Watch Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Crystal finds out she has an audience.
1.7k words
4.32
18.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal's eyes opened slowly, as she sat up in bed and stretched her arms over her head. She had slept so peacefully, her first night in her new condo. She sat looking out her window, admiring the view, and than thought if anyone had been admiring the view they had of her last night. She thought about the show she had put on, and hoped that someone had been watching.

Crystal climbed out of bed, she always slept in the nude, and she wondered if anyone might be watching now. She walked into the bathroom, sat down and relieved herself, and stepped into the shower.

The water felt wonderful cascading down her body, as she rubbed the body wash on her breast. Her nipples responding to her touch, always super sensitive. Her hands moving lower, caressing her soft skin, over her stomach until her fingers found their way to her crotch.

She let her middle finger part her pussy lips and glide up and down, feeling that familiar tingle. She shoved two fingers deep inside her cunt, and brushed her thumb across her clit, again and again.

Crystal leaned against the wall of the shower, her knees buckling, as her orgasm exploded, she pulled her fingers out and sucked them into her mouth, savoring the taste of her own juices.

She finished her shower, and dried herself off, brushed her teeth and walked out to her bedroom. She pulled open her dresser drawer and selected matching bra and panties, lacy pink. She moved to her walk-in closet and chose a cute little sundress.

She sat down and put on her makeup, a little perfume, and she was set to go explore her new neighborhood. She grabbed her purse and slipped on her sandals and headed out, first stop would be the coffee shop at the corner.

As soon as she stepped outside, she could feel the gentle ocean breeze, and the sun on her face. She smiled at an older couple as they walked past her, holding hands.

The coffee shop was just down the street, a short walk, as soon as she walked inside, the coffee aroma enveloped her. She placed her order, coffee and a bagel, and found herself a seat by the window.

As she sipped her coffee, she glanced around the room, wondering to herself if any of the customers lived across from her. There were several people on their computers, enjoying the free Wi-Fi, two well dressed women in the corner, gossiping about who knows what, and than she noticed a man, sitting alone, reading the newspaper.

He sat the newspaper down, and she got her first real good look at him. He was very handsome, about 40, a well groomed beard, brown wavy hair, and blue eyes. Their eyes met and he smiled. Crystal wondered if he might come over and join her, but he just returned to his paper.

Crystal finished her bagel, and coffee, and as she got up to leave she noticed the man had already left. When she got outside, she could see him off in the distance. He was walking towards the condo's across from hers. She thought back to the smile they shared, had he smiled because he recognized her from last night.

Crystal walked over to the beach, pulled off her sandals and walked down to the water, letting the waves splash against her feet. It was still early, only a few people were on the beach. She would have to start jogging mornings, now that she had the beach to use, she thought.

As she walked along the waters edge, she felt like she was being watched. She looked up towards the condo, just as she did, she could see someone walking inside from their balcony. She couldn't see what they looked like, she couldn't even tell if it was a man or a woman.

Some clouds were rolling in, she had heard the other day that there might be some early morning showers. She started walking back, and felt a few raindrops. By the time she made it back to her condo, the skies had opened up. Her sun dress was soaked to her skin, and the cool ocean breeze had picked up, causing her nipples to harden.

When the doors to the elevator opened, Crystal spotted a package by her door. She figured it must be from one of her friends, a house warming gift. She bent down, dripping wet and picked up the neatly wrapped gift, and unlocked her door.

She sat the gift down on a table, she had to get her wet clothes off, the A.C., was chilling her to the bones. She peeled off the sundress, and kicked off her sandals, reached behind her and unclasped her bra, and pulled off her panties. She ran to her bathroom and grabbed a towel to dry herself off.

She picked up the gift, and saw that there was a note attached. The note wasn't signed, it simply said, welcome to the neighborhood.

