Watch The Game Ch. 02

Story Info
Kelly meets a friend in the garden.
1.2k words
4.09
43.9k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 10/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers

It was a pleasant Saturday afternoon. Kelly was pottering around the front garden, trimming a few bushes. Bob, her husband, was off watching sport. Kelly was content, enjoying the sunshine and not working too hard.

Alex, from across the road, came wandering over to say hullo to her. There was some general chitchat, the warm weather was praised, Alex asked after Bob and learnt he'd gone off to watch the game.

"Oh, yes. He does that every weekend, doesn't he. I believe you had them all here the other week," Alex said.

Kelly flushed slightly at that, remembering trying to fight off Peter's unwanted attentions. A little curl of excitement fluttered through her when she thought of what Peter had wanted to do. Well, what he had actually done, she silently admitted to herself.

"Uh, yes," she said. "I didn't stay, of course. I went around and visited Miranda, letting the boys have the house for the afternoon."

"I missed the game that day," admitted Alex. "I'd just got a new smart phone and was experimenting with it. It's got a terrific built-in camera. You can take some amazing shots and it's got a really good zoom. It's like you're right next to the action."

"I didn't know you were a camera buff, Alex," murmured Kelly, surprised that he seemed so enthusiastic about it.

"Well, I haven't been," said Alex, "but with this new smartphone I bet I could take a picture of your car's license plate from my front room, providing there was a bit of sun shining into the garage."

Kelly had a sudden vivid memory of Peter standing in front of her, pushing her back against the car, dick out and erect and shining in the sun. She paled slightly. Just what was Alex driving at?

"Yeah," Alex continued, "I got some really nice action shots the other day and now I'm looking forward to getting some of it."

"You're going to be doing more photography?" hazarded Kelly.

"No. I'm going to be getting some action, Kelly," said Alex, smiling at her. She did not trust that smile one little bit.

"I'm not sure what you're getting at," Kelly said, stalling for time.

"It's really quite simple. I saw the tremendous fight you put up against Peter and I thought it only fair to come over and see if you'll fight that hard against me. It's a beautiful day and I thought you might like to try a little wrestling in the sunshine."

Kelly remembered the 'fight' with Peter. As far as she could remember it had consisted of her saying don't do this while Peter pulled down her panties and did do this.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Kelly stated firmly, "but I think it's time for you to leave."

"Oh, you know," said Alex. "I'll show you the pictures to remind you afterwards. You'll enjoy them."

While talking, Alex had been moving closer to Kelly, who'd been backing away. There was a gumtree in the middle of Kelly's front yard and, easing back from Alex, Kelly felt herself backing up to it. She sidled around it, while Alex paced around, staying in front of her.

"Now stand still," Alex said.

"What?"

"Stay where you are," said Alex. "You're effectively hidden from the street now by the tree."

Alex moved closer, leaving Kelly little room to move. She tensed, wondering what he intended. He surely didn't mean to assault her right there in the middle of the front yard.

"Stop that," Kelly snapped, as Alex ran a finger lightly over the swell of her breasts. "You're being ridiculous. Please go away."

In reply, Alex reached down and lifted the front of her dress, his hand gently cupping her mound and squeezing it lightly. Kelly batted at his hand, finding Alex just ignoring it.

She gasped as a finger slipped under her panties, running along her lips. She could feel him adjusting her panties, moving them to the side of her mound and leaving her exposed to his touch.

Glancing down at where he was touching her, Kelly received another little shock. Alex had already undone his zip and his erection was standing tall. Kelly was horrified. Was he going to just take her right then and there, leaning against the tree?

It appeared the answer was yes. Her lips were eased apart and Alex edged his cock between them, pressing lightly. Kelly was breathing hard. It wasn't fair. If he'd been rough and tried to force her she would have fought him. But he was just gently taking her as though he had every right.

Slowly but steadily, Kelly could feel Alex advancing within her, stretching her to take him, setting of little explosions as he came, her excitement rising and heat burning deep within her. Then with one last little jolt Kelly found Alex had her. He was pressing deep within her and she was firmly nailed to the tree by his cock.

"How can you do this?" she gasped, feeling him starting to rock inside her.

"With great pleasure," came the smiling answer, and Kelly gave a little groan.

Alex reached up under her top, pushing her bra up off her breasts and taking possession of them. Now she was being assaulted from multiple points. His cock was gently moving in and out of her while his hands were playing with her breasts and teasing her nipples.

Pleasurable sensations were emanating from deep within her and Kelly could not help her response. She found herself moving in time with Alex, gently swaying to the beat his cock was giving.

Alex, it turned out, was in no hurry. There was no "wham, bam, thank you ma'am" in his gentle possession, but a long drawn out engagement. Alex moved slowly but firmly, not driving Kelly towards a climax but just encouraging her to scale the heights in her own good time.

Kelly was breathing hard. She wanted to tell Alex to stop. She wanted to tell him to move faster. She just plain wanted. She was almost crying with need as Alex gently took her, and took her, and took her.

Groaning, Kelly pushed harder against Alex. Excitement was rampaging through her, burning her, telling her that things needed to go further, blaming her for the delay. Groaning again, Kelly succumbed.

"Damn it, Alex. You have to go harder. Please."

She groaned again as Alex paused for a second, then bit her lips to stop herself shrieking as he suddenly drove into her, hard and fast. It was just the signal her body had been waiting for. Even before Alex's next stroke came crashing into her Kelly went up in flames. She bit into Alex's neck, desperate to stay silent while her climax flooded her, while Alex flooded her.

She lay back against the tree, shuddering slightly, feeling Alex slowly disengage. She just stood there, breathing hard, wanting to glare at him but not having the energy.

"Damn you, you've had your fun. Go away now."

"Don't you want to see the pictures," asked Alex, all innocence.

"No, I don't. Just go."

Kelly finally moved away from the tree. Walking, she could feel that her panties were still bunched to the side of her pussy, but she'd be damned if she was going to adjust them while Alex was there.

At that point she heard the toot of a horn, and looking up she saw Miranda turning into her drive. Alex smiled.

"Pity she didn't turn up five minutes earlier. That would have been interesting."

Kelly ignored him.

"Hi, Miranda," she called. "Come on in. "I'm just going to take a quick shower. I'm feeling sweaty and grotty from doing the gardening."

Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers