Watch The Film Baby

Story Info
Being good reaps rewards for me.
2.2k words
4.14
12.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My clit is throbbing and my pussy wet, I try and sit still by His feet, my legs are crossed my arms folded behind me, I can gain no relief by pressing my thighs together. I can feel the warmth of his leg behind my back. 'Watch the film baby girl we will play later' he said. I sigh inwardly and settle as much as I can I am already aroused and anticipating.

Every now and then I feel his hand in my hair giving it a gentle tug or caressing my neck and shoulders I am craving so much more, my whole body aches for him and my open pussy leaks constantly, fluid trickles down my crack to pool on the fabric beneath me as one hand grazes the top of my breast which is exposed above the neckline of the thin summer dress I am wearing.

A long sigh escapes my throat and I fidget slightly his hand tightens on my shoulder and I hear a quiet 'Ssshhh baby, watch the film' in my ear.

My nipples are aching, screaming to be touched but still all he does is touch the expanse of my flesh that is free of clothing, his knuckles graze my skin from collar bone to collar bone and back pausing only to finger the tag hanging from my collar a very subtle reminder of who is in control here and I still my body to his will.

How long he teases me like this I have no idea, I have lost track of the film completely I am lost in sensation my eyes are closed my head is laid back against his leg once in a while he threads his fingers through my hair or strokes my cheek sending sparks flying around my body, my nipples are rock hard inside the bra he insisted I wear I can feel them pressing against the fabric straining to reach his finger tips as they stray lower but each time my body pushed upwards he moves them away and I groan inwardly and sag causing him to laugh a little at my plight.

He leans forward and I feel his teeth on my neck as he slowly and deliberately sinks his teeth into me while his hand pushes the lace down to free one breast, when his fingers close around and roll the hard sensitive nub of my nipple I gasp loudly straining towards him, he withdraws all contact chuckling to himself and goes back to watching the film. I am left breathing hard and fast as I will my body to calm.

Some minutes later he leans forward and I feel his breath against my neck as he whispers to me 'Turn around baby girl and keep this position' I quickly scoot around on my cushion and settle facing his legs I look up at him and he is smiling at me I smile back and he reaches out and takes my chin in his hand lifting it so my head is tipped back he can see the pulse jumping in my throat, see the flush of arousal spreading across my skin and I know he can smell my pussy it is already slick and wanting.

He just stares at me I know he is watching my every reaction enjoying the fact I am uncomfortable under his close scrutiny. 'patience baby girl, you need to learn patience' is all he says withdrawing he goes back to watching the film, I am left looking at his legs trying to calm my mind and control my body that is fast betraying me tonight. I lower my head and stare at his feet as the minutes pass.

His hand touching my hair his fingers winding it tight I anticipate the tug I know is coming, my head snaps back and I am eye to eye with him he is smiling broadly 'See baby girl not that hard is it, such a good girl at times' he chuckles kissing me hard on the lips.

'Thank you Master' I reply feeling my body respond to his voice.

'Come join me baby and loose the clothes' his smile has taken on a hint of wickedness and I know he is ready to play. I jump up and strip before joining him on the sofa. His belt is undone and my eyes are drawn to the bulge inside his jeans, I smile inwardly he is not as unaffected by my arousal as he makes out. He leans back undoes his zip and pulls out his cock I am licking my lips unconsciously anticipating the taste of his cum he does not miss this reaching out he grasps my hair pulling me face first into his lap.

'Enjoy your reward baby girl' he whispers as his cock enters my mouth, I suck and lick vigorously loving the feel and taste, he keeps the pressure up on my head, every now and then pushing down hard his cock filling my throat, as he holds me there I gag and try to remain focused but it always panics me slightly.

I taste his precum, my pussy is pulsing desperate to feel his touch, suddenly my mouth is wrenched free of its prize I groan loudly a low whimpered no escapes my lips as my head is lifted and I again see his blue eyes staring intently at me He can see the desire in my face, my need, tears in my eyes, drool around my mouth and he laughs as I pout at Him and plead

'Please touch me master'.

He is up moving away and my body falls forward I am kneeling naked on the sofa, my head in my hands at this very moment I almost hate him and his control.

I hear him moving about and then his hands pushing me back to a sitting position, grabbing my ankles he tugs hard and I am quickly lying on my back, sitting down he pulls my legs apart placing one on either side of his body, my pussy is on full view to him. Reaching down he runs one finger along my slit, my body shudders craving more. feeling my slickness he lifts the finger to his mouth and sucks it clean the whole time he is holding my gaze.

'Close your eyes baby girl and relax' his voice is calming and I nod and comply waiting for what is to come. I twitch as he presses gently on my swollen clit, he runs his finger around it before dipping inside my open cunt just one finger moving oh so slowly deeper and deeper and my hips rise up of their own accord and he slaps my thigh. 'If you can't behave baby girl I'll stop' his voice sounds disappointed I concentrate on being still for him.