Crystal pulled the ribbon, and ripped the wrapping off, she opened the box and looked inside. She smiled as she reached inside and grabbed ahold of her gift. It was a purple, 8 inch long vibrator, with bumps all over it. She twisted the end and felt it buzz in her fingers, batteries included, how thoughtful.

She brought it to her bathroom and cleaned it thoroughly, just in case.

She wondered if she should wait until night, before using it, but she knew she couldn't wait that long. She now was certain that someone had been watching, she had a secret admirer.

Crystal walked out to her room, and positioned a chair facing the window. She grabbed her bottle of lube and sat down, and spread her legs wide apart. She was looking across at the other condo, trying to see if she could see anyone.

Her eyes traveled all over, up and down, every floor, but she couldn't see anyone. She might not be able to see anyone, but she felt like eyes were on her, watching her every move.

It was nice of someone to give her a gift, the least she could do was to show her appreciation by using it.

She looked out the window as she gave her new toy a kiss, and mouthed the words "Thank You," to whomever had sent the gift.

Her fingers stroked the shaft up and down, feeling all the little bumps, it was nice and thick too. She knew she would enjoy the feeling once she had it all the way inside her. She wanted to take her time, she was in no rush, she wanted to tease her gift giver.

Crystal sat the vibrator down, and using her fingers, she played with her tits, cupping her left tit in her hand she could just barely raise it up high enough that she could lick her own nipple. Her tongue flicked across her nipple, her nipples were like gumdrops, guys always loved sucking on them. She couldn't get her lips around them, but she could lick them, and loved the way it felt.

She licked her nipples for several minutes, switching to her right nipple as well, she could already feel her excitement building.

Her mind started to wonder, was she being watched right now, was it the guy from the coffee shop, maybe someone else, maybe more than one person. Could it even be a woman watching her.

Crystal lifted her legs onto the arms of the chair, spreading herself open even wider, for all to see. She looked down at her pussy, she could already see her lips were wet.

She picked up her gift, she wouldn't need any lube, her own juices would do the trick. She twisted the end and slowly brought the toy against her skin, placing it on her thigh, letting it glide down her leg.

It wasn't going to be easy to tease her audience, she knew that once she penetrated herself with the vibrator, she would more than likely orgasm instantly. Maybe she was teasing herself.

The feeling of the vibrator on her thigh was sensational, she moved it to her other thigh, she was almost ready to cum without even putting the vibe inside.

What was her mystery gift giver doing while she was putting on her show. She thought, are you naked also, are you masturbating while watching me. Again she thought about the possibility of it being a woman. Maybe she has a matching vibrator, maybe she will fuck her cunt when I fuck mine.

Crystal couldn't wait another second, she plunged the vibrator deep inside, and fucked herself rapidly, in and out, fast and deep, with every stroke. Her cunt gripped the fake cock, feeling the bumps against the wall of her pussy.

She twisted the speed to full power, her hand continued to shove the cock deep on every down stroke, and left only the tip inside every time she pulled out.

Crystal was shaking all over, she started cumming, she rammed the cock as deep as possible, and removed her hands from the vibe. She tossed her head back and closed her eyes, the vibe still clenched deep inside her.

Her cunt juices were dripping out of her, soaking the chair, her hands grabbed her thighs, digging her nails into her flesh. She wouldn't allow herself to touch the vibe, she held tight, as the vibe slowly slipped out of her soaking wet cunt and dropped to the floor, still buzzing, coated in her juices.

Crystal was panting, perspiration was dripping off her, her legs were burning from being spread apart for so long, and her cunt was still throbbing from the fucking she had just given herself.

She eased her legs off the arms of the chair, she was going to be sore tomorrow she thought. She sat for a while, she didn't think she could stand just yet. She reached down and picked up the buzzing vibrator and turned it off.

She looked at the clock and realized she had been playing with herself for almost an hour. She wondered how many times her gift giver had cum.

She slowly got to her feet, walked into her bathroom and drew a hot bath for herself, she needed a nice bubble bath, too bad her mystery friend couldn't see that.