Watch Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,105 Followers

She had noticed the difference in behavior too. The quick choppy bites and the half-chewed swallows. Everything she did that morning, she had done with a sense of urgency. She grew excited as she realized what it meant. Sure enough, the muse was out the front door, not bothering to change, and down towards the barn. The watcher was forced to wait. She could not run after lest her secret desire be revealed. She gave the girl a few moments to get situated, then she slipped out the front door and skirted the edge of the yard to the barn. She pressed herself anxiously to the same crack she had occupied weeks ago and was greeted by the same sight as before. Her young precious muse was laying out in the freshly fluffed hay, her knees high in the air and her thighs spread wide apart. One of her perfect feminine hands clutched through the shift at the soft orbs of her chest, while the other hand disappeared and reappeared again from between the angelic thighs. The watcher found herself enraptured in the scene and gave in to her own urge to lift her skirts. Her own hand found its rhythm between her quivering thighs, and her fingers quickly found the depths of her folds. She leaned heavily against the aging boards of the barn and was too lost in her desire to see and share in the experience to notice the small creak which escaped from the rusty nails.

The muse however did not miss the creak. Her senses were on high alert and despite the intensity of her need to bury her hand within herself, she was still cautious. The creak gave away the location of her watcher. Out of the corner of her eye she watched for some sign that there truly was someone there and it was not simply a draft in the barn. But seconds later she saw the shadow between one of the cracks disappear, then reappear. She though she could make out the curve of a parted thigh and possibly the detail of a hand beneath it. Her hand momentarily slowed its vigorous thrusting against her wetted folds, but it regained its intensity at she became angry at the violation of her privacy. She decided to put on a show for her watcher. She sat up right, her hair still carrying some hay and pulled the night gown over her head. Now naked as the day she was born she reclined back into the hay, this time on an angle facing slightly more towards the watcher. She closed her eyes, with a vicious smirk on her lips, and once again went to work at the sensitive lips of her labia. Her fingers parted and petted the pinkness and dipped within to the hot interior. Her other hand continued to squeeze her breast and pinch at her nipples. She lifted her backside of the ground, by putting weight on her shoulders and invaded herself with two fingers. She let loud moans of delight escape from her mouth, reveling in the sexuality of her victory. Her mind found itself twistedly delighting in the fact that her body could drive the watcher to such depths of depravity and need. The thought of her watcher shaking outside the barn door, a hand buried beneath her robe, sent her flying into an orgasmic abyss of her own. She let her strong youthful lungs release a scream of intense pleasure and her hips rode up and down in the air, two fingers still plunging in and out of the shuddering tunnel. The shadow peering through the cracks suddenly shrunk and the young woman realized that the watcher must have been sent over the edge by the intensity of her display. For a few seconds she laid there, her hand toying with the wet folds of her body before she climbed from the impression she had left in the hay. She turned towards the crack and bent over, at the waist, to pick up her shift. She let it slowly fall down her arms and over her back before it once again restored the decency of her naked body.

The watcher had been floored by the vision which had unfolded before her in the shadowy light of the barn. Her own body had eagerly betrayed her at least twice and she had been lost to this world as she had sat, sprawled against the rough barn wall, her hand plunging into her like it was the fix to an addiction. Her body's lubricants covered her thighs, dripped into the crack of her backside and caused the soil and grass to stick to the soft cheeks on which she sat. Her eyes stared, transfixed at the body which seemed to bear a light of its own in the barn. She was nearing another explosion when she saw the young woman rise to her feet and bend to dress. The sight of the perfect backside and the shadowy folds caught between the white thighs set her off again. It took her a few moments to regain her composure, before she managed to push herself to her feet and move quietly to the house. She sat at the kitchen table, her night gown soaked through as her body continued to emit her juices. Before her, an untouched cup of tea wafted steam into the air. Her mind could not leave its obsession alone and it retraced the scene it had just witnessed over and over again. Every twitch of the muse's body and thrust of her hand replayed with impossible accuracy. She was so caught up in the seeming fantasy that she failed to notice when the young woman stepped through the kitchen, a sadistic smirk on her face.

