Watch Me!

Story Info
My barber wants me to watch.
2k words
4.56
31.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been seeing my barber, Liz, for my haircuts for some 20-plus years. I get a cut every two weeks on Saturday morning; that's just a leftover from my military career. And Liz reserves two appointment blocks for me. She often gives me a shoulder and neck massage, which she does for few others due to her carpel tunnel syndrome in her wrists and hands. Liz jokes that I get a cut every two weeks whether I need it or not. Liz is 15 years younger than me, but we've become good friends through the years, and we've talked about just about everything. We could talk about anything and everything because each barber has their own room to work in. None of the rooms have doors, but there is still a measure of privacy. I talked with her through her divorce several years ago. She has helped me through some struggles in my own marriage. Through the years our talk has become more and more personal and intimate, and it seems she and I both like the direction it takes. My marriage has survived so far, but without the intimacy and excitement I would like. Liz has found a beau and they are steady with each other.

I suppose I should provide the obligatory description of Liz. Liz is in great shape. She has two grown children, but it would be hard to tell that by just looking at her body. Her breasts occasionally brush me as she works her way around the chair, leaning in close to get the trim just right. I like to keep my hands on the arm of the barber chair since she'll move closer with her entire body and I'll get a feel of her legs and once in a while a near feel of paradise. All that comes on the back of my hand or at the elbow. I've never been blatant by feeling or grabbing because when we first met, she made it clear she wasn't pleased when men did that to her. So I accept what she gives - accidently or otherwise.

During one conversation a few weeks ago about oral sex she said, "That's what I'm about - oral, I love oral!" Well, I'm an oral kind of guy. I would rather eat pussy than fuck it. The idea and act of going down on a woman that trusts me enough to spread her legs wide open, allowing me to see all of her, and then allowing me to tenderly work my way up her legs to gently lick, nibble, and suck her lower lips and clit turns me on to no end. That conversation has led to others, and we found we have similar interests in sex.

Recently, as we talked of our mutual love of oral, I mentioned Literotica to her and told her a bit about it. I mentioned that I had been reading it for eight years but only recently had become a member, having decided to try my hand at writing. As we talked about it a bit, she expressed her disappointment that I had not told her about the site sooner. I really had no answer. I had no idea why I had not told her about it, given the depth of our sexually-focused discussions through the years. She said that she thought reading the stories to one another could be exciting and asked if I did that with my wife, Trish. I explained that I had tried, but Trish took to erotic literature like she did other things sexual - not much at all. She expressed her condolences at that and reiterated that she thought it could be fun, and I agreed. I took a chance and told her I would love to do that with someone who appreciated good erotic literature and offered to start our own reading club. she giggled but didn't say anything more, and as I was leaving reiterated that my offer remains open. She simply looked me in the eyes after hugging me and said, "I know".

I had promised to send her the link to Literotica and to my first story, and I did. I didn't hear anything from her and when our next haircut appointment came up, she apologized that she had not read my story or any other story. I understood as it was December and the holiday season was in full swing. She was busy with elderly parents locally, as well as a long-distance daughter, and keeping the business going during a busy time. It's strange to me how people know Liz only earns a living when people are sitting in the chair, but they have no compunction whatsoever calling and cancelling at the last minute. She was busy making calls to generate business and rearranging the calendar around the holidays, as well as helping everyone locally. So it didn't bother me that she hadn't read anything. We had a rather ordinary appointment and didn't talk about anything really special.

Christmas came and went and preparations continued for the New Year's holiday. Then the text arrived.

"Hey, Rick! Would you change your appointment to late Friday afternoon? I need some extra time on Saturday morning for some personal stuff."

"Sure!" I responded. "What time?"

"How about 4:30?"

"That sounds good." I wondered what was up, because Liz is usually out of her shop by 4PM, but I didn't worry about it. It would free up my Saturday morning for other things, and if it helped Liz a little bit then I was fine with it.

Friday morning came, and I was sitting in a meeting at work when my cell phone buzzed. I quickly glanced at it and saw that it was Liz texting me. "Are we still on for 4:30?"

I quickly texted, "In a meeting. Yes."

Friday afternoon arrived, and I was fully caught up at work except for the last minute item a co-worker had saved to send to everyone as he departed the office. I looked at the email and thought, "This fucker always does this on Friday afternoon. If he thinks my completed work will be waiting for him on Monday morning because I stayed late to do it tonight, he's crazy." I shut down my computer, packed my stuff, and headed out to Liz's shop.

