Watch This, Lover

Story Info
A faithful husband & a woman who wants to please him.
3.3k words
4.34
66.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmmaB
EmmaB
10 Followers

I see us, sitting at a hotel bar, having drinks. We've just said goodbye to a friend who drove in to have dinner with us - our chaperone, we all laughed. I ask you to stay and have another drink with me and you agree, but after they're served, we're finding it a bit more difficult to talk. Without our friend for distraction, I'm having a hard time not focusing on how much I want to head up to one of our rooms and just fuck… out of control, yelling, like animals, tearing at each other. I think you're thinking the same, but I find you hard to read…your eyes are dark and enigmatic. You smile at me in a way that simply turns me liquid, but you're very restrained.

We're distracted by the woman sitting on the other side of me, asking if I can pass her a cocktail napkin. She's very pretty and friendly and we all start chatting. It's almost a relief, to turn our attention from each other to someone else, and we both relax a bit. She tells us she's been stood up by a man she'd met on the Internet and was here to meet for the first time. You and I exchange a smile and then assure her that it was his loss. We talk more, all of us getting another drink. She's blonde and lovely, a physical type I've always admired - long legged and slim - but know is different from my voluptuous, curvaceous form.

She becomes more vivacious, obviously intent on making us laugh, and as she talks, occasionally reaches over to touch me, putting her hand on my leg to emphasize something she's saying to me. I'm sitting with my back to you, facing toward her, my legs crossed, and I can feel your hand touching me now and then - brushing lightly down my bare arm, moving very softly through my hair at the back of my neck, just soft touches I am very aware of. Between the touches of the two of you, I'm practically squirming, about to slide off my bar stool I'm so stimulated and turned on. She stops talking and just looks at us both for a minute, then says "Wow there's really some chemistry between you two. I can barely catch my breath."

We glance at each other, then back at her. You say, "It's not what you think. We're just friends."

"Hmmm," she says, obviously not buying it. She's quiet again for a moment. "Do you have a room here?" she asks.

I don't even bother looking at you. "I do. Tommy is staying at a different hotel." It's not true, but there's an unspoken agreement between us that we're not sharing much information. I feel your fingertips brushing my skin as I speak and it makes me shiver, my nipples suddenly hard and pushing out against the thin cloth of my dress. Gwen notices and it's all I can do not to touch my aching nipples, my awareness of them is so intense.

She picks up her purse and stands up. "Tell you what," she says. "I'm going to go to the ladies room. Why don't you two talk about whether you might like me to have another drink with you in your room, Emma. If you don't want to, that's fine. If you do, that's even better. You can just let me know when I get back." And with that, she walks away.

I turn back to you, uncrossing my legs as I swivel around, my legs parting. Our eyes meet and I smile. "Do you want to do this?" you ask.

"Yes."

I'm not sure about your reaction. Your voice is very even as you say, "I won't participate, you know."

"I know. I know you're not willing to do that, and I respect that. But you could watch, knowing it was for you. It would be for you." I smile a bit. "Well, and for me too. Would you like doing that?"

"Oh yeah." You lean toward me and I instinctively move closer as you whisper in my ear, "I can smell your hot pussy right now. I can't wait to see you cumming, grinding all over her face."

I shiver my nipples now painfully hard. Gwen is suddenly standing beside us. I smile as I look up at her. "Care for another drink?" I ask.

"Dying for one," she smiles. She turns and looks at you in a way that I recognize - I know my eyes on you are at least that hungry. You see it too. "I'm the third wheel tonight. I'll sit on the sidelines, just observing whatever transpires. That's the way it has to be. Okay with you?" you ask.

Gwen shrugs. "Sure… I can follow rules." She smiles teasingly at you. "It's your girlfriend I want anyway." We all laugh, knowing it's not true, but true enough.

We make our way out of the bar, arranging for a bottle of wine to be sent up. In the elevator, we're all quiet. I can feel your presence behind me, and want to press my ass against you in some aching animalistic way, just rubbing, needing to find satisfaction. At one point the elevator empties of everyone but us. Gwen steps toward me and I instinctively move back, bumping into you. "Your nipples are driving me crazy," she says and curves her hands around my breasts, bending her head to tongue and mouth them through the cloth of my dress. I gasp, my head going back against your chest, watching her in the mirrored walls of the elevator, seeing you looking at our reflection as well, feeling your cock growing, pressing against me from behind. Just as your hands move down and grasp my hips, pushing me away from you, the elevator stops and we all move apart as the doors open.

Finally, we're in the room, seemingly casual while getting settled, wine arriving, and wine being poured. I know you've taken off your jacket and sat down, but I can feel myself turning into flame, intent on this woman's body, touching it the way I want you touching me, being touched in those same ways. I take her glass of wine from her and set it down and draw her mouth to mine, kissing her long and sensuously. She and I kiss and undress each other, taking pleasure in soft bodies being revealed. She's so lovely, I have a pang of self-consciousness, but it only lasts a moment as I hear you say behind me, "God, you're so beautiful," and know, simply know it's meant for me.

