Watch Yourself Around the Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's a good woman Felicia," Vivian reminded me. "She means well and loves you so much. I think she looks on you as the only good thing she got out of her marriage."

"I know," I said as Vivian walked me to the door, and it hit me that maybe I wasn't the only Cartwright woman who visited her like this.

Mom had never given any indication of being anything but straight, but after being married to Dad who knows? I was in no position to judge either way, but that would explain Mom's protective nature regarding Vivian.

"Say, if you're ever bored..." Viv started to say but I cut her off.

"Tomorrow night - I mean later today?" I asked, making my neighbor laugh at my eagerness.

"Sure," Vivian replied, giving me a kiss to remember her by, and with that I went home, sneaking in unobserved, or so I thought.

"Have fun last night?" Mom asked at breakfast a few hours later.

"Uh yeah. I guess I was overtired and couldn't sleep. I didn't drive," I noted.

"I know."

"Better to ask forgiveness than permission," I added.

"You sound like your old man," Mom said with a snicker.

"Oops."

"I know I'm a pain in the butt, but I've meant well. Not easy being both a mother and father," Mom indicated. "I remember what you said one time when I told you that."

"What did I say?" I asked, knowing what she was referring to but enjoying hearing her say it.

"I said that I get tired of being a mother and father and you said something like at least I can go screw myself and get something out of it."

"That wasn't nice of me."

"No, but you didn't make a habit out of it," Mom said. "My point is that I'm trying to let go a little. You're an adult now and I should treat you like one."

"Thanks," I said as I put my dish in the sink and got prepared to take off to see Kimber. "I'll try to act like one."

"You're going to put a bra on with that, aren't you?" Mom asked and then threw up her hands and apologized. "Old habits."

"It's okay. You know, you're right," I said, pirouetting back to my bedroom and putting a harness on. "How's this?"

"Great honey," Mom said as I kissed her forehead and took off.

It was a great summer, with me paying Vivian 22 visits before I went back to school, and as far as I knew Mom didn't know. Or maybe she did and kept quiet. Mom's are like that sometimes.

***

thanks for reading