The muse strode the kitchen, a sense of pride and ownership emanating from her. She stared at the woman lost in thought at the table as if she were an object of her possession. She sauntered up the stairs, her hips just breaking the straight lines of the gown. She returned to her room and stripped again, allowing a moment of vanity in the mirror, before stepping nude into the hallway. She had timed the event to the footsteps of her admirer. With the same smirk on her face she pranced the few feet into the bathroom and bent, backside to the doorway, and turned the water on.

She had risen from her stupor at the table and headed up the stairs just as she was about to reach the top step, she was frozen in her tracks by the brazen exposure of her muse. The young woman walked straight towards her, a funny smile on her face, and entered the bathroom, leaving the door wide open. The watcher managed to regain her composure and finish out the last step. She froze again in the doorway as she saw the rounded backside thrust into the air as she reached for the lever. She forced herself to stop gawking and raced to her room. She quickly closed the door behind her and leaned against it, working to catch her breath. Her hand had moved on its own to her crotch and once again began to grope at her folds. She stood there, hand in her snatch, until she heard the shower flood the bathtub. She could not resist the urge to return to the hallway and did so swiftly. The door stood wide open, the fresh steam of the water spilling out into the room. In the mirror, the watcher saw the fogged image of her muse's pale skin. She watched entranced as she coated herself in soap and rinsed it thoroughly. She saw the dark shade of her hair tilt back as she shampooed and rinsed. Unbeknownst to her, her hands had begun to mirror the scrubbing and soaping motions of her muse's hands. How she wished she could be there beside her, celebrating in the beauty of her naked form. All too soon, the shower stopped, and the watcher was forced to flee down the stairs. She went into the family room and curled on the arm of the sofa, her head, sinking to her hands. She sought some sort of respite from the possession the illicit sensations of her desire. But she would not find it there.

The muse had known that she would be watching. She had intentionally left the door open and was enjoying the power she now held. She wanted to see how much she could gain from this knowledge and manipulation. A new element of desire to control had embodied the desire for pleasure. With her hair still dripping, and only a towel wrapped around her torso and barely covering her womanhood, she skipped down the stairs and found her prey. She walked calmly around the sofa and sat on the opposite end, her back leaning into the high rolled arm. She kicked her legs lazily up beside her and pulled them up against her chest. She knew from the soft caress of cool air that she was exposing herself. She wanted to. She called to the woman who still crouched at the other end, refusing to look up. The watcher forced herself to break from her hands and look towards her muse. Her eyes caught momentarily are the dark split of her pink lips between her perfect legs. But they moved on, until they met the intense gaze of the younger woman. She fought with every ounce of self control to keep from dropping her gaze back to the hidden snatch. She did not allow herself to blink or budge. The muse was loving this. She could see that her spy was focusing on meeting her gaze and not doing as her desire commanded. She made small talk first and barely managed to keep from laughing at the automatic responses she received. Then she asked to take the car into town. The spy imperceptibly nodded and whispered a positive response. Then she asked for some money. Again a positive response. Deciding to put on one last displayed she raised her legs off the couch and stretched in an exaggerated manner, letting the towel fall further up her waist and displaying her assets. Satisfied she had inflicted some serious torture she returned to her bedroom.

She chose her outfit carefully. Open toed shoes, an old small t-shirt, and a black pleated skirt that was from junior high. She decided at the last minute to add a pair of white girlish panties to the ensemble. She pulled her hair back in a pony tail and added a hint of lipstick. Looking at herself in the mirror, she looked like a tramp. It was exactly what she wanted.

She saw the door at the opposite end of the hallway was closed and knew that it must mean that her watcher had decided to seek solitude there. Perhaps she was getting dressed. She flung the door open without knocking and was delighted to catch her watcher bent at the waist as she pulled a set of black panties over her long legs. The older woman whirled on her, her breasts bouncing lightly at the sudden movement. There was an obvious dilemma about whether or not to cover up running through the watcher's mind. The young woman walked right up to her and asked for the car keys and the promised money. As the watcher went for her purse, she studied the barely covered form. She appreciated the similarities between the high firm breasts and her own, as well as the blemish free skin. She hoped that she would look as good as the other woman when she was thirty-seven. The watcher's long brown hair trailed just above the cleft of her backside that was heavily accented by the dark color of the thong. Another smirk snuck to her face and she let it stay as the watcher dutifully handed over the requested items. She leaned in quickly and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, just behind the corner of her lips. Then she was off again, darting down the stairs and out the door to the car. Her skirt had given the watcher a momentary glimpse of the white panty clad bottom as she had exited.

