Watch Me Ch. 03

Story Info
Crystal fucks a stranger.
2.1k words
4.34
22.4k
6
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crystal woke up the next morning, her legs were still sore from the day before, being stretched apart, and hanging over the arms of the chair. But she had experienced one of her most powerful orgasms ever.

She climbed out of bed and walked into the bathroom, she normally doesn't bother taking a bath in the morning, but she really needed to soak her aching muscles. She lowered herself into the tub, and just relaxed, rubbing her legs, massaging them.

She soaked for a good half hour, until the water started getting cold, she dried herself off and got dressed.

Crystal needed her morning coffee, so she went down to the corner shop. She looked around at the customers, everybody seemed to be either busy in conversation, or busy with their computers.

She ordered her coffee and bagel, and found herself a seat, and waited for her name to be called.

When her order was ready, she hopped up to get it, and when she got back to her table, she found a note. She looked around to see if she could tell who had left it, but once again, no one was looking in her direction.

She opened the note, it read, I loved your show, call me, K. , and a phone number.

She thought back to the note that she received with the vibrator, the hand writing on this note looked different. Could she have more than one person watching her. She took her coffee and bagel with her and headed back to her condo.

Once she was in her condo, she walked over to the box that the vibrator came in, and found the note. She held them side by side, no doubt about it, they were different.

The first note had bolder pen strokes, but todays note was smoother, more like her own penmanship. Could the note she received today be from a woman.

Crystal took another look at the new note, she could just call and find out. She could block her own number, and hang up if things got strange.

The more she thought about it, why not call, she did say she liked my show, there is nothing wrong with that.

Crystal dialed the number from the note, she could hear the phone ringing, and when it stopped, a woman answered, "Hello".

Crystal paused for a moment, and than she said, "Hi, I got your note".

The woman on the phone said, "I was wondering if you would call or not, I'm glad you chose to call". Than she added, "may I ask, was the vibrator a gift from a boyfriend of yours"?

"No, it was a gift from someone who watched me, the first night I was here", Crystal replied.

"Really, so I'm not the only one watching you, and obviously you don't seem to mind being watched. Do you realize how hot you looked, fucking yourself, ramming that vibrator inside your beautiful pussy", the woman asked.

Crystal looked out her window, "are you watching me now, as we speak".

"Yes dear, you don't mind do you", came the woman's reply.

Crystal decided she wanted to see how far this would go, she wanted to see if she could get the woman hot.

"Is that all you do is watch people, maybe you would enjoy a more close up experience", Crystal waited for the woman's response.

Crystal expected the woman to hang up, but instead the woman replied, "are you inviting me over".

Crystal was trapped, she had only been playing with her, but now, who was playing with whom. The woman did sound pleasant, if nothing else she would get to meet one of her secret admirers.

"Yes, I'm in number 704, I'll be waiting", and Crystal hung up before the woman could say anything else.

About 20 minutes passed, Crystal figured the woman had been scared away, she wasn't going to show.

The doorbell rang, Crystal looked at her door, she walked towards the door quietly and looked through the peephole.

There in the hallway, stood a very attractive, slightly older woman, Crystal figured she must be in her 40's, tall, Blonde , with large breast.

Crystal reached for the door knob, and opened the door to greet her.

The woman held out her hand and said, "I'm Katherine, but my friends call me Kay", "and what's your name dear".

"Crystal, pleased to meet you Kay".

Kay than explained that she had a disadvantage over Crystal, "I know what you look like naked, now that's not really fair", and with that she removed her jacket.

Crystal could only stare at Kay, she was wearing a sexy see through teddy, her large breast, with big nipples clearly visible, and her pussy looked to be very hairy.

Kay was attractive, Crystal was a bit surprised by Kay's forwardness, but standing in front of her, she was also getting turned on.

Kay looked at Crystal, she moved closer, and placed her hand in Crystal's and raised her hand up to her breast, placing Crystal's fingers against her hardened nipples.

Kay leaned over and brought her lips to meet Crystal's, her mouth opened and she sucked the woman's tongue inside. As they kissed Crystal let her fingers caress Kay's boobs, pinching at her nipples. Crystal guided Kay into her bedroom, she sat her on the bed and continued kissing her, while still fondling her boobs.

Before long, Kay had Crystal's clothes off, and Crystal had pulled off Kay's teddy, leaving them both naked on the bed.

Crystal had experimented with girls back in college, she did enjoy the way a woman felt, and how they could touch her like a man can't. Kay was older, and she also seemed to be the one in charge.

Kay pushed Crystal down onto the bed, and wrapped her lips around Crystal's nipple, while caressing her other breast. Her hand slipped down to Crystal's pussy and she shoved two fingers deep inside of her.

Crystal wondered if her other watcher was looking right now, this was something completely different from her past shows.

Kay worked her way down, when she reached Crystal pussy, she looked Crystal in her eyes, and said, "Honey, I'm going to eat your pussy like no one has before".

Kay removed her fingers, and pushed Crystal's cunt lips apart with her fingers and jabbed her tongue deep into her pussy, she pressed her face right into Crystal's cunt, and sucked, like a vacuum cleaner, Crystal had never felt anything like it before, she could already feel her orgasm building.