I hear nothing more just the squelching of his fingers as he pushes another one inside me it is so hard to keep still it takes all my focus as he pumps them in and out hard and fast my body is tense and screaming for release. 'Cum now if you can' his words hit my brain just as he presses two fingers against my g-spot and sinks his teeth into the soft flesh of my inner thigh, I don't have to try it hits hard, my hips buck wildly and I whimper loudly as my back arches pushing my groin towards him. 'Good girl' he says and runs a hand over the now tender bite mark.

I am beginning to come down slightly his fingers are still inside me when I feel the coolness of lubricant pooling at the entrance of my pussy I gasp loudly as he spreads it over my clit before pushing the cooling gel inside me, my eyes spring open and he immediately pulls his hand away from me his eyes flash and I quickly shut mine tight. 'Last chance baby girl' his voice is calm but very firm and I know he means it.

His fingers return to my pulsating hole, first one then two slowly he is sliding them in and out of me going deeper and deeper each time then three and I begin to feel my intimate tissues stretch I know what is coming I breathe deep willing my muscles to relax, to welcome his hand inside me. four fingers pushing his thumb stroking my clit, oh god how much longer my arms fly up and cover my face gripping the cushion behind me and he begins to push his hand in.

He goes slowly adding some more lube he places his other hand on my abdomen and I feel the slight burn and ache as his hand pushes past my pelvic bone and forms a fist he stills as my pussy closes around his wrist allowing me time to adjust he knows when I am ready he has been here before, he rotates his hand and his knuckles graze the front wall of my hole my muscles clench down hard on him and he gently begins to move in and out my breathing intensifies my body is taunt with need I am building fast he stops and I groan loudly.

He laughs 'I don't want you to cum yet baby' his voice soothes me slightly but I still whimper as he removes his hand from me.

Spreading the gel around my rosebud, 'Relax baby' is all he says as the dildo presses against the ring of tight muscles there, my body obeys and I feel it slip inside the pain is brief my body is used to this invasion he slowly pushes it deeper and deeper I hear his breathing quicken as he watches it fill me.

The dildo is wedged deeply in my arse as he returns his fingers to my pussy, spreading more gel around the opening he says

'You are free to move, if its too much use your word' I manage to nod, my heart is beating rapidly as I mentally acknowledge what he is about to do to me. Slowly he begins to fill my pussy with his fingers, one at a time he waits each time for me to settle, my arse is filled which always arouses me more my hips raise and lower in time to his movements two fingers then three slipping easily in and out of me my copious fluids mixing with the lube.

Four fingers fucking me his thumb brushing my clit, my arse filled I am almost in heaven. Then I feel him push his thumb inside me as well I still my body briefly I can feel the burn of over stretched tissues it is a very sweet pain slowly but surely he pushes his hand in. I know it is almost there when he places his other hand on my abdomen.

'You're doing so well baby girl your pussy is stretched so tight' he strokes the skin of my belly gently and pushes, my hips lift and my back arches violently I can feel his hand against the bone of my pelvis I hold my breath I can't help it I feel so full already.

He taps my stomach lightly and growls 'relax and breath' my body obeys without thought and he is in his hand curling into a fist and filling me more than I have ever been filled before. 'Please' I beg 'please master' my hips are grinding upwards my fingers are clawing at the cushion I have never felt pressure like it and I am fast loosing control he rotates his hand and I can hold it no longer my body begins to pulse violently my back arches and I let out a loud scream as I feel all my intimate muscles clench in unison around both his fist and the dildo deep in my arse. 'Please' I scream as he gently begins to move his fist in and out it is too much 'Please master please' I beg my body begins to thrash around unable to control the intense pleasure and pain he is giving me.

'Cum now' he almost shouts at me and I do my body convulsing in an obedient orgasm around his hand, my muscles clenching tightly around both it's intruders, a sharp scream leaves my throat at the height of my orgasm and then my body goes limp.

I do not feel him remove his hand or the dildo I am there but not aware as my body begins to come down, grabbing my arm he pulls me up and over onto my knees pushing my head down my arse high in the air, his throbbing hard cock is pressed firmly against my rosebud and then it is inside me filling me with his heat his hands grasp my hips as he pounds into me I fee no pain only intense pleasure as my Master fill me with spurts of hot cum.

Gently he wipes me down, sitting he pulls me into his lap I curl against his chest listening to his heartbeat as he strokes my hair and soothes me. Kissing my head he whispers into my hair.

'Such a good girl baby, I love you, thank you' I snuggle closer murmuring how much I love Him too as I fall asleep safe in my Masters arms.