The watcher stood there, stunned and out of her mind with desire. Not bothering to finish dressing she went to her muse's bedroom and knelt at the middle of the bed. She pulled the young woman's pillow to her and clutched it tightly to her naked breasts. She was aroused and needed to satisfy herself. She stuffed the pillow between her thighs and began to grind heavily upon it. Her mind pictured the naked form of her muse pinned beneath her; the perfect breasts heaving as she ground over her crotch. She imagined the scent and sound of her breathing and the subtle trail of moisture that her pussy would leave as she used her. Her hands imitated the longings she had for the young woman, squeezing and cradling her breasts. It did not take her long to reach a powerful orgasm as her imagination ran wild with possibilities. Her black thong was soaked with her juices and she continued to rub her crotch into the pillow. After her second orgasm she would collapse there, the pillow still trapped between her thighs. It took her fifteen minutes for her to return to reality and extricate herself from the pillow and the room. Alone and full of conflicting emotions she dressed in her jogging outfit. Once she made it outside she tried fleeing her lust, running at a dead sprint down a wooded path behind the house. The young woman had arrived at her location at a local strip mall. She had two stops to make. The first was at the Adult store. She purchased a few outfits, some videos, a toy, and a couple miscellaneous items. The next stop on her trip was the local department store. The young sales associate was more then helpful in her purchase. She was somehow convinced that the great customer service he offered was directly related to the shortness of her skirt and how much of her panty covered bottom he could see when she leaned over to examine various models. Satisfied with her purchases she raced back home. She found her mind traveling ahead of her in both space and time, imagining the game she was about to play. She sped a little, but it was hard for her to control the weight on the gas pedal with one hand diddling in her crotch.

She arrived home in record time and quickly carried the things up to her room. She was happy to discover that her watcher had gone running. She did not want to reveal her hand just yet. Unsure as to where the other had gone she put the items away in various areas around her room and set up the small TV and DVD on her dresser. Satisfied that she was prepared, she decided to head downstairs and study. Part of her was looking for a distraction from the erotic manipulation of the day, and another part of her wanted to taunt the older woman as soon as she arrived home. She sat quietly at the table pouring over a textbook, with her skirt strategically hiked up her thighs and pulled from beneath her on the back side.

It did not take long for the older woman to exhaust herself. She was physically fit and exercised regularly, but it was difficult to maintain a fast pace with her mind running through so many scenarios and memories. She saw the car as she neared the house and knew that her little tease was there. She came in the front door slowly, cautious not to allow herself to be caught again by sudden displays of nudity. The young woman was obediently doing her homework at the table, although her skirt was still riding high. The watcher was relieved by this a little. It was a situation where she could control herself. She spoke briefly to her than headed upstairs for the shower. The hot steam relaxed her at first, but the constant thrum of the head began to arouse her. Seeking to maintain control she quickly dried off and went to her room. She dressed quickly and headed back downstairs to make lunch.

The afternoon went fairly normally from there. The younger woman continued her subtle taunts and the older woman took it stoically. The run had tired her enough that she did not have the energy to get riled. The two spoke only briefly and the conversations were shallow. By now, both women were aware of what the other was doing. One was the bait and the other the prey. By dinner time, the watcher had felt the wetness in her panties begin to return. Her nipples had been constantly aching for attention and were pressing through her bra into the material stretched across her chest. She found herself reaching fingers for her pussy several times during dinner, but always managed to pull back the hand just in time. She announced her decision to call it an early night as soon as she was finished eating. Satisfied she had made her escape she fled upstairs to the sanctuary of her room. The younger woman had noticed the growing state of agitation in her watcher and was getting excited herself. She was about to put her plan into action.