Crystal could feel Kay's tongue, wiggling around, her tongue seemed to be extra long, as it snaked deep inside her pussy. She pulled her tongue out and started licking, again she shoved two fingers inside Crystal's cunt, fucking her cunt, moving her fingers inside of her.

Kay added a third finger, fucking her roughly, she brought her lips against Crystal's clit, and clamped her lips down hard on it, pulling, tugging on her clit.

Again she pulled her fingers out of Crystal's cunt, and shoved her extra long tongue deep inside. It felt like a small cock, but it moved in a wonderful way.

Kay raised Crystal up, and shoved a finger up Crystal ass, while at the same time she started rubbing her fingers across Crystal's clit.

Crystal started bucking, her hips rising off the bed, Kay had all she could do to hold on, but she kept her tongue buried deep inside of Crystal cunt.

Crystal was cumming, juices flowing, and Kay just kept on licking, her tongue still rammed up inside her cunt, her finger still up her ass, and she continued to rub her clit.

Kay wasn't slowing down, she was wiggling her tongue, faster and faster, her face was getting coated with Crystal's cunt juices, she didn't care, she just kept at it, waiting for Crystal to beg her to stop, until than she was going to keep on licking and fucking her.

Crystal's orgasms were not stopping, she lost count, one after the other, after the other, on and on, Kay's tongue kept up it's assault, licking her cunt raw.

She couldn't take any more, please Kay, I can't, please, oh god please, your tongue is driving me crazy.

Crystal's sheets were soaked with her juices, and she was exhausted, she rested her head on Kay's boobs, and fell asleep.

Crystal opened her eyes, Kay was sleeping next to her, she had never been licked by anyone before the way that Kay had.

Crystal looked at the clock, they had been sleeping for hours, it was now night, but her bedroom was still well lit.

Again Crystal's thoughts were filled with what the person watching had thought of what Kay had done, she wondered.

Crystal didn't want to disturb Kay, but she was hungry, and she knew that Kay must be hungry as well. She walked out to the kitchen to make something for them to eat, still naked, she loved being naked.

Crystal made omelettes, she was just about to bring them into the bedroom when she heard a knock at her door. She sat the plates down and peered out the peephole, she couldn't see anyone. She opened the door just a crack, she was still naked of course, and noticed a box. She looked up and down the hallway, and saw nobody, she reached for the box and pulled it inside.

Once she got the box inside, she noticed the note on top, same hand writing as before. The note read, you are full of surprises, well I have a surprise for you, try this on for size, I hope your friend enjoys a good fucking.

Crystal walked into the bedroom, Kay was just waking up. Crystal handed her the omelettes, and they both ate.

Crystal asked Kay if she wanted to help her with something in the living room. The two woman walked into the living room, and that's when Crystal told Kay about the knock on her door and the package.

She showed Kay the note, and told her it was from the same person who had sent her the purple vibrator.

Crystal grabbed a knife, and sliced open the box, reached in and pulled out her surprise.

Kay looked at it, from what the note says, you get to use that on me, well lets not disappoint your audience.

Crystal followed Kay back into the bedroom, "are you sure you want to try this", she asked.

Obviously he wants a show, so lets give him a good one.

"Let me help you put that on, I've had some experience with these before", Kay told her.

"I'm going to need some lube for that monster", Kay said.

Crystal handed her the lube and Kay smeared it all over.

Kay got on the bed, doggy-style, she looked over her shoulder at Crystal, and said, "it's been a while since I got fucked with a strap-on dildo, and this one is pretty big".

Crystal got on the bed behind Kay, she aimed the tip of the cock at her pussy and eased it in. She grabbed Kay's hips and gave another shove, going deeper.

Kay looked at Crystal's mirror, she could see their reflection, she could see the big cock slowly entering her cunt, she knew whoever was watching was seeing the same thing, and she felt herself getting wetter at the thought.

Kay told Crystal to fuck her, ram that cock in my cunt, lets give him a show.

Crystal pulled back, and shoved forward hard, penetrating Kay's cunt deeper, she had about 8 inches buried inside her, she didn't think she would be able to take any more.

Crystal was fucking her, just like a guy would fuck a girl, so this is what it feels like, ramming a cock in a girls cunt. She was really getting into it, she was thrusting harder, fucking deeper, she had 10 inches, she gripped Kay's hips tight and shoved all the way in, she could feel it against her own pubic mound as she ground the cock deep inside of Kay's dripping cunt.

Kay was loving it too, she started telling Crystal to fuck her cunt, give me your big hard cock, fuck me, fuck my cunt, give it to me, make me cum.

Crystal could feel her own orgasm building, Kay continued to tell her to fuck her, she was so turned on, she felt her juices trickling down her thighs.

Kay started screaming, YES,YES,YES, oh fuck meeeeeee, I'm cumming, oh god I'm cumming, don't stop, don't stop, keep on fucking me, oh god I love your cock, fuck me, fuck me, yes, yes, yes.

The two woman collapsed onto the bed, Crystal pulled the dildo out of Kay's well fucked cunt, her juices dripping of it.

Both woman ended the show by licking the dildo clean.