Watch What You Wish For!

Story Info
He really wanted to give his friend a blow job.
1k words
3.9
93.4k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 01/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a good long time I chatted with other guys on the net that lived in my area in hopes of finding a "discreet middle-aged male" for fun and pleasure. This was a fun adventure talking to so many men, but none of whom caught my interest enough to meet in person.

My "wish" was to find another married man like me who was older than 40 but less than 60. Someone who kept himself in good shape and was clean, intelligent, and fun but most of all he had to desire having his cock sucked by me.

Whenever I read a story online about men together I always saw myself in the role of the one giving the blow job and for me that was a white hot fantasy. The idea of meeting a somewhat hung guy with heavy balls that wanted nothing more than to sit back and have me service his nicely hung tool as often as he wanted made me rock hard.

If you are like me and have had these thoughts let me tell you how it almost went very wrong when I finally met Mr. Right...or so I thought.

I met him by chance at a business meeting. He is older than me by about 10 years but handsome and in good shape, like me he works out everyday. He is a successful business man, married, funny, and had a place where we could meet in private "when you feel comfortable" he said.

The more we talked the more I liked him! He made me laugh and he was such a tease about what I wanted. "I bring your lunch to work with me everyday in my pants," he would laugh. "It's there and ready when you are comfortable with me, no rush," he would say.

I'm 5'10, 175 and run everyday to stay in good shape. I need more work on my 50 year old mid section which is truly the battle of the bulge! My new friend Rob is just at 60 and about 6'1 and I'm guessing close to 215 but in very good shape. He is handsome and a funny smile that lets you know how friendly he is. He is a barrel chested male with strong legs and iron bands for arms, he also has a thick uncut 9 inch cock and shaved balls...YUM!

"When we meet I will let you call the shots and go at your own speed," he said. This is truly what I was looking for, a guy who looked like this and who would not force things.

"I'll just stand, sit, or lay back so that you can play and we'll both have a great time, you're in charge" said Rob.

He had just finished instant messaging me with the details of a recent blow job that he got from another guy. It sounded dreamy as he described sitting back in a chair while this guy licked and sucked his cock into submission until he finally shot a large load into his friend's mouth.

"He was great and loved what he was doing, just like you want to be" he said. Another week of emails and Instant messages had passed with Rob and me playing the same game, talking about when and if we meet. He was too good to be true, easy going, discreet, wanted me to be ready and comfortable, too good to be true was right.

"Just come see the condo so you know where it is in case we ever meet for fun, I'll even show you my m4m video to see what you think," he said.

I guess I thought that it was now or never and consented to meeting him, but just to see where the condo was and how safe it looked. We decided to meet later one afternoon, I was to meet him at the entrance and follow him as he drove to the parking spots.

As I got out of my car I felt good about this place because it was a very upscale neighborhood. We went into his front door and I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it was inside, I'm not sure what I was expecting...a house of horrors?

"May I use your bathroom" I asked...nervous I guess.

When I came out Rob had the m4m movie playing on the television right in front of the couch. Rob walked out to the kitchen to get a something to drink as I started to watch this movie.

On the screen were two men both in great shape and naked. One was on his knees sucking the cock of the other and loving it (or so I hoped). The guy standing was holding the head of his partner as he pumped his very large cock deep into his mouth over and over again. I was hard a rock and I know that my cock was seeping from watching this action.

My buddy Rob came walking back into the living room and shocked the hell out of me; he was naked from the waist down and had a very fat, hard cock pointing right at me.

"See anything you like," Rob asked as he walked in front of me?

"The movie is very interesting," I stammered not knowing what to say.

He than straddled me on the couch with his two legs locking mine in place as he presented his cock to my mouth and with his hand he rubbed the head all over my lips.

"Open up and give it a taste, I want your lips wrapped around the head just like we talked about in our emails," Rob laughed.

"I just came to see the condo and maybe see the movie, I'm not ready for this" I said in a panic. Even as I said it I realized how silly I sounded, we talked about doing all this for weeks and I consented to meet him here, I should have know what was to happen.

"You didn't come here to see my condo or anything else, you came to suck my cock and you will do just that before you leave my friend," Rob said in not such a nice tone.

If you have interest in the conclusion of this true story I will finish it, please let me know if you want more.