The young woman waited a few minutes downstairs. She straightened up the dishes and put the leftovers into the fridge. Once she had stalled long enough she headed for her bedroom. She cracked her door and stripped down to nothing. She examined her body in the mirror momentarily, tweaking her nipples and bringing them to attention. She took one of the outfits she had purchased, a see through white teddy, and put it on. She wore nothing else with it. Once again she returned to the mirror and stared at herself. Her body was youthful and the softness of her lines made her look young and innocent. She had not bothered to tie the teddy together tightly, so the material left a long stretch of skin open down the front of her torso. The tops of her perky breasts and the clean shaven lips of her pussy were on full display. She giggled audibly to herself as she touched those lips. They were already swollen and were glistening with her excitement. Satisfied that she was an eyeful she pulled the toy and one of her videos from the remaining bag beneath her bed. She unwrapped the small egg shaped vibrator and left it on the duvet. It took her a few moments to get the move unwrapped and set up on her new TV and DVD player.

The DVD menu popped to life on the screen and the volume blared out of the small TV's speakers. The little tart turned the noise down quickly- she wanted the other to hear, but she did not want it be so loud. Some semblance of discretion would make her watcher unaware that she had been caught. Remote in hand she settled into the far corner of her bed facing the television. She pressed play and flicked the small clitoral stimulator to life.

The film she had chosen was a graphic XXX lesbian porn. The thinly filled storyline involved an older boss seducing her younger receptionists. The first scene involved some bondage and domination of the first secretary. She had been tied over her desk, spread-eagled, and was lewdly begging for the boss to fuck her with a strap on. Both of the women were stripped down to garters and stockings and the young woman's bra had been pulled down away from the pink tips of her nipples.

The young woman began to squeeze her breasts and pinch at her own nipples, paying some attention to the film. One eye remained on the door, waiting for the change in light that would indicate her watcher had arrived. The porn had made it to the first oral scene by the time she caught sight of the shadow filling a portion of the door crack. Now was the time to go to work.

She had already been lightly rubbing her juicy labia with the vibrator, but she immediately switched to direct clitoral contact. Her left hand snuck beneath the scandalous teddy and played with her nipples and groped her breast. The other hand circled around and around the clit before it would slide over, causing a quick thrust of her hips. She had never used a sex aid before and was delighted with the sensations it produced. She spread her legs as widely as possible and allowed the hand which had been attacking her tits to slide down her stomach and begin to stroke her splayed thighs. She began to make the same guttural moans and cries of the women on the screen and really got into her own performance.

On screen, one woman was being forced to lick the juices of another off of the strap on. Another woman was kneeling between her legs and eating her out, her tongue skillfully darting over and into the pink honey filled twat.

She could feel the eyes of the watcher hungrily devouring her every move. By now she was ignoring the film, enraptured in the newfound delight of her toy. She was on all fours, backside lit up by the TV, her head buried in the pillow. It was then, that she caught scent of the other woman's fluids. It was slightly different than her own, but it had the same salty sweet smell. Her watcher had been getting off on her pillow while she was gone!

The though sent her into a new realm of graphic self pleasing. With her spare hand she fingered her tight hole, with the other she continued the liberal application of the vibrator. She could see the juices glistening in the TV's light as her body flooded the bed. Her ass, she was sure, was arched high in the air, giving her watcher an exaggerated sexual view. In the hallway, the older woman was once again plunging her fingers into her hole. Her own juices were pouring down her legs and onto the carpet. She leaned heavily against the doorframe, mindlessly absorbing the erotic scene on display for her. The sounds of the groans and cries of the women on the DVD mingled with those the young woman who was fucking herself with the small vibrator. The sight of the glistening little egg sent extra quivers through her thighs and twat as she wished she was the one applying it to that tight hole. This thought sent her into the her first full blown orgasm and she doubled up from the sudden clenching of her stomach and vaginal muscles. She let out a cry of delight and slapped her mouth shut as she realized that she may have given herself away.

Athena_e19
Athena_e19
1,105 Followers