissance painting, full breasted and perfect.

"What's your favorite position, Leandra?" she asks.

I cannot believe what I am hearing. She must be teasing her, I think.

"Um...I have two. Cowgirl and doggy," the white girl responds.

My cock is on fire, and I need to cum. I am about to simply resume fucking my girlfriend-I can't stand this teasing-when she looks at me.

"Put on a condom, love," she says, and reaches into Leandra's bedside table. Sure enough, there are a stack of condoms there-she tears one open, and gently slides it onto my cock. Tasia looks at me lovingly, and then she pulls Leandra onto the bed. Leandra is shaking, her sweat glistening, eyes drunken and horny, and Tasia pushes me back and kisses me once, gently, on my mouth.

"She won't fuck as good as I do, but it might be fun," she jokes, and she nods at Leandra. Leandra straddles me, reaches between her legs, and then impales herself on my cock. I moan out loud and now I am sure that someone must be hearing us, but I'm passed the point of caring, and I angle my legs so that I can thrust up and into Leandra. The condom cuts out some of the warmth but her pussy is on fire, and I reach up to her large breasts, and then pull her down, kissing her on the mouth, pressing my tongue deep inside her. I feel my girlfriends hands on her ass, urging her cunt deeper onto my dick.

"Cum, slut," she says, slowly, and Leandra obliges.

"Fuck yessssssss, James," she hisses, and I feel her tighten and then relax as her orgasm rolls over her. My cock feels like it's about to explode, so I push Leandra off gently and place her on all fours.

"May I?," I ask my girlfriend and she nods, and I start, slowly, sliding into my best friends' sister, feeling her cunt open up to take me in all the way. Soon I am hammering her deeper, hands scratching her back, and then I see that my girlfriend has placed herself in front of Leandra, and is kissing her neck, whispering words I cannot hear into her ears. Then, she is lying back down on the bed, and Leandra bends her head down to her pussy.

She wants to be eaten out by the woman I'm fucking.

So, I keep going. I spank Leandra's ass, and tell her to suck Tasia's clit into her mouth-she loves that, and soon the combination of my cock, fingers, and Leandra's tongue means the two of them are cumming at once.

I feel my balls tightening up and I know I have to cum soon.

"Please, where do you want me to cum?" I ask Tasia, and she smiles, and I know she has an answer that I will like.

"On our faces," she responds, and she props herself up on her knees, and Leandra is quick to place herself next to her. They look at me expectantly-so I stand up unsteadily, and began to jerk off, my hand inches from their face. Black skin is pressed against white, and both their breasts are heaving as I get closer and closer to orgasm.

A few more pumps, and then the dam breaks.

I cum in ribbons, shooting out of my cock and splashing against Leandra's cheeks first before I point the next couple strings at my girlfriend. The cum stands out against Tasia's face, but it shine's more on Leandra's-and it is the hottest thing I have ever seen.

I fall back onto the bed, and land with a thumb. At the edge of the mattress, Tasia instructs Leandra to lick the cum off of her-she does, like a cat with a bowl of milk, delicately lapping up my cum from Tasia's face.

There's a moment of silence, and then Tasia laughs, and so too do Leandra and I, and we fall back, the three of us in each other's arms, warm with sex and drink and cum. No one says a word for ten minutes, until my cock begins to twich again-I'm too aroused to stay soft.

"Round two?" Leandra asks.

Tasia reaches over, and squeezes my cock. She laughs lightly, and looks at Leandra.

"Be my guest," she smiles.