Your eyes are sliding over my naked body, making me tingle, nipples jutting out, the air of the room feeling cool on my hot skin. I kneel in front of her, sliding her panties down, the last article of clothing finally off. Her pussy is shaved bare, and I glance over at you with a smile. You smile back. "Nice."

"Tommy's favorite," I say laughingly to Gwen and she looks impishly at you. "Mine too," I murmur, as I pull her down to sit on the edge of the bed, pressing her legs open, revealing that luscious pussy to your eyes and mine. "God, it's been a long time." I bend my head, run my tongue lightly up that tempting slit. She smiles down at me as I pull her lips open with soft fingertips and I smile back. "So pretty." I explore her warm wet pussy with my tongue, sliding it through the soft folds, dipping into the opening to lick lightly inside, but always coming back to her swelling clit… licking over and around it, back and forth, that little hardening bud suddenly the center of the universe. Her fingers tangle in my hair and she pulls me into her moaning.

I hear the flick of a lighter and smell the sharp scent of cigar smoke. It floods my senses, mingling with the smell of her hot cunt. I feel your presence behind me, think of the end of the cigar in your mouth as you draw on it and I pull her clit into my mouth, sucking rhythmically, making Gwen cry out. I run my hands down her long legs, grasp her ankles and lift them to rest on the edge of the bed, spreading her body wide open for me… for you. "Spread your lips for me, Gwen," I tell her and she reaches down to do as I've asked. It's so erotic, seeing her holding herself open, her lovely pink cunt shining wet, her ass exposed by her wanton sprawl. I run my fingers over and around her, sliding one, then two into her cunt, making her thrust up groaning against my hand. Wet fingers slide out of her and down, trailing slickly over the pucker of her anus and I follow my fingers with my tongue, teasing down that sensitive area to lick and tease her ass. She's moaning wildly, her head tossing back and forth on the bed as she writhes and arches against my fingers and mouth.

I dive into her pussy again, no longer exploring… just intent on making that beautiful cunt cum for me. Noisy wet sounds of me eating her fill the room, and I'm moaning as I rage my tongue over her clit, feeling it big and juicy under my relentless tongue. "Fuck," I hear you say softly. Knowing you're sitting there watching, turned on, your cock practically bursting it's so hard, almost makes me cum. My fingers are sliding wetly back and forth, slipping in and out of her, stimulating her ass and pussy as I lick her clit. I feel her body getting taut, muscles tightening, hear her voice saying she's going to cum and then feel it…like an earthquake hitting, the tremor starting right under my mouth, radiating out in waves through her body. I move my mouth down to lap up the juices coming from her weeping cunt. My mouth is gentle as I feel her settling down and I kiss my way up her body until my sultry mouth is on hers, kissing deeply, letting her taste the erotic tang of her pussy in the kiss.

I'm over her, lightly rubbing my pubic mound against hers… reveling in the sensuous feeling of my smooth lips against hers. I break the kiss and look back over my shoulder at you. Your face is very still, but the tension is flowing off you in waves that I feel like a physical shock, making me writhe down against Gwen harder… rubbing more erotically against her as her legs wrap around me. Your eyes move downward, over my ass, intent between my legs, where her pussy and mine are rubbing against each other. I take one hand from the bed, run it over the line of my hip, over the curve of my ass, down my thigh and back up to pull myself open for you. I'm smiling, eyes on yours then closing as the feelings slam into me… desire for you that soaks my cunt, hardens my nipples, takes my breath away. Gwen's hands are on my aching tits, her mouth hungrily devouring my nipples. Our bodies are moving against each other's erotically, urgently.

"Emma." The sound of your voice makes my eyes fly open. "Emma… god, you're so fucking sexy."

Gwen is suddenly pushing against me, pushing me upward. My head is spinning, and I let her handle me, turn me until I'm kneeling on the bed, facing you in your chair. She's behind me, her hands moving over my body possessively, and she's talking to you over my shoulder, "She is, isn't she, Tommy… so sexy, so hot. You should feel how soft and good she feels… how hot her sweet pussy is." Her hands both move down and meet at my bare pussy, stroking up and down, handling me somewhat roughly, like she has ownership of my body and can touch it as she wishes. I'm gasping, pushing my cunt against her hands, feeling her spread my lips apart and rub between. "She's so wanton, isn't she?" Gwen continues. "So ready for anything." One hand of hers comes at me from behind, the other continue its play from the front, and I'm groaning, legs sliding further apart, grinding hard against her hands, gasping. "Don't you want her, Tommy? Don't you want to be the one to make her cum like crazy, feel how good her cunt feels? Tell him you want him, Emma," she murmurs in my ear.

"He knows I do," I gasp, eyes on your face. "You know I want you."

"Yes. And you know I want you too."

"Fuck yes." I'm not sure who I'm talking to by that point… to you about wanting me, or to Gwen who's playing my pussy with such expertise. "I don't want you doing anything you'll regret."

"I'm not going to."