I arrived at Liz's at quarter past the hour. As I walked in, I noticed all the other barbers rooms were darkened. They had all finished for the day and had left. Liz met me just inside the door, gave me our usual hug, and then she reached around me to lock the door. That seemed unusual, but I had not had a late Friday appointment in several years, so I just rolled with it. I went in and stripped off my shirt as I usually do when getting a cut and sat down. Liz was quick with the shears. And she was good as usual, but there was no neck and shoulder massage. Instead, as she checked to be sure I was satisfied, she whipped the barber cape off me and said, "Follow me. I have something to show you."

Shirtless, I followed as she led me down the hall to the tanning room - a small room with a tanning booth - and a door! I began wondering what was up. Liz pointed to a place on the floor at the far end of the room and said, "Sit there!" By now I was interested, really interested! I sat and she handed me a computer tablet which had a Literotica story open. She said, "Start reading out loud."

I began reading and noticed Liz move to the door to shut and lock it. I read the introductory material at the beginning of the story. Liz continued to move. I sucked in my breath when I noticed her unbuttoning her blouse and pulling the bottom out of her jeans. She slowly removed her blouse, revealing a lacey black bra underneath. Dear Gawd! It was a front clasp bra! I love those!

"Read!" she said. I had stopped when she had opened her blouse. She reached for the clasp and looked straight at me. Thankfully, I learned early on to read ahead in my mind and still be able to look away from the reading material. So I was "telling" the story as I watched her unhook the clasp, turn her back to me, remove her bra, cover her breasts with one arm, and while still looking at me over her shoulder, she turned and slowly dropped her arm, revealing those gorgeous breasts that I had wanted to see, touch, suck for years to me. I had stopped reading again.

"Read!" she said. I once again began reading about the story wife topless on the bed with only her jeans on, playing with herself, waiting for her husband to come home. In the story the wife rubbed her titties and twisted her nipples and moaned a little. I heard a moan. Oh my gawd! It was Liz! She was mimicking the story! As she rubbed her titties lifting them up by cupping them underneath, she twisted her nipples making them stand out. As she looked directly at me showing me what she was doing, she moaned with desire. She was working herself up.

I continued reading aloud while watching Liz do everything the wife in the story was doing. When the story husband came in, he moved toward the bed. I continued reading. The story wife commanded, "No! Watch me! Just watch me!" She began removing her jeans slowly. As I read, Liz removed her jeans slowly. The story wife's black lacey panties came into view. Liz's black lacey panties came into view. The story husband gasped. I gasped, feeling the sudden fullness in my pants.

The story wife reached into her panties and fingered herself briefly. Liz did the same. I read aloud, "She removed her wet finger from her pussy and held it up for her husband to smell. He reached for her. She almost yelled, "No! Watch me only! Watch me! Smell my finger."" I glanced up and Liz had her finger in front of my face. Unlike the story husband, I got it. I took in a deep breath of Liz's essence. Damn! She smelled delicious!

The story wife removed her panties, sat against the headboard of the bed and spread her legs. She told her husband to move to the center of the foot of the bed. I looked up. Liz had removed her panties and sat against the locked door of the room and spread her legs wider than I would have thought possible. She motioned to me to sit at her feet. Never losing sight of her shaved pussy with the landing strip, I moved and continued reading.

"Watch me. Just watch me." Liz said along with me as I continued reading the story.

Like the story wife, she inserted a finger into herself and began rocking and humming. Looking up from the story, I could see her juices begin to flow. In perfect sychronization, she inserted a second finger into herself and started rubbing her clit in a circular motion. The small room we were in was saturated with the smell of her sex. A third finger entered the story wife's pussy and Liz's pussy also. I was having a hard time reading by now, but I knew that's what Liz wanted, so I did my best to continue the story.

Like the story wife, Liz had been holding back all day waiting for this moment. I read of the story wife's breathing becoming more rapid and quick. Liz's breathing was doing the same. As I read the story wife saying, "Watch me. I'm going to cum for you." I could hear Liz whispering fervently to repeat the words, "Watch me. I'm going to cum for you." as she looked directly into my eyes.

"Watch me. Watch me. Watch meeeeeeeeeeeeee!! OMIGAWD!! OH FUUUUUCK!!

She slumped back exhausted from her efforts. I sat back admiring this woman, this friend, this amazing person, as never before. I always knew she was special. I had never realized how special.

After a few minutes she looked up at me sleepily. "It's your turn..."