I can't help but smile at you, but a second later, I'm gasping, knocked onto my hands by Gwen shoving three fingers into me hard, saying breathlessly, "Fuck my luck… a man with integrity." I laugh and then moan helplessly as she continues to fuck me, those three, long, bumpy fingers pumping in and out of my smooth slick pussy feeling so good. I'm rocking back and forth on my hands and knees, back arching, tits swaying, hips twisting into that lovely fucking hand. "God Gwen… make me cum. Just make me… god, I need it."

"I'll make you cum… I'll drink you… you have such a wet, wet cunt," she says. Her fingers come out of me with an audible slurp and then she's underneath me, her mouth attacking me in a way that makes me cry out.

"God!" The word comes out of you explosively and you're out of your chair. My heart stops for a moment, thinking you're going to come over to me, but you're just pacing, moving back and forth across the room, cock straining against the cloth of your pants. The thought of your near bursting cock makes me flood wet. Gwen is moaning and then all coherent thought is gone and I'm just rubbing desperately against that lovely mouth… just a cunt being serviced, a clit being licked and sucked, a hole filled again with moving fingers, a voice being ripped out of me as I feel it starting… that tingling starting, gripping me tight then breaking over me with such intensity I scream, crying out as each new wave hits until I can't stand any more and pull my pussy from her mouth.

And then suddenly, you're with me after all, pulling me into your arms, and we're kissing, as my heart hammers in my chest and my head continues to spin. "I wouldn't stop," you say, voice rough. "I would not stop." The words are tight and measured and I've heard them before. The sound makes me shiver, wind my arms around your neck and pull your mouth back to mine. "I know," I say and kiss you again.

The trembling hardly slows as we kiss, your hands moving over me sensuously, just grazing over my tingling skin, briefly cupping my heavy breasts, moving over the curve of my back down to slide over my ass and then back up again. You're whispering into my ear, words I hardly take in but know are filled with love and lust and longing. I moan and bring my mouth to yours, tongue silky and teasing against yours. "She's touching me again," I murmur and kiss you deep. Gwen's behind me, her hands moving over me as well, and then one is back between my legs again and I'm pushing back into it. My head goes back and as you move to kiss my neck, I tell you, "She's inside me again… oh god, she has me like a bowling ball….thumb in my ass, fingers in my pussy."

I start to slide one hand down your chest, not thinking again, knowing only I need to touch you, feel your cock, but you grab my hand and hold it tight to your chest. "Don't touch me… you can't touch me, Emma, or I'll leave… I swear I'll leave."

"Okay, I won't… I promise… don't go." I'm twisting in the circle of your arms, trying to keep my hips from bumping against you as I move back and forth into Gwen's fingers, feeling them rubbing inside me, in and out of me, so wet as my soft, melting pussy drips wet over them. "Stay with me… god, I'm going to cum again… oh my god, I am."

Your hands move down again, grasp my ass cheeks, pulling them apart… manipulating them, pulling them open and closed, as her thumb plunges in and out of me and it's so erotic, feels so fucking good that I'm lost again, moaning, head back, my body moving of its own will. I can't help myself… my mouth is so empty… and start begging for your cock, pleading with you to let me suck your dick… feel it sliding into my mouth as she fucks my ass and pussy… let me feel you shooting hot cum into my mouth as I cum all over her hand. I know you won't let me… hear you telling me no over and over as I plead, and move my hands from around your neck. "Emma."

Your voice has a warning tone as I move them down, and I say, "Just this," and take your shirt in my hands and rip it open, feeling the buttons give and tear off as I pull it aside. I can feel the heat of your body against mine and it's like heaven, I've wanted it so long… can feel the hair on your chest rubbing roughly against my hard nipples…our bodies tight together to the waist. But below that… oh, below that is hers and I'm thrusting my ass back against her, moaning to her to fuck my ass, to fuck me harder, deeper and she does…god she does and it feels so good. One hand is in your hair, pulling your face to mine so I can kiss you, suck your tongue, moan against your mouth… the other slides down between us, careful not to touch you as I shove my hand between my legs, rubbing my burning hot clit… moving faster, more frantically… gasping again as you pull your mouth from mine and whisper in my ear, "Cum for me, Emma… just cum… let go… cum for me now." And the sound of your words… those words I've heard so many times… send me over the edge… screaming again, body shuddering, more intense than before… feeling it in every cell in my body… over every inch of skin touching yours.

In the aftermath, I hardly know what takes place. I know you whisper sweet words to me, that I tell you as best I can how you make me feel… that Gwen collapses on the bed behind me and I lay beside her, smiling, kissing her soft and sweet. You look at the two of us lying together and say, "I have to get out of here for a while… take a walk or something." You pull on your jacket and I get up to give you a key, kissing you, asking if you'll come back. You tell me you will. You smile at Gwen and me and say, "Don't feel like you have to stop just because I'm not here."

"Thank God." Gwen says firmly, and we all laugh.

You lean over and kiss her, a long, lingering kiss. "Thank you," you tell her as you lean up again. "By the way, nice tasting kiss." You shoot me a look that takes my breath away again and then walk out the door.

"I could use a shower," Gwen says.

"How about I join you?" I ask.

"You have the best ideas," she replies and we laugh as we head into the bathroom together.

EmmaB
EmmaB
